Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it possible to absorb a mental illness from somebody who is mentally ill? And can beauty be absorbed from others

One Wire Phenomenon

I noticed if I hang around certain individuals who are not so right in their head I become a lot like them after a while. Not sure if I am absorbing their energy or what but I try and stay away from them.

One last question and I'm sure this is true because I have seen it with my own eyes. My newphew and I use to be best buds doing everything together and we were almost like soul mates one would say but what I noticed was he started even looking like me asif he was stealing some of my beauty. Even his mother the one day we walked into their house told us we look like eachother she had a shock in her eyes and the way her voice sounded like. Even if I looked at him I could feel part of myself in him.

This also happened with me and my ex that I miss so much.
People asked us if we were brother and sister. We were living with each other for a long time and literally did everything together. If I look at her now I don't see it anymore.

My one black friend who I grew up with took my accent and he even talks like this to this day maybe not even my accent but a part of me when I was very young.

My brother definitely steals my energy he is a VERY selfish bratt actually. Women love him and they are all attracted to him asif he is this super hot model. He gets all of them some one night stands and others a month or two relationship and then dumps them he has a reputation. I think he has been through our whole town already. Im a little frustrated with this here I am the guy who won't break their hearts and screw around but nobody even looks at me or finds me interesting. The ones that do are the ones I don't like and they are christians usually the good girl type have sex after marriage and stuff.My brother definitely absorbs my energy I can see it the way he talks and acts around them but for some reason they see me as hot but not type of a guy.

Anyway so is this possible ?

First of all, thank you.

I was studying the symptoms of a mental illness yesterday, very similar to the symptoms just developed in me.
I asked Satan for help and now I understand.

These were from my mother, she had a hard life,I just realized today how much the symptoms inside me are similar to her behaviors.

This is solution:

https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10979&sid=68d4237807e194fa769a8c13f6bdeeca

Also check which chakras they are connected to.

HAIL SATAN!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I noticed if I hang around certain individuals who are not so right in their head I become a lot like them after a while. Not sure if I am absorbing their energy or what but I try and stay away from them.

One last question and I'm sure this is true because I have seen it with my own eyes. My newphew and I use to be best buds doing everything together and we were almost like soul mates one would say but what I noticed was he started even looking like me asif he was stealing some of my beauty. Even his mother the one day we walked into their house told us we look like eachother she had a shock in her eyes and the way her voice sounded like. Even if I looked at him I could feel part of myself in him.

People asked us if we were brother and sister. We were living with each other for a long time and literally did everything together. If I look at her now I don't see it anymore.

My one black friend who I grew up with took my accent and he even talks like this to this day maybe not even my accent but a part of me when I was very young.

My brother definitely steals my energy he is a VERY selfish bratt actually. Women love him and they are all attracted to him asif he is this super hot model. He gets all of them some one night stands and others a month or two relationship and then dumps them he has a reputation. I think he has been through our whole town already. Im a little frustrated with this here I am the guy who won't break their hearts and screw around but nobody even looks at me or finds me interesting. The ones that do are the ones I don't like and they are christians usually the good girl type have sex after marriage and stuff.My brother definitely absorbs my energy I can see it the way he talks and acts around them but for some reason they see me as hot but not type of a guy.

Not related to this post at all, I just wanted to tell you that you do not need to change, stay who you are, maintain your uniqueness, and don’t care what other people may or may not think about you.

Even tho you don’t know it, your posts help me, indirectly or even more direct. So thank you for this.

So do not think you are not appreciated, and/or that your posts are silly etc.
It’s important for big groups to have a dynamic distribution of characters.

So keep posting whatever you want, as this will help people.

I will answer only the topic question.

By empathy you can reflect and digest the similar attitudes and manifestations of people, but because you are being drained by them, not the order way around.

People with illnesses are a sponge for energy, they drain involuntary. Very important to know that and take precautions in specific circumstances.

Other than the above, feeling sorry for somebody can make you submissive for your own problems to occur on the surface, which can create confusion because they can be masked as somebody else problems and reality.

For some people it actually is others its not but the difference is this will go away once the energy from the person is cleansed and attachments removed. Also it will not be as uncontrolabe as the mentally ill individual.

More likely is weird and unbalanced thoughts that make you not want to hang around the person. So there problem solved it goes away by not being around the individual.

For you personally I think you have to be more careful with this stuff from having a lot of water stuff in your chart more so than most people including me. Just my advice it's better to be around more healthy people.

