Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to never sleep?

SageOfSixPaths

Does anyone know this? I suspect The Gods never physically sleep. But if they do, they probably can astrally project around or something. Idk. Maybe they have beds just for sex and decoration. What does it consist of, to be able to not sleep? There have been people in history like Leonardo Da Vinci I believe who only slept 1.5 hours a day. But if someone is capable of achieving 1.5 hours of sleep, I believe it can be reduced to 0 too. Or will you have to modify your genetics and removing sleeping genetics from your DNA?

Physical body has capacity to improve to an extend, it's not limitless. Even the Gods sleep. But as you said, more you advance, more comfortable and less hours you sleep. If you don't sleep at all, probably it will cause some issues. But yes, Gods divide their consciousness, so they are present in many places. Sleep is not a stop point for them, their presence still goes on in many places, as they divided their consciousness.

SageOfSixPaths said:
Does anyone know this? I suspect The Gods never physically sleep. But if they do, they probably can astrally project around or something. Idk. Maybe they have beds just for sex and decoration. What does it consist of, to be able to not sleep? There have been people in history like Leonardo Da Vinci I believe who only slept 1.5 hours a day. But if someone is capable of achieving 1.5 hours of sleep, I believe it can be reduced to 0 too. Or will you have to modify your genetics and removing sleeping genetics from your DNA?

Better invest your time training lucid dreaming then you can a little advance do things while sleeping.
With overal advancement comes less sleep need, but 1,5h is not healthy.

If you try to never sleep, you will not survive it. It is not possible. And the gods do sleep, just their sleep is a little different than ours. Their sleep is more like a very deep trance meditation.

Fuchs said:
SageOfSixPaths said:

Better invest your time training lucid dreaming then you can a little advance do things while sleeping.
I've been trying to have a lucid dream for 2/3 months and the best I could do is to understand that I was dreaming, but then I lost my lucidity; my dream also became more vivid.
Do you know how can I have a lucid dream?

Quel_tizio said:
Fuchs said:
SageOfSixPaths said:

I've been trying to have a lucid dream for 2/3 months and the best I could do is to understand that I was dreaming, but then I lost my lucidity; my dream also became more vivid.
Do you know how can I have a lucid dream?

See here:
Question for you all
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64853

ghost kid said:
If you have any advice for him just post, I did ping you, because you say you do lucid dreaming often.

SageOfSixPaths said:

The short answer is to use firey energies to increase your ability to sleep faster / make your body recover faster. I did this through a Mars Square and it knocked me down from 8 hours of sleep to about 5.5-6 per night without any signs of fatigue or yin deficiency.

Don't aim for not sleeping at all, rather just focus on increasing your body's ability in a positive and HEALTHY manner. Anything else would just be pointless or dangerous. This goes for most workings in general, but especially these sorts.

Really? That's incredible! Can you please tell us exactly how you did such? Particularly what affirmation you used?

I couldn't imagine how much easyer it would be to advance with 2 extra hours to pour into meditations.

I don’t think it’s possible to reach a point where you never sleep. You can maybe reduce the amount you need somewhat, but you’re better off improving your time management skills. You can make use of the Nauthiz rune if you struggle with time management.

SageOfSixPaths said:
You need to sleep. Every species on this planet sleeps.

Below is an excerpt from the book Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker, PhD (page 102):
In the following two chapters, we will learn precisely why and how sleep loss inflicts such devastating effects on the brain, linking it to numerous neurological and psychiatric conditions (e.g., Alzheimer’s disease, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, suicide, stroke, and chronic pain), and on every physiological system of the body, further contributing to countless disorders and disease (e.g., cancer, diabetes, heart attacks, infertility, weight gain, obesity, and immune deficiency). No facet of the human body is spared the crippling, noxious harm of sleep loss. We are, as you will see, socially, organizationally, economically, physically, behaviorally, nutritionally, linguistically, cognitively, and emotionally dependent upon sleep.
You could do a Sun square with this affirmation:

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of the Sun is completely and permanently enhancing my body to sleep and recuperate at a substantially faster rate, giving me more productive time per day.”
Source

*These audio recordings by HPS Maxine Dietrich show how to correctly pronounce the Sanskrit mantras in Satan’s Magical Planetary Squares:
https://mega.nz/folder/aIxxRKoC#KgOVQuGlBBA4LbQKbcTnZA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok6slcijxy91n1g/Planetary_Squares.zip?dl=1

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=315019 time=1642003566 user_id=21286]
SageOfSixPaths said:

The short answer is to use firey energies to increase your ability to sleep faster / make your body recover faster. I did this through a Mars Square and it knocked me down from 8 hours of sleep to about 5.5-6 per night without any signs of fatigue or yin deficiency.

