Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I get some advise and truthfulness of how I can improve myself to write good posts

One Wire Phenomenon

Ok so this is what I know about myself being here and doing what I do. Please add more if I left any out. I want to atleast try and fix these things to get off mod in this year but mostly to just to be a better person.

I know my vocabulary is not good
I know I make a lot of spelling mistakes
I know I am unnecessarily rude sometimes
I know I write nonsense stuff sometimes
I know I don't know that much about JoS as I first thought
I know I read too quickly and misinterpret a lot of things
I know I'm not trying my best
I know I get carried away
I know I act childish sometimes
I also know what I don't want anybody to know
I know my pride,overconfidents and selfishness give me a self centred mindset.
I know I can be lazy
I know I act like a fool sometimes
I know I make shit jokes
I know I irritate people here
I know I disappoint myself and others sometimes
I know I'm weak
I know what I should do but don't
I know I'm a failure in a lot of ways
I know I embarrass myself regularly
I know I get the I am a Jew attack too much
I know I forget a lot of things
I know I don't want to be held responsible for things I say
I know I just want to be myself without having consideration of what other people might think or what conflicts I might cause. I just want to be me in all my flaws and people accepting me for it and just to ignore it which I know is wrong
I know my fear is a problem too.
I like chit chatting on the forums
I can be unpredictable
And might come off as retarted to some people sometimes
I overthink things a lot
I hate being wrong
I also seem to overthink my worth to the JoS here and have fantasies of being important and being loved by all lol
I know I'm only human
I know my standards are too low
I know I what I feel calls for improvement.
And I know I don't like to wait for so long for my post to be approved.

These are things I would like to improve not over night but time. Even if it takes me 3 years but this will be my aim for the future so I can be the best version of myself here .I need honesty without anybody thinking they are hurting my feelings because my feelings now are not important. And also any aid in this will be appreciated in the long run.

Also if people somehow think Im only seeing the bad in me and have no self worth that is not so there are infinite things about myself that I like which nobody here will know and I can carry on even if the bad list becomes three times more. I am dangerously comfortable living with myself as is and this will get me nowhere if I don't atleast try.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Ok so this is what I know about myself being here and doing what I do. Please add more if I left any out. I want to atleast try and fix these things to get off mod in this year but mostly to just to be a better person.

I know I can be lazy
I know I make shit jokes
I know I'm weak
I know I just want to be myself without having consideration of what other people might think or what conflicts I might cause. I just want to be me in all my flaws and people accepting me for it and just to ignore it which I know is wrong
I can be unpredictable
I overthink things a lot
I hate being wrong
I also seem to overthink my worth to the JoS here and have fantasies of being important and being loved by all lol
I know I'm only human

These are things I would like to improve not over night but time. Even if it takes me 3 years but this will be my aim for the future so I can be the best version of myself here .I need honesty without anybody thinking they are hurting my feelings because my feelings now are not important. And also any aid in this will be appreciated in the long run.

Also if people somehow think Im only seeing the bad in me and have no self worth that is not so there are infinite things about myself that I like which nobody here will know and I can carry on even if the bad list becomes three times more. I am dangerously comfortable living with myself as is and this will get me nowhere if I don't atleast try.
Sometimes you're too hard on yourself. After all, we all make mistakes, some bigger and some not.
Give yourself time and think about what you're doing wrong. Look at the root of the problem and find solutions to eradicate it. Some of your 'faults' can be solved without a spiritual approach to the situation. Just be determined to get rid of them and be open to change.
If you were to use a spiritual way to fix some of your 'flaws', I recommend a Kabbalistic Mercury square.
January 12 is a great time. You could say that you communicate better and more soberly with others (or something similar). The empowerment of the Throat Chakra also helps in your case.
Take it slowly and with time you will succeed. Good luck!
Hail Satan!

You tend to beat yourself up too much, you should avoid doing that.
For starters you can learn that "thanks" is not written "thanx" and that "Nazi" is not "Natzi".

