Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about the moon for spiritaul work

sublimestatanist

Hello, I noticed it's a full moon tonight and noticed a lot of weird things occurred.

I don't know what to make of the idea of "lunar-lunacy" and whether this belief is even true or not.

Somehow things worked out unexpectedly well for me. I hadn't seen my brother in a year and he decided to give me a surprise visit at work. Upon arrival today I was told someone called in and I got to work at the front-end of the store instead of the back where I later ran into my brother.

Afterwards, I went to go grocery shopping. My connections to buses and the train all occurred within a 2 to 5 minute wait without any planning (I choose not to carry a cellphone).

These experiences are probably a coincidence but they were very strange. I've been working on opening my 6th chakra, void meditation and raising my energy daily so maybe that has something to do with it? For energy, I've only been using white gold (protection) and white (strengthening/cleaning). I did a lot of meditating at work (it was very slow) and on public transit.

Anyway, I'm getting a off-topic. I noticed a large harvest moon rising tonight which soon became a regular moon.

I don't know a thing about the moon phases or their significance. Can someone please share any links or information?

Also, what kind of energy does the moon radiate? Something tells me silver but I don't know what that color represents in and of itself. On the JoS it does mention that indigo rules silver and white, so I guess psychics/telepathy?

A very weird day! There's definitely something to a full moon and having weird things happen.

Thank you so much for your time and sorry for the long-winded question.

I found this pertaining to the moon phase:

The current moon phase for Tuesday (01/19/2022) is the Waxing Gibbous phase.

On this day, the moon is 15.04 days old and 99.96% illuminated with a tilt of 218.262°. The approximate distance from Earth to the moon is 401,576.96 km and the moon sign is Cancer.

Tomorrow night (Wednesday) it will be in its Waxing Gibbous phase. I'm certain this will be a good time to do some type of specific workings.

Thank you for your time.

This is definitely not a coincidence. I just learned some things about Cancer from a simple web-search.
I don't think that it's very far from the truth and in fact makes perfect sense.

Very very fascinating! Astrology is powerful!

Sorry to turn this into a lengthy read! Hopefully it at least informs some others who also haven't looked into it much.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Cancer is a cardinal water sign. Represented by the crab, this oceanic crustacean seamlessly weaves between the sea and shore, representing Cancer’s ability to exist in both emotional and material realms. Cancers are highly intuitive and their psychic abilities manifest in tangible spaces: For instance, Cancers can effortlessly pick up the energies in a room. These crabs are highly sensitive to their environments, as well as extremely self-protective. Much like their celestial spirit animal, Cancers are shielded by hard, external shells. At first, these crabs may be perceived as cold or distant. With time, though, Cancers reveal their gentle nature, genuine compassion, and mystical capabilities. Just don't be surprised if it takes a while to get to know them.

Cancer is ruled by the moon, the celestial body that represents comfort, self-care, and maternal energies. Accordingly, Cancers tend to be domestically oriented. They love to create cozy, safe spaces that serve as their personal sanctuaries, then spend lots of time in them. Cancers care deeply about their families and are quick to adopt caregiver roles. But these crabs must be careful: When Cancers invest in someone emotionally, they risk blurring the line between attentive nurturing and controlling behavior.

Cancers attract friends and lovers through their loyalty, commitment, and emotional depth. These crustaceans make excellent hosts and enjoy entertaining with comfort food and free-flowing libations. (Cancer rules the stomach, so there’s nothing these crabs love more than a home-cooked meal.) If you're not a fan of Cancer’s attachment to the home, that may be a bit of a problem. Though these celestial crabs avoid direct conflict by walking at an angle, they can inflict a harsh pinch with their distinctive brand of passive-aggressiveness. It may be difficult to convince a Cancer to talk openly about what's bothering them, but if you can do it without making them feel threatened, you'll build long-lasting trust.

I find Moon energies great for cleaning and healing.

The Sun cleaning the aura from the the top of the head to the bottom of the body, Moon cleans from inside to outside.