Don't aim for not sleeping at all, rather just focus on increasing your body's ability in a positive and HEALTHY manner. Anything else would just be pointless or dangerous. This goes for most workings in general, but especially these sorts.
Can you tell me more about Ying Yang and what things are associated with each please?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=315019 time=1642003566 user_id=21286]
SageOfSixPaths said:

Very interesting, could you explain me why you chose just the energy of Mars and not of another planet for this work?
How come mars is not the sun for example?

I seem able to sleep less and not feel tired. Usually it's more like 6 to 7 hours each night now. I find I can't sleep more. But this isn't no sleep I think that's dangerous to try for I called someone out who posted a working saying only sleep 1 hour in the affirmation before cause I thought that was dangerous too who knows what that would actually do energy wise.

I think advancing lessens the need for sleep somewhat but doesn't take it away fully. I wonder with humans that achieved Godhood what this is like or the Gods. I would assume they spend the time in the astral or aware in some way. The Gods seem to be able to be communicated with 24/7 from everything I have seen on here. I don't think sleep for them is like sleep for us where we are unaware of most things.

slyscorpion said:
I seem able to sleep less and not feel tired. Usually it's more like 6 to 7 hours each night now. I find I can't sleep more. But this isn't no sleep I think that's dangerous to try for I called someone out who posted a working saying only sleep 1 hour in the affirmation before cause I thought that was dangerous too who knows what that would actually do energy wise.

I think advancing lessens the need for sleep somewhat but doesn't take it away fully. I wonder with humans that achieved Godhood what this is like or the Gods. I would assume they spend the time in the astral or aware in some way. The Gods seem to be able to be communicated with 24/7 from everything I have seen on here. I don't think sleep for them is like sleep for us where we are unaware of most things.

I also believe as mentioned by other forum members that it's all a factor of consciousness.
Gods, having the ability to "split" their consciousness perhaps manage to keep themselves in active connection with the outside world even though their body is actually resting as when we sleep.

This speech has always intrigued me a lot, especially the possibility of actually being able to meditate even when I'm sleeping, so as to be able to have an unparalleled progress until now.

It would be really fascinating as a goal to achieve.
Assuming that it can really be done on a practical level.

Fuchs said:
SageOfSixPaths said:

I believe that is also a bad idea. You need to be fully unconscious for a certain number of hours a day. That's in the balance of things for as long as ida and pingala remain separate. Lucid dreaming, just like astral projecting, leads to energy expenditure. Sure, not physical energy, but mental and spiritual energy are spent, so they cannot be fully recovered if you spend your nights lucid dreaming. Eventually, it will lead to depletion and burnout.

After ida and pingala are merged, I do not know how it works because I am not at that stage yet.

Stormblood said:
Fuchs said:
SageOfSixPaths said:

I believe that is also a bad idea. You need to be fully unconscious for a certain number of hours a day. That's in the balance of things for as long as ida and pingala remain separate. Lucid dreaming, just like astral projecting, leads to energy expenditure. Sure, not physical energy, but mental and spiritual energy are spent, so they cannot be fully recovered if you spend your nights lucid dreaming. Eventually, it will lead to depletion and burnout.

After ida and pingala are merged, I do not know how it works because I am not at that stage yet.

Didn´t know this, just did read some SS do meditate while doing it.

Fuchs said:
SageOfSixPaths said:

What things can be done to help advance while lucid dreaming? I've come so close lately to being able to do it more perfectly, like I can almost remember my waking self and do things in the dreams that I told myself I'd do before bed. If you nail that, what things should be done to help advance once you realize you're lucid?

Fuchs said:
SageOfSixPaths said:

What things can be done to help advance while lucid dreaming? I've come so close lately to being able to do it more perfectly, like I can almost remember my waking self and do things in the dreams that I told myself I'd do before bed. If you nail that, what things should be done to help advance once you realize you're lucid?

SleepingWolf said:
Fuchs said:
SageOfSixPaths said:

Chakra spinning, void, energy direction(https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Directing_Energy.html) , but Strormblood did say, this drains your spiritual energy so if you do, don´t overdo.

Filioautembiaboli said:
Very interesting, could you explain me why you chose just the energy of Mars and not of another planet for this work?

