Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need your help with synastry

Antichrist

Is it possible for a couple with the following hard aspects to have a good and lasting relationship?

- Mars (Virgo) square Mars (Sagittarius)
- Moon (Scorpio) square Moon (Leo) - Venus (Scorpio) square Venus (Leo)
- Mars (Virgo) square Pluto (Sagittarius)
- Venus ( Scorpio) square Moon (Leo)
- Saturn (pisces) square Pluto ( Sagittarius)
- Venus ( Scorpio) square Ascendent ( Leo)
- Pluto ( Scorpio ) square Ascendent ( Leo)
- Venus (Scorpio) opposition Saturn ( Taurus)
Saturn ( Pisces ) opposition Sun ( Virgo)
Saturn ( pisces ) square Mars ( Sagittarius)
Saturn ( Pisces ) square Pluto ( Sagittarius)

Are these aspects too bad for a relationship? With a few other positive aspects, is it possible that the couple will be together for a long time? Thanks in advance

Hail Satan!

Nero said:
Is it possible for a couple with the following hard aspects to have a good and lasting relationship?

Are these aspects too bad for a relationship? With a few other positive aspects, is it possible that the couple will be together for a long time? Thanks in advance

Hail Satan!

saturn opp sun, venus opp saturn

Are not great for a relationship if you ask me. sun has to do with self esteem and venus is, well, venus.

Im no expert I just read the page again a week ago or so.

If you have doubts or do see some bad things allready, but want to hold on to it (remember venus is retrograde at the moment). Do a love working Moon in libra. When Venus is dirct again, Gebo rune can be used.

"Moon in Libra
Good time to form love relationships, marriages, partnerships of all kinds or cast spells to ensure the success of or to incite these. Peace, diplomacy, negotiation, legal matters, workings with two people, contracts, getting people to do what you want them to do easily and peacefully. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the kidneys or lower back at this time. Best for love spells.

There are other moon sighns but I think Libra is the best for this problem.

Moon in Cancer
Cancer rules over anything to do with the home, family, food, nurturing, the mother, women in general. Things tend to last, as Cancer is a clingy sign. Good for love spells, weather spells, altar consecration, blessing the home, mediumship, psychic endeavors, inciting over-emotionalism. Spells for the success in buying land, purchasing real estate, a decent place to live, and reconciling family members are best performed when the Moon is in this sign. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the stomach at this time. With love relationships or marriages begun when the moon is in Cancer, if the parties break up, they often tend to reunite. Magick corresponding to the Moon is successful at this time.

Moon in Leo
Good for anything having to do with children, creativity, good for casting love spells; romance, success in gambling, winning, attracting center stage, personal charisma, men in general, the father, hobbies, speculation, risk taking, investments, stocks and bonds, authority and spells for gaining positions of power and authority over others. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the heart, spine, or back at this time. Leo is a fixed sign and projects begun when the moon is in this sign tend to last. Magickal workings ruled by the Sun are successful at this time.

Timing your magick with the phases of the Moon is essential for success. A rule of thumb is to remember for white magick, this is best done while the moon is waxing (increasing in light; new to full). The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Love spells, acquiring a new job, wealth success, and so forth.

When the moon is waning (decreasing in light; full to new), this is the best time for success in black magick and works of destruction, the best time being as close to the new moon as possible. The waning moon is also a good time for ending things, banishing spells and ending personal bad habits, losing weight."

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Nero said:

Hail Satan!

Oh wow this doesn't sound good at all even if there are some positive aspects. A few things you can work on. This I am not sure is worth how much effort it would take knowing maybe it never will work out good for both of you at least. I don't think you are going to ever be very happy.

But if you want to try that's your thing. Only reason I would try would be if girl was SS or you have a close bond. You could remain friends.

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:

Hail Satan!

Oh wow this doesn't sound good at all even if there are some positive aspects. A few things you can work on. This I am not sure is worth how much effort it would take knowing maybe it never will work out good for both of you at least. I don't think you are going to ever be very happy.

