Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Learning to hack

Ludden174

After much consideration about what my next career should be, I finally decided that I would learn to hack, now why would I do that? Well...

1, It's something that I can take with me everywhere I go (So I can leave my old job that is still under the threat of vaxx mandate)

2, There are a lot of people willing to do business under the table (Some of the stuff under the table is definitely lucrative)

3, Makes life under the radar a possibility and gives me an edge in many situations that the average person will not be able to handle

4, Theory has it that hacking is a broad term meaning I can be employable in many settings

5, (Not being serious) I can have so much fun in p2w video games lol

The problem is, there are so many (free, a little tight on money here) sites that can teach you hacking that I am having a little trouble determining what to invest my time in so, is there someone that can tell me which hacking site/s is best to learn from and if there's anything else I've missed, feel free to type away.

Or if I'm making a big mistake, then...

You can use IT skills for good, or for bad. There is a growing demand for able people in the craft, for sure.

I will not point to any particular site, but to be able you need to learn the environment of your work. This means operating systems, networking, programming, things like that. You can start by downloading a linux distribution or better yet, compile your own by using a guide. It will make you understand basics of that area quite fast.

Get some certs and you'll have no trouble finding a job.

https://www.coursera.org/articles/popular-cybersecurity-certifications
https://resources.infosecinstitute.com/topic/7-top-security-certifications-you-should-have/
https://www.businessnewsdaily.com/10708-information-security-certifications.html

If you have high IQ, try joining Mensa. https://www.mensa.org/

When I was 13 I too wanted to hack, I immagined myself in a room with a pc with many monitors and the command prompt with green text, that was just a meaningless delusion, I also studied programming in technical high school and what I came to realize is that I find it incredibly boring and no way do I want to put time into learning it.

If you want to hack you need to code, you've gotta start with the C language, then go on with c++ or c#
Learn operating systems and pass many hours looking at code. It's not as cool as the movies portray it.
So if you wanna get into it, good luck.

penetration testing is a very good job, you need and must know how to write and read assembly code aside from the usual c, c++

you also need to think like a thief regarding program vulnerabilities

if you can go for it, then do it all the way in, it’s one of my passions but sadly I have no time to do it fully, whether it’s studying or actually doing stuff

Aquarius said:
When I was 13 I too wanted to hack, I immagined myself in a room with a pc with many monitors and the command prompt with green text, that was just a meaningless delusion, I also studied programming in technical high school and what I came to realize is that I find it incredibly boring and no way do I want to put time into learning it.

If you want to hack you need to code, you've gotta start with the C language, then go on with c++ or c#
Learn operating systems and pass many hours looking at code. It's not as cool as the movies portray it.

Schools often teach programming in the most boring ways imaginable. The real way to make it fun is to have a goal "I want ____.", and then you actually get to make it! That's how I started programming. I wanted to modify Wii games, so I learned how to hack them, and even write my own games, using C and PowerPC ASM.

It can be pretty cool at times to see things work. For instance, you can drive through walls in Mario Kart, remote-control your golf ball in Wii Sports, or even hijack the Wii's startup process using the boot1 vulnerability, which lets you gain total control over the hardware, etc! After spending hours tinkering with the code, it's so fun to watch a hack work!

The best advice always comes from experts and geniuses.

You will definitely not learn much in university, as universities generally don't have much talent but mostly low-level people and you don't even need to be exceptional to get straight As (top grades), as those are linked to boring IQs in the 120s. But you may gain some value if you luck out and find the diamond in the rough to guide your learning, or if you are yourself a genius with aptitude for hacking of course.

I wish you the best of luck

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=317542 time=1642665866 user_id=346]
Aquarius said:

Schools often teach programming in the most boring ways imaginable. The real way to make it fun is to have a goal "I want ____.", and then you actually get to make it! That's how I started programming. I wanted to modify Wii games, so I learned how to hack them, and even write my own games, using C and PowerPC ASM.

It can be pretty cool at times to see things work. For instance, you can drive through walls in Mario Kart, remote-control your golf ball in Wii Sports, or even hijack the Wii's startup process using the boot1 vulnerability, which lets you gain total control over the hardware, etc! After spending hours tinkering with the code, it's so fun to watch a hack work!
That must have been pretty fun, especially when you're a teenager, I had jailbroken my iphone when younger, felt pretty cool at the time even though I just had to install a program and click start lol now I just jailbreak to download music from youtube.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

That must have been pretty fun, especially when you're a teenager, I had jailbroken my iphone when younger, felt pretty cool at the time even though I just had to install a program and click start lol now I just jailbreak to download music from youtube.
I took my pc apart when I was 12 to learn and to install new parts because I wanted a railroad game to run smoother. :D

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:

I took my pc apart when I was 12 to learn and to install new parts because I wanted a railroad game to run smoother. :D
ig9OoyenpxqdCQyABmOQBZDI0duHk2QZZmWg2Hxd4ro.jpg

I have been so busy that I even kept you waiting and I am sorry for that.

Can you guys tell me if HackThisSite is good?

I did see that it celebrated LGBT stuff and some of them are also against nasis but it still looks promising but I want to hear you talk about it.

Ludden174 said:

I did see that it celebrated LGBT stuff and some of them are also against nasis but it still looks promising but I want to hear you talk about it.

I made this post a while ago, the non onion link is https://www.hackthissite.org/

Can someone give me a suggestion on what to do from there?

And I am very sorry for my inactivity but I've been busy with life and my spiritual advancement

Ludden174 said:

I made this post a while ago, the non onion link is https://www.hackthissite.org/

Can someone give me a suggestion on what to do from there?

And I am very sorry for my inactivity but I've been busy with life and my spiritual advancement

O crap, I scrolled down on https://www.hackthissite.org/ and found blm stuff and sheit they seem very leftwing, I still want to know if that's a good site to learn from.

I still didn't find those hacking classes I said I was looking for, still gonna try.

I hope to find it soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back