Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quitting antidepressants

CinnamonCake

I wanted to take an opportunity to write to my spiritual family because I need to contact you. I am going through a very difficult time. I left the antidepressant under the doctor's control and I cannot describe the difficulty I have experienced since the 2nd day after quitting. I will never go back again. It was a trap for me; Trusting the doctor was a mistake and they just make money for the industry. No antidepressants, please. Quitting is very difficult. You "go crazy" in attacks. This is not developing normally. More different. I can't get rid of the thoughts of killing myself. The nerves in my eyelids are constantly numb and my hands are twitching. I can only express myself so much because I have lost even my ability to form sentences. At first, I was relieved by vibrating SATANAS, but later I became unable to do even that. Until the next attack, I'm a little calm and I'm going to eat. I hope it won't take me long to get through this temporary process. I used Google Translate while typing, I hope there are no meaningless translations.

I was told by my doctors never to quit antidepressants cold turkey as you can go through really bad withdrawal symptoms. I am sorry you feel this way. Please take care of yourself. You are not alone, I am on my own journey with depression myself. I hope you feel better soon.

CinnamonCake said:
I wanted to take an opportunity to write to my spiritual family because I need to contact you. I am going through a very difficult time. I left the antidepressant under the doctor's control and I cannot describe the difficulty I have experienced since the 2nd day after quitting. I will never go back again. It was a trap for me; Trusting the doctor was a mistake and they just make money for the industry. No antidepressants, please. Quitting is very difficult. You "go crazy" in attacks. This is not developing normally. More different. I can't get rid of the thoughts of killing myself. The nerves in my eyelids are constantly numb and my hands are twitching. I can only express myself so much because I have lost even my ability to form sentences. At first, I was relieved by vibrating SATANAS, but later I became unable to do even that. Until the next attack, I'm a little calm and I'm going to eat. I hope it won't take me long to get through this temporary process. I used Google Translate while typing, I hope there are no meaningless translations.
Try taking CBD

Soul Wings said:
I was told by my doctors never to quit antidepressants cold turkey as you can go through really bad withdrawal symptoms. I am sorry you feel this way. Please take care of yourself. You are not alone, I am on my own journey with depression myself. I hope you feel better soon.

Depends which ones. SSRIs won’t give you serious side effects like benzodiazepines do. Benzodiazepine withdrawal can actually kill a person if they go cold turkey.

I was on Lexapro for couple of years, which is the SSRI. And I quit it abruptly. Other than occasional brain zaps, I didn’t notice any side effects that are too much to handle.

I regret for ever turning to pharma. They have no answer and cure in this regard.

St. John's Wort helps with depression. You can get capsules of it ground up in most places that sell vitamins. I don't know how it works but it is very strong.

5htp is the best supplement for this I believe. It's more natural. Do not overdo it I think this can create an imbalance and since it increases serotonin do not take it with your antidepressant or anything else that also raises serotonin there is a risk there. Not saying anything will for sure happen but it could there have been documented cases of it.

Anyways this is actually something easy to find it is at most pharmacies and stores that have a pharmacy section. So this is something you can get quickly if you feel really bad.

Sarjam05 said:
Wouldn’t that be ingesting marijuana?

It isn't the same thing exactly as it doesn't give most people a high (some reported it did though) however the spiritual effects might be similar so this is a use at your own risk kind of thing.

I wouldn't really recommend this to an ss maybe a person who doesn't meditate it wouldn't harm much possibly the lack of ambition and motivation thing and loss of memory and other things. If this adds to it or creates these effects also (no one really knows) this is going to cause a lot of problems for someone trying to advance.

brother you should have strong will to get rid of the disease and you have the will the problem is you are under thoughtforms effects or cursed by negative thing angel or jewish spiritual entity
just do the frtr focus the energy on your soul and aura imagine that this curse is destroyed
ASK SATAN FOR HELP
do it every day
use runes
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT KILLING YOUR SELF YOU ARE VERY IMPORTANT AND YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON
LIFE IS WORTH
just think about this idea
imagine your self SATISFIED WITH ALL WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT
that doesn't mean to accept to be a victom or to have the believe that future is worse
we all have problems in our PERSONAL life life be strong for SATAN
SATAN ASK US ALL TO BE STRONG IN LIFE AGAINST ALL THREADS
WHY TO KILL YOUR SELF WHEN YOU CAN KILL OR PUNISH WHO HEART YOU

Thank you so much brothers and sisters in Satan. I am much better. I have been using it for 6 years, even if it is a small dose. My brain was fighting an addiction. I'm starting to get back to normal.

My doctor told me to start another antidepressant during this difficult time. I said NO. Not again. Withdrawal syndrome is a difficult thing to get over. However, I will never drug myself with these drugs again. 6 years ago, when I went to the doctor for my family problems, he prescribed an antidepressant within 5 minutes. I am still paying the price of falling into that "trap". I would like to get through this process easily but as in my previous attempts, I get through it terribly. No going back this time. Because I no longer trust the world of psychiatry.

