Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cleaning Chakras and experience

JeraOpus

My previous thread regarding Fear in chakras: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65347&p=303049#p303049

So far I've been doing V-V-V-E-E-E-SUUUU-DDD-EEE (Mantra into my chakras since the day fellow Satanists suggested that to me)

I'm noticing the effects of it and they are quite good, I'm aware of the energies of people and how letting someone with dirty aura can have effects on, I've started developing healthy boundaries due to it and there are people who're not liking it but I don't care much.
Also, The fear is not totally gone from chakras because of the Drugs I used to take.

I'll explain in detail how Ciggrattes messes up with your body and a few questions of my own.

In my experience, Cigarettes stimulated Heart chakra and Solar Chakra for me.
The thing to note: Cigarette is a Depressant so you'll get depressing thoughts due to it.

Now when you get these thoughts due to external substance then the memory will be stored into Chakras of these thoughts and certain Planets will make you do act based on the Memory you've stored after having thoughts, feelings, sensing into the chakra and this process just goes on.
Belief = Thought + Feeling (Law of Attraction) I'm sure most of you are already aware of it.

Now when people consume these drugs and watch News, Netflix, Movies then they get certain feelings from them and are stored into their chakras.

And when the masses are watching these movies, news, etc then someone who knows the timing of when these people watched that stuff can predict what these people will do when A decision is made based on a certain planet that's affecting them, So they can use these movies to favor their agenda without the masses knowing what they're doing, They think they are acting on their own free will due to lack of knowledge on how to erase those beliefs. And without meditation, these people are just programmed tools that will do everything to protect what they believe in.

I've talked with many people none of them wanted to believe it because it questions their whole reality, And I don't blame them. Me trying to clean at least 15 years of karma is insane so I can imagine these people can't do everything based on the reality there is today.

And if kundalini awakens for these people then they'll go insane or die without properly cleaning the chakras, Slowly raising the vibrations and trying to handle it properly before hitting another level.
When things are taken slowly for a few years and you can drive steady then you can Hit the Boost button every now and then just to see if you can handle higher energy.

And by that time you are aware of Chakras to a huge extent and Squares are more effective. aka faster empowerment.

Questions and some experiences -

- I raised my energies with cigarettes 1-2 years ago and somehow sent it into IDA Nadi from Pingala or either Sushumna and after the energies went into IDA something descended from the middle of my forehead to the base like a Snake.
And something (mostlikely energy) camedown to the right side and made whole body Wet with white liquid that turned dry after some time.

- It's crazy single serpent meditation is happening to me naturally but the serpent isn't able to Descend into Base chakra but going back down from the right side after I avoid being in a still meditative position.
Stillness is necessary!
- I can feel the flow of energy inside my body and I can consciously stimulate chakra through breathwork but somehow my body still shakes.
- The sofa on which I'm doing meditation the whole day sometimes makes a noise as if the with increased when my Single serpent ascends, I've noticed this a few times.

- I can raise my body's temperature by focusing breathwork on Solar Chakra.
- I can reduce my body's temperature by focusing on IDA Nadi ( Right side of Sacral, Right side of Chest, Right side of Face and Brain) { Energy tries to come from here but somehow blocked }
- Since I get drained very quickly due to being in IDA Nadi and having Sun deactivated I do my mantras with uttering And they seem to work but not that effective.

- I think the best cleaning of the soul using VISSUDHI can be done when the chakras are vibrating at a greater intensity rather numb (I can be wrong here, please correct me if I am)
For example, doing RAUM 108x and then following with VISSUDHI 9x or more (Can we do more Reps of Visshudhi?)

- What else I've noticed is when my Solar chakra is strong due to RAUM vibrations it's easy for me to bend and apply less intensity, it just naturally happens. So Strong solar chakra = Faster advancement into Yoga as well.

- Do you think SQUARE performed on an OPEN CHAKRA is necessary. (I performed BJORK rune then MAUM 6x) before I proceeded to perform the Jupitar Square today. (Ok it can be avoided)?

----

All the suggestions from fellow Aryans and Satanists are welcome,
I'm also going to visit a place that teaches advanced Sadhanas. I'll be sure to share those in the future, My return trip from that place isn't fixed yet so I can't say for certain but I've made up my mind I'm going to live my remaining life in solitude and advance my soul.

For example, doing RAUM 108x and then following with VISSUDHI 9x or more (Can we do more Reps of Visshudhi?)
Yes, we can to do more reps of Vishuddhi. I do 40 reps.
Do you think SQUARE performed on an OPEN CHAKRA is necessary. (I performed BJORK rune then MAUM 6x) before I proceeded to perform the Jupitar Square today. (Ok it can be avoided)?
No, it's not necessary. It's a matter of perception. If you think it should be done do it, if not don't.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back