Venus square with the goal to increase your attractiveness to wimmen, or something like this.
You can also do only the venus quare mantra for a set number of times done 40 days. Look for a good date Moon/Planets.

People are naturally inclined to adopt behaviors and habits from their peers, I think this is normal, especially in young people. Especially when people think highly of another person, they are likely to start behaving more like them as a kind of role model. You probably just subconsciously adopt the person's style of speech to help get along with them.

A person who changes drastically simply from being around others however is likely a psychic vampire, and is assimilating their energies into themself and changing fundamentally as a result. Anything can be stolen and assimilated into themselves really, but oftentimes people simply subconsciously take someone as a role model and over time become more and more like that person.

I think based on what you described, you are simply very open and your energy rubs off on people and they become a bit more like you as a result of being around you for long periods of time. This is completely fine.

I can kinda relate in a way. When I use to hang around certain groups of people I'd develop parts of their characteristics, way of talking, behaving, accent. Not sure about appearances for my case personally, but there has been a couple of occasions where my appearance became altered slightly because someone pushed their control on me. And when I was around others who had the same identity issues, they took on characteristics I had. From what I've learned about it, if someone doesn't have a strong grasp of themselves and who they are, they can tend to mimic others they perceive to be "better" than themselves even if they never actually are aware of it or admit it. There are people who subconsciously want to be like others either to fit in, be "cool", or because they admire that person a lot and that can cause someone to take on another's traits. In other cases with ill or toxic people they can dump their negative energy on you and that'll bring your energy down.

As an example with my mother, she drew a lot from my energy growing up, and now that I don't live with her anymore her age is showing more suddenly. She doesn't have a good sense of self, she often lies to herself, and she's very narcissistic.

Cleaning your aura and regular grounding helps to maintain a better sense of self. Invoking aether energy can help clear out your thoughts and feelings and separate it from outside influence. Then AoP to prevent others from taking from you etc.

NinRick said:

Not related to this post at all, I just wanted to tell you that you do not need to change, stay who you are, maintain your uniqueness, and don’t care what other people may or may not think about you.

Even tho you don’t know it, your posts help me, indirectly or even more direct. So thank you for this.

So do not think you are not appreciated, and/or that your posts are silly etc.
It’s important for big groups to have a dynamic distribution of characters.

So keep posting whatever you want, as this will help people.

Thank you Ninrick to be honest I read one of your posts about greys and mental illness. I then thought about the time I was with mentally ill people and how it affected me and while I was writing my brother,my ex and my nephew came to mind . Lol another weird coincidence haha.

Fanboy said:

A human is fragile and can be annihilated through conventional methods in a couple days pretty easily.

For every person with the jos who gets protected and loved and cared for and to be connected to the beauty of the gods. 10 000 girls and boys are bred or trafficked into human slavery and corrupted then destroyed on varying levels until they die with absolutely noone to help or care, but many to watch and laugh and take pleasure from their suffering.

It sure would be a shame if your own nephew started to look like you though, or if your brother didn't start sharing the women with you. Or if your best friend God forbid started talking like you.......oh no they're stealing everything that is rightfully yours!! God life is so unfair. Why didn't Satan give me 10 billion dollars and perfect beauty and a Bugatti like i deserve?!??!? Can't he see that I am a chosen elite person who deserves comfort and to never have to get my hands dirty? I can't believe the audacity of Satan to expect me to deal with the personal tragedy of having a thought in my head. Wow Satan must be a weakling if he puts me on this planet and expects me to put up with this...I am so mad at the gods for all they have done against me right now. I even had a conversation that displeased me with my wife, and children. I think I shall need a new one, she was corrupting my soul because she forgot a dish in the sink and can you believe she told me "stop screaming at me" doesn't she know all that I do??? and my son told me he wants a purple helicopter and not a golden helicopter...how could he corrupt the sanctity of my home and the beauty of my mind like this, doesn't he know that the curtains on the window overlooking the helicopter are purple velvet, not gold what a disgusting worthless person, it doesn't even match !!!. Nobody ever thinks about what I want or need everyone only cares about themselves. They are so selfish and I am done being turned into someone I am not and I am done letting them take my gifts. My family is stealing everything from me and I've had enough. Time to put my foot down

Lol no that's not it it's called jealousy that's all

Fuchs said:

Venus square with the goal to increase your attractiveness to wimmen, or something like this.
You can also do only the venus quare mantra for a set number of times done 40 days. Look for a good date Moon/Planets.

