Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Let's talk some more about morality

Jrvan

Since some people keep pushing the issue.

I'll explain my views on it here, and then everyone else can go to town.

To begin, for many things like health, I tend to agree that prevention is the best cure. However, for things like the law, I think prevention is absolutely retarded. There's no need to "prevent" crimes as if such a thing is even possible. It's a fool's errand, and 100% the wrong way to go about it. This is partially why I butt my head against notions of morality. Morality, ever since the fall of Paganism in this world, has only amounted to waving a warning finger in front of people and saying "don't do that, it's evil and you will lose your soul if you do." Fear tactics as a deterrent. That's ridiculous. Rather than have people live in fear and unable to manifest themselves, the would-be criminals SHOULD manifest themselves as they are with their true nature and commit crimes. Then law ENFORCEMENT should do their damn job and enforce the laws that they get paid to enforce. There's no morality about it. It's against society's rules so the law enforcers hunt down the perpetrators and punish them.

Preventing people from using their free will to commit crimes by use of fear tactics is nothing less than mental slavery, and I disagree with it with every fiber of my being. I'm a Satanist, and I will not live in fear nor will I ever advise others to live in fear. If others overpower me then I'm at their mercy and they are free to subject me to their will, but I will not allow them to mentally enslave me. Those who want to prevent crimes from happening in the first place are simply cowards. The warning is already written in ink with the laws, the laws are the "prevention." When people ignore the warning, you punish them.

You don't live in a safe world. You never did, and no one ever has. Do you know what "morality" was for the ancients? It had a different name. It was called honor. That system was a lot better and actually made sense. Those who acted dishonorably were mocked and shamed. Much, much better system. I'd rather have that than hear Satanists wasting their time harping on and on about "morality" and its absolute importance for all Satanists to conform to it, even though no one knows who would be establishing the rules for this supposed group morality. Anyone who actually finds it worth their time to attempt to impose these rules and morals on everyone here should just get a life if you ask me.

I suppose I've said my piece.

jrvan said:

To begin, for many things like health, I tend to agree that prevention is the best cure. However, for things like the law, I think prevention is absolutely retarded. There's no need to "prevent" crimes as if such a thing is even possible. It's a fool's errand, and 100% the wrong way to go about it. This is partially why I butt my head against notions of morality. Morality, ever since the fall of Paganism in this world, has only amounted to waving a warning finger in front of people and saying "don't do that, it's evil and you will lose your soul if you do." Fear tactics as a deterrent. That's ridiculous. Rather than have people live in fear and unable to manifest themselves, the would-be criminals SHOULD manifest themselves as they are with their true nature and commit crimes. Then law ENFORCEMENT should do their damn job and enforce the laws that they get paid to enforce. There's no morality about it. It's against society's rules so the law enforcers hunt down the perpetrators and punish them.

Preventing people from using their free will to commit crimes by use of fear tactics is nothing less than mental slavery, and I disagree with it with every fiber of my being. I'm a Satanist, and I will not live in fear nor will I ever advise others to live in fear. If others overpower me then I'm at their mercy and they are free to subject me to their will, but I will not allow them to mentally enslave me. Those who want to prevent crimes from happening in the first place are simply cowards. The warning is already written in ink with the laws, the laws are the "prevention." When people ignore the warning, you punish them.

You don't live in a safe world. You never did, and no one ever has. Do you know what "morality" was for the ancients? It had a different name. It was called honor. That system was a lot better and actually made sense. Those who acted dishonorably were mocked and shamed. Much, much better system. I'd rather have that than hear Satanists wasting their time harping on and on about "morality" and its absolute importance for all Satanists to conform to it, even though no one knows who would be establishing the rules for this supposed group morality. Anyone who actually finds it worth their time to attempt to impose these rules and morals on everyone here should just get a life if you ask me.

So you're saying rapists should rape, pedophiles should kidnap children, and lunatics should go on killing sprees so that the law can be enforced?

Prevention of crimes and people like the above absolutely needs to happen. Its not cowardly to take action to even just try to prevent victims of the above lunatics from the mental, lifelong, trauma that the above shit will cause

Jihiji12 said:
So you're saying rapists should rape, pedophiles should kidnap children, and lunatics should go on killing sprees so that the law can be enforced?

Prevention of crimes and people like the above absolutely needs to happen. Its not cowardly to take action to even just try to prevent victims of the above lunatics from the mental, lifelong, trauma that the above shit will cause

Personally I think self defense training should be mandatory in schools. There's your prevention. Beyond that, if these departments actually want to save people from crimes then why aren't they investigating synagogues? You know why. Children go missing every day, and jews keep getting away with it.

The endpoint of crime "prevention" is maximum surveillance and total lack of privacy. Do you really want big brother breathing down the necks of all the goyim while the jews are conveniently ignored, all so that people don't have to deal with crime?

jrvan said:

What you are promoting is nothing but the Wild West if not worse. How can you not understand the value and importance of justice?

If someone steals from you and destroys your sacrifices and life's work, is that good and fair? What should society do with that wonderful criminal? Should he be rewarded?

Justice is very important but prevention is more important.

Justice must punish the unjust according to what they do. If you take away the right to live of your innocent brother or racial member then that right must be taken away from you too.

This mentality of wanting to be unjust comes from those who only think of themselves and do not put themselves in the place of others to see how it feels.

So you reject the will of the best and accept the will of an uncivilised savage who is stronger than you. Do you really think you have the right to harm an innocent person?

Surely there are people so uncivilised that they would like to live in such a horror but 99.9% of civilised people would never accept such a life.

I tell you the value of prevention. The wise men of old, but also the wise men of today, say that it is always better to prevent than to have to deal with, this applies to many things.

With justice what you do is make the criminal pay and prevent to a certain extent, of course you need to do further things to ensure prevention. With prevention what you do is to avoid losses. A similar example is disease prevention.

You are probably confused about this by the issue of equality and inequality. Respecting these rules seems to you that we are all equal.

For many things we are not equal but for many other things we are. The only solution here is balance, there is no other solution.

