Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancient Greek Mantras

Does anybody know any Ancient Greek mantras / words of power? I was thinking of vibrating the names of some Greek Gods and was wondering if there were any other words of power like in Sanskrit.

I think that ancient Greek is a charged language like Sanskrit, the fact that HC made the Demonic Authority ritual in that language is in support of my claim, but I may be wrong.

Legendary Creature said:
Does anybody know any Ancient Greek mantras / words of power? I was thinking of vibrating the names of some Greek Gods and was wondering if there were any other words of power like in Sanskrit.

ION
EEEE-OOHH-NNNN
It is part of the RAUM MeditatION:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM_Meditation.html
What works for me is also moving my head with the directION/vibratION.
You can implement the N if you want, i do.
⛧Greeks are/were known as Iones in the East. (Yunan for example)
⛧Hail Satan!

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
ION
EEEE-OOHH-NNNN
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM_Meditation.html
⛧Hail Satan!

There is no N there in the I-O meditation. If you vibrate it as ION you have no idea what you are doing.

Try to understand what the I-O meditation is about and don't implement your own additions casually thinking that it improves things, because it does not.

Has anyone tried Hecate name yet, I know how to Pronounce it in Greek, just haven't had time to try,an see what the name does

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Legendary Creature said:

ION
EEEE-OOHH-NNNN
⛧Hail Satan!

Thanks, I forgot about this one. It’s been a while since I’ve done this meditation; don’t you vibrate I into the left side of your body and O into the right side? Where do you vibrate the N sound?

Legendary Creature said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Legendary Creature said:

ION
EEEE-OOHH-NNNN
⛧Hail Satan!

Thanks, I forgot about this one. It’s been a while since I’ve done this meditation; don’t you vibrate I into the left side of your body and O into the right side? Where do you vibrate the N sound?

Nowhere because it falls outside the scope of the meditation.

Also, the Ionians (they are not called Iones, no) is only one of the four major ethnic groups (or you could call them tribes) the Ancient Hellenes divided themselves into. Not the whole Hellenic population. The other groups are the Achaeans, Dorians, and the Aeolians. It is a misconception in Middle Eastern languages that all Greek people were Ionians. It really wasn't the case.

Stormblood said:
Legendary Creature said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
ION
EEEE-OOHH-NNNN
⛧Hail Satan!

Nowhere because it falls outside the scope of the meditation.

Also, the Ionians (they are not called Iones, no) is only one of the four major ethnic groups (or you could call them tribes) the Ancient Hellenes divided themselves into. Not the whole Hellenic population. The other groups are the Achaeans, Dorians, and the Aeolians. It is a misconception in Middle Eastern languages that all Greek people were Ionians. It really wasn't the case.

In Greek we say Ίωνες which is pronounced as iones. In the english bastard/hybrid language it is pronounced as ionians.

VoiceofEnki said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
ION
EEEE-OOHH-NNNN
⛧Hail Satan!

There is no N there in the I-O meditation. If you vibrate it as ION you have no idea what you are doing.

Try to understand what the I-O meditation is about and don't implement your own additions casually thinking that it improves things, because it does not.

I wrote about my own experience, i didn't push for it, also i included the original in the link.
This is not strict judaism here, we are allowed to experiment, everyone is an individual.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
VoiceofEnki said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
ION
EEEE-OOHH-NNNN
⛧Hail Satan!

I wrote about my own experience, i didn't push for it, also i included the original in the link.
This is not strict judaism here, we are allowed to experiment, everyone is an individual.

Indeed people are allowed to experiment. However, before changing a masterful meditation created by someone else, they should understand how it works, so they know what to change or add without throwing it off balance.

In this case you are taking a meditation that is perfectly balanced in all aspects, and adding in a nasal sound, creating an imbalance in the element of air. How does that help?

Should we be changing everything randomly without understanding it first?

Stormblood said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Indeed people are allowed to experiment. However, before changing a masterful meditation created by someone else, they should understand how it works, so they know what to change or add without throwing it off balance.

In this case you are taking a meditation that is perfectly balanced in all aspects, and adding in a nasal sound, creating an imbalance in the element of air. How does that help?

If the adding of the N is imbalancing/damaging then feel free to delete my input in this topic.
It is about helping Legendary Creature out with his question/topic. Thanks.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Stormblood said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

If the adding of the N is imbalancing/damaging then feel free to delete my input in this topic.

I do not have powers to delete anything, nor I would want to. I am just explaining things. I hope it did not come off as confrontational. Safe journeys

Stormblood said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Stormblood said:

I do not have powers to delete anything, nor I would want to. I am just explaining things. I hope it did not come off as confrontational. Safe journeys

I hope you become a Guardian, you are really useful and i like you.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Stormblood said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

I hope you become a Guardian, you are really useful and i like you.

