Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kike admits sports are used to divert our minds

of the true light said:
Oy vey stupid goyim we've got a pig skin for you!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AokAnATH2uU7/

Sports on their own are a very good way to have an outlet for aggression and friendly competition and is also another way to challenge one self to be the best physical version of themselves in body and health and fitness.

This industry however Is in fact used as a mass distraction and as a part and parcel of the "dumbing down". It is literally all people talk about and invest their attention in watching. There is quite the degenerate culture around being lazy on the couch with beer and fatassery and watching a sport, especially football if you are in the USA. The superbowl and others are seen as party times and events where everyone gets together to watch the game, they make bets etc and get drunk. In much of Europe this even goes so far to the point of barbaric tribalism. In Ireland there is a team for a sport called the Glasscow rangers. My ex was there at a bar once with friends and he shouted out "Go rangers!" as a joke, knowing it would annoy people. Someone literally frantically told him to shut up or he could be beaten to death. The same Kind of mentality is seen between the soccer clubs of Ajax and Feyenoord in NL. (Ajax is kiked as fuck). Just pathetic.

Not to mention The modern day gladiators who play all these sports, who are actually in essence worthless to the actual backbone of society get paid millions to kick or throw a ball around or a puck. Meanwhile People who are actually working their asses off to feed their families doing actual work to keep society running are still in poverty. Its disgusting.

All of this is just a manifestation of being cut off from the spiritual, and higher chakras as all the rulings of the lower chakras are emphasized and extremely overdone to put focus on excess consumerism, mindless entertainment and overt materialism. The Sports industry, while sports in general on their own again, are something healthy for the mind and body and also a healthy form of entertainment, has been emphasized in such a way that it is literally the entire life of many, and not in a good way. If people are distracted this way, they will not pay attention to more crucial and important things in society and critical thinking becomes a thing of the past.

It is in general is also very rigged like voting. Someone is always behind the curtain. The sports industry, like many others is under the thumb of the jew to indeed divert, degenerate and control minds to keep them dumb and mindlessly entertained.

slyscorpion said:
That's why to a more awakened mind these things are boring.
Football bores the shit out of me.

My dad is so deep into football that I had asked him a question once while he was watching a game and he choked the shit out of me.

This was when I was about 14.

slyscorpion said:

It's hard to be entertained knowing the world is in disaster. Bees dying every second, and things of that nature. It's hard to really find these things enjoyable.

Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

It's hard to be entertained knowing the world is in disaster. Bees dying every second, and things of that nature. It's hard to really find these things enjoyable.

Well you can sometimes shut that out and try to have fun with something. Life kind of becomes oppressive otherwise and heavy. There are some things I can enjoy just not this particular one. Mostly cause I don't get it and I feel it's too slow paced doesn't stimulate the mind enough and that apparently is the point of it to distract people.

I don't like football, it's too slow but everything is used to divert our minds and brainwash us... Sports can be good to practice but honestly I don't get that excited when watching it but that is just my taste.

I watch MMA sometimes, it is kinda interesting for me.
I would love to watch some of us beat the shit out of jews in a cage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back