Aquarius said:
You tend to beat yourself up too much, you should avoid doing that.
For starters you can learn that "thanks" is not written "thanx" and that "Nazi" is not "Natzi".

Mahamrityunjaya666 said:

I know I can be lazy
I know I make shit jokes
I know I'm weak
I can be unpredictable
I overthink things a lot
I hate being wrong
I know I'm only human

Sometimes you're too hard on yourself. After all, we all make mistakes, some bigger and some not.
Give yourself time and think about what you're doing wrong. Look at the root of the problem and find solutions to eradicate it. Some of your 'faults' can be solved without a spiritual approach to the situation. Just be determined to get rid of them and be open to change.
If you were to use a spiritual way to fix some of your 'flaws', I recommend a Kabbalistic Mercury square.
January 12 is a great time. You could say that you communicate better and more soberly with others (or something similar). The empowerment of the Throat Chakra also helps in your case.
Take it slowly and with time you will succeed. Good luck!
Hail Satan!
[/quote

Thank you very much.

I have found that most everybody wants to be someone else but themselves. This happens because of a lot of things but the point is most people have this idea in mind that they spend way too much of their lives chasing (including me). Wether it be how they look, behave, work etc.

You can work to improve yourself, but I don't think anyone can eliminate all their "flaws". People will always find "flaws" in others as they can only truly like or dislike you. There's no middle ground.

My only real gripe with you and what I'd really like to see you do is at least improve the structure of your posts, and lay off the self hate. People aren't perfect. You are who you are, you can always grow, don't aim to please everyone. If people like you, that's great. If they don't, who cares just move on.

Powerofjustice said:
I have found that most everybody wants to be someone else but themselves. This happens because of a lot of things but the point is most people have this idea in mind that they spend way too much of their lives chasing (including me). Wether it be how they look, behave, work etc.

You can work to improve yourself, but I don't think anyone can eliminate all their "flaws". People will always find "flaws" in others as they can only truly like or dislike you. There's no middle ground.

My only real gripe with you and what I'd really like to see you do is at least improve the structure of your posts, and lay off the self hate. People aren't perfect. You are who you are, you can always grow, don't aim to please everyone. If people like you, that's great. If they don't, who cares just move on.

Yeah you have a point. You know the worst part for me is if a advanced member just ignores my post which I feel was important. I know they know the awnsers to what I am asking but will ignore it anyway. This make me feel I'm stupid or there is something wrong with the post. They say posts should be ignored if it's a shit post but it doesn't matter what I post or how I structure it I rarely get feedback from them. I need feedback from people who know and I feel they should correct me if there is wrong information shared but they don't.
So I'm compensating by writing all my flaws I know of and hoping others will add things I don't know because maybe thats the reason I don't get feedback. I can literally write anything nowadays which is wrong and they still do nothing. Its not a nice feeling. Take for example the stuff I shared about chakra spin nobody truely even cared about the fact that I was confused and sharing wrong information. My post got approved and if fuck u 666 didn't point me in the right direction I would be believing that other stuff.

Do a working to increase your intelligence. (I am responding to your title of your post.) I remember you mentioning before that your IQ is 98? A lot of people these days tend to downplay intelligence (for some weird reason, perhaps instigated by the jews, as usual), but it really makes a huge difference in all areas of life.

And increasing intelligence is one of the steps to advancement. It comes with meditation naturally, but can be sped up more with a direct working.

Mercury square, or a mantra like AIM SARASVATI.

Lydia said:
Do a working to increase your intelligence. (I am responding to your title of your post.) I remember you mentioning before that your IQ is 98? A lot of people these days tend to downplay intelligence (for some weird reason, perhaps instigated by the jews, as usual), but it really makes a huge difference in all areas of life.

And increasing intelligence is one of the steps to advancement. It comes with meditation naturally, but can be sped up more with a direct working.

Did you miswrite? Should we vibrate AIM or AUM?

Bright Truth said:
Lydia said:

Nope, it's AIM. That in itself is an intelligence mantra.