Both energies would work fine. I went with Mars at the time only because that was the only thing available for a Square. However, the resulting influence on my sleep was not what I specifically programmed the working to do, although it did fulfill what I programmed the energy to do. See below for more info.

WinterWarrior666 said:
Really? That's incredible! Can you please tell us exactly how you did such? Particularly what affirmation you used?

I couldn't imagine how much easyer it would be to advance with 2 extra hours to pour into meditations.

The affirmation I used wasn't specifically programmed for reducing sleep, but that is what resulted. Whether you will have the same results with this exact affirmation (since it was programmed relative to me), is questionable.

I used: "This Mars Square has permanently given me the drive, energy, and ability to spiritually advance as fast as possible, at all times, in a totally positive and harmonious manner for me."

I then visualized something like an arrow or object filling with Mars energy, along with the ideas of drive, energy, or abilities that would make me spiritually advance as fast as possible. Then I visualized it entering me and taking off, or otherwise accelerating me in the ways programmed. Then I visualized a green flash and I smiled, knowing the changes were positive.

The above is not some super complicated, Level 100 meditation. It was just my way of visualizing the energy in my head, in a way that made sense to me. You can pick whatever you want, just make sure you program and visualize energy for success with your workings.

Around halfway through the square, I felt like I was supercharged. For a few days I slept around 4 hours. Eventually, this leveled out to about 5.5-6 per night.

SageOfSixPaths said:
Can you tell me more about Ying Yang and what things are associated with each please?

This is a broad topic, but I will try to give a decent explanation. For your understanding of energy, you should try to categorize everything. So this can involve trying to categorize something like a rune into a specific element like we know Sowilo relates to the Sun and fire.

In regards to yin and yang, this is an even broader category than the elements. Yin is anything cold, receptive, solid, structural, slow, etc. Yang is anything hot, expansive, dominant/combative, fast, wild. The best example of this is to simply look at men and women. Although individual differences alter this, men are generally yang and women are yin. This is shown in their mentalities, but also physically through the penis and vagina.

When I used the term "yin deficiency" I was speaking about a term used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), which is a holistic medical system. Here you can see the physical or material applications of the yin/yang categories. TCM uses this to describe the condition of people, but also food or other concepts in the environment.

Someone who is yin deficient, meaning they are lacking yin in their body, may experience heat symptoms, redness on the skin, trouble calming down, feelings of thirst, excessive hunger. Someone who is yang deficient will experience the opposite: feeling cold, sluggish, low motivation, poor digestion, and tired.

In regards to foods, there are some that are very yang, such as red meat or peppers, and those which are very yin, such as bananas or processed sugar. However, within each category (such as meat), one can find yin items, even though meat is generally more yang. For example, shrimp or scallops are good for replacing yin in the body.

This yin/yang concept can be expanded to exercises, such as deep breathing or holding the breath producing a yin effect. Alternate nose breathing balances the yin/yang of the body by equalizing the breathing channels in the nose. The breath of fire is very yang creating because you are pumping mass amounts of oxygen into the body. As we know, oxygen is like a fuel that stimulates the body into action.

So hopefully this helps. Feel free to ask if you have more specific questions.

Legendary Creature said:
You can maybe reduce the amount you need somewhat, but you’re better off improving your time management skills. You can make use of the Nauthiz rune if you struggle with time management.

Not to go off on a tangent, but just to explain something I have been focusing on recently:

In regards to time management and productivity, one should make use of the fire element, not just the earth element. While the earth element is good at creating structure, declining temptation, and so on. The fire element is very useful in its own way, perhaps more important in certain ways.

While discipline is good for managing the energy one currently has, it would be wiser to increase your total energy so that you are not needing to exert large amounts of discipline to continue your work. This is where fire and runes like Sowilo come into play.

Beyond just motivation, we also know that fire pertains to health and vitality. The solar chakra pertains strongly to digestion and overall health. Mars also has a role in vitality. While earth is good for maintaining and protecting health, giving endurance, it is firstly the solar chakra that is mainly responsible for vitality.

The reason I bring up vitality is that through health alone we can become strong, balanced, and able. Anyone with symptoms of health imbalances, even minor, can attest to how it can sap your willpower and discipline.

-----------------

Uruz represents both fire and earth. Furthermore, the sun in Capricorn, or better the Mars in Capricorn, are combinations of fire and earth that can be very useful for productivity.