For cleaning it is pure silver, for healing it is fluorescent. I find fluorescent more powerful.

The Moon rules spiritual detoxification but physical detoxification as well as it rules digestion and the natural cleaning process of the body. Last year one of my animal eat something poisonous, I was able to recover her with Moon energy.

I invoke the energies of the Moon with it’s beej mantra, then program it. This is how I use it.

These are based on my own observations so it might be wrong.

Oh, the other thing that I noticed that happened (I don't know if it's of significance) but there were something like 4 or 5 cops arresting people at the train station. It also felt as though everyone's day wasn't going so great while mine was going extra positive for me. I think that could perhaps relate to the cancer position of the moon, but what about everyone else?

I don't know... the moon seems far more powerful than I once thought. Sorry to overwhelm you all with these overstated questions. I tend to be an overly detailed/specific kind of person and I'm also a Virgo, so yeah... I get carried away sometimes. :lol:

Silly me... I found a video (posted by one of our own) called "Timing Moon Magic".

All my questions have been answered by myself and this thread was really just me talking to myself. Sorry everyone!

To those who are also new to learning these things here's the link to that video: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/DyRdTdQbt6SY/

Hail Satan!

Kokusz said:

The Sun cleaning the aura from the the top of the head to the bottom of the body, Moon cleans from inside to outside.

For cleaning it is pure silver, for healing it is fluorescent. I find fluorescent more powerful.

The Moon rules spiritual detoxification but physical detoxification as well as it rules digestion and the natural cleaning process of the body. Last year one of my animal eat something poisonous, I was able to recover her with Moon energy.

I invoke the energies of the Moon with it’s beej mantra, then program it. This is how I use it.

Hey, no worries about being right/wrong. Satanism is all about exploration, discovery and learning. It sounds like these are very effective based on your experience and I'll certainly give it a try for myself.

By fluorescence, you must mean white energy with a blush tinge? (Similar to a blue-light?)

Since indigo is a deep blue colour and rules while and silver, I wouldn't at all be surprised if the moon has some of this energy. The sun radiates white/gold energy so it only makes logical sense. Science and spirituality really do have a lot of similarities.

For starting out I'll probably stick to this colour because silver would be more difficult and I wouldn't want to accidentally breathe in grey energy LOL.

Thanks again brother!

Hail Satan!

sublimestatanist said:
Kokusz said:

Hey, no worries about being right/wrong. Satanism is all about exploration, discovery and learning. It sounds like these are very effective based on your experience and I'll certainly give it a try for myself.

By fluorescence, you must mean white energy with a blush tinge? (Similar to a blue-light?)

Since indigo is a deep blue colour and rules while and silver, I wouldn't at all be surprised if the moon has some of this energy. The sun radiates white/gold energy so it only makes logical sense. Science and spirituality really do have a lot of similarities.

For starting out I'll probably stick to this colour because silver would be more difficult and I wouldn't want to accidentally breathe in grey energy LOL.

Thanks again brother!

Hail Satan!

By fluorescent I mean blue and silver in the same time. It’s like a deep blue that shines silvery. However I don’t visualise this color for my workings I just observed it during some meditations.

Woden said:
The Moon being the closest celestial object to us has obvious influences, the sea tides probably being the most obvious. It is invaluable as a source of energy, positive and negative, depending on the type of working.

It's rulership of the 6th chakra: which is located in the middle of the head (the third eye is an
extension of the sixth chakra), is ruled by the Moon. A weak or blocked sixth chakra can make a person to have bad instinct and to be easily deceived by others, to have issues with his emotions (e.g. manic depression), diseases of the bowels, (for the women) menstrual problems and excessive or deficient body fluids. This is why you use a Moon square to work on your 6th chakra. You begin the mantra when the Moon in its full phase, is strong in its home sign of Cancer, or when it is in its exalted sign of Taurus. The Moon is at its most powerful when it is full. DO NOT begin this mantra when the Moon is in the signs of Scorpio [its fall] or Capricorn [its detriment]. Begin the mantra on a Monday, during the hours of the Moon. Begin during night hours, when the Sun is completely set and it is dark, and the Moon is visible, the brighter the Moon, the better. Ideally, each day, the mantra chosen for the Moon should be recited during the hours of the Moon for that day. This is ideal, but regardless never skip any days, regardless of the hour.