Lydia said:
Bright Truth said:
Lydia said:

Pronounced AH-EEE-MMM

Personal Growth said:
Read. Read books. And look up words you don't understand.

Are you here or are you banned?

If you are here and posting you are accepted.

I think that's a lot of personal reflection you're putting out there.

Know Thyself.

And the first thing in knowing is that we actually know nothing at all. In the great scheme of things we know very little.

Anyway you will be judged by what you write. Problem is tiredness and posting without having time to really do it properly.

We are here. We are still focused. I like you do what we can you know.

And you've done a lot of work for our side as well. You're a true team player.

As others have said not to judge yourself too harshly. Are you fighting with yourself in your mind because we tend to judge ourselves the most harshly.

When I was taking Kung Fu lessons my mind was very controlled and sharp from learning and practicing all the moves, techniques and sequences.

And as I said reading sharpened my mind as well.

I don't have time now to read but it was good and is something I also wish to do. Have a great big pile of books here I never read.

You're alright man. No stressing about it but yes we must always be striving.

I used to be in the very early Yahoo Groups. Just imagine how if I had the determination I too could have a ranking here.

But like you I'm on my own and work so time and energy is used to sustain myself.

The benefit of being on your own is that you have no distractions from doing what you want and need to.

But then there's the worries of being on your own like I have no support I'm like all on my own.

Sometimes I feel vulnerable being on my own. But we are old souls that thirst to study, do the spiritual warfare vibrations and meditate.

All things done by the self. And being on your own you're just needing some support. You're not alone. You may be on your own but you're not alone. There are others fighting the same fight.

We take one day at a time. And keep working my brother.

Lydia said:

It was not a legit IQ test.

But thanks and yes I need to do it. Never mind me wanting to get off mod anymore I thought about it carefully and I'm not JoS material. I'm fine where I am. Its weird i could pick up your energy before sort of imagined and wanted you to be my girl lol and somehow I latched on to it and last night I saw you light up with white light for me not to attach again. While driving from work now I had this thought in my head TEST TEST TEST over and over again.When I got home now found your post about IQ test.

Lol sorry for that haha if I did indeed latch on.

But thanks and yes I need to do it. Never mind me wanting to get off mod anymore I thought about it carefully and I'm not JoS material. I'm fine where I am. Its weird i could pick up your energy before sort of imagined and wanted you to be my girl lol and somehow I latched on to it and last night I saw you light up with white light for me not to attach again. While driving from work now I had this thought in my head TEST TEST TEST over and over again.When I got home now found your post about IQ test.

Lol, strange, but no you didn't actually latch on to me.

Lydia said:

I don't think you have a low iq, I think you are just too naive and get caught in too many delusions, when you will start getting more grounded you're gonna start feeling great and stop contantly worrying or fantasizing.

Personal Growth said:
Personal Growth said:
Read. Read books. And look up words you don't understand.

Are you here or are you banned?

If you are here and posting you are accepted.

I think that's a lot of personal reflection you're putting out there.

Know Thyself.

And the first thing in knowing is that we actually know nothing at all. In the great scheme of things we know very little.

Anyway you will be judged by what you write. Problem is tiredness and posting without having time to really do it properly.

We are here. We are still focused. I like you do what we can you know.

And you've done a lot of work for our side as well. You're a true team player.

As others have said not to judge yourself too harshly. Are you fighting with yourself in your mind because we tend to judge ourselves the most harshly.

When I was taking Kung Fu lessons my mind was very controlled and sharp from learning and practicing all the moves, techniques and sequences.

And as I said reading sharpened my mind as well.

I don't have time now to read but it was good and is something I also wish to do. Have a great big pile of books here I never read.

You're alright man. No stressing about it but yes we must always be striving.

I used to be in the very early Yahoo Groups. Just imagine how if I had the determination I too could have a ranking here.

But like you I'm on my own and work so time and energy is used to sustain myself.

The benefit of being on your own is that you have no distractions from doing what you want and need to.

But then there's the worries of being on your own like I have no support I'm like all on my own.