But if you want to try that's your thing. Only reason I would try would be if girl was SS or you have a close bond. You could remain friends.

This is not about me and my girlfriend. This concerns my friend and her new boyfriend. I wonder if their relationship will work. They've been in a kind of platonic with the elements of romance relationship three months now. I'm curious to know if their relationship will turn into a real relationship and will it last?

Oh ok. Well it doesn't look like they would be very compatible living together with Moon square Moon they may not understand each other's emotions or needs or they may be conflicting. In fixed signs the square is the worst cause neither wants to adapt. With venus square venus they will have conflicting love styles. One of the two people is controlling of the other possibly or wants to go into really deep things with the other this doesn't go well with Leo at all. Scorpio and Leo is one of the worst squares there is cause both these signs have very strong ego but in different and conflicting ways. With the ones in Pisces and Sagittarius there is most likelihood of being able to work on it and come to understanding as both signs are ruled by Jupiter and they are adaptable mutable signs.

This is what I what I will say. They don't appear to have a lot in common. I don't know if it will get off the ground or not it may not even get to a relationship. If it did they would be unhappy most likely.

slyscorpion said:
Oh ok. Well it doesn't look like they would be very compatible living together with Moon square Moon they may not understand each other's emotions or needs or they may be conflicting. In fixed signs the square is the worst cause neither wants to adapt. With venus square venus they will have conflicting love styles. One of the two people is controlling of the other possibly or wants to go into really deep things with the other this doesn't go well with Leo at all. Scorpio and Leo is one of the worst squares there is cause both these signs have very strong ego but in different and conflicting ways. With the ones in Pisces and Sagittarius there is most likelihood of being able to work on it and come to understanding as both signs are ruled by Jupiter and they are adaptable mutable signs.

This is what I what I will say. They don't appear to have a lot in common. I don't know if it will get off the ground or not it may not even get to a relationship. If it did they would be unhappy most likely.

It is the Saturn person in this who is least likely to be happy and will probably want to end this. Venus will also bring out the Saturn problem or issue into the relationship. Scorpio and Taurus though is more likely to understand each other its not as much conflict as square. The Virgo things are a little more difficult than any of the other mutable signs. Mars square Mars I honestly can't see that going good in these signs they will irritate each other. Saturn opposition sun one person may kind of feel insecure about the others ego in some way. This will likely bring out the Saturn issue. I can see Virgo getting critical here. Mars Virgo square Pluto Sagittarius run kind of thing. There will be sexual attraction but possible control issues and violence/stalking type stuff. Virgo Mars is unlikely to like this one very well.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

It is the Saturn person in this who is least likely to be happy and will probably want to end this. Venus will also bring out the Saturn problem or issue into the relationship. Scorpio and Taurus though is more likely to understand each other its not as much conflict as square. The Virgo things are a little more difficult than any of the other mutable signs. Mars square Mars I honestly can't see that going good in these signs they will irritate each other. Saturn opposition sun one person may kind of feel insecure about the others ego in some way. This will likely bring out the Saturn issue. I can see Virgo getting critical here. Mars Virgo square Pluto Sagittarius run kind of thing. There will be sexual attraction but possible control issues and violence/stalking type stuff. Virgo Mars is unlikely to like this one very well.

And they have some positive aspects as well:
- Sun in Capricorn trine Mercury in Virgo
- Sun in Capricorn trine Jupiter in Taurus
- Pluto in Scorpio conjunction Mars in Sagittarius
- Mercury in Capricorn trine Mercury in Virgo
- Mercury in Capricorn trine Saturn in Taurus
- Mars in Virgo trine Jupiter in Taurus
- Jupiter in Sagittarius conjunction Mars in Sagittarius
- Saturn in pisces sextile Jupiter in Taurus
- Jupiter in Sagittarius Sextile Neptune in Aquarius
- Jupiter in Sagittarius