I noticed for Uruz this is not as clear on the runic page, but you can see this on runesecrets, where they elaborate more: https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/uruz

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=317040 time=1642527967 user_id=21286]
Legendary Creature said:
You can maybe reduce the amount you need somewhat, but you’re better off improving your time management skills. You can make use of the Nauthiz rune if you struggle with time management.

Not to go off on a tangent, but just to explain something I have been focusing on recently:

In regards to time management and productivity, one should make use of the fire element, not just the earth element. While the earth element is good at creating structure, declining temptation, and so on. The fire element is very useful in its own way, perhaps more important in certain ways.

While discipline is good for managing the energy one currently has, it would be wiser to increase your total energy so that you are not needing to exert large amounts of discipline to continue your work. This is where fire and runes like Sowilo come into play.

Beyond just motivation, we also know that fire pertains to health and vitality. The solar chakra pertains strongly to digestion and overall health. Mars also has a role in vitality. While earth is good for maintaining and protecting health, giving endurance, it is firstly the solar chakra that is mainly responsible for vitality.

The reason I bring up vitality is that through health alone we can become strong, balanced, and able. Anyone with symptoms of health imbalances, even minor, can attest to how it can sap your willpower and discipline.

-----------------

Uruz represents both fire and earth. Furthermore, the sun in Capricorn, or better the Mars in Capricorn, are combinations of fire and earth that can be very useful for productivity.

I noticed for Uruz this is not as clear on the runic page, but you can see this on runesecrets, where they elaborate more: https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/uruz

I see it more similar to Mars in Taurus in some aspects.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=317032 time=1642526955 user_id=21286]
Filioautembiaboli said:

Both energies would work fine. I went with Mars at the time only because that was the only thing available for a Square. However, the resulting influence on my sleep was not what I specifically programmed the working to do, although it did fulfill what I programmed the energy to do. See below for more info.

WinterWarrior666 said:

The affirmation I used wasn't specifically programmed for reducing sleep, but that is what resulted. Whether you will have the same results with this exact affirmation (since it was programmed relative to me), is questionable.

I used: "This Mars Square has permanently given me the drive, energy, and ability to spiritually advance as fast as possible, at all times, in a totally positive and harmonious manner for me."

I then visualized something like an arrow or object filling with Mars energy, along with the ideas of drive, energy, or abilities that would make me spiritually advance as fast as possible. Then I visualized it entering me and taking off, or otherwise accelerating me in the ways programmed. Then I visualized a green flash and I smiled, knowing the changes were positive.

The above is not some super complicated, Level 100 meditation. It was just my way of visualizing the energy in my head, in a way that made sense to me. You can pick whatever you want, just make sure you program and visualize energy for success with your workings.

Around halfway through the square, I felt like I was supercharged. For a few days I slept around 4 hours. Eventually, this leveled out to about 5.5-6 per night.

SageOfSixPaths said:

This is a broad topic, but I will try to give a decent explanation. For your understanding of energy, you should try to categorize everything. So this can involve trying to categorize something like a rune into a specific element like we know Sowilo relates to the Sun and fire.

In regards to yin and yang, this is an even broader category than the elements. Yin is anything cold, receptive, solid, structural, slow, etc. Yang is anything hot, expansive, dominant/combative, fast, wild. The best example of this is to simply look at men and women. Although individual differences alter this, men are generally yang and women are yin. This is shown in their mentalities, but also physically through the penis and vagina.

When I used the term "yin deficiency" I was speaking about a term used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), which is a holistic medical system. Here you can see the physical or material applications of the yin/yang categories. TCM uses this to describe the condition of people, but also food or other concepts in the environment.

Someone who is yin deficient, meaning they are lacking yin in their body, may experience heat symptoms, redness on the skin, trouble calming down, feelings of thirst, excessive hunger. Someone who is yang deficient will experience the opposite: feeling cold, sluggish, low motivation, poor digestion, and tired.

In regards to foods, there are some that are very yang, such as red meat or peppers, and those which are very yin, such as bananas or processed sugar. However, within each category (such as meat), one can find yin items, even though meat is generally more yang. For example, shrimp or scallops are good for replacing yin in the body.

This yin/yang concept can be expanded to exercises, such as deep breathing or holding the breath producing a yin effect. Alternate nose breathing balances the yin/yang of the body by equalizing the breathing channels in the nose. The breath of fire is very yang creating because you are pumping mass amounts of oxygen into the body. As we know, oxygen is like a fuel that stimulates the body into action.

