Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Serious Question: How will islam be removed from the Middle East

so how will trashlam be removed from the Middle East especially places like Yemen, Oman, Saudi Arabia etc. as i said before i'm half Arab and am worried about what will happen to Arabs and Arabian homelands with this filthy program of death since i know my father and one of my brothers is part of this program though they agree with alot of good and Polytheistic stuff which they don't realize but still have some idiotic beliefs such as fornication is "bad" cause jeshit craps said so and other stupid beliefs cause they think it destroys civilization so yeah misguided beliefs. any back to the topic at hand Syria and Lebanon and Lybia tried to free themselves from this shit and modernize but became warzones :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i hate israel aka BITCHrael for what they did to my heritage and homelands and for personally corrupting my parents which caused certain events and views and things to happen to me like me almost becoming muslim or being circumcised and me being told being gay and bi is wrong to make me feel shamed when i am bi or them defending some fucked up cultural practices though now they mostly have seen alot of those abrahamic practices as evil not all of them i would say most of them so yes maybe one day they will realize how parasitic and evil these programs are :D :D :D :D .

anyways sorry for mixing my rant in there with the topic at hand i just wanted to give personal examples of how this evil program of death affected me personally alongside the obvious shit its done to the Middle East anyways is there any movements against islam brewing in Arabian countries? any at all? cause i don't know how a place like Saudi Arabia will ever be free it just seems to deep i know these programs of death are dying worldwide but is that happening in the Middle east too?

Islam is a jewish thoughtform. After the West and other Nations like India will start moving rapidly into the Age of Aquarius and the Satanic Beliefs, they will follow, because they have followed these before and these memories will come into the people in the Middle East. Not all of them.

There might be clashes. Most of the younger generations don't have that much ingrained Islam into them.

The world will move on from this. The tight grip of control will loosen as the decades go ahead. Without jewish magick to back up this total hoax, it will start eroding and then crumble.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Islam is a jewish thoughtform. After the West and other Nations like India will start moving rapidly into the Age of Aquarius and the Satanic Beliefs, they will follow, because they have followed these before and these memories will come into the people in the Middle East. Not all of them.

There might be clashes. Most of the younger generations don't have that much ingrained Islam into them.

The world will move on from this. The tight grip of control will loosen as the decades go ahead. Without jewish magick to back up this total hoax, it will start eroding and then crumble.

What I find funny is that the Bible keeps talking about the fall of Babylon and try to blaspheme it and associate it with the Jewish sex trafficking ring in the industry of politics and entertainment, when in reality, the actual Babylon would've NEVER done that. In reality, Babylon and Sumer were considered even by the Bible as the Golden Head, the peak of human civilization. Which is quite funny. Do you think Babylon might come back in this generation, because I heard there was a lot of wisdom they had.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

well i did see a news video about raves in Saudi Arabia by the youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GukNg7_33ig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBz9yaPksM

wow i didn't know islam wasn't as popular among the younger generations this is great i will definitely want to move to the Middle East when things get better

I concur with HPHC on the topic. I would say that a lot of younger generations don't really care that much about hardcore Islam. In India we have a lot of international students from the middle east mainly Lebanon and Iran in our major universities. I was talking to a woman from Lebanon who was studying something related to telecommunications I don't remember. Her family was very well off financially it seems. When I asked her about her views about Islam she said that all religions were soon going to be defunct because of advancing technology and that she was an atheist. I asked her what her family and friends would say if they knew about it. She said that there was a large atheist population in secret and that they just acquiesce to the cultural norms out of safety but they don't actually believe in any of it.

I think a lot of youth in these places are not Islamic and are just Muslims in name only. Also this woman didn't look very different from one of my sisters. I see a lot of these middle easterners look exactly like the North Indians. The original Aryan empire extended from Iran to Central India. So I believe that a large population expansion from north India go these places would be ideal because India is too jam packed with people.