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

- Sun Capricorn Trine Mercury Virgo
- Sun Capricorn Trine Jupiter Taurus
- Mercury Capricorn Trine Sun Virgo
- Pluto Scorpio Conjunction Mars Sagittarius
- Mercury Capricorn Trine Mercury Virgo
- Mercury Capricorn Trine Saturn Taurus
- Mars Virgo Trine Jupiter Taurus
- Jupiter Sagittarius Conjunction Mars Sagittarius
- Saturn Pisces Sextile Jupiter Taurus
- Jupiter Sagittarius Sextile Neptune Aquarius
- Jupiter Sagittarius Conjunction Pluto Sagittarius
- Neptune Capricorn Trine Saturn Taurus
- Sun Capricorn Trine Sun Virgo

Do the positive aspects outweigh the bad ones ?

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

You say that Saturn person is least likely to be happy and will probably want to end this relationship. But which Saturn do you mean, Saturn in pisces or Saturn in Taurus?

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

You say that Saturn person is least likely to be happy and will probably want to end this relationship. But which Saturn do you mean, Saturn in pisces or Saturn in Taurus?

Saturn in Taurus I sincerely doubt this kind of fixed negative synastry can have a good outcome.

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

This might mean they have good communication. Pluto Scorpio conjunction Mars Sagittarius is more in the realm of possibly negative. Pluto has the upper hand here due to affinity to sign and power. Could cause same problems I said about the other Pluto aspect.

These are tries means they have a potential maybe to work on some stuff. Mars Jupiter is great but Jupiter has upper hand here too fire energy domination of beliefs on other person only possible negative. But fixed squares. Still not impressed. I try to stay away from fixed stuff like that with people. One person will take a side argue the other will with the same force argue about their side. Nothing ever gets done. It would be a years long process to change stuff for either possibly.

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

Saturn in Taurus I sincerely doubt this kind of fixed negative synastry can have a good outcome.

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

This might mean they have good communication. Pluto Scorpio conjunction Mars Sagittarius is more in the realm of possibly negative. Pluto has the upper hand here due to affinity to sign and power. Could cause same problems I said about the other Pluto aspect.

These are tries means they have a potential maybe to work on some stuff. Mars Jupiter is great but Jupiter has upper hand here too fire energy domination of beliefs on other person only possible negative. But fixed squares. Still not impressed. I try to stay away from fixed stuff like that with people. One person will take a side argue the other will with the same force argue about their side. Nothing ever gets done. It would be a years long process to change stuff for either possibly.

I have read somewhere on the internet that Moon - Moon, Venus - Venus , Moon - Venus fixed squares
especially between such passionate signs as Scorpio and Leo can cause people to have an irresistible sexual attraction towards each other. Is this true?

And also I have read that Venus - Saturn, Moon - Saturn oppositions can actually act like glu in the relationship and make it hard for people to go out of the relationship. Is this true?

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

Is it possible to make a good prediction for a couple based only on aspects analysis or it's necessary to look at a midpoint analysis, planets in house overlays, an elemental analysis etc?

How accurate will be the prediction in percentage if we analyse only aspects?

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

You say that they have a good communication, but what about sexual attraction? Do you see an intense sexual attraction in this synastry ?

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
Nero said:

Nero said:

You say that they have a good communication, but what about sexual attraction? Do you see an intense sexual attraction in this synastry ?

Jupiter Mars and Mars Pluto both ways yeah they are strongly sexually attracted to each other as well as the venus aspect.
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
Nero said:

Nero said:

I have read somewhere on the internet that Moon - Moon, Venus - Venus , Moon - Venus fixed squares
especially between such passionate signs as Scorpio and Leo can cause people to have an irresistible sexual attraction towards each other. Is this true?

And also I have read that Venus - Saturn, Moon - Saturn oppositions can actually act like glu in the relationship and make it hard for people to go out of the relationship. Is this true?

Yeah these two Saturn aspects can if worked venus more so than moon that is going to be hard lead to an enduring relationship. However the couple must work on the issues both partners. So that the negative part of this is gone.