Thanks

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=317032 time=1642526955 user_id=21286]
Filioautembiaboli said:

WinterWarrior666 said:

SageOfSixPaths said:

I'm going to do an experiment myself, and if the working yields any noticable results I will make a post detailing how it was done so others can also do such.

I'm currently doing the Jupiter square at the moment and since you can only do one square at a time (it apparently drastically weakens both if you try two at once is what I have heard, correct me if I am wrong) so I will instead try doing a 90 day working using the runes: Uruz (24x) and Sowilo (16x). Uruz seems like a firey/mars energy type that is filled with raw power/action/drive, while Sowilo is a rune of the sun/action/willpower that fully activates other runes. I've considered throwing in one more rune such as Wunjo (Healing so potentially for faster rejuvination of the body and mind, not sure if also a sun rune) Kenaz (for more directed action), or Ansuz (for breaking down obstacles on my soul that limits my full potential), but I'm not sure, would you have any suggestions there for a proper third rune?

The following affirmation (18x) will be:

"This energy of the Rune X has permanently given me the drive, energy, and ability to spiritually advance as fast as possible in a totally positive and healthy manner."

I plan to start this working on Imbolc since that is a day of greatly enhanced fire energies. (This thursday I believe)

What do you think? I suspect I wont get as drastic results but it could be useful.

Please do any one have the book of runesecrete , I am student and I don't have $$ to buy , but I need this book badly.

ak052 said:
Please do any one have the book of runesecrete , I am student and I don't have $$ to buy , but I need this book badly.

There are many books in here, but not the one you want.

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

You can also download books at
Www.libgen.is

And also at www.u1lib.org

At Libgen you can download as many books as you want. Search the book, it will show a list of the books it found. Click the one you want and it will bring you to book description page. At the bottom where it says "Mirrors" click on "Libgen.lc" if it says that. Then on the new page, click "GET" at the top and it will download the book.

The other website u1lib, you are only able to download I think 5 books every day then you need to wait for the next day if you want more. You might also need to make an account. But that also has a lot of great books.

If you are a student, you can also find all of your school textbooks on Libgen, and sometimes it also has the Instructor's Manual version of the textbook that shows all the answers.

Thank you dear , but I want this specific book , there are some hidden truth about the runes that can only be found in the book of runesecrete ,expecially concerning Ansuz , Othala ,Thurisaz and others .I try to download it for free but it is not possible , i wish I had this book.

ak052 said:
Thank you dear , but I want this specific book , there are some hidden truth about the runes that can only be found in the book of runesecrete ,expecially concerning Ansuz , Othala ,Thurisaz and others .I try to download it for free but it is not possible , i wish I had this book.
Did you have a look at Futhark/Odin, the Runes page? You can use Perthro
PairthraRune.gif
to learn more about the Runes.

Through this rune, one can gain the knowledge and wisdom of other runes.
Through Perthro, we can intuitively discover lost knowledge of all of the runes.

ak052 said:
Do you mean Rune Secrets? Because runesecrete is not a word.

WinterWarrior666 said:

You can definitely do multiple, separate squares at once. If we could only do one working at a time, we would get nowhere.

Uruz and Sowilo alone are the best runes for this. While the others may be related in certain ways, they are not the best "tools" for this. You could add Eiwhaz, if you want, since it relates to transformation and rejuvenation, although not in the same way as the first two runes. Using Ansuz as you describe would be better off in a separate working, on a different date. It is better to focus on a few runes that are very related to your goal.

You can use the affirmation I used, but it won't necessarily give you the reduced sleep as it gave me, because that was specific to me and the energy used at the time. I would change the affirmation if that is what you are looking for.

In fact, I would first do a Mars Square for that, which would give you much stronger results for a lesser time. 24x Uruz and 16x Sowilo is a little on the lower end of runes, although this is ok if you are beginning, or if you vibrate for a long time. You can always double the reps, later.

Besides Imbolc, the Esbat for February is in Leo, which would be another great fire date. Not sure exactly which date is better.

Another tip: create some specific visualizations for this, and make sure you do them after your affirmations. Sometimes people forget to do this and it can weaken the working. Nothing crazy is needing, just spend 30-60 seconds visualizing the energy working, the objective being accomplished, and you being very happy with the result.

SageOfSixPaths said:
This topic also talks about sleep and sleeping a few hours a night
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63562&p=288339&hilit=3+hours#p288339

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=321373 time=1643757413 user_id=21286]
WinterWarrior666 said:

You can definitely do multiple, separate squares at once. If we could only do one working at a time, we would get nowhere.