Let me give you an example on equality. Both equality and diversity have their own purpose, value and importance. Race is a balance of equality and diversity. Would you be of the same race if you were too different? Like for example, a Chinese, a White and a Black? In this case, it is what unites us and holds us together.

You cannot treat your wife, your children, your brother, your race member as cattle, as a slave or as an enemy.

Jihiji12 said:
jrvan said:

But how?

From my point of view, if the enemy influences are totally removed, then there should not be many rapists, pedophiles, lunatics be left.

jrvan said:
Preventing people from using their free will to commit crimes by use of fear tactics is nothing less than mental slavery, and I disagree with it with every fiber of my being.

But is it "free will" when people commit crimes? Most people only think they have free will. Study astrology, there is very little true free will unless one is a demi-God.

Most crimes are due to issues in the soul and the life. Therefore, they are not using free will, they are doing what they do out of corruption, degeneration, or desperation.

Fuchs said:
Jihiji12 said:
jrvan said:

But how?

From my point of view, if the enemy influences are totally removed, then there should not be many rapists, pedophiles, lunatics be left.

Well, that would be a good start. But thats a long ways off

Self defense classes for teens couldn't hurt for starters, maybe even younger than that at 10.

You could also hire counsellors at schools that actually have an idea of what theyre talking about & how to help, rather than just someone with a teaching degree to say "itll get better soon."

Someone with some sort of professional training could potentially spot kids like that early and at least try to give them some help or direct them to someone who can

I guess at the end of the day theres not really all that much you can do thinking on it

jrvan said:
Jihiji12 said:

Personally I think self defense training should be mandatory in schools. There's your prevention. Beyond that, if these departments actually want to save people from crimes then why aren't they investigating synagogues? You know why. Children go missing every day, and jews keep getting away with it.

The endpoint of crime "prevention" is maximum surveillance and total lack of privacy. Do you really want big brother breathing down the necks of all the goyim while the jews are conveniently ignored, all so that people don't have to deal with crime?

I was thinking more along the lines of self defence, education on how to spot such things, people who actually know what theyre doing handling it early on.

A basic meditation routine in schools along with self defence would also go a long way.

Total 100% prevention is a fairy tale obviously but theres things you can do other than just saying "it is what it is" and letting terrible people exist

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=316594 time=1642435380 user_id=57]
jrvan said:
Preventing people from using their free will to commit crimes by use of fear tactics is nothing less than mental slavery, and I disagree with it with every fiber of my being.

But is it "free will" when people commit crimes? Most people only think they have free will. Study astrology, there is very little true free will unless one is a demi-God.

Most crimes are due to issues in the soul and the life. Therefore, they are not using free will, they are doing what they do out of corruption, degeneration, or desperation.

I agree but people who do crimes should definitely be published whether or not they are corrupted in the soul or not because otherwise they will just continue doing what they do.
We have a problem with thiefs here and they get away with everything because the Jew government protects them and its gotten to a point where I want to catch them and pull out their finger nails one for one slowly and I might even do it if I get the chance which is also a crime in a way but that's what injustice does.

Master said:
So you reject the will of the best and accept the will of an uncivilised savage who is stronger than you. Do you really think you have the right to harm an innocent person?

Surely there are people so uncivilised that they would like to live in such a horror but 99.9% of civilised people would never accept such a life.
What decides who the “best” is? If this savage is stronger than you he must be “better”.

Lydia [JG said:
jrvan said:

interesting so most of what me and others do is not really free will....

also alot of stuff that is considered "crimes" isn't harmful or evil just not allowed due to MONOTHEISM which i tried telling my parents is the real evil but then tell me its about "love" only to tell me that fornication is "evil" cause it leads to orphaned kids according to my dad and homosexuality is "against nature" and some religious people believe it "destroys civilization" when their own fucking religion wants to bring about the end of the world or how male "circumcision" isn't GENITAL MUTILATION and is a "personal choice" forced i mean done to their son for religulous reasons such as "god commands" cause "god" said so when the reason is a hatred against sexuality and by extension relationships and love and nature and family etc.

when will they outlaw parasitic and evil species and races of people like the jews and bitchtilians and their filthy cultural practices like in the Middle East which is my ancestral homeland from my fathers side *sigh i wish the Middle East was Polytheistic Satanic and National Socialist then i would ABSOLUTELY get in touch with my heritage and move there :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

also i have a personal question are you mad at me for something i previously replied to you in another thread? and yes i know i complain alot but when things around you barely change for the better how can they be good for someones mental health hell i even quit one of my jobs recently i had for THREE YEARS due to mental instability building up over time such as how no one loves me as a boyfriend cause i never had a relationship but at least i have like 7 friends and a family that i'm too distant from and refuse to ever have a family of my own and have no trust to any parents at this point due to the abarhamic religions.

jrvan said:
Jihiji12 said:

We could not punish the Jews for their crimes until now because they defeated and enslaved us but that is now changing.

im not trying to be rude or anything but why is jrvan arguing about this again i get it if you can't overpower someone they have a "right" to do their evil shit just like the jews and their (((laws))) who kill people for being Polytheistic or bisexual or say sex is not a human need unless one is in a marriage or relationship lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the jews are so fucking dumb sometimes also i saw a video saying if you never had sex you could be more likely to develop cancer :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: well i guess i better find a partner within a few years since i'm a virgin and don't want cancer shit cause fuck that i already have problems trusting anyone at this point and feel left out of milestones but at least i have several friends even though i still feel lonely and an outcast even one of my female friends told me she always feels like an outcast.

Master said:
We could not punish the Jews for their crimes until now because they defeated and enslaved us but that is now changing.

Exactly! We're now in a position to DO something about it.

Lydia [JG said:
jrvan said:

I wondered about that. There are certain placements that influences one to be more aggressive or even violent, or the target of violence, right?

The planetary influences are both positive and negative. I’m curious, if much of the world and humans become advanced through the increase of Satanism and meditations, would these kinds of things reduce as more people heal their souls?

Lydia [JG said:
jrvan said:

Now THAT'S a good argument. I really hadn't thought of that, and I'm stumped. The only other angle is really whether it's practical and necessary to go to great lengths to prevent crime rather than punish crime. Too much spying for the sake of "prevention" benefits the jews far more than gentiles, in my opinion.