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
Nero said:

Nero said:

Is it possible to make a good prediction for a couple based only on aspects analysis or it's necessary to look at a midpoint analysis, planets in house overlays, an elemental analysis etc?

How accurate will be the prediction in percentage if we analyse only aspects?

All of this together could be helpful. Midpoint analysis I don't know much about however the rest should be looked at as well.

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
Nero said:

Nero said:

I am Scorpio sun not particularly attracted to Leo at all but Aquarius I kind of like that sun sign. Scorpio and Capricorn get along the best or Scorpio and Cancer I like both those signs a lot.

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

I am Scorpio sun not particularly attracted to Leo at all but Aquarius I kind of like that sun sign. Scorpio and Capricorn get along the best or Scorpio and Cancer I like both those signs a lot.

Well your final verdict on this relationship is that it won't last, right? And how long do you think it will last? 3 or 4 months? I have my prediction and I'm just curious to know yours. Maybe our predictions will turn out to be correct lol.

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

And also I have read somewhere on the internet that in Pluto square Venus aspect, the Venus person is more attracted to the Pluto person. Is this true?? I've personally thought that this is Pluto person who is more attracted to the Venus person

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
Nero said:

Well your final verdict on this relationship is that it won't last, right? And how long do you think it will last? 3 or 4 months? I have my prediction and I'm just curious to know yours. Maybe our predictions will turn out to be correct lol.

I would give it until they live together then about 3 to 6 months max. Outside of that it could be a nice fling just not a serious close relationship either is going to like. They could be close friends.

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

I would give it until they live together then about 3 to 6 months max. Outside of that it could be a nice fling just not a serious close relationship either is going to like. They could be close friends.

The thing is a lot of these negative aspects won't fully come out until they are in a domestic situation together especially the stuff about Mercury and the moon which both rule day to day habits and routine and stuff.

With this if asked on advice say a good friend or friends with benefits is better the sexual chemistry is really good and they are able to have good conversations. The deep romantic partner thing won't last long though.

For the record the venus square venus thing is an out for me in relationships on its own. If the planet here was ruled by the same planet. Example Venus Gemini Venus Virgo or Venus Sagittarius Venus Pisces or something that wouldn't be as hard to deal with and the people may end up really liking each other but with differences in ways of coming across. That's like Scorpio square Aquarius. Uranus exalts in Scorpio there is some common ground.

Those kinds of things are fine. Squares that are unrelated all together. Such as Venus Leo Square Venus Scorpio or Venus Gemini Square Venus Pisces (that one is harder by a lot because Jupiter is in detriment with Mercury signs and Mercuey is in detriment with Jupiter signs)

This is kind of stuff to look at.

My comment Pluto and sun are not similar at all yet do not cause each other to detriment or fall in each other's signs. The Leo person will have more problems than the Scorpio person as Leo Exalts Pluto.

So it's medium level difficulty in theory but in practice the fixed sign nature and strong ego is the major problem making it a hard one.

slyscorpion said:
My comment Pluto and sun are not similar at all yet do not cause each other to detriment or fall in each other's signs. The Leo person will have more problems than the Scorpio person as Leo Exalts Pluto.

So it's medium level difficulty in theory but in practice the fixed sign nature and strong ego is the major problem making it a hard one.

There is one girl for whom I have a strong sympathy. But I am concerned about our astrological compatibility. I know the exact date of her birth and looked at our synastry. There are some things that bother me, such as the following negative aspects:

1) Venus Opposition (5°58’) Moon - (fixed signs)
2)Mercury Opposition (1°08’) Sun - (mutable signs )
3) Mercury Opposition (1°45’) Mercury - ( mutable signs)
4) Mars Square(3°56’) Saturn - (fixed signs )
5) Jupiter Square (0°25’) Sun - (mutable signs)
6) Jupiter Square (1°01’) Mercury - (mutable signs)
7) Saturn Opposition (2°28’) Sun - (mutable signs)
8) Saturn Opposition (3°04’) Mercury - (mutable signs)
9) Mars Opposition (0°29’) Uranus - (fixed signs)
10) Uranus Square (4°53’) Jupiter