This is a good PDF I picked up off the internet some time ago which explains the Moon phases in easy to understand text and diagrams:
https://mega.nz/file/HTgHiQQC#OiuSYuGvffO5FAXfsjF2TOPvU1CxauSCTQdW65oPe7I

This helped me out a lot. I thought the two were related (6th chakra and the moon) but I couldn't find anything to support this. (Probably read it somewhere a long time ago). That PDF was also extremely helpful.

I just started tracking the moon phases online. Since the moon is still at high luminosity I will have to take this opportunity to really work on my 6th chakra. I started opening it and stopped for a while as I started getting busy and was too tired at night to work on it.

I never knew about this Kabbalah moon square until now. it looks extremely powerful.

For those reading who may be curious themselves I'll post a link that I found below.

Thanks for this insightful information brother!

Hail Satan!

- The Moon 3321: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Moon_Square.html

Kokusz said:
By fluorescent I mean blue and silver in the same time. It’s like a deep blue that shines silvery. However I don’t visualise this color for my workings I just observed it during some meditations.

Very interesting. You're certainly doing very well with visualization (better than me TBH) :lol:

Keep up the awesome job and thanks for sharing your insights on moon energy.

sublimestatanist said:
Kokusz said:

Very interesting. You're certainly doing very well with visualization (better than me TBH) :lol:

Keep up the awesome job and thanks for sharing your insights on moon energy.

Sorry I thought you already know about the Moon Square and you’re asking further information about the Moon. I hope I didn’t caused too much confusion for you.

By beej mantra, I mean the Moon mantra without the Square. I use this way because I find it safer for myself.

I am not good at visualisation. 😂
I don’t visualise because I can’t, I rather focus on feeling than seeing, then feeling sometimes results in seeing. ( I think HP HC recommended this somewhere.)

I think Moon energy looks the most similar to a high quality grade moonstone, but it would be nice to hear someone much more advanced about this.

Kokusz said:
Sorry I thought you already know about the Moon Square and you’re asking further information about the Moon. I hope I didn’t caused too much confusion for you.

By beej mantra, I mean the Moon mantra without the Square. I use this way because I find it safer for myself.

I don’t visualise because I can’t, I rather focus on feeling than seeing, then feeling sometimes results in seeing. ( I think HP HC recommended this somewhere.)

I think Moon energy looks the most similar to a high quality grade moonstone, but it would be nice to hear someone much more advanced about this.

That's all good. It sounds like we're on the same boat. I think feeling energy comes a lot sooner for most people than seeing it does. That part, from what I hear, can take at least a year of meditating daily. We'll get there eventually so don't give up or lose confidence! :-D
MIndset is important to. We have to have faith in ourselves and believe that we're making progress, no matter how small it is. One amazing thing I learned is that any progress we do make is never lost. For that reason we've got nowhere but up to go.

Kokusz said:
Feeling and seeing both are neccessary things, and both apply in their own areas. For some things, feeling is most suited, and for others seeing is better.

Best to get started by practicing seeing by starting the 6 month training program: https://www.joyofsatan.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html & https://www.joyofsatan.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Hells_Army_Manual.html

Henu the Great said:
Kokusz said:
Feeling and seeing both are neccessary things, and both apply in their own areas. For some things, feeling is most suited, and for others seeing is better.

Best to get started by practicing seeing by starting the 6 month training program: https://www.joyofsatan.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html & https://www.joyofsatan.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Hells_Army_Manual.html

Yes, I am aware of this issue. I will definitely add some exercises to my routine soon. Thank you for reminding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back