It's a really good point, Lydia. Most people are on autopilot with their karma and everything. This aligns perfectly with my belief that true "evil" is ignorance.

If using fear as a deterrent against the ignorant is effective then I guess it's fine. They're on a low enough level that they're already slaves in many ways regardless. I don't think it ever really stopped gentiles from committing crimes however when they were determined to do so. It still seems futile to me, and better to focus on punishment.

Jihiji12 said:
jrvan said:
Jihiji12 said:

I was thinking more along the lines of self defence, education on how to spot such things, people who actually know what theyre doing handling it early on.

A basic meditation routine in schools along with self defence would also go a long way.

Total 100% prevention is a fairy tale obviously but theres things you can do other than just saying "it is what it is" and letting terrible people exist

So we're in agreement. I also wasn't saying to just "let it be." Too many people are making assumptions about what I'm suggesting or "promoting" when if they just read my words more carefully then they will see I said no such things. All I did was point out facts of life, and people got triggered and reacted by making extrapolations regarding my beliefs. I've had some call me a libertarian, some said I'm promoting injustice or that people should just give up and take it like a victim. That would be the opposite of Satanism. Satanists don't take abuse.

Here's what I actually believe: instead of outsourcing one's personal protection and making it 100% the duty of police departments, people should stand up for themselves and learn how to fight. Street fights should not be illegal either. Just because objectively the universe doesn't give a shit whether we all live, die, or get enslaved by alien races - doesn't mean we should just take it lying down. I don't really understand why people were so quick to assume my own beliefs when I didn't even state them, and mostly stated facts in this regard.

Someone else also said I was implying that a tyrant imposing their will on you is "just" or "right." No, I simply said that if you can't resist then all you can do is complain which is pointless. It's better to bide one's time until they are strong enough and in the right position to get revenge. Which is exactly what we have all done through past lifetimes, it's been one long waiting game to get to this point where we can get revenge on the jews and exterminate their souls.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
im not trying to be rude or anything but why is jrvan arguing about this again i get it if you can't overpower someone they have a "right" to do their evil shit just like the jews and their (((laws))) who kill people for being Polytheistic or bisexual or say sex is not a human need unless one is in a marriage or relationship lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the jews are so fucking dumb sometimes also i saw a video saying if you never had sex you could be more likely to develop cancer :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: well i guess i better find a partner within a few years since i'm a virgin and don't want cancer shit cause fuck that i already have problems trusting anyone at this point and feel left out of milestones but at least i have several friends even though i still feel lonely and an outcast even one of my female friends told me she always feels like an outcast.

I think you need to find peace in your personal life and work through your set of problems one at a time. This is going to require prioritizing and organizing. You have a lot of issues that weigh heavily on your mind and are eating at you. You can already work on some of them which will be easier. For example, your trust issues are in the way of connecting with people and being less lonely. You have to work on it like pyramid tiers, one tier can't be solved until the first tier is dealt with. Think about it: why have you attracted all of the same types of individuals into your life so far? You had to grow up with xians as you said. I'm guessing you've been hurt and abused by others.

A combination of the fighting back meditation: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

And programming your aura to attract only positive, trustworthy people into your life. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html
Then it's just a matter of meeting new people. You're in pain... I get it. But if you want it to stop then you can't stay in that vibration. You have to move over to a different state of life, an energetic state that is higher. You won't attract the good into your life until you're willing to leave the bad behind. 6 of swords. Focus on the good things in your life each day and be thankful for them while you work through overcoming the bad.

You might also have a blockage in your root chakra if you didn't feel a sufficient level of security growing up. That could have something to do with the trust issues. https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html
2. The most potent way is through vibration.
Base Chakra: Laum, vibrated as LLAHHH – UUU – MMM*

* The U's are pronounced as in the English word 'BLUE'
**Roll the 'R'

Visualize white gold on the chakra and the blockage dissolving when you are vibrating the mantra into the chakra. You can say an affirmation afterwards as well if you like. Something to do with the blockage being removed or dissolved, probably.

By the way, lack of sexual experience isn't a big deal. I was eager to throw my "virginity" away a while back, and I wish I hadn't done so in the circumstances that I did. True virginity has nothing to do with whether you have had sex or not. Virginity is just how clean your soul is and how pure hearted you are. If you have been through bad shit in life and still have a pure heart then you're a virgin in my book. You will get to experience sex in time when you're ready for that level of connection with someone, and it's a very beautiful and special thing so don't rush it. It will happen. You will meet someone who is patient and loving with you, and won't think of you as "not a man" for not being able to perform like a porn star.

Master said:

Where did I say that I accept their will? Point it out to me. There's a difference between accepting, and being unable to do anything about it at the time. I don't accept the current leaders and current manifestation of society, but I still have to live within its boundaries and play by its absurd rules right now. I have to put up with double standards, contradictions, incompetence, ineffective and useless decrees that create more problems than they solve, insanity of a perpetually increasing level that constantly breaks thresholds of what the healthy mind can endure, and generally just humanity going around in circles. If I could smash the whole jewish board right now then I would, and I would instate a new set of rules and policies that actually make sense and allow life to prosper. I don't have the power to do that right now, not on my own. None of us do. That's why we're working together to reverse the Torah and bring down the enemy.

Furthermore, I don't need the "right" to harm an innocent person. If I wanted to do that then I would do it, and then I would pay the consequence of that action. If I seriously wanted to do it then no sense of "right" or "wrong" would stop me. I choose my own will.

If I want someone out of my way while in pursuit of my goals then I'll use my magick to get them out of my way, and I won't give a single thought of concern for their suffering. In the example I gave a while back, I said I would curse a co-worker if they were in the way of my promotion and career goals. That specifically, while it served as a hypothetical example for the sake of rhetoric just as it does now in its revival, I did mean it. I am that kind of person. I would never choose someone else and their family to prosper in that scenario over my own. I put myself and my family first. I don't move over for others. Clearly this is in conflict with the personal moral codes of some people here, and I think that's fine. It's senseless to have a unified moral code in Satanism. Everyone is different and will act differently in their own lives, and no one here needs a leash or community shaming and shunning when they do what they do in their own magick practice.