And also positive aspects:

1) Venus Opposition (2°11’) Ascendent - (fixed signs)
2) Mars Conjunction (7°22’) Moon - (fixed signs)
3) Mars Conjunction (5°48’) Venus - (fixed signs)
4) Sun Trine (0°54’) Mars
5) Mars Trine (5°19’) Pluto
6) Pluto Conjunction (2°46’) Mars
7) Moon Trine (6°02’) Saturn
8) Ascendent Sextile (2°20’) Taurus
9) Mercury Sextile (1°05’) Saturn
10) Jupiter Trine (5°14’) Moon
11) Jupiter Trine (3°40’) Venus
12) Saturn Sextile (0°14’) Saturn
13) Sun Sextile (2°14’) Neptune
14) Sun Trine (3°40’) Pluto
15) Uran Sextile (3°28’) Mars
16) Jupiter Sextile (1°38’) Uran
17) Uranus Conjunction (2°08’) Neptune

Is it worth building a relationship with her?

Yeah the most negative thing here is Mars square Saturn. That might make things a little difficult but I am sure you will know what's up with that one. Jupiter square something is not negative in my mind it is lively kind of exciting energy. The only thing is if religion or beliefs is involved in that area of the relationship some how there likely will be conflict that is it. Venus conjunct Descendant within 2 degrees is Very good for a relationship. Saturn yeah you are going to have to work on these things with sun and mercury. No deal killer here like the other chart opposition is way eaiser to deal with than square. In fact me and my girl have opposite moons (Cancer and Capricorn) and opposite Mars positions (Aries and Libra) and Sun opposite moon (Cancer Capricorn) now this particular one is great as i have a t square to my moon her sun is in exact opposition to this creating a grand cross. This means that she is able to make me feel more calm and understand the situation etc if both people work on it they can be more similar than they think as the signs often compliment each other.

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

There is one girl for whom I have a strong sympathy. But I am concerned about our astrological compatibility. I know the exact date of her birth and looked at our synastry. There are some things that bother me, such as the following negative aspects:

The Saturn stuff will be the hardest and represent the issues. Mutable helps. This is possible but something you will have to work out issues on. The other one didn't even look possible.

Nero said:

Ansuz can mitigate negative aspects. Ehwaz, Gebo, Eihwaz, and other runes can be used to create positive aspects. In this way, you do not have to worry about the full details of these synastry charts, except for knowing what obstacles you face.

However, if you are putting this much effort in, and what would be smart to do anyway, is to just use Gebo or Venus energy to your perfect partner, one that is not just compatible to you astrologically, but also Satanically as well.

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

The Saturn stuff will be the hardest and represent the issues. Mutable helps. This is possible but something you will have to work out issues on. The other one didn't even look possible.

Hello brother. How important is Ascendent in synastry? For example, Ascendent - Moon , Ascendent - Sun , Ascendent - Ascendent, Ascendent - Venus aspects? Are they as much important in relationships as Sun - Moon, Moon - Moon , Venus - Venus, Sun - Venus aspects ??

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
Nero said:

Hello brother. How important is Ascendent in synastry? For example, Ascendent - Moon , Ascendent - Sun , Ascendent - Ascendent, Ascendent - Venus aspects? Are they as much important in relationships as Sun - Moon, Moon - Moon , Venus - Venus, Sun - Venus aspects ??

Ascendant usually represents the self and personality and body etc. So imagining it is quite important i will give you two examples my girlfriends Jupiter is square my ascendant on the exact same degree. Often we argue about beliefs and what is right or wrong etc we don't always see eye to eye here.
My Pluto is square her ascendant sometimes I see her as superficial or representing in some way the problems I see with earth or can become controlling when I am mad but outside of arguments this isn't a negative. In a positive this allows us to be really close and I did transform her life in positive ways. We always dealt with deep issues together I helped her heal from traumas and problems in her past etc.

