Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Necranomicon for the third eye?

Antichrist

Can I still do Necranomicon meditation for the third eye these days? For example, in January 20, 21, 22? Will it still be effective or not ?

Hail Satan!

Nero said:
Can I still do Necranomicon meditation for the third eye these days? For example, in January 20, 21, 22? Will it still be effective or not ?

Hail Satan!

HPC said you can do them for as long as you'd like, granted that you started on the 17th before the VOC. I am doing this one until February 14th. So 29 days.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Nero said:

Hail Satan!

HPC said you can do them for as long as you'd like, granted that you started on the 17th before the VOC. I am doing this one until February 14th. So 29 days.

But I haven't started it yet. Can I start it now or this will be ineffective?

Nero said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Nero said:

Hail Satan!

But I haven't started it yet. Can I start it now or this will be ineffective?

slyscorpion said:
Can I do this next month since I missed this.
Follow the instructions regarding the beginning timing in the site and look at the calendar for the date.

So yes, you can, it's just not as good date as the previous starting point.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back