Did any of you notice how different my arguing position was when everyone was bashing Meteor for his life choices? My problem with his decision was what I consistently reiterated and focused on, and that was the impact it would have on his family and loved ones. I didn't give two shits about the other arguments people were making. My personal moral code was that he shouldn't get people involved in his life and make them care about him if he's just going to destroy his soul and cause them terrible pain and anguish from the loss. Clearly he doesn't care about this, and he's fine with ripping out their hearts when he inevitably destroys himself. I can't change him. I can't force my moral code on him. I used my own free will to distance myself from him, cut him off and stopped offering him support. I stopped caring about him because I'm not going to subject myself to watching someone I care for obliterate their own soul.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Lydia [JG said:
jrvan said:

I agree but people who do crimes should definitely be published whether or not they are corrupted in the soul or not because otherwise they will just continue doing what they do.
We have a problem with thiefs here and they get away with everything because the Jew government protects them and its gotten to a point where I want to catch them and pull out their finger nails one for one slowly and I might even do it if I get the chance which is also a crime in a way but that's what injustice does.

I hear you. I thought about this recently with all the movies that show the destitute children stealing from food stalls, and then the merchants chase after them to try to beat them up and take back the merchandise. It grabs at your heart strings and makes you sympathize with the children, but on the other hand if the merchants don't try to punish the children (even if they understand why the kids are doing it) then the kids will just keep coming back each day for a free meal because they feel the merchant is an easy target. The merchant is running a business, not a soup kitchen.

There is no such thing as male virginity; virginity is about the vagina and the hymen.

You are wrong about cancer, I don't know for women about this but for men sexual abstinence is a problem because it causes prostate stagnation and reabsorption of what this gland produces and this can cause cancer, however this can also be solved with masturbation. There are studies on this.

jrvan said:
Master said:

Where did I say that I accept their will? Point it out to me. There's a difference between accepting, and being unable to do anything about it at the time. I don't accept the current leaders and current manifestation of society, but I still have to live within its boundaries and play by its absurd rules right now. I have to put up with double standards, contradictions, incompetence, ineffective and useless decrees that create more problems than they solve, insanity of a perpetually increasing level that constantly breaks thresholds of what the healthy mind can endure, and generally just humanity going around in circles. If I could smash the whole jewish board right now then I would, and I would instate a new set of rules and policies that actually make sense and allow life to prosper. I don't have the power to do that right now, not on my own. None of us do. That's why we're working together to reverse the Torah and bring down the enemy.

Furthermore, I don't need the "right" to harm an innocent person. If I wanted to do that then I would do it, and then I would pay the consequence of that action. If I seriously wanted to do it then no sense of "right" or "wrong" would stop me. I choose my own will.

If I want someone out of my way while in pursuit of my goals then I'll use my magick to get them out of my way, and I won't give a single thought of concern for their suffering. In the example I gave a while back, I said I would curse a co-worker if they were in the way of my promotion and career goals. That specifically, while it served as a hypothetical example for the sake of rhetoric just as it does now in its revival, I did mean it. I am that kind of person. I would never choose someone else and their family to prosper in that scenario over my own. I put myself and my family first. I don't move over for others. Clearly this is in conflict with the personal moral codes of some people here, and I think that's fine. It's senseless to have a unified moral code in Satanism. Everyone is different and will act differently in their own lives, and no one here needs a leash or community shaming and shunning when they do what they do in their own magick practice.

Did any of you notice how different my arguing position was when everyone was bashing Meteor for his life choices? My problem with his decision was what I consistently reiterated and focused on, and that was the impact it would have on his family and loved ones. I didn't give two shits about the other arguments people were making. My personal moral code was that he shouldn't get people involved in his life and make them care about him if he's just going to destroy his soul and cause them terrible pain and anguish from the loss. Clearly he doesn't care about this, and he's fine with ripping out their hearts when he inevitably destroys himself. I can't change him. I can't force my moral code on him. I used my own free will to distance myself from him, cut him off and stopped offering him support. I stopped caring about him because I'm not going to subject myself to watching someone I care for obliterate their own soul.

Here you say this.

If others overpower me then I'm at their mercy and they are free to subject me to their will, but I will not allow them to mentally enslave me.

There may be someone stronger than you spiritually and materially but to be a criminal, it would be wrong to accept his will.

You have personal choices and characteristics but you cannot invent a civil code or personal constitution, these are things that concern and take care of a whole society and not just one person or two. They must be respected if you want to live in that society.

Obviously I don't take them as examples of nonsense like the bible, the koran and communism. For example, how idiotic and ignorant you have to be to obey the nonsensical law of the koran that forbids eating the best meat in the world, pork. Since there is only nonsense as an explanation for that shitty law, then I wonder what the real reason is?

Master said:
jrvan said:
Master said:

Here you say this.

If others overpower me then I'm at their mercy and they are free to subject me to their will, but I will not allow them to mentally enslave me.

There may be someone stronger than you spiritually and materially but to be a criminal, it would be wrong to accept his will.

You have personal choices and characteristics but you cannot invent a civil code or personal constitution, these are things that concern and take care of a whole society and not just one person or two. They must be respected if you want to live in that society.

"They are free to subject me to their will" as in I can't do anything about them forcing their will on me so they are free, as in free of obstacles to do so. It doesn't mean I accept it; it means I can't do anything about it in that moment. Obviously the moment I can do something about it, I will.

You're saying the same things that I've been saying now. I already stated many times that to be a member of a society means obeying the established rules of that society. That doesn't mean I can't have my own moral compass and choose to do things my way as long as it doesn't clash with the law. And even then, if I'm willing to pay the price if I get caught then I'm still able to take certain actions if I want to. Also, the laws actually don't need to be respected to live in the society if people aren't able or willing to enforce those laws. They're effectively meaningless at that point.

The conversation is always about what should be ,could be but never about what is.