Jack said:
I concur with HPHC on the topic. I would say that a lot of younger generations don't really care that much about hardcore Islam. In India we have a lot of international students from the middle east mainly Lebanon and Iran in our major universities. I was talking to a woman from Lebanon who was studying something related to telecommunications I don't remember. Her family was very well off financially it seems. When I asked her about her views about Islam she said that all religions were soon going to be defunct because of advancing technology and that she was an atheist. I asked her what her family and friends would say if they knew about it. She said that there was a large atheist population in secret and that they just acquiesce to the cultural norms out of safety but they don't actually believe in any of it.

I think a lot of youth in these places are not Islamic and are just Muslims in name only. Also this woman didn't look very different from one of my sisters. I see a lot of these middle easterners look exactly like the North Indians. The original Aryan empire extended from Iran to Central India. So I believe that a large population expansion from north India go these places would be ideal because India is too jam packed with people.

It's a shame you didn't ask about her background further if by any chance she had any Iranian blood. From what I know many but not all Iranian Aryan women are Euro-compatible. It's not race mixing, it is sub-race mixing. But many Iranian women ironically enough are Euro-compatible. There's a few women from Iran that don't look typical Iranian i.e. droopy eyes features even these women are still compatible. And they are with European men and interact with them. This lady you mention seems to be compatible with the Aryanized but non-Aryan Indians. But she is Arab and Arabs are usually darker or like the Latino/Latina of their World. So it makes sense you notice she seemed fairer and more compatible with a person of her own admixture.

I've noticed more from the Women due to the fairness than the men. But I have heard of Iranian Aryan men being with Euro women and it's fine only sub-race wise it might be an issue. There is quite a bit of Aryan preservation in the Iranian territories, not full on but enough that they maintain the link.

Unfortunately for India even their fairest is not Euro compatible. The Hindu Aryans seems to have gone too far off the compatability scale. Maybe if one is lucky and is somehow really Aryan or something but I doubt it. Most have to be with their own sub-race. Inasmuch it would be considered a crime of nature to race-mix a Hindu Aryan with a darker Hindu. They should maintain their ORION race and stay fairer and maintain their leadership aspect of the caste of India. Despite India not enforcing these castes there is still a religious and historical enforcement. Although the Government of India has recently become more supportive of India and is performing anti-Taqiyya against Muzzies. Some people keep posting things happening in India with restrictions on muzzies and whatnot.

Anyways in my personal opinion. I think muzzie nations are the issue. It's not so much the ground-level people will protest even if muzzie nations dislike protests and attack it depending on the protest. But it's the muzzie government enforcing something or forcing. Although with the act of enforcing Pislam I can see a huge backlash from the community. Even religious muzzies would freak out cause the government is enforcing it despite that is the factor I'm sure muzzies never had to deal with the government literally enforcing God's word. Funny it would make many religious muzzies do a double-take. It's gotten to the point people don't WANT allah's blessings. And they freak out cause people say fuck no not that shit NIMBY.

I think it's the governments that are more into the racketeering. It wouldn't surprise me if the Government declares a state of emergency and forces by the gun the religion. Still it's getting to the point whereby technology is wiping away the muzzies. They may or may have used technology for taqiyya and enforcement but eventually totaler krieg i.e. internet warfare occurs and they hit brick walls or are hit by brick walls.

For example muzzie defense force promoting pisslam only to be bombarded by various internet armies and hackers. For example many people passively support China and people have had Chinese bomb them with propaganda. Had there been an NS nation or NS people or a strong anti-communist presence on Earth there would be organizations and people who probably direct counter-fire propaganda and meme into Chinese NS. Or anti-communism at the very least.

It's fair to state the stupid and willful ignorant will be the ones whom support Pislam to the end. I just hope for the sake of the muzzies they aren't duped into SJW/LGBTQAIWTFBBQ/Marxist crap. Communism is very rough in muzzie territories many muzzies push it away but I can see people subtly pushing that crap into muzzies. Kinda like in India with anti-NS and pro-communist leftist liberal fuckheads who have no fucking idea what they are talking about literally Hindus believing in the holohoax if they knew Subhas Chandra Bose and Dr.Mohamed Iqbal Sheddai and knew about what these two Indians were fighting about they'd freak out and realize they are being duped into leftist crap.