Sometimes I feel vulnerable being on my own. But we are old souls that thirst to study, do the spiritual warfare vibrations and meditate.

All things done by the self. And being on your own you're just needing some support. You're not alone. You may be on your own but you're not alone. There are others fighting the same fight.

We take one day at a time. And keep working my brother.

Wow thank you brother you always give me good support.

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

I don't think you have a low iq, I think you are just too naive and get caught in too many delusions, when you will start getting more grounded you're gonna start feeling great and stop contantly worrying or fantasizing.

Thanks Aquarius I should listen more to you but I see we will be arguing a lot about what's delusional and whats not haha
It's fine I need you still.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=314315 time=1641811468 user_id=57]

Thank you, Lydia!

Do you have a comprehensive daily meditation program that covers most parts of the soul that need to be meditated daily upon? That is going to help you change a lot quicker than many other things. Good daily consistent meditations are going to improve your whole being on all levels on small periods of time.

The Alchemist7 said:
Do you have a comprehensive daily meditation program that covers most parts of the soul that need to be meditated daily upon? That is going to help you change a lot quicker than many other things. Good daily consistent meditations are going to improve your whole being on all levels on small periods of time.

No I'm still looking for something. I need it to be fun or interesting because otherwise I cannot keep to it I get bored real easy.

You are describing a few different things here, of which some are worse than others. You may be totally open about your issues as well, whereas others hide theirs, or make them less obvious. Nonetheless, we all have our own uniques issues to work on, so don't beat yourself up so much.

Categorize your problems into either the elements or the zodiac signs.

-Intelligence or communication problems? Air.
-Vitality, power, motivation, assertion/confidence? Fire.
-Grounding, discipline, endurance, seriousness? Earth.
-Empathy, sensitivity in all areas, nurturing? Water.

From there, look at associated planets or runes so you can map out a working or square to help yourself.

If you want my personal suggestion, you should do everything to accelerate your advancement first, then everything else second. In other words, give yourself the motivation and discipline to advance (not just on any pursuit), or give yourself the intelligence to better comprehend spiritual topics (not just any topic), and so on.

However, going a step further, you really should ask your Guardian or Satan what you should work on FIRST because they know your situation well. In this way, we must be mature and be patient. Not everything can be solved at once, even if it is painful. The Gods see the best path towards victory, however. Ask them to direct you, instead of being lost.

Good luck One Wire.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=314315 time=1641811468 user_id=57]
Bright Truth said:
Lydia said:

What phrase would you recommend for such a job?

A generic sentence would only serve to increase the quotient on a numerical level.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to do a job about learning better or "knowing" more?

Would it be possible to have an in-depth discussion of this?

I know I can be lazy
I know I make shit jokes
I know I'm weak
I can be unpredictable
I overthink things a lot
I hate being wrong
I know I'm only human

Don't hurt yourself. It's completely unnecessary, as I didn't see or notice anything wrong with what you wrote. You are a full member, remember.

I know I can be lazy
I know I make shit jokes
I know I'm weak
I can be unpredictable
I overthink things a lot
I hate being wrong
I know I'm only human

Anyway, you're very easy to talk to, I'll give you my astral post as an example, we had a nice chat, didn't we? I like you, and I think my other SS mates like you too.

Lydia said:

You can start this working on a good date you may want to change the affirmation to suit your posting problem (I neder did see any flaws in you, typos happen):

2. Intelligence and memory working (color visualised runes and aura yellow)

MANNAZ+LÖGR+ODHAL+PERTHRO (Madur+ Lögur+Odal+Pero norwegian spelled one breath together) x111 reps

"My intelligence and memory are increasing in a healthy and beneficial way for me. I am acquiring knowledge about myself, the runes and the universe now, continuosly and forever." x 18 reps

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=315190 time=1642032850 user_id=21286]

You are describing a few different things here, of which some are worse than others. You may be totally open about your issues as well, whereas others hide theirs, or make them less obvious. Nonetheless, we all have our own uniques issues to work on, so don't beat yourself up so much.

Categorize your problems into either the elements or the zodiac signs.