I met someone as a friend one time who had her Saturn square my ascendant closely. This didn't work out good at all. She became quite critical of me. She would criticize me for not having certain things in my apartment and keep saying it. Then when I went to buy those things she was like you spent way too much for that your dumb etc.

I couldn't be friends with her got tired of that kind of thing.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=321711 time=1643845509 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

Ansuz can mitigate negative aspects. Ehwaz, Gebo, Eihwaz, and other runes can be used to create positive aspects. In this way, you do not have to worry about the full details of these synastry charts, except for knowing what obstacles you face.

However, if you are putting this much effort in, and what would be smart to do anyway, is to just use Gebo or Venus energy to your perfect partner, one that is not just compatible to you astrologically, but also Satanically as well.

Hello brother. I missed to do the necronamicon meditation for the throat chakra on the 17th of January. Can I do it on the 7th of February? Will it be effective ?

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

Ascendant usually represents the self and personality and body etc. So imagining it is quite important i will give you two examples my girlfriends Jupiter is square my ascendant on the exact same degree. Often we argue about beliefs and what is right or wrong etc we don't always see eye to eye here.
My Pluto is square her ascendant sometimes I see her as superficial or representing in some way the problems I see with earth or can become controlling when I am mad but outside of arguments this isn't a negative. In a positive this allows us to be really close and I did transform her life in positive ways. We always dealt with deep issues together I helped her heal from traumas and problems in her past etc.

I met someone as a friend one time who had her Saturn square my ascendant closely. This didn't work out good at all. She became quite critical of me. She would criticize me for not having certain things in my apartment and keep saying it. Then when I went to buy those things she was like you spent way too much for that your dumb etc.

I couldn't be friends with her got tired of that kind of thing.

Hello brother, how are you doing? I forgot to mention that I have Venus square Saturn aspect with that girl. Her Saturn in Taurus squares my Venus in Aquarius, the degree is 9°24'. Is this something that I should worry about?

Nero said:
Hello brother, how are you doing? I forgot to mention that I have Venus square Saturn aspect with that girl. Her Saturn in Taurus squares my Venus in Aquarius, the degree is 9°24'. Is this something that I should worry about?

Please read the synastry page, at the 2nd half of this link: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PREDICTION-2.html

"Venus/Saturn:
Saturn will either outright reject Venus or be the first to walk out in a relationship. Saturn is cold towards Venus. "

So yes, this can prove troublesome, especially because for a romantic relationship. Yet, the totality of the synastry must be considered, nor does it need to be 100% perfect. Magic can create positive relationships as well, however, you really should be attracting the best partner for you, not worrying about analyzing or fixing one (unless you are already together).

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=321711 time=1643845509 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

Hi brother! I'm going to do a working with Gebo to attract a perfect partner as Moon is in Libra now .
My affirmation is as the following: : This energy of Gebo helps me to attract the best partner to me in the best way for me"

Is the affirmation good? Do I have to add "a Satanic partner" or is "the best partner" enough?

Nero said:
Hi brother! I'm going to do a working with Gebo to attract a perfect partner as Moon is in Libra now .
My affirmation is as the following: : This energy of Gebo helps me to attract the best partner to me in the best way for me"

Is the affirmation good? Do I have to add "a Satanic partner" or is "the best partner" enough?

The person who is best for you would also be the one who best supports your advancement. Maybe they are not SS at the start, but they could easily become one, for example.

The only problem with using terms like "the best..." is because our own perceptions can alter what we think is the best. However, these terms are best used as objective conditional statements. You would literally see your soul being advanced/empowered in the best way from this partnership or other action used with this phrase; it is objective.

If you are not confident with the above, then you can directly specify. You can say, "in the best way for me and my Satanic advancement", which is a good middle ground.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=451128 time=1687833221 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

The person who is best for you would also be the one who best supports your advancement. Maybe they are not SS at the start, but they could easily become one, for example.

The only problem with using terms like "the best..." is because our own perceptions can alter what we think is the best. However, these terms are best used as objective conditional statements. You would literally see your soul being advanced/empowered in the best way from this partnership or other action used with this phrase; it is objective.

