Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Taking hostages in a Texas synagogue!

livelucifer

Several pews were held hostage for 10 hours in a synagogue in Texas on Saturday.

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/15/1073386407/police-evacuate-residents-in-colleyville-texas-during-swat-operation-near-synago

The hostage-taker was eventually killed,And the hostages survived,But the effect of RTRs is obvious to us, despite the dirty magic of the Jews, who take all the attention away from them so that they are not harmed.

"It's very likely this situation would have ended very badly early on in the day had we not had professional, consistent negotiation with the subject," FBI Dallas Special Agent in Charge Matt DeSarno told reporters.

"Prayers answered. All hostages are out alive and safe,"
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott wrote on Twitter late Saturday.

They continue to accuse anti-Semitism:

President Biden thanked law enforcement for the rescue operation. "There is more we will learn in the days ahead about the motivations of the hostage taker," Biden said in a statement. "But let me be clear to anyone who intends to spread hate—we will stand against anti-Semitism and against the rise of extremism in this country."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back