Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HP HoodedCobra HELP! please read this personally

SunPower666

Dear Hooded Cobra
Please Tell Father Satan immediately to come help me Greys Are Willing to seriesly kill me,
my real name is *** he knows me, please tell him possopily as fast as possible HELP!

if any one else is approving this post please let HP Hooded Cobra What I wrote,

SOS!

Hail Satan!

You need to relax and I think you are having some sort of panic attack or something similar. Greys cannot kill you directly as they reside in another dimension, so don't believe this lie.

Just do your aura of protection, relax and know that the Gods will protect all dedicated Satanists. Don't believe every stupid idea that comes in your head. Good luck.

I BEG YOU TO TELL HIM THAT IM SORRY AND I WANT HIM BACK TO MY LIFE AND TO COME SAVE ME I BEG YOU IT IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROLL THEY ARE HURTING MY BRAIN
HP Hooded Cobra you dont understand these are extremely uncontrolabe I beg you to talk and tell father Satan to forgive me and Come I beg you
they made me tell father Satan that I dont want him in my life and after this he never came to me I was colse
I BEG YOU TO TELL HIM THAT IM SORRY AND I WANT HIM BACK TO MY LIFE AND TO COME SAVE ME I BEG YOU IT IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROLL THEY ARE HURTING MY BRAIN

please do me this faveor
I beg you to tell father Im so sorry I told him I dont want him in my life and I want him back i beg you do it or let any one else talk to him about this
I BEG YOU!

SunPower666 said:
HP Hooded Cobra you dont understand these are extremely uncontrolabe I beg you to talk and tell father Satan to forgive me and Come I beg you
they made me tell father Satan that I dont want him in my life and after this he never came to me I was colse

No they want you to think that. Satan never left and they can't kill you. Something has allowed there to be way too many enemy curses around you this is making it hard to feel or connect to Satan. Calm down. Check your surroundings. Are you directly connected to or around a Jew or strong enemy of Satan. This can kind of block the mind so you think the Gods and Satan are not there.

This sounds a lot similar to the kind of attack I received that caused me to think I had to serve the enemy or be killed cause Satan left me (why I did that video against JOS) at that time I was directly in the presence of a jew often without realizing it. He was doing something that was causing this.

They can't kill or hurt you remember that and calm down. Do a lot of serious cleansing. Figure out where this is from.

SunPower666 said:

You emailed me yesterday right?

You should listen to your family and take your medication, there is no technology being used against you to harm you. This is all in your head.

Some people need treatment and drugs so they can function and be part of society. I think same goes for you.

NinRick said:
Drug treatment only if your doctor prescribed them of course.*

I agree it could be a mental health thing too. Treatment if it's this bad may help if you can't function very well regardless of where this is from in reality. It sounds like it.

The thing is though if your mind is totally blocked too it somehow you won't very well perceive the Gods even if they do come cause you won't see the signs your mind will block that out. So they may be trying to help you. Try to see if you perceive or notice anything think about it.

NinRick said:

You Don't get it, there is some thing extremely powerful against me, greys are pretending that they are my gods, I told Father Satan in 2019 that I dont want him in my life any more, after 3 years of being in extreme regrets, I tried to reach father Satan during these years in everyway I could but he never respond, powerful higher greys are hurting me mentally its not illness just please tell him i want him back to my life and forever

SunPower666 said:
NinRick said:

You Don't get it, there is some thing extremely powerful against me, greys are pretending that they are my gods, I told Father Satan in 2019 that I dont want him in my life any more, after 3 years of being in extreme regrets, I tried to reach father Satan during these years in everyway I could but he never respond, powerful higher greys are hurting me mentally its not illness just please tell him i want him back to my life and forever

There is nothing that should be able to get between you and Satan. Higher up greys are like a bug is to humans with Satan. They do not compare in power in any way.

Figure out what's going on. It's either mental illness or there is some enemy you connected too. If you dabbled in or seriously practiced enemy occult stuff ever that explains this too.

SunPower666 said:
NinRick said:

You don’t understand, Greys have nothing against Satan.

SunPower666 said:
If what you are saying is the truth and you are not just trolling then you can kill them with blue Satanic fire or water element. You can also absorb them. Fear not, Father Satan IS with you if you IF you are dedicated. I would also probably recommend some void meditation and aura of protection too. If all else fails see a psych doctor as you may have a chemical imbalance. Aripiprazole works pretty good for that kind of shit but again I am no doctor...just someone with experience in dealing with both the greys and mental illness.

of the true light said:
SunPower666 said:
If what you are saying is the truth and you are not just trolling then you can kill them with blue Satanic fire or water element. You can also absorb them. Fear not, Father Satan IS with you if you IF you are dedicated. I would also probably recommend some void meditation and aura of protection too. If all else fails see a psych doctor as you may have a chemical imbalance. Aripiprazole works pretty good for that kind of shit but again I am no doctor...just someone with experience in dealing with both the greys and mental illness.

If you are able to kill those Greys good job, you are multiple times stronger than I am.
Chances are you do not have encountered them yet.

NinRick said:
of the true light said:
SunPower666 said:

If you are able to kill those Greys good job, you are multiple times stronger than I am.

Best advise for enemy entitys is to totally ignore zoom them out.

SunPower666 said:
please do me this faveor
I beg you to tell father Im so sorry I told him I dont want him in my life and I want him back i beg you do it or let any one else talk to him about this
I BEG YOU!
Do you want us to brush your teeth, feed you and tuck you into bed, as well? Do it yourself.