I would like to write what I used in this process and what supported me in case it might help others. I refused to start another antidepressant to get over the withdrawal syndrome. Instead I decided to use an antihistamine called Atarax. I also use “Bach flowers” and “Schüssler salts”. I have read and noted your suggestions, thank you very much.

CinnamonCake said:
Thank you so much brothers and sisters in Satan. I am much better. I have been using it for 6 years, even if it is a small dose. My brain was fighting an addiction. I'm starting to get back to normal.

My doctor told me to start another antidepressant during this difficult time. I said NO. Not again. Withdrawal syndrome is a difficult thing to get over. However, I will never drug myself with these drugs again. 6 years ago, when I went to the doctor for my family problems, he prescribed an antidepressant within 5 minutes. I am still paying the price of falling into that "trap". I would like to get through this process easily but as in my previous attempts, I get through it terribly. No going back this time. Because I no longer trust the world of psychiatry.

I would like to write what I used in this process and what supported me in case it might help others. I refused to start another antidepressant to get over the withdrawal syndrome. Instead I decided to use an antihistamine called Atarax. I also use “Bach flowers” and “Schüssler salts”. I have read and noted your suggestions, thank you very much.

Hi! I have been using an antidepressant called Efexor for about 3 years.I thought it was time to stop the medication and told my doctor about it. Then my doctor started the quit period after delaying it for a certain period of time.The short quit period she applied to me was a disaster.I felt so bad that I was going to kill myself or re-use the drug in high doses.We have practiced this situation for a long time and I still continue to use it at high doses.I was so fed up with this and wanted a medicine or something that could help me quit.She told me we could only use Prozac, but I am allergic to this drug.When we start lowering the dose of the drug, I'm in such a bad mood that I don't even want to think about it.I want to ask you.What is the use of Atarax medicine and other products you use?

Gaius said:
CinnamonCake said:

Hi! I have been using an antidepressant called Efexor for about 3 years.I thought it was time to stop the medication and told my doctor about it. Then my doctor started the quit period after delaying it for a certain period of time.The short quit period she applied to me was a disaster.I felt so bad that I was going to kill myself or re-use the drug in high doses.We have practiced this situation for a long time and I still continue to use it at high doses.I was so fed up with this and wanted a medicine or something that could help me quit.She told me we could only use Prozac, but I am allergic to this drug.When we start lowering the dose of the drug, I'm in such a bad mood that I don't even want to think about it.I want to ask you.What is the use of Atarax medicine and other products you use?
Lower it even more gradually, take a little little chunk out of the pill, and do this gradually, even weekly if needed, you need to be very patient with this.

Gaius said:
CinnamonCake said:

I understand you very well. Atarax has been very good for me because it has calming properties. When I was in the process of finding my balance in the absence of antidepressants, it helped me to control my stress. There is nothing harmful about it, but you should not be addicted to it either. People around me who had lost someone close to them were taking Atarax to ease their emotional state after the death and to get some sleep. The other two things were other things that were recommended to me. I used Bach flowers because they said they were herbal relaxing oils that treat moods. It seemed to work a little bit. Schüssler salts are supposed to replace minerals that are missing in the body with regular use. Think of it like using vitamin D, B12 or something like that. That seemed to work too.

I couldn't control my stress and Atarax made me feel relaxed. After I stopped the antidepressant I was using, I refused to start another antidepressant and decided to get through this process, no matter how difficult it was.

For example, when we meditate we imagine the sun, right? In that process, when I put the sun around me, my mind would take me to the real sun and I would visualize that I was burning up. So there was a negativity caused by stress, I couldn't relax, my mind would overreact, everything would alarm me. This is a very normal process. I was getting rid of an addiction, learning to be on my own and trying to adapt to my new order. I took Atarax every day for about 15 days. First I was taking a whole one, then I started taking half of it and I finished it by taking it every 2 days.

I don't know what the doctor says or why she prescribed antidepressants. If you are using high doses, I recommend you to stop under the supervision of a doctor, but I recommend you to be prepared for the difficulties you may encounter in the process of quitting. You can use Atarax like me to stay calm in that process, as far as I know and researched, there is no harm. However, it will not replace antidepressants. I think you should only use it as a stabilizer, to stay calm.

After everything started to get better, I had some problems with my hands. This started during the withdrawal process. I felt as if my hands were frozen in the cold and I couldn't move them. I think this process affected my nervous system. I went to a neurologist and he said that there was nothing he can do and that it was due to stress. And he said that the brain is something that can be reprogrammed, just like a computer, and that I could do this with the help of psychologists. I decided to do it on my own because "the brain can be reprogrammed" gave me the motivation that I could do it with meditations. I fixed the problem with my hands by practicing the meditations in JoS. I got it into my head that I didn't need to have such a problem with my hands, that my hands didn't have to spasm when I was stressed. I am fine now and I hope you will get through it too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back