Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about the souls of animals and plants

Dark Blue Eye

Hail brothers and sisters! I have some questions as title says so here we go:

1. What happened with the souls of animals that are extinct?

2. What happens with souls of animals that are mixed? I saw a mixt between a tiger and leopard. Will remain lonely souls if this hybrid called tigard doesn't continue the reproduction?

3. I think that HP HoodedCobra said once that animals can represent our strongest desires, not with this words but I can't remember exactly. This means that animals are dominated by one type of energies like a dominant chakra?

4. Plants have complex souls or are just some pure energies like the energy of one color?

Dark Blue Eye said:

2. What happens with souls of animals that are mixed? I saw a mixt between a tiger and leopard. Will remain lonely souls if this hybrid called tigard doesn't continue the reproduction?

3. I think that HP HoodedCobra said once that animals can represent our strongest desires, not with this words but I can't remember exactly. This means that animals are dominated by one type of energies like a dominant chakra?

4. Plants have complex souls or are just some pure energies like the energy of one color?

A1, they have a second death (soul vanishes), if they not somehow can reincarnate.
A2 same answer as A1.
A3. No animals have also chakras look here:
Animal_Chakras.gif

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Fuchs said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

A1, they have a second death (soul vanishes), if they not somehow can reincarnate.
A2 same answer as A1.
A3. No animals have also chakras look here:
Animal_Chakras.gif

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Poor animals, I hoped they a second change

For answer3, I knew that but I thought that every animal has a stronger chakra based on their primal instincts. Thanks for answers! Hopefully in the future we will have more knowledge on this

Dark Blue Eye said:

Perhaps they might reincarnate on other Planets. Dinosaurs have been gone for 65 million years or so here; other Planets might be in that time period now, and at least some parts of the Planet might be habitable for dinosaurs. Animals' Souls are simpler than ours, so they might not need as many factors for their existence.

If it's the same as Human Races, then the DNA of the tiger, leopard, whatever, would have more dominance in the Body; thus, the Soul should reincarnate into the proper full-breed/full-species Body. There is always hierarchy in Nature, and that includes in DNA. To explain this simply - any Child borne of Black and Asian parents will be Black (Black is dominant); any Child borne of Asian and White parents will be Asian (Asian is dominant); as you might have realised, any Child borne of Black and White parents will be Black. Black is dominant over Asian and White; Asian is dominant over White. Any offspring born of either Black, Asian or White and jew, the thing will be jew; jew is either dominant (probably) or just pollution regardless.

The dominance/recessiveness of DNA is extremely important in preserving each Race. We were made by incredibly intelligent People, and so we were infused with the ability to protect ourselves Naturally and deeper-than-unconsciously (maybe that's why we need "education", (((media))), etc., to influence us to mix Races, "change" sex, etc.); any non-Human (Races') DNA would have that alien DNA make the person be not Human; we should not have pollution in our DNA if we are to continue being ourselves. There are different parts to DNA, of course, so the jew looks Human but intrinsically is not Human.

Deoxyribonucleic acid is a molecule composed of two polynucleotide chains that coil around each other to form a double helix carrying genetic instructions for the development, functioning, growth and reproduction of all known organisms and many viruses. DNA and ribonucleic acid (RNA) are nucleic acids. Alongside proteins, lipids and complex carbohydrates (polysaccharides), nucleic acids are one of the four major types of macromolecules that are essential for all known forms of life.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA

Presumably, the reptillians experimented (and then got lazy after a while!) so that the jew looks Human but can be noticed as being not Human.

Everything vibrates, so this vibration causes an Aura around things - including non-living/inanimate things. Plants, flowers, trees... don't have Brains, so I was convinced that they don't have Souls. They still have DNA, which is connected with the Soul, though. The Souls of plants, flowers, trees, etc. would be much simpler than Humans' and still simpler than Animals'.

FancyMancy said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
The dominance/recessiveness of DNA is extremely important in preserving each Race. We were made by incredibly intelligent People, and so we were infused with the ability to protect ourselves Naturally and deeper-than-unconsciously (maybe that's why we need "education", (((media))), etc., to influence us to mix Races, "change" sex, etc.); any non-Human (Races') DNA would have that alien DNA make the person be not Human; we should not have pollution in our DNA if we are to continue being ourselves. There are different parts to DNA, of course, so the jew looks Human but intrinsically is not Human.

Deoxyribonucleic acid is a molecule composed of two polynucleotide chains that coil around each other to form a double helix carrying genetic instructions for the development, functioning, growth and reproduction of all known organisms and many viruses. DNA and ribonucleic acid (RNA) are nucleic acids. Alongside proteins, lipids and complex carbohydrates (polysaccharides), nucleic acids are one of the four major types of macromolecules that are essential for all known forms of life.

Thanks for the answer, really interesting facts

Everything vibrates, so this vibration causes an Aura around things - including non-living/inanimate things. Plants, flowers, trees... don't have Brains, so I was convinced that they don't have Souls. They still have DNA, which is connected with the Soul, though. The Souls of plants, flowers, trees, etc. would be much simpler than Humans' and still simpler than Animals'.

Actuallly there are animals without brain like sea star, sea cucumber, sea lily, sea urchin, sea anemone, sea squirt, sea sponge and coral. Also, marine fishes can regenerate even hard bones. And there is this https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...6796221.html&usg=AOvVaw0NuBUEacVaHjHLedoT2qrK. Image how many others secret are in oceans that we not discovered yet

Dark Blue Eye said:
FancyMancy said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

Thanks for the answer, really interesting facts

Actuallly there are animals without brain like sea star, sea cucumber, sea lily, sea urchin, sea anemone, sea squirt, sea sponge and coral. Also, marine fishes can regenerate even hard bones. And there is this https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...6796221.html&usg=AOvVaw0NuBUEacVaHjHLedoT2qrK. Image how many others secret are in oceans that we not discovered yet

Oh, yeah. I forgot about the brainless creatures.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back