Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Sight Question

ApolloAbove [JG]

Website
apolloabove.org
Recently I have started to have symbols and letters flash before me in my eyes. They are visible for about a quarter of a second, and I can barely make them out before they're gone. Usually they appear in my vision from left to right, like it "sweeps" through to the right and then disappears.

They happen sort of randomly, but will occur regardless of where I'm looking or if my eyes are opened or closed or not.

The letters are usually all capitalized English letters, and they appear in a clump directly in the center of my vision, and occasionally to the sides of it as well. The letters are randomly oriented, and essentially form a rough looking ball.

It's not annoying, but I am intensely curious as to what it could be. Has anyone else experienced this?

Next time it happens stay relaxed don't look directly at it the type of gaze you use can be helpful. Like instead of trying to get them in the center of your vision use your peripherals that way is less aggressive than looking directly which burns a hole through the visions. If you relax enough and catch the “feeling” of the vision you'll be able to enter them as well.

Weid said:
...... If you relax enough and catch the “feeling” of the vision you'll be able to enter them as well.
Are these that much dangerous & can make a hole in vision ?
Damage is reversable ?
Is it safe to enter them ? What will happen if we enter them ?
And how to get-rid of them if they become aggresively starts moving ? Blue S fire works on them ?

robb said:
Weid said:
...... If you relax enough and catch the “feeling” of the vision you'll be able to enter them as well.
Are these that much dangerous & can make a hole in vision ?
Damage is reversable ?
Is it safe to enter them ? What will happen if we enter them ?
And how to get-rid of them if they become aggresively starts moving ? Blue S fire works on them ?

When I say "burn a hole in the vision" I meant a focused gazed makes the vision that appears fade quickly.
And yes it's safe to enter the visions I haven't had a negative experience so far.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back