Thanks. Whatever happens, I will always be here, doing what I am doing. Hopefully, always improving

Satnam666 said:
Has anyone tried Hecate name yet, I know how to Pronounce it in Greek, just haven't had time to try,an see what the name does

Sorry I'm a little late to the party. I'd recommend reading this:

https://theflamingkeys.wordpress.com/tag/draconian-current/

Satnam666 said:

I forget to emphasize, this name belongs to the enemy as far as I can tell. I'd suggest sticking to the Satan and the 72 Goetic Demons mentions on the JoS website.

sublimestatanist said:
Satnam666 said:

I forget to emphasize, this name belongs to the enemy as far as I can tell. I'd suggest sticking to the Satan and the 72 Goetic Demons mentions on the JoS website.

Hecate is an enemy name man I was about to try it out

I am not sure where you get these idea. Hecate is literally the Greek Goddess of Witchcraft and literally guides you through different realms like the Kaun rune. She's most likely the Ancient Egyptian Goddess Nephthys (Nebet-Het).

Her name is similar to Hekaton, which is a title of Lord Apollo himself. She was also often equated with Lady Artemis.

Her name could also have origin in Ancient Egypt, from Heket which is a title of Hathor (Mother Lilith) or from Heka, which literally means "magic". No wonder I used to think she was Lady Lilith. Now I'm not so sure.

Stormblood said:
I am not sure where you get these idea. Hecate is literally the Greek Goddess of Witchcraft and literally guides you through different realms like the Kaun rune. She's most likely the Ancient Egyptian Goddess Nephthys (Nebet-Het).

Her name is similar to Hekaton, which is a title of Lord Apollo himself. She was also often equated with Lady Artemis.

Her name could also have origin in Ancient Egypt, from Heket which is a title of Hathor (Mother Lilith) or from Heka, which literally means "magic". No wonder I used to think she was Lady Lilith. Now I'm not so sure.

I think she is Lady Astarte.
The three-sided depiction of the goddess gave birth to a trinity (trinity) belief in the form of moon goddesses Hecate-Artemis-Selene. We know that Artemis and Selene is Lady Asterte, so I think Hecate could be Lady Astarte as well.

Maybe I'm thinking wrong.

Anyway, there will be an update to our Mother Lilith's page, then maybe it will be explained who Lady Hecate is .

Or maybe it's another goddess

(I may have gone straight to the point, sorry if I unintentionally bothered you.)
(I apologize if there are any mistakes in translation and spelling.)

Have a nice day ^^

Woden said:
Stormblood said:

Most likely? Not sure?

Yeah, I'm not sure that she is Mother Lilith anymore. I think she is most likely Lady Nephthys. Either way, it's one of our Goddesses.

Baroness Blossom said:
Stormblood said:

The three-sided depiction of the goddess gave birth to a trinity (trinity) belief in the form of moon goddesses Hecate-Artemis-Selene. We know that Artemis and Selene is Lady Asterte, so I think Hecate could be Lady Astarte as well.

Anyway, there will be an update to our Mother Lilith's page, then maybe it will be explained who Lady Hecate is .

(I may have gone straight to the point, sorry if I unintentionally bothered you.)

Have a nice day ^^

You too. And we will see in time.

Thersthara said:
Stormblood said:

My personal opinion is that she might be Lady Haures / Flauros

The only reasons I didn't think of her are that she doesn't act as a guide in the various realms like Hecate is mentioned to do, and she doesn't specifically rule over witchcraft and necromancy like Hecate.

Stormblood said:
Woden said:
Stormblood said:

Most likely? Not sure?

Yeah, I'm not sure that she is Mother Lilith anymore. I think she is most likely Lady Nephthys. Either way, it's one of our Goddesses.

Baroness Blossom said:
Stormblood said:

Have a nice day ^^

I have a question
Can we call our mother Lady Lilith ?
Yesterday I called to Lady Lilith for the protection and protection of my niece from Hsiwej programs and received some signs in the evening. (I came across these signs while doing research.)

I hope you answer my question and I hope you don't misunderstand me.
I apologize if there are any mistakes in translation and spelling.

Have a nice day ^^

Baroness Blossom said:
Stormblood said:
Woden said:
Most likely? Not sure?

Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice day ^^

I have a question
Yesterday I called to Lady Lilith for the protection and protection of my niece from Hsiwej programs and received some signs in the evening. (I came across these signs while doing research.)

Have a nice day ^^

It's alright. Obviously, you can call to her and you can refer to her however you like as long as it's respectful. Those who have a personal relationship with her most likely refer to her in different ways that are acceptable. The Gods love people who approach them with a honest heart.

Stormblood said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Stormblood said:

I have a question

Have a nice day ^^

It's alright. Obviously, you can call to her and you can refer to her however you like as long as it's respectful. Those who have a personal relationship with her most likely refer to her in different ways that are acceptable. The Gods love people who approach them with a honest heart.

Now I understand and it was weird to call and feel Lilith because I am a man so I asked this question and thank you for answering

( I apologize if there are any mistakes in translation and spelling. And I hope I'm not misunderstood. )

Have a nice evening!
Praise Father Satan
Praise Mother Lilith

Stormblood said:

It was (sublimesatanist)above my comment though I am curious, I know how to Pronounce the name Hecate in Greek just was curious

Stormblood said:

Though I did take (sublimesatanist)comment with a grain of salt though

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back