Thanks but I didn't ask this. I asked if this is possible. If I need a working I will ask but thanks.

NakedPluto said:
I will answer only the topic question.

By empathy you can reflect and digest the similar attitudes and manifestations of people, but because you are being drained by them, not the order way around.

People with illnesses are a sponge for energy, they drain involuntary. Very important to know that and take precautions in specific circumstances.

Other than the above, feeling sorry for somebody can make you submissive for your own problems to occur on the surface, which can create confusion because they can be masked as somebody else problems and reality.

Thank you

Dahaarkan said:
People are naturally inclined to adopt behaviors and habits from their peers, I think this is normal, especially in young people. Especially when people think highly of another person, they are likely to start behaving more like them as a kind of role model. You probably just subconsciously adopt the person's style of speech to help get along with them.

A person who changes drastically simply from being around others however is likely a psychic vampire, and is assimilating their energies into themself and changing fundamentally as a result. Anything can be stolen and assimilated into themselves really, but oftentimes people simply subconsciously take someone as a role model and over time become more and more like that person.

I think based on what you described, you are simply very open and your energy rubs off on people and they become a bit more like you as a result of being around you for long periods of time. This is completely fine.

This seems to be true thank you. I want to start useing a pendulum to ask these types of questions.

tabby said:
I can kinda relate in a way. When I use to hang around certain groups of people I'd develop parts of their characteristics, way of talking, behaving, accent. Not sure about appearances for my case personally, but there has been a couple of occasions where my appearance became altered slightly because someone pushed their control on me. And when I was around others who had the same identity issues, they took on characteristics I had. From what I've learned about it, if someone doesn't have a strong grasp of themselves and who they are, they can tend to mimic others they perceive to be "better" than themselves even if they never actually are aware of it or admit it. There are people who subconsciously want to be like others either to fit in, be "cool", or because they admire that person a lot and that can cause someone to take on another's traits. In other cases with ill or toxic people they can dump their negative energy on you and that'll bring your energy down.

As an example with my mother, she drew a lot from my energy growing up, and now that I don't live with her anymore her age is showing more suddenly. She doesn't have a good sense of self, she often lies to herself, and she's very narcissistic.

Cleaning your aura and regular grounding helps to maintain a better sense of self. Invoking aether energy can help clear out your thoughts and feelings and separate it from outside influence. Then AoP to prevent others from taking from you etc.

My brothers father is an alcoholic and what I noticed was when they were together my mother would change in her personality and be narcissistic when they devorced my mother changed completely so yes I also think the person around us have a great impact on our selfs. The appearance change is what I don't understand yet. I want to start using a pendulum to ask these questions

tabby said:

My brothers father is an alcoholic and what I noticed was when they were together my mother would change in her personality and be narcissistic when they devorced my mother changed completely so yes I also think the person around us have a great impact on our selfs. The appearance change is what I don't understand yet. I want to start using a pendulum to ask these questions

I know quite well that possession, thoughtforms, and curses can impact your appearance somewhat. Though once they're cleared your appearance normalizes again. But that doesn't explain much. Forceful submission seems to have an affect on appearances as well, as does simply wanting to be like another person. If you get polluted with someone's negative energy or get drained, that can impact your appearance too.

But I don't understand either how it works when two people just hang out with each other or are around each other a lot without the above being factors.

slyscorpion said:
For you personally I think you have to be more careful with this stuff from having a lot of water stuff in your chart more so than most people including me. Just my advice it's better to be around more healthy people.

I agree. My chart is water based and I have had issues with absorbing sick people I have worked with. I literally could feel a coworkers insides of her body rotting and smelling. I saw black when I looked at her stomach and smelled rotting and death surrounding her. It made me extremely sick. Mentally, spiritually, and physically. I've had to do a lot of rituals to protect myself. Now I do them every day before I go to work or out in public.

SeerOfSS said:
slyscorpion said:

I agree. My chart is water based and I have had issues with absorbing sick people I have worked with. I literally could feel a coworkers insides of her body rotting and smelling. I saw black when I looked at her stomach and smelled rotting and death surrounding her. It made me extremely sick. Mentally, spiritually, and physically. I've had to do a lot of rituals to protect myself. Now I do them every day before I go to work or out in public.
Don't forget also the thorough cleansing of the chakras and aura in such cases. It is very important.

The reason why they are attracted to your brother is because they are low consciousness. As the other Brother said you don't need to change for others.

