Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

doubts and instict

Fiery Pluto

Now i know that my feeling not to being listened by Satan was a mistake and i was only lying to myself. when i started to think this and to give little attention to Satan's messages when i was in summer 2020, i have the greatest failure of all my satanic path. I started to have too doubts that brought me to question my advancement and this made me so sad. So i stopped to meditate ( the worst error)and i question my personality my essence. i now think that i destroyed my real personality or probably this is false and i'm having too doubts also now. anyway, when at the beginng i had a greater faith in Satan and i told him my problems and my gratitude also crying, now my faith is minor and not only my feeling for Satan is inferior, but also my emotions in general are inferior. In some cases i believe to be a typical goy without emotions. Also not satanic people have more emotions than me. Then when i think to be more emotional than other people, i feel that i'm completely incompatible with other people and to stay well whit others i return to be not emotional.
for making a summary: The fact is that when i started to doubt Satan's messages, my emotions became inferior, my personality completely changed( My charisma and my ability to attract others, my concentration were reduced and also the faith in myself is reduced). probably all this shit is happened because i fatigued to eliminate negative relationships in my life and i had too too too too too doubts not only in what regards my satanic path but also for example in relationships, in studying for school, in what is the best routine to do etc. now i'm also questioning what i'm writing. i also pent more than one hour to write this post,putting in order my thoughts because i've serious difficulties in expressing my feelings, what is inside me. yes i have serious mental problems. maybe i spent all this time told you false doubts. At the end of this i think that the answer is void meditation but i don't want an hour of writing be lost. Now i have to meditate so i will finish for real.
should i think in a rational way, having doubts every 3 seconds when i reflect on how to improve my condition or i have to believe in my instinct?

Fiery Pluto said:
Now i know that my feeling not to being listened by Satan was a mistake and i was only lying to myself. when i started to think this and to give little attention to Satan's messages when i was in summer 2020, i have the greatest failure of all my satanic path. I started to have too doubts that brought me to question my advancement and this made me so sad. So i stopped to meditate ( the worst error)and i question my personality my essence. i now think that i destroyed my real personality or probably this is false and i'm having too doubts also now. anyway, when at the beginng i had a greater faith in Satan and i told him my problems and my gratitude also crying, now my faith is minor and not only my feeling for Satan is inferior, but also my emotions in general are inferior. In some cases i believe to be a typical goy without emotions. Also not satanic people have more emotions than me. Then when i think to be more emotional than other people, i feel that i'm completely incompatible with other people and to stay well whit others i return to be not emotional.
for making a summary: The fact is that when i started to doubt Satan's messages, my emotions became inferior, my personality completely changed( My charisma and my ability to attract others, my concentration were reduced and also the faith in myself is reduced). probably all this shit is happened because i fatigued to eliminate negative relationships in my life and i had too too too too too doubts not only in what regards my satanic path but also for example in relationships, in studying for school, in what is the best routine to do etc. now i'm also questioning what i'm writing. i also pent more than one hour to write this post,putting in order my thoughts because i've serious difficulties in expressing my feelings, what is inside me. yes i have serious mental problems. maybe i spent all this time told you false doubts. At the end of this i think that the answer is void meditation but i don't want an hour of writing be lost. Now i have to meditate so i will finish for real.
should i think in a rational way, having doubts every 3 seconds when i reflect on how to improve my condition or i have to believe in my instinct?

My English is not perfect but I will do my best to make myself understood using a translator.

So to reconnect with satan and tighten again the wonderful bond that every SS must have with satan, I would advise you to meditate on his seal, feel his energy and talk to him.

I remind you that the relationship of a SS with Satan is different for everyone, I can have a friendly relationship with him, another one a relationship more on brotherhood and so on (these are just examples) the important thing is to have the utmost respect towards the one who gave you life and the ability to evolve your own life beyond all limits.

For feeling inadequate in relation to others can happen, consider that you advance they do not.
You evolve, they don't, you act on your energy, what do they do?
It is obvious that you are different, it is plausible that you feel isolated... You are different.
You as SS are fighting for a noble cause that they don't even know about.

How can you be like them? It's impossible.

You can perform rituals to attract ideal friends and partners for yourself if loneliness becomes an unmanageable problem.

Start talking to the Gods, it is very pleasant and beneficial to form friendly bonds with them.
All the Gods are happy to have relations with a SS worthy of calling themselves such.

You need to ground yourself with the rational mind. Exercises such as, relaxing completely, and looking at your surroundings. Look at the chair, tell yourself, this is a chair. Look at the bed, tell yourself this is a bed. And so on until you freed your mind and have a better connection to your surroundings.

You can do this every time you feel like losing control of your linear thoughts or activities. Instead of letting your mind stimulate you to other things that make you feel uncomfortable, rather seek to make yourself busy with the simplest tasks ever.

Whatever the failures you perceive, you have to let go of the past and the things that are keeping you stagnant. There’s no reason to sympathize yourself in guilty feelings. These are not fruitful, nor good for your given state.

You need to seek stability, to start doing the beginner meditations to your capacities, and have a positive mindset in general. You can connect and tell Satan what are you feeling by His sigil and do not make yourself expectations as these lead to confusion. Seek and deal with only what’s in front of you.

Thank you for the support
grazie Filioautemdiaboli, sono italiano anche io.

in the next days i will do a work to free the soul for removing the bindings with negative people from the soul and i thought also to do a jupiter square. according to you, are planetary squares good for beginners?

because people advice also to beginners to do them, but they are on the section of intermediate meditations.

Fiery Pluto said:

Thank you for the support
grazie Filioautemdiaboli, sono italiano anche io.

in the next days i will do a work to free the soul for removing the bindings with negative people from the soul and i thought also to do a jupiter square. according to you, are planetary squares good for beginners?

Even if you are Italian, out of respect for the other members, I will answer you in English.

I think that even if you are a beginner is good to start with squares, thin squares with energies not too aggressive to make the first experiences.

Keep in mind that if you ever start, you will always remain a beginner on squares.

I personally think that Jupiter's, being a short square should not be a big problem for you, try it and see what results you get.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back