Humans on a mass scale don't have free will. This should be very clear with the successful corruption of western society by the jews over decades and especially the last three years.

If humans can be coerced by their governments through the fear of an invisible virus to take an experimental gene therapy and continue to be given three times ,each times Making their health worse and they keep doing it.

It doesn't matter your level of education or your IQ. There is simply a basic level of trained helplessness and the inability of thinking about yourself in people, even highly educated people who are top of their field.

This is the basis of the Malthusian Depopulationist idea Stated in the Georgia guidestones. As a person who has conscious awareness one can go two ways - either you accept humanity as it is and accept your role as a benefactor of humanity because of your conscious awareness. Or you due to your conscious awareness hate the common people for the way they are and accept the Malthusian idea.

The United States is a failed state and contrary to Nazi Germany people didn't start a war and defeat them. The United States was taken over by social engineering, the entertainment industry with the virus of the mind being able to manipulate the host population into doing what was going to cause their eventual collapse.

It's a prime example of how freedom doesn't work and has failed in all the forms it has been tried. It's time to accept reality.

Humans in the majority need direction and need to be told what to do by a benefactor to advance society as a whole. Laws that are made must advance the lives of the vast majority of people and sometimes some people will dislike them. It is what it is.

All of the social issues that were created were manufactured to be fixed by a Dictatorship in the future. The jews purposefully created Democracy to offer a solution of Dictatorship in a Hegelian Dialectic.

Klaus Swabb in his book Covid 19 The Great Reset says that Democracy has failed and that power must be given to corporations because they are more competent that anyone else and that they will decide every facet of your life.

Who can disagree with Scwabb that people need directions instead of freedom. I obviously hate Scwabb and his Jewish agenda but the concept of a meritrocratic aristocracy is the answer ,not some corporate head. That's what the SS were in Nazi Germany.

For people to be effective leaders they must be beyond greed and lust ,opposite of all these corporate heads who only care about money and more resources.

Smoking, drugs,chemicals in the food and water ,fast food etc should be banned by Law. People shouldn't even be able to choose to indulge in these things.

The last 100 years has just been jews trying to destroy society and then use the justification of
"Oh look when we give people freedom they eat fast food, take drugs ,and watch dopamine induced porn and web series. Humanity is broken. Now allow us to alter your DNA and put chips in your mind so that you can be free from your primitive human selves. You dont have to take decisions anymore because your so bad at it. Allow this AI to take the decisions for you. "

Almost all the people who don't have conscious awareness will prefer to have their lives run by the AI.The Pfizer CEO literally said recently that humans were broken by design and that he was fixing us with the Gene Therapy. It's all rigged.

We have a very small window of opportunity after the economic collapse to restructure society like it was supposed to. A Benevolent Dictatorship. Or the jews impose their scientific Dictatorship and tear this planet apart further.

Master said:

There is no such thing as male virginity; virginity is about the vagina and the hymen.

You are wrong about cancer, I don't know for women about this but for men sexual abstinence is a problem because it causes prostate stagnation and reabsorption of what this gland produces and this can cause cancer, however this can also be solved with masturbation. There are studies on this.

I would like to clarify something here that could be misunderstood. By this I mean prevention, healing is something else.

As far as your situation is concerned, we have explained to you several times how you can improve your life. Don't waste your time and the time of others by asking the same questions over and over again in vain. Advance spiritually and physically and you will get what you want.

However, do not stray from the topics.

Jack said:
The conversation is always about what should be ,could be but never about what is.

Humans on a mass scale don't have free will. This should be very clear with the successful corruption of western society by the jews over decades and especially the last three years.

If humans can be coerced by their governments through the fear of an invisible virus to take an experimental gene therapy and continue to be given three times ,each times Making their health worse and they keep doing it.

It doesn't matter your level of education or your IQ. There is simply a basic level of trained helplessness and the inability of thinking about yourself in people, even highly educated people who are top of their field.

This is the basis of the Malthusian Depopulationist idea Stated in the Georgia guidestones. As a person who has conscious awareness one can go two ways - either you accept humanity as it is and accept your role as a benefactor of humanity because of your conscious awareness. Or you due to your conscious awareness hate the common people for the way they are and accept the Malthusian idea.

The United States is a failed state and contrary to Nazi Germany people didn't start a war and defeat them. The United States was taken over by social engineering, the entertainment industry with the virus of the mind being able to manipulate the host population into doing what was going to cause their eventual collapse.

It's a prime example of how freedom doesn't work and has failed in all the forms it has been tried. It's time to accept reality.

Humans in the majority need direction and need to be told what to do by a benefactor to advance society as a whole. Laws that are made must advance the lives of the vast majority of people and sometimes some people will dislike them. It is what it is.

All of the social issues that were created were manufactured to be fixed by a Dictatorship in the future. The jews purposefully created Democracy to offer a solution of Dictatorship in a Hegelian Dialectic.

Klaus Swabb in his book Covid 19 The Great Reset says that Democracy has failed and that power must be given to corporations because they are more competent that anyone else and that they will decide every facet of your life.

Who can disagree with Scwabb that people need directions instead of freedom. I obviously hate Scwabb and his Jewish agenda but the concept of a meritrocratic aristocracy is the answer ,not some corporate head. That's what the SS were in Nazi Germany.

For people to be effective leaders they must be beyond greed and lust ,opposite of all these corporate heads who only care about money and more resources.

Smoking, drugs,chemicals in the food and water ,fast food etc should be banned by Law. People shouldn't even be able to choose to indulge in these things.

The last 100 years has just been jews trying to destroy society and then use the justification of
"Oh look when we give people freedom they eat fast food, take drugs ,and watch dopamine induced porn and web series. Humanity is broken. Now allow us to alter your DNA and put chips in your mind so that you can be free from your primitive human selves. You dont have to take decisions anymore because your so bad at it. Allow this AI to take the decisions for you. "

Almost all the people who don't have conscious awareness will prefer to have their lives run by the AI.The Pfizer CEO literally said recently that humans were broken by design and that he was fixing us with the Gene Therapy. It's all rigged.