It's a difference in personality and astrology which gives your brother the ability to be with hordes of women. But that's not a feat that's worthy to being proud of. It just his way if doing things. And you have your own traits.

You can't mimick other people and not be unsatisfied because that's not who you really are. If your way of being is monogamy and strong relationships, you should try to attract an intelligent faithful person who doesn't have trashy qualities and has high IQ. Using magick that is. Use the affirmation and state "faithful " and "intelligent " within it.

I don't see any purpose plowing through hordes of women when you're not even able to create children. It's just a waste of time and energy. The only purpose of being with a woman is creating children. The only logical solution is to quickly gain resources and the ability to raise a family, get a woman and have lots of children with her. In that way your genetic line will span far and wide.

SeerOfSS said:
slyscorpion said:

To me this would translate to mean the person is going to die soon if that person has weird colored energy coming off her and it feels like the energy field is expanded or the person's aura is almost not there it means the death process already started. I really have not much come across this but in nursing homes with older people you feel this death thing often.

This isn't a really common thing.

slyscorpion said:
SeerOfSS said:
slyscorpion said:

To me this would translate to mean the person is going to die soon if that person has weird colored energy coming off her and it feels like the energy field is expanded or the person's aura is almost not there it means the death process already started. I really have not much come across this but in nursing homes with older people you feel this death thing often.

Death energy has a smell like that often too especially if it's more in the advanced stages of manifesting. Best to clean your aura really well if your around this person.

From personal experience, yes. But, you either have to be in a very vulnerable state or have a lot of weak planets/specifically ones ruled by water. But, Aura of Protection works, and so does doing a Sun square or even Mars. But, empathy is a great ability to have once you are able to protect yourself and able to be in a way, a conduit of Satanic healing since some don't know any better. It's a matter of seeing the bigger picture and moving smart

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
SeerOfSS said:

Death energy has a smell like that often too especially if it's more in the advanced stages of manifesting. Best to clean your aura really well if your around this person.

I figured she was dying. She doesn't take care of herself. She's on tones of different meds for tones of health issues. 300 lbs and pumps herself with every shot that comes out. She still eats everything no matter what the doctors say. It's really disgusting. I love who I'm an spiritually! But damn its a struggle being surrounded by death and feeling it from those people. It's an energy sucker sucking the life out of me sometimes. I've been senseing death since I was a child but never this bad.

SeerOfSS said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I figured she was dying. She doesn't take care of herself. She's on tones of different meds for tones of health issues. 300 lbs and pumps herself with every shot that comes out. She still eats everything no matter what the doctors say. It's really disgusting. I love who I'm an spiritually! But damn its a struggle being surrounded by death and feeling it from those people. It's an energy sucker sucking the life out of me sometimes. I've been senseing death since I was a child but never this bad.

Ok one thing that may help you to realize is this. If you happen to be around a negative person (or even someone more positive or an SS when they have negative energy cleansing out of them and it gets on you) if you are water and sensitive you will feel that energy in your aura and it makes everything around you feel like that too as long as you leave this on you or it could if your sensitive and focused on this energy.

So yes if it's on you you will feel it all around. That is what is going on. It does not mean that everyone or most people have energy like that but you may not be able to tell with negative energy on you..

What you need to do is do cleansing meditations after you are out of the presence of negative energy (otherwise kind of waste of time) till you no longer feel that. However long it takes.

Also make sure none of this death stuff starts to manifest in your own soul too obviously that would be bad. This is why when I feel death energy off of anyone or some place I cleanse as much as possible when I am away from it.

slyscorpion said:
SeerOfSS said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok one thing that may help you to realize is this. If you happen to be around a negative person (or even someone more positive or an SS when they have negative energy cleansing out of them and it gets on you) if you are water and sensitive you will feel that energy in your aura and it makes everything around you feel like that too as long as you leave this on you or it could if your sensitive and focused on this energy.

So yes if it's on you you will feel it all around. That is what is going on. It does not mean that everyone or most people have energy like that but you may not be able to tell with negative energy on you..

What you need to do is do cleansing meditations after you are out of the presence of negative energy (otherwise kind of waste of time) till you no longer feel that. However long it takes.

Also make sure none of this death stuff starts to manifest in your own soul too obviously that would be bad. This is why when I feel death energy off of anyone or some place I cleanse as much as possible when I am away from it.

Thank you for the info, good to know. Will keep in mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back