Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why did Pagans worship multiple God's, but in the Al Jilwah Satan forbids the worship of all God's?

SageOfSixPaths

As well as that, the Koran said, there's no God but Allah, meanwhile, Father Satan said "there's no God but myself"

But then there is more than one God, so did Father Satan mean there is no God above Himself? And did the enemy just plagiarise and say there's no God but Allah?

SageOfSixPaths said:
As well as that, the Koran said, there's no God but Allah, meanwhile, Father Satan said "there's no God but myself"

But then there is more than one God, so did Father Satan mean there is no God above Himself? And did the enemy just plagiarise and say there's no God but Allah?

From my understanding, Father Satan means that he is the only true God and that the xian/islamic/jewish „gods“, are false to the core. Which is very true as many of us know. In the paragraph he was talking about the false gods and also about xians and those who are „without“. Meaning those who do not stand under Father Satan‘s protection.

Further more, in the Al Jilwah Father Satan explains:

„Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things.“

This is referring to our Gods, or rather, to the Demons of Satan. They come to us in Satan‘s name and in Satan‘s will, they are like parts of Satan.

And well, I thank you for letting me re-read the Al Jilwah, it is truly a deeply beautiful text, with so many on-point and well put facts about Satan, what it means to be a Satanist and also how to behave and what one can expect from this path, if this person has the right approach.

I love Father Satan above anything! <3

Hail Satan!!

Aside from what was said my NinRick, keep in mind that we are Satanists, ie, we worship Satan as our True God. However there is nothing wrong with veneration of all the Daemons of Hell as is respectful.

The term "worship" has a different (original) meaning in Spiritual Satanism. When it says about worshipping all gods, it means the actual Gods and Goddesses as well as the false-gods of the jewish programmes of christianity and islam, and the jewdised (or jew-dazed) nonsense of fake-Satanism and nearly-Spiritual Satanism-or-less/nonsense and fake Paganism. Also "God" has a different (again, original) meaning in Spiritual Satanism. "God/Goddess" is above/more advanced/higher-ranking than the Daemons/Daemonesses, as "Daemon" is to the Heroes/Heroines, and of course as "Hero" is to Humans. These things can be found either on the forum and/or on the JoS sites.

The Yezids would be most familiar with Islam at the time this was written most likely. The term worship has a different meaning today than it did to our pagan ancestors.

If you worship a God or anyone for that matter in the way you worship Allah or Christ or whatever that is just seen as annoying and pathetic I think.

The Gods desire us to be free. Worship of our Gods simply meant veneration or respect or reverence same with worshipping nature or the sun or moon etc. It didn't mean what it means today.

Father Satan also reveals in the Al Jilwah, a message that has a spiritual code in it: "There is no other God but myself". While Satan here expresses His dominion over the spiritual world, there is also the attestation of how "myself" or all "ourselves". The allusion of this message is that, we too can potentially reach the level of consciousness of the Godhead.
- HP. Hoodedcobra666
source:- https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=63212&p=285833

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back