Uruz and Sowilo alone are the best runes for this. While the others may be related in certain ways, they are not the best "tools" for this. You could add Eiwhaz, if you want, since it relates to transformation and rejuvenation, although not in the same way as the first two runes. Using Ansuz as you describe would be better off in a separate working, on a different date. It is better to focus on a few runes that are very related to your goal.

You can use the affirmation I used, but it won't necessarily give you the reduced sleep as it gave me, because that was specific to me and the energy used at the time. I would change the affirmation if that is what you are looking for.

In fact, I would first do a Mars Square for that, which would give you much stronger results for a lesser time. 24x Uruz and 16x Sowilo is a little on the lower end of runes, although this is ok if you are beginning, or if you vibrate for a long time. You can always double the reps, later.

Besides Imbolc, the Esbat for February is in Leo, which would be another great fire date. Not sure exactly which date is better.

Another tip: create some specific visualizations for this, and make sure you do them after your affirmations. Sometimes people forget to do this and it can weaken the working. Nothing crazy is needing, just spend 30-60 seconds visualizing the energy working, the objective being accomplished, and you being very happy with the result.

On the multiple squares, I thought that was the case but I see Slyscorpion tried this and then reported the effects to be alot weaker, others have done such with no issue though, I secretly suspect the reason for some of these weakenings is because they do them too close together. Do you have any thoughts on this?

If it is an option though think I will do the mars square for this starting this tuesday, and will probably continue the rune working just for an extra boost (considering trippling up the reps after seeing how fast it went yesterday though, or maybe doing the same reps 2 more times throughout the day, not sure if thats better or worse than all-in-one-go)

WinterWarrior666 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=321373 time=1643757413 user_id=21286]
WinterWarrior666 said:

On the multiple squares, I thought that was the case but I see Slyscorpion tried this and then reported the effects to be alot weaker, others have done such with no issue though, I secretly suspect the reason for some of these weakenings is because they do them too close together. Do you have any thoughts on this?

This is not the case. I personally did multiple squares at the same time and none of them was weakened. I know others who did too. Those who see weakened results, in my opinion, have a mindset problem: they expect them to be weaker or to cancel each other out, and this mindset manifests in their results.

I also disagree with doubling numbers during a working. There is nothing wrong with low vibration. Quality is always more important that quantity, and numbers have specific functions which are weakened when you multiple the numbers. For example, only 16 will have the full effects of 16. 32 will only have a fraction of those, as it's mainly focused on being 32. Numbers are very important in shaping reality, just like geometry.

It is a common misconception here that you have to increase the amount to make things work at an acceptable level, based on the misconception that quantity overshadows everything. Very often, you just need to stick to something as it is in order to get the results and break through plateaus. Increasing amounts of reps would only increase stimulation in many cases. Other times, it is okay to increase numbers.

For example, if you are doing a working based on balance and harmony, it makes no sense to use anything other than 5 or 50. Any other number will still have effects, but will be severely weakened despite how much stimulation you receive. This is coming from a guy who was obsessed with doing 666 and high reps for nearly everything.

In conclusion, the number should best be appropriate for the working.

Stormblood said:
This is not the case. I personally did multiple squares at the same time and none of them was weakened. I know others who did too. Those who see weakened results, in my opinion, have a mindset problem: they expect them to be weaker or to cancel each other out, and this mindset manifests in their results.

I also disagree with doubling numbers during a working. There is nothing wrong with low vibration. Quality is always more important that quantity, and numbers have specific functions which are weakened when you multiple the numbers. For example, only 16 will have the full effects of 16. 32 will only have a fraction of those, as it's mainly focused on being 32. Numbers are very important in shaping reality, just like geometry.

It is a common misconception here that you have to increase the amount to make things work at an acceptable level, based on the misconception that quantity overshadows everything. Very often, you just need to stick to something as it is in order to get the results and break through plateaus. Increasing amounts of reps would only increase stimulation in many cases. Other times, it is okay to increase numbers.

For example, if you are doing a working based on balance and harmony, it makes no sense to use anything other than 5 or 50. Any other number will still have effects, but will be severely weakened despite how much stimulation you receive. This is coming from a guy who was obsessed with doing 666 and high reps for nearly everything.

Interesting, glad I saw this post. Thank you for the explanation

Stormblood said:

Interesting reply and you gave me some confirmation bias too, thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back