We have a very small window of opportunity after the economic collapse to restructure society like it was supposed to. A Benevolent Dictatorship. Or the jews impose their scientific Dictatorship and tear this planet apart further.

It's not like I don't agree with you, (I've voiced my support for things like Satanic oligarchy, fascism, etc...) but the conversation I was trying to start isn't about political leadership. It's my attempt to convey the futility and pointlessness of trying to enforce a unified group morality in the JoS forums here, and telling people what's "right" and "wrong" in regards to their own personal magick pracice. There's literally no point. Pointing out when something is not effective for them, or not conducive to what they really want or need, is all well and good... but arguments over the morality of certain magick acts is just useless bickering, and people need to stop wasting their time with it and just accept that every SS is going to have a different place where they draw the line for what they will and won't do. The High Priest isn't establishing group morality rules for magick so no one else has the right to do so and attempt to impose these restrictions for magick on other forum members. The only "rule" for our magick practices is "responsibility to the responsible." As in, we commit an act and we are SOLELY responsible for the outcome and consequences, and this will never be the responsibility of the JoS for what people do with knowledge.

I'm sure some sneaky jew could try to say "Well that's like the JoS arming immoral criminals with a gun and not taking responsibility." Well, my preemptive response to such nonsense is that this spiritual knowledge rightfully belongs to ALL GENTILES! They cannot and will not take it away from us again. What the JoS has done is dig up all the buried knowledge that the jews tried to hide from us, and now people can do what they want with it. You can learn how to combine dangerous chemicals by reading books in a library, and that doesn't make it the library's fault for what the would-be bomber does with the knowledge gained.

Master said:
Master said:

I would like to clarify something here that could be misunderstood. By this I mean prevention, healing is something else.

As far as your situation is concerned, we have explained to you several times how you can improve your life. Don't waste your time and the time of others by asking the same questions over and over again in vain. Advance spiritually and physically and you will get what you want.

However, do not stray from the topics.

your right i need to advance spiritually and physically to get what i want in life and thanks for all the advice so far.

jrvan said:

I think you need to find peace in your personal life and work through your set of problems one at a time. This is going to require prioritizing and organizing. You have a lot of issues that weigh heavily on your mind and are eating at you. You can already work on some of them which will be easier. For example, your trust issues are in the way of connecting with people and being less lonely. You have to work on it like pyramid tiers, one tier can't be solved until the first tier is dealt with. Think about it: why have you attracted all of the same types of individuals into your life so far? You had to grow up with xians as you said. I'm guessing you've been hurt and abused by others.

A combination of the fighting back meditation: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

And programming your aura to attract only positive, trustworthy people into your life. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html
Then it's just a matter of meeting new people. You're in pain... I get it. But if you want it to stop then you can't stay in that vibration. You have to move over to a different state of life, an energetic state that is higher. You won't attract the good into your life until you're willing to leave the bad behind. 6 of swords. Focus on the good things in your life each day and be thankful for them while you work through overcoming the bad.

You might also have a blockage in your root chakra if you didn't feel a sufficient level of security growing up. That could have something to do with the trust issues. https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html

**Roll the 'R'

Visualize white gold on the chakra and the blockage dissolving when you are vibrating the mantra into the chakra. You can say an affirmation afterwards as well if you like. Something to do with the blockage being removed or dissolved, probably.

By the way, lack of sexual experience isn't a big deal. I was eager to throw my "virginity" away a while back, and I wish I hadn't done so in the circumstances that I did. True virginity has nothing to do with whether you have had sex or not. Virginity is just how clean your soul is and how pure hearted you are. If you have been through bad shit in life and still have a pure heart then you're a virgin in my book. You will get to experience sex in time when you're ready for that level of connection with someone, and it's a very beautiful and special thing so don't rush it. It will happen. You will meet someone who is patient and loving with you, and won't think of you as "not a man" for not being able to perform like a porn star.
your right i do need to find peace in my life and prioritize what to accomplish first and such and yes i do have trust issues but at least 7 friends which i only hangout with one and i think i'm starting to trust him more he's quite a decent man regardless of the catholic beliefs but he is strong valued and told me multiple times that a relationship is better than just hooking up and hes right also i've been quitting porn since its just pathetic and full of degenerate shit created by vile fucking jews and even one of my female friends told me a first kiss is pointless if its with someone that doesn't have any meaning to me so yeah you all and my friends are right about the relationship stuff and alot of the stuff except for people promoting monotheism to me things are changing for the better in my life just gotta get moving hell i did more today then just sit at a computer since doing that solves nothing same with complaining. also yes i have still strong ethics despite the negativity around me also i grew up with mudslimes and xians but least its better than how it was when i was in school. so yes i am starting to focus more on the good things in life such as my friends and exercising and such. also i never been in love with someone so i don't know what that would feel like i hope i can experience that someday and while i deleted Tinder due to not paying to match with someone i did get alot of likes when i was one it so yeah people do like me in that since and also as just friends which i have seven like i said people tell me i have a good personality and i have been showing more emotion lately then most men especially after coming off the stupid meds. also thanks for the meditation you listed also does vibrating without visualization do anything cause i'm still working on visualization which is tricky to me but i think i'm doing it i know i used to be better at it in the past its just kinda random. so yeah the idea of finding some who won't think of me as "not a man" for being a virgin sounds beautiful i'm quite sure i'll find someone i've made some improvements with my life not a ton but i have something thats a work in progress like the seven friends i mentioned.

also on a final note how many ways thru Spirituality can you get more friends and romance and money etc?

jrvan said:

