Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are any of you guys on here into voodoo?

An interesting question. Voodoo is not a major part of spiritual work here, however there are some things on the JoS website that pertain to this kind of magic. Specifically, there's a page about poppets (literally 'voodoo dolls'). These are a good method for concentrating energy toward a certain person, be it for good or ill.

The main thing to remember is that physical tools such as these aren't the main focus in Satanism; meditation and energy work are. These tools may improve certain workings by some margin but they aren't required. People who struggle to obtain such items can do spiritual work without them. Magic in Satanism is essentially the opposite of Wiccanism in that sense.

Satan shows us that any and all things are possible through willpower, determination and confidence. This is one of my favourite things about this religion; Satan meets us wherever we're at but It's up to us to advance ourselves. Satan helps us in the most unexpected ways so long as we are faithful and work hard toward his cause (RTRs and empowering ourselves).

Did you say.....Voodoo?
6986ac13372f5b356ae044401188ed6d.jpg

ghost kid said:
Are any of you on here into voodoo? :)

Voodoo, is as far as I know with blood sacrifices, we don´t do this. We work with our own/universal energys to advance.

Also all probs are not necessary, to cast spells.
"[again props are unnecessary and only create a mood, unless they are seriously charged with energy]" HPS Maxine

Advanced Satanic Ritual
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Satanic_Ritual.html

I think as long as xtian programming and enemy practices (such as possible blood sacrifices and negative things) are removed people can practice what they like in Satanism. I personally like the Norse Gods as I feel this is my ancestry.

The trick is when it gets really complicated figuring out what is enemy practice or spirits/entities and what is on our side.

This is sometimes hard cause a lot of people have mixed paganism and ancestral practices in with xtianity and enemy stuff so much that it may be hard to tell for people.

So yeah you can use voodoo but be careful a lot of it is xtianized.

ghost kid said:

We are into something way better than voodoo will ever be.

Read the "Satanic Witchcraft" and "Satanic Meditations" sections of Joy of Satan.

With that knowledge, you will never ever even need something like "voodoo".

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
Did you say.....Voodoo?
6986ac13372f5b356ae044401188ed6d.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Disgusting. Got Uncle Ruckus eyes, no relation.

Hah, I watch that show from my dvds. I remember an episode about a white supremacist that Uncle Ruckus was into as a role model. Funnily enough near the end, the white guy said that if the blacks would just pull up their pants and stop being niggers, whites wouldnt be so bothered( aka acting like a decent articulate human being with some common sense and intelligence.

Voodoo, vodoun, is a religious practice of the African slaves who were brought here long ago. They had to incorporate xianity into their paganism because it was forced on them. Voodoo has its own deities such as Papa Legba, Oshun, etc.
What people are describing here, minus the blood sacrifice, is using herbs and powders is called "Hoodoo" aka root work conjure. There is power in this, in my humble opinion of course. I've made hot foot powder to get someone away from me. Don't want to write a book here but Voodoo is a religious practice that's still alive today.

Fuchs said:
ghost kid said:

Voodoo, is as far as I know with blood sacrifices, we don´t do this. We work with our own/universal energys to advance.

"[again props are unnecessary and only create a mood, unless they are seriously charged with energy]" HPS Maxine

Advanced Satanic Ritual
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Satanic_Ritual.html

Voodoo? As I know voodoo was even in JOS but for some reason I cannot find it anymore, it was in the the ''witchcraft'' section from what i remember. Still it seems a bit inefficient given the fact that you need something from the person you're trying to curse so that alone makes it a harder way to curse because there is a need of a personal object.

Weassel said:
Fuchs said:
ghost kid said:

Advanced Satanic Ritual

Voodoo? As I know voodoo was even in JOS but for some reason I cannot find it anymore, it was in the the ''witchcraft'' section from what i remember. Still it seems a bit inefficient given the fact that you need something from the person you're trying to curse so that alone makes it a harder way to curse because there is a need of a personal object.

Never saw it there, if I think of it, I see a bushman killing animals / offerings from people so they get thear wishes granted.
It may have been good in the far past without blood sacrifices.

Fuchs said:
Weassel said:
Fuchs said:

Advanced Satanic Ritual

Never saw it there, if I think of it, I see a bushman killing animals / offerings from people so they get thear wishes granted.
It may have been good in the far past without blood sacrifices.
Wait lol now i found out that voodoo is a religion lol, by voodoo i thought he meant only those curses where you need a puppet or something from your victim lol, sorry my bad!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back