SunPower666 said:
NinRick said:

Extremely powerful against you, yet you can come on here and type in capitals about it instead of doing something which actually would solve the problem? OK, then. You decide who/what your god is or gods are. Obviously they will pretend; that's what they do. You're not a retard, are you? Choose to believe it or choose to ignore it.

The ball is in your court. Do your own work instead of being lazy, or come back and keep tying the same things repeatedly and not solving the problem. Bye.

Fuchs said:
NinRick said:
of the true light said:

I did this for a period and it got worse and worse, and made me mentally ill for a while.

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:
NinRick said:

I did this for a period and it got worse and worse, and made me mentally ill for a while.

How did you then solve the problem?

NinRick said:
of the true light said:
SunPower666 said:

Hi NinRick. It may have just been in my mind hard to say but I've killed more than one with blue Satanic fire. They like to come in 3's.

To HP Hooded Cobra please tell me if father wills to answer my messeges I wrote to you and please answer this

FancyMancy said:
SunPower666 said:
please do me this faveor
I BEG YOU!
Do you want us to brush your teeth, feed you and tuck you into bed, as well? Do it yourself.

SunPower666 said:
NinRick said:

Extremely powerful against you, yet you can come on here and type in capitals about it instead of doing something which actually would solve the problem? OK, then. You decide who/what your god is or gods are. Obviously they will pretend; that's what they do. You're not a retard, are you? Choose to believe it or choose to ignore it.

The ball is in your court. Do your own work instead of being lazy, or come back and keep tying the same things repeatedly and not solving the problem. Bye.

Is FancyMancy HP Hooded Cobra's other account?
please read my posts i wrote to you

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You need to relax and I think you are having some sort of panic attack or something similar. Greys cannot kill you directly as they reside in another dimension, so don't believe this lie.

Just do your aura of protection, relax and know that the Gods will protect all dedicated Satanists. Don't believe every stupid idea that comes in your head. Good luck.

HP Hooded Cobra please read this i've wrote too many posts for you to read i humbly ask to check them I just want you to tell Father Satan to get back to my life just tell him this to give me another chance i beg.

of the true light said:
NinRick said:
of the true light said:

Hi NinRick. It may have just been in my mind hard to say but I've killed more than one with blue Satanic fire. They like to come in 3's.
Can you please go on a rampage and slay all of them?

I will bestow you the title „Grey Slayer“ after you have slain 10 them. :lol:

Fuchs said:
NinRick said:
Fuchs said:

I approached Satan, he solved it in less than a second. Something I was not able to solve in weeks. You don’t want to see that ugly face and eyes lol.

Fuchs said:
NinRick said:
Fuchs said:

Well, I literally had a mental break down and cried, and went sobing to Satan. This was pretty long ago tho and I have advanced by a great deal since then, but still, I don’t want to see them ever again.

SunPower666 said:
To HP Hooded Cobra please tell me if father wills to answer my messeges I wrote to you and please answer this

If you are blocking your mind you won't realize it even if Satan does something for you personally. I suggest you work on these issues and realize no one can intervene for you. You have to solve it yourself and talk to Satan yourself and not block out a response you might get.

NinRick said:
of the true light said:
NinRick said:
Can you please go on a rampage and slay all of them?

I will bestow you the title „Grey Slayer“ after you have slain 10 them. :lol:
Yes sir. :cool:

SunPower666 said:
Dear Hooded Cobra
Please Tell Father Satan immediately to come help me Greys Are Willing to seriesly kill me,
my real name is *** he knows me, please tell him possopily as fast as possible HELP!

if any one else is approving this post please let HP Hooded Cobra What I wrote,

SOS!

Hail Satan!

I’ve completely written off the spiritual existence or importance of even taking in the information about this kind of stuff for this reason. So many people over the years have had issues with this or have received the information without objectivity. If you tell someone to block out an image of a grey, what’s going to happen is they’re going to imagine it. From there on, telling someone that the image of a grey popping into your head if they’re susceptible to influence is an attack, people are going to get this mental fuckery that they’re being attacked when it’s just an intrusive image that’s coming up. The imagination is a strong and powerful tool for better or worse. It’s ridiculous. I don’t know what the case is here on this post, but if it were up to me I probably wouldn’t include any information about negative spiritual extraterrestrials and I’d just tell people it’s all fake, whatever the truth of the matter may be. It might as well be. We create our own reality and we might as well remove the prospect of them even existing from ours. There’s too many people here who post this kind of thing. It’s sad. But then again removal of this kind of stuff for people who are interested would be a disservice to them.

SunPower666 said:
FancyMancy said:
SunPower666 said:
please do me this faveor
I BEG YOU!

SunPower666 said:

Is FancyMancy HP Hooded Cobra's other account?
please read my posts i wrote to you
Stop being ignorant.

SunPower666 said:
i've wrote too many posts for you to read
Yet you continue to do so. Stop being ignorant, stop being lazy, start - and continue - being proactive. Spiritual Satanism isn't for everyone; everyone decides themselves whether it is for them or not.

Use your aura to find them and repel and destroy them. No mercy to greys. Fight back like a warrior. I am a combat veteran. Most things o can't talk about for legal reasons.
Psychological warefare goes hand in hand with spiritual warfare. Dont be scared they feed off your fears and emotions and try to manipulate them with trances.
Build your mental dexterity.
Like how snape helped harry with voldemort and his thought forms

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back