Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Azazel

MiniMe3388 said:
Maybe some of you have talked to Him. What kind of voice does Azazel have?

I'm not the best at specific voices, but if I had too say it's slightly soft but also stern/ powerful, not in a forceful way but very direct. Like you can tell everything he says has a reason to be said. kind of hard too describe

MiniMe3388 said:

I don’t always hear any sort of a voice or haven’t heard much as far as voices. Asmodeus is very smooth and nice. Azazel is very informative about subjects that are important to him I think. One time I was analyzing my chart and I was just casually thinking to myself and I instantly felt him and was cut off and redirected to what I was curious about with a very clear and direct precise answer. It was not something I would’ve ever guessed as being responsible for something so positive as the planet is the weakest/debilitated.

Sundara said:
MiniMe3388 said:

I don’t always hear any sort of a voice or haven’t heard much as far as voices. Asmodeus is very smooth and nice. Azazel is very informative about subjects that are important to him I think. One time I was analyzing my chart and I was just casually thinking to myself and I instantly felt him and was cut off and redirected to what I was curious about with a very clear and direct precise answer. It was not something I would’ve ever guessed as being responsible for something so positive as the planet is the weakest/debilitated.

ChaosBringer666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

I'm not the best at specific voices, but if I had too say it's slightly soft but also stern/ powerful, not in a forceful way but very direct. Like you can tell everything he says has a reason to be said. kind of hard too describe

Thank you so much, guys :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back