**Roll the 'R'

your right i do need to find peace in my life and prioritize what to accomplish first and such and yes i do have trust issues but at least 7 friends which i only hangout with one and i think i'm starting to trust him more he's quite a decent man regardless of the catholic beliefs but he is strong valued and told me multiple times that a relationship is better than just hooking up and hes right also i've been quitting porn since its just pathetic and full of degenerate shit created by vile fucking jews and even one of my female friends told me a first kiss is pointless if its with someone that doesn't have any meaning to me so yeah you all and my friends are right about the relationship stuff and alot of the stuff except for people promoting monotheism to me things are changing for the better in my life just gotta get moving hell i did more today then just sit at a computer since doing that solves nothing same with complaining. also yes i have still strong ethics despite the negativity around me also i grew up with mudslimes and xians but least its better than how it was when i was in school. so yes i am starting to focus more on the good things in life such as my friends and exercising and such. also i never been in love with someone so i don't know what that would feel like i hope i can experience that someday and while i deleted Tinder due to not paying to match with someone i did get alot of likes when i was one it so yeah people do like me in that since and also as just friends which i have seven like i said people tell me i have a good personality and i have been showing more emotion lately then most men especially after coming off the stupid meds. also thanks for the meditation you listed also does vibrating without visualization do anything cause i'm still working on visualization which is tricky to me but i think i'm doing it i know i used to be better at it in the past its just kinda random. so yeah the idea of finding some who won't think of me as "not a man" for being a virgin sounds beautiful i'm quite sure i'll find someone i've made some improvements with my life not a ton but i have something thats a work in progress like the seven friends i mentioned.

also on a final note how many ways thru Spirituality can you get more friends and romance and money etc?

Sounds like you're on the right track then. Take it one day at a time, and always keep in mind that you build towards each new day being better than the last one. Eventually your life will be absolutely amazing as long as you keep building each day with spirituality. Things will keep getting better the more you stay consistent.

Yes, you don't have to worry too much about the visualization for this. It helps to dissolve any blockages faster by feeling the white gold light with the chakra, but just do what you can.

Empowering the solar chakra will bring you more money and boost charisma which can bring more friends. Romance is more of an art in my opinion, but I suspect you mean a love life. For love, you will be ready to attract that more easily once you overcome the inner issues already mentioned especially with the root chakra which rules security. To tap into love it's necessary to first trust someone so it goes hand in hand. Love is about letting go and deeply connecting with another person, and it can't be experienced when there is a barrier between the people due to lack of trust. It's why heartbreak is one of the greatest pains - because it's such a deep trust and connection, and you 100% allow for the opportunity of the other person to hurt you. You trust them not to hurt you, and if they do then it hurts terribly and a lot of people don't recover from it because they don't want to risk being hurt that deeply again. But to experience love again they have to take a chance.

Jack said:

"Oh look when we give people freedom they eat fast food, take drugs ,and watch dopamine induced porn and web series. Humanity is broken. Now allow us to alter your DNA and put chips in your mind so that you can be free from your primitive human selves. You dont have to take decisions anymore because your so bad at it. Allow this AI to take the decisions for you."

I decided this reply was a catalyst for more topics and necessary exposition of ideas rather than an analysis of Klaus solely, therefore it's necessary of me to create certain further topics, rather than merely going after this. For this reason I decided to delete my other post.

It should be also reminded that jews have put people in front of addictive and very false decision that border the line of literally violating free will. Addictions for example and easy access to these does not have to do much with free will, as mere experimentation can lead a person to ruin. There is no real "Free will" in any of these choices.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

"Oh look when we give people freedom they eat fast food, take drugs ,and watch dopamine induced porn and web series. Humanity is broken. Now allow us to alter your DNA and put chips in your mind so that you can be free from your primitive human selves. You dont have to take decisions anymore because your so bad at it. Allow this AI to take the decisions for you."

I decided this reply was a catalyst for more topics and necessary exposition of ideas rather than an analysis of Klaus solely, therefore it's necessary of me to create certain further topics, rather than merely going after this. For this reason I decided to delete my other post.

It should be also reminded that jews have put people in front of addictive and very false decision that border the line of literally violating free will. Addictions for example and easy access to these does not have to do much with free will, as mere experimentation can lead a person to ruin. There is no real "Free will" in any of these choices.
You can find the relevant quotes from his books from this link,
https://winteroak.org.uk/2020/10/05/klaus-schwab-and-his-great-fascist-reset/

However it seems this organization is from a Antifa person so he's referencing Nazi Germany and Fascism for some reason instead of Communists and Jews.

jrvan said:
Jack said:

It's not like I don't agree with you, (I've voiced my support for things like Satanic oligarchy, fascism, etc...) but the conversation I was trying to start isn't about political leadership. It's my attempt to convey the futility and pointlessness of trying to enforce a unified group morality in the JoS forums here, and telling people what's "right" and "wrong" in regards to their own personal magick pracice. There's literally no point. Pointing out when something is not effective for them, or not conducive to what they really want or need, is all well and good... but arguments over the morality of certain magick acts is just useless bickering, and people need to stop wasting their time with it and just accept that every SS is going to have a different place where they draw the line for what they will and won't do. The High Priest isn't establishing group morality rules for magick so no one else has the right to do so and attempt to impose these restrictions for magick on other forum members. The only "rule" for our magick practices is "responsibility to the responsible." As in, we commit an act and we are SOLELY responsible for the outcome and consequences, and this will never be the responsibility of the JoS for what people do with knowledge.

I'm sure some sneaky jew could try to say "Well that's like the JoS arming immoral criminals with a gun and not taking responsibility." Well, my preemptive response to such nonsense is that this spiritual knowledge rightfully belongs to ALL GENTILES! They cannot and will not take it away from us again. What the JoS has done is dig up all the buried knowledge that the jews tried to hide from us, and now people can do what they want with it. You can learn how to combine dangerous chemicals by reading books in a library, and that doesn't make it the library's fault for what the would-be bomber does with the knowledge gained.

The same morality that is in the world applies to JoS. JoS is for justice and works for the good of humanity, not like the Jews who do endless crimes against humanity and work to enslave and destroy it.

We cannot maintain an order that has not yet been established. So, if you want you can be unjust in your private life but be careful, at the moment it is not possible for the police to punish you for murders with spiritual powers but revenge is possible from the victims or their children, they may advance and you or your children may have problems. So think carefully about the things you want to do. Pay particular attention to completeness and not leaving traces.

To put it bluntly, if you do something to get a job or a promotion over someone else, it is not a bad or unfair thing to do. What is not recommended are serious and very problematic things like bribing a bank, kidnapping and killing innocents and selling them for whole or in pieces, destroying and ruining successful deserving people, etc. Things that Jews have done every day for millennia, but it is understandable because they are enemies of humanity.