-Intelligence or communication problems? Air.
-Vitality, power, motivation, assertion/confidence? Fire.
-Grounding, discipline, endurance, seriousness? Earth.
-Empathy, sensitivity in all areas, nurturing? Water.

From there, look at associated planets or runes so you can map out a working or square to help yourself.

If you want my personal suggestion, you should do everything to accelerate your advancement first, then everything else second. In other words, give yourself the motivation and discipline to advance (not just on any pursuit), or give yourself the intelligence to better comprehend spiritual topics (not just any topic), and so on.

However, going a step further, you really should ask your Guardian or Satan what you should work on FIRST because they know your situation well. In this way, we must be mature and be patient. Not everything can be solved at once, even if it is painful. The Gods see the best path towards victory, however. Ask them to direct you, instead of being lost.

Good luck One Wire.

Please check your e-mail address. I have news!

BrightSpace666 said:

I know I can be lazy
I know I make shit jokes
I know I'm weak
I can be unpredictable
I overthink things a lot
I hate being wrong
I know I'm only human

Anyway, you're very easy to talk to, I'll give you my astral post as an example, we had a nice chat, didn't we? I like you, and I think my other SS mates like you too.

I enjoyed it very much ! :)

No I'm still looking for something. I need it to be fun or interesting because otherwise I cannot keep to it I get bored real easy.
It doesn't need to be fun. You need to consider meditations as a neccesity, like easting and drinking. You need to `program` yourself that meditations are a neccesity that needs to be satisfied daily, in the healthiest and safest ways for you. Anyway after you reach a certain level of advacement meditations are becoming natural routine. You don't need to find `fun` ways to do meditations, you need to find ways to suggest yourself that you need to do them daily. Also if you get bored from meditations it means you are not focusing at all when doing any. You should have complete focus and permamently observe your progress day by day, is exactly the same even with basic meditations like void. Is not `boring` not to think at absolutely anything for a few minutes, it is actually an active effort that one is taking, therefore if you are not able to do a meditation because of getting bored, because you cannot focus and concentrate, and not because meditations would be boring. What you need is `mental` discipline so to say, which you develop from void meditations and vizualization exercises.

The Alchemist7 said:
It doesn't need to be fun. You need to consider meditations as a neccesity, like easting and drinking. You need to `program` yourself that meditations are a neccesity that needs to be satisfied daily, in the healthiest and safest ways for you. Anyway after you reach a certain level of advacement meditations are becoming natural routine. You don't need to find `fun` ways to do meditations, you need to find ways to suggest yourself that you need to do them daily. Also if you get bored from meditations it means you are not focusing at all when doing any. You should have complete focus and permamently observe your progress day by day, is exactly the same even with basic meditations like void. Is not `boring` not to think at absolutely anything for a few minutes, it is actually an active effort that one is taking, therefore if you are not able to do a meditation because of getting bored, because you cannot focus and concentrate, and not because meditations would be boring. What you need is `mental` discipline so to say, which you develop from void meditations and vizualization exercises.

That's why I'm doing flame meditation every night to strengthen my will. I'm not doing meditation on my Chakras or anything I'm mostly focused on improving my visualisation.Im already forceing myself with that. I remember when I was new I had the desire to do meditation and I came far but now I don't.Thats why I said in a old post I think my SS spirit is a bit broken or something and that's true. If for example I can get myself interested in the occult or can be anything related like some of HP Hooded Cobras motivational sermons I get the drive and desire to do it but it doesn't last long. If there is no desire there is no will thats maybe why I'm posting so much here to maybe fill the holes with something else almost like I'm looking for something. Thats also why I said I'm dangerously close with being comfortable with myself as I am. I have found by letting go and forgetting about everything of what I should do and just living my life my soul leads me back here again.
The biggest thing that demotivates me is the awareness I get from things stealing my energy almost like when Satan gives you energy which is only meant for you nobody else and it then gets taken away from you by enemy parasites. I completely loose it and give up and dont want to feel it taking anything from me again. So it's a loop.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back