If you are not confident with the above, then you can directly specify. You can say, "in the best way for me and my Satanic advancement", which is a good middle ground.

What if I modify this affirmation a little bit and make it like this : "In a healthy and positive manner I'm attracting the best partner for my Satanic advancement"

I think this one is better because "the best" here cannot be altered by my perception.

And what if I also add "me and my partner always love and respect each other"... in order to insure myself against breakups and divorces?

Nero said:
What if I modify this affirmation a little bit and make it like this : "In a healthy and positive manner I'm attracting the best partner for my Satanic advancement"

I think this one is better because "the best" here cannot be altered by my perception.

And what if I also add "me and my partner always love and respect each other"... in order to insure myself against breakups and divorces?

I think the affirmation is good.

As for the second part that you wish to add, this is sort of taken care of by having either the best partner for you or your advancement, as there will be natural points of good astrological synastry that promotes these behaviors for the relationship to work in the first place.

I would also say that this could be getting pretty broad. It is better to first focus on getting a good partner, then you can do additional workings to improve the positive qualities of it, but many of these should already exist in suitable manner already.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=451324 time=1687912913 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

I think the affirmation is good.

As for the second part that you wish to add, this is sort of taken care of by having either the best partner for you or your advancement, as there will be natural points of good astrological synastry that promotes these behaviors for the relationship to work in the first place.

I would also say that this could be getting pretty broad. It is better to first focus on getting a good partner, then you can do additional workings to improve the positive qualities of it, but many of these should already exist in suitable manner already.

Thank you brother!

Nero said:

What about

"This energy of Gebo, attracts the most suitable partner to me, in the most positive way for me"

I don't think it is a good idea to just only say "for my Satanic advancement" because maybe she will support your advancement, but the relationship as a whole will be bad. I've had this kind of relationship before.

AFODO said:
Nero said:

What about

"This energy of Gebo, attracts the most suitable partner to me, in the most positive way for me"

I don't think it is a good idea to just only say "for my Satanic advancement" because maybe she will support your advancement, but the relationship as a whole will be bad. I've had this kind of relationship before.

I agree , that's why I added "for me" to my previous affirmation. Now it sounds like this: " In a healthy and positive manner I'm attracting the best partner for me and my Satanic advancement" .

I think with this affirmation the partner that I'm attracting will be good not only for my Satanic advancement but for myself too .

Nero said:
I agree , that's why I added "for me" to my previous affirmation. Now it sounds like this: " In a healthy and positive manner I'm attracting the best partner for me and my Satanic advancement" .

I think with this affirmation the partner that I'm attracting will be good not only for my Satanic advancement but for myself too .

That's good. I think the Satanic advancement is included in the "best partner" but that's why you should get it straight into your mind, what is the best partner for you and what you actually want. What is your ideal, what personality would fit you the best, what external and internal traits she must have and ect..

The energy will be programmed by your mind, and your mind program it by what you are thinking consciously AND subconsciously too. Basically the subconscious programs it as it is the part of the higher self, but you can controll your subconscious in a trans. When you say the affirmation and especially the "best partner" part, your subconscious should know what you mean. You can either think of things during the affirmation, like consciously thinking of and imagine that she is a Satanist for example that you two meditate together and all these. You imagine a healthy and happy relationship with her during the affirmation.

I would say to do both, so before the meditation you think of what is your ideal, and during the meditation you imagine what is the best relationship is like to you.

You can get rid of the "Satanic advancement" this way, but if you wan't to keep it to be sure, it's okay.

Btw, are you doing this to your aura or a thoughtform?
What I learned from a Hungarian SS is that you should let the energy go to manifest in reality, but idk... To be honest I would stick with a thoughtform to be sure.

Nero said:
AFODO said:
Nero said:

What about

I am keeping it simple. I affirm "a suitable partner" and that is just that. "A suitable" (in every way, of course) should cover all the bases given that the intent is toward that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back