I'm guessing the 2nd and 3rd World nations technologifying themselves are ripe for recruitment into communism by the enemy.

Gear88 said:
Jack said:

It's a shame you didn't ask about her background further if by any chance she had any Iranian blood. From what I know many but not all Iranian Aryan women are Euro-compatible. It's not race mixing, it is sub-race mixing. But many Iranian women ironically enough are Euro-compatible. There's a few women from Iran that don't look typical Iranian i.e. droopy eyes features even these women are still compatible. And they are with European men and interact with them. This lady you mention seems to be compatible with the Aryanized but non-Aryan Indians. But she is Arab and Arabs are usually darker or like the Latino/Latina of their World. So it makes sense you notice she seemed fairer and more compatible with a person of her own admixture.

I've noticed more from the Women due to the fairness than the men. But I have heard of Iranian Aryan men being with Euro women and it's fine only sub-race wise it might be an issue. There is quite a bit of Aryan preservation in the Iranian territories, not full on but enough that they maintain the link.

Unfortunately for India even their fairest is not Euro compatible. The Hindu Aryans seems to have gone too far off the compatability scale. Maybe if one is lucky and is somehow really Aryan or something but I doubt it. Most have to be with their own sub-race. Inasmuch it would be considered a crime of nature to race-mix a Hindu Aryan with a darker Hindu. They should maintain their ORION race and stay fairer and maintain their leadership aspect of the caste of India. Despite India not enforcing these castes there is still a religious and historical enforcement. Although the Government of India has recently become more supportive of India and is performing anti-Taqiyya against Muzzies. Some people keep posting things happening in India with restrictions on muzzies and whatnot.

Anyways in my personal opinion. I think muzzie nations are the issue. It's not so much the ground-level people will protest even if muzzie nations dislike protests and attack it depending on the protest. But it's the muzzie government enforcing something or forcing. Although with the act of enforcing Pislam I can see a huge backlash from the community. Even religious muzzies would freak out cause the government is enforcing it despite that is the factor I'm sure muzzies never had to deal with the government literally enforcing God's word. Funny it would make many religious muzzies do a double-take. It's gotten to the point people don't WANT allah's blessings. And they freak out cause people say fuck no not that shit NIMBY.

I think it's the governments that are more into the racketeering. It wouldn't surprise me if the Government declares a state of emergency and forces by the gun the religion. Still it's getting to the point whereby technology is wiping away the muzzies. They may or may have used technology for taqiyya and enforcement but eventually totaler krieg i.e. internet warfare occurs and they hit brick walls or are hit by brick walls.

For example muzzie defense force promoting pisslam only to be bombarded by various internet armies and hackers. For example many people passively support China and people have had Chinese bomb them with propaganda. Had there been an NS nation or NS people or a strong anti-communist presence on Earth there would be organizations and people who probably direct counter-fire propaganda and meme into Chinese NS. Or anti-communism at the very least.

It's fair to state the stupid and willful ignorant will be the ones whom support Pislam to the end. I just hope for the sake of the muzzies they aren't duped into SJW/LGBTQAIWTFBBQ/Marxist crap. Communism is very rough in muzzie territories many muzzies push it away but I can see people subtly pushing that crap into muzzies. Kinda like in India with anti-NS and pro-communist leftist liberal fuckheads who have no fucking idea what they are talking about literally Hindus believing in the holohoax if they knew Subhas Chandra Bose and Dr.Mohamed Iqbal Sheddai and knew about what these two Indians were fighting about they'd freak out and realize they are being duped into leftist crap.

I'm guessing the 2nd and 3rd World nations technologifying themselves are ripe for recruitment into communism by the enemy.
interesting i wonder if muzzie nations will have lots of protests against their government and religion of bitchlam also i wonder how their culture will change in the future it will probably be great

810px-Basel_2012-08_Mattes_1_%28215%29.JPG

800px-South_Arabian_-_Stele_with_a_Female_Bust_-_Walters_2173.jpg

Pre-Islamic_Arabia

Pre-Islamic_Arabia

1280px-Antico_yemen%2C_ariete_in_calcare.JPG

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back