Aside from the lack of free will, there are also infinite levels of morality. The higher the difference in level between one person and another, the more difficult is to come to an agreement. A wise person will understand those of lower morality, and also understand that some can be helped while others need to understand things on their own accord. That obviously doesn't mean that misdeeds should go unpunished. You are responsible for your actions and the consequences of it, and a true justice system holds you accountable for it, with or without written laws.

~~~

To Jack:
I personally disagree with banning intoxicants and unhealthy diet choices. However, I would make it very difficult to pursue them.

For example, nearly every job offer should be made only after good results from certain health assessments, included but not limited to alcohol and drugs test. Period tests should be conducted to maintain employment. Owning a business should be subject to similar restrictions.

Certain key positions that require people to be true examples and paragons of health and good character would have more strict requirements and more frequent testing, to make sure there is no chance to slip even once without consequences. Yes, it's expensive but necessary. Those who are found guilty of slipping should also be liable to pay full medical expenses for the assessment they failed. Professions in this restrictive category include: military, law enforcement (which should go back to being a branch of the military, in my opinion), organs of the state (currently parliament, government and judiciary in most countries), healthcare personnel, teachers.

Military in particular should also be exempt from caffeine and other external stimulants because, other than the obvious kidney damage from daily use, they also need to be in top shape mentally when they are deployed in missions. Many types of missions may not give you the luxury of having stimulant on hand. Not to mention stimulants cause addiction and bad crashes/difficulty to focus when you are on withdrawal, which is deadly on missions. Not just for the individual but for team mates as well. This is why military should be clean from them entirely. They need to be trained to perform 100% without addictions.

On the side of the product, selling licenses should be more expenses and renewals more frequent. Taxation on this products should also be much higher so the products would cost more. What should be illegal is for people without a commercial license and a specialised business to produce their own, even if it's for personal use.

Then, alternative techniques to loosen inhibitions should be promoted such as breathwork, how to use your mind and control it, how to control your emotions and relax, etc. Human beings are, after all, designed to be able to control every aspect of themselves, much like you have switches and volume control on music equipment. That's the level of mind awareness and control that is more proper of a human being, rather than the subhuman level of most people nowadays.

There is no other reason for people to use those products other than loosening inhibitions. You want to have a toast? You can do it with other tasty beverages that actually promote cheerfulness, luck and wellbeing, instead of harming you. And it's not even a matter of taste for both tobacco and alcohol, as they are acquired tastes through repetition and social sanctioning. Nobody likes them by default, in their pure state of being. Alcohol-free alternatives also exist for mead, cider, beer, wine and the likes, and they are what were used in Ancient Egypt and pre-xtard civilisations anyway when there is historical mention of them. Inebriation in myth is always allegorical, while in pre-xtard history is always added by xtard idiots. For other recreational drugs, there is meditation that produces greater effects as we know, and this is what should be promoted instead. Can you imagine advertisements promoting it instead of other nefarious things?

Other than this, I would also slowly remove cold beverages from stores and bars, gradually replacing them with warm ones (including warm water) which benefits the stomach environment rather than disrupting. Cold stuff should be a treat, not a daily habit.

I said too much already lol This sounds like covid pass put to actual good use, and would only need to stay in place until the level of morality and ethics of the average person raises, which should happen fast enough when we take over. Only niche scum used intoxicants in the past, so the prospects of getting there again are high.

Master said:
jrvan said:
Jack said:

The same morality that is in the world applies to JoS. JoS is for justice and works for the good of humanity, not like the Jews who do endless crimes against humanity and work to enslave and destroy it.

We cannot maintain an order that has not yet been established. So, if you want you can be unjust in your private life but be careful, at the moment it is not possible for the police to punish you for murders with spiritual powers but revenge is possible from the victims or their children, they may advance and you or your children may have problems. So think carefully about the things you want to do. Pay particular attention to completeness and not leaving traces.

One should also be careful of the narrative "I never do it to another SS". They should ask themselves "How do I know if X person is not SS?". It's not like we lounge around with a headband saying "I am SS. Don't curse me". It's clear the majority of us is not psychic enough to acquire this information on their own. The morality argument in identifying another SS also does not apply, because we are all at different levels of morality. Those who are at a lower level may misunderstand someone at a higher level, and vice versa. Even between people around the same level it's tricky because they may still hold different beliefs because we are considering the overall level, not specific level for every single area, sub-area and nuance.

In other words, an SS may do things that you personally deem wrong, yet that doesn't make them of the enemy. They may actually be right and you may be at a lower level and don't understand they are right, or they may be wrong and not realise it yet.

Master said:
jrvan said:
Jack said:

I'll be long dead by the time anyone would ever decide to punish spiritual crimes in society, if they do. If they want to hunt my soul down then that's their business, and they're free to waste their time doing so. My same stance applies - if they can overpower me then that's that. I'm focused on the here and now, and getting by in this world the way it currently is. I'm helping to build towards a better tomorrow, but I still have the right to make my own judgments and choices with my own magick. My actions in my personal life do not reflect on the JoS.

Also it's a bold stance to say that the morality of the world applies to the JoS. You don't speak for this organization, and you should consider a more neutral position.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Master said:

What decides who the “best” is? If this savage is stronger than you he must be “better”.

If you're in this place and you think a person who is just bigger/taller is somehow "better" but isn't nowhere as smart, clever, better leader skills or can't come close to fully pleasing a woman as good as the "smaller" guy (hopefully still fit as everyone should be their own best) then you have a long way to go in mental maturity.

I don't mean that as an insult since you are here and on the correct path. Just start meditating and reading philosophy (the real stuff not the kike stuff like freud) and you'll leave behind that normie thinking behind.

A civilized AND successful society isn't ran or ever will be ran by brain dead steroid pumping man/woman children. Although I would love to see more Gentile leaders focus on their physique more like some of Thailand's politicians. Some are fit af but that's a result of their muay Thai integrated culture but I digress.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back