Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Suggestion for JoS to move to Telegram

Invasion

So I'd suggest to all JoS members who are currently using Discord that you guys should move to more better private & secure alternative like Threema or Telegram.
Discord has a long history of working close with governments, banning users for even one small mistake, such as being in a server where for example racism or violence exists, they'll ban you just for being in those, you don't even need to engage in a convo.

Now why we shouldn't trust Discord : They can read your DMs, E2E encryption isn't even a thing there, they collect way too much data such as : IP address, device ID, and your activities within the Services.
You can find more about their horrible privacy practices here : https://discord.com/privacy
How FBI raided a Discord server that belonged to "Unite the Right" protests back in 2017. : https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2020/01/08/revealed-fbi-raided-discord-chats-of-unite-the-right-organizer/

Now why I prefer Telegram? They don't collect too much data, yes they need your temp number in order to sign up but you can use temp numbers from apps such as : MySudo, Hushed and so on (DM me here for more suggestions). Telegram rarely hands out user data, in fact I witnessed few instances of people being reported for horrible stuff but they never got banned or arrested, Telegram cares about your privacy and won't rat you out to government. Check out Telegram here : telegram.org

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Why don't they move here instead? These channels you speak of are not official and as such, they are not being moderated by people who are chosen for that role, people who had proven beyond any doubt that they are in alignment with Satan‘s cause. With that said, these places are literally infested with actual jewish infiltrators who will be glad to throw anyone off their path. There's also the fact that telegram can be used to literally track your actual location. You also need a phone number to register which may or may not be linked to your real identity.

There's really no point in creating these groups outside of the forum, even if the creator had good intentions upon its creation, it quickly gets infiltrated, destroyed from within and people end up with their lIves messed up or worse, for believing in jewish lies. We've seen this happen over and over again over the years. It never ends good.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Why don't they move here instead? These channels you speak of are not official and as such, they are not being moderated by people who are chosen for that role, people who had proven beyond any doubt that they are in alignment with Satan‘s cause. With that said, these places are literally infested with actual jewish infiltrators who will be glad to throw anyone off their path. There's also the fact that telegram can be used to literally track your actual location. You also need a phone number to register which may or may not be linked to your real identity.

There's really no point in creating these groups outside of the forum, even if the creator had good intentions upon its creation, it quickly gets infiltrated, destroyed from within and people end up with their lIves messed up or worse, for believing in jewish lies. We've seen this happen over and over again over the years. It never ends good.
Well, first of all the groups there can be moderated, and no, Telegram can't be used to track your actual location, they don't even ask for Location permission, that's the most common misconception, I've been using Telegram for more than 2 years now and I never had my location leaked. Also it seems like that you didn't read my post at all, you straight up went to comment things such as : "You also need a phone number to register which may or may not be linked to your real identity."
I said that you can use temp numbers from apps like MySudo, Hushed, Numero and so on...
Also you can hide the number and put username instead, still better alternative than Discord, I'm talking from experience.

Invasion said:
So I'd suggest to all JoS members who are currently using Discord that you guys should move to more better private & secure alternative like Threema or Telegram.
Discord has a long history of working close with governments, banning users for even one small mistake, such as being in a server where for example racism or violence exists, they'll ban you just for being in those, you don't even need to engage in a convo.

Now why we shouldn't trust Discord : They can read your DMs, E2E encryption isn't even a thing there, they collect way too much data such as : IP address, device ID, and your activities within the Services.
You can find more about their horrible privacy practices here : https://discord.com/privacy
How FBI raided a Discord server that belonged to "Unite the Right" protests back in 2017. : https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2020/01/08/revealed-fbi-raided-discord-chats-of-unite-the-right-organizer/

Now why I prefer Telegram? They don't collect too much data, yes they need your temp number in order to sign up but you can use temp numbers from apps such as : MySudo, Hushed and so on (DM me here for more suggestions). Telegram rarely hands out user data, in fact I witnessed few instances of people being reported for horrible stuff but they never got banned or arrested, Telegram cares about your privacy and won't rat you out to government. Check out Telegram here : telegram.org

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask and I'll reply as soon as I can.

there have been a few groups and channels of spiritual satanism in the past but all of them have been disbanded since they were informed that Telegram is yet another jewish bullshit messenger. all media outside is governed and created by jews or at least in the influence of them. the only good place that exists is here. the forums.

The only communication we should be using are the forums and e-mail addresses verified on the forums.

This is a joke, right? Both of the options in the OP are bad. Telegram maybe a step better than Discord, but nevertheless both are unfavourable options for partly reasons mentioned in the OP and also in post by BlackOnyx.

At the current moment this community here is the best option for being in contact with other members. Having posts not only go through moderation, but also seen by other peers will ensure better overall communication than by IM means in smaller groups.

BlackOnyx8 said:
they are not being moderated by people who are chosen for that role, people who had proven beyond any doubt that they are in alignment with Satan‘s cause.
Not to mention if we subject ourselves to their service, then we subject ourselves to their moderation and their definition of "right" and "wrong".

Invasion said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

Well, first of all the groups there can be moderated, and no, Telegram can't be used to track your actual location, they don't even ask for Location permission, that's the most common misconception, I've been using Telegram for more than 2 years now and I never had my location leaked. Also it seems like that you didn't read my post at all, you straight up went to comment things such as : "You also need a phone number to register which may or may not be linked to your real identity."
I said that you can use temp numbers from apps like MySudo, Hushed, Numero and so on...
Also you can hide the number and put username instead, still better alternative than Discord, I'm talking from experience.

There's a couple things with your posts that stick out to me. JOS never had an offical discord to begin with. We've always used the forums or the yahoo groups. So you're giving a solution to something that isn't a problem. The only official place for JOS right now, are the forums and the websites.

Secondly about being anonymous on this telegram service is a double edged sword. How do we know who is really who then? Infiltrators or spooks can come in and slander us. Or post harmful material and promote violence. Which would tarnish our name and brand, before the JOS even gets off the ground. Our enemies are sly and numerous. The best way to combat this is through a moderated forum.

Lastly if you are so involved in the community, why are you posting on an alt account? Not to mention with such a dubious name as "invasion". Why should we listen to what you have to say? What have you done for the community? On a more personal critique what have you done with yourself? Got all this time to cruise the internet and different chat platforms. Do you have a job? Are you on welfare? You may very well be good intentioned, but don't worry yourself with our ability to "chat". Take what you learn here or teach yourself and apply it to your life.

There are alot more people on Telegram moving away from Abrahamic filth. There seems to be a big Pagan revival in the Fascist/NatSoc groups. I think the app could be a honeypot thought since every major political group is infested with glowies and nonces on the Admin teams. They overlook ex sex offenders and let them into any group pretty much. Only the heavily censored groups are free from degens but also free from open dialogue.

Assume all online communication is being watched by Uncle Sam. Mac OSes and Windows 10 are backdoored so don't say anything that would get you into legal trouble online.

I highly doubt telegram

I recommend these instead:
https://freespeechextremist.com/main/all

http://minds.com/

I assume the OP is talking about communication of any kind, not specifically SS.

Even then, both Discord and Telegram can be bad options for those who care. Threema is definitely much better according to privacy experts, and so are many other apps.

https://www.privacytools.io/#messaging
https://www.privacyguides.org/real-time-communication/

As far as our SS communities go, like other people stated, this is the only place where they should be, and the most convenient too. Both Telegram and Discord would be chaos having to handle these many topics. It could never be done in an orderly fashion. So there are logistic reasons alongside privacy reasons to avoid. Instant messaging apps and fora are completely different systems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back