Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Australian, anyone?

So, I'm planning to go abroad on study visa. I already got an offer letter from Canadian college. But as many of you mentioned it's the shitty country during this covid. Is Australia a better choice?

They are similar, both are high level countries that provide a good level of life if you are settled in.

If anyone asks you, don't give any of your personal information. Good luck on chasing your dreams.

Australia and Canada are both enslaving people into concentration camps with the excuse of covid. Australia is the worst place in the world about that. If there is even a rumor that you walked past another person and they had covid, you will be locked away.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They are similar, both are high level countries that provide a good level of life if you are settled in.

If anyone asks you, don't give any of your personal information. Good luck on chasing your dreams.

Thank you. I'm concerned about that covid swab they would shove up my nasal cavity then they twist it around... And then videos about nano particles in it... And some. Chemical I forgot the name of it...

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Australia and Canada are both enslaving people into concentration camps with the excuse of covid. Australia is the worst place in the world about that. If there is even a rumor that you walked past another person and they had covid, you will be locked away.

:(

sahasraraBliss666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you. I'm concerned about that covid swab they would shove up my nasal cavity then they twist it around... And then videos about nano particles in it... And some. Chemical I forgot the name of it...
That's the least of your concerns.
The choice is yours to make, get the vax or have to alternate how your material life will progress.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ethylene oxide

sahasraraBliss666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I had over 20 tests like these done on me, and countless self-testings, it has no bad consequence on health but a little discomfort and maybe a misplaced psychological worry. Don't worry about those.

OP, I do not recommend coming to Australia. If you do, do your research because each state is run differently. They (governing bodies) are too incompetent at managing Covid here (and in general). Testing ques for Covid are 5+ hours in some states, and all rapid antigen tests are selling out fast. And like Ol said, Concentration camps were welcomed with open arms here by our general populace. 🙂 The people might even take me there themselves, if not indirectly, when it comes time.
They can now also spy without warrants, and CHANGE YOUR DATA for "domestic terrorism" and cannot be criminally prosecuted for it if they "get it wrong". The police are probably being given more powers as I type this. We were the first ones with the mandates. We are the testing ground for the NWO and things are going way too smoothly here. I have more personal grievances myself though, I personally have contemplated fleeing Australia simply from this. However, the NWO will eventually be everywhere but honestly, for me, Canada seems a better choice currently. Hopefully someone from Canada can fill you in.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Everything you said is not true lol.

I don't know which tests they would be doing. But I think the most common one in a lot of places is the quick test and that one just barely has to touch the inside of your nose. Doesn't have to go up far.

NinRick said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

OK let's assume there is nothing on that testing swab. But they put it it deep down in the nasal cavity where it damages something I forgot, I had read nasal cavity anatomy. Something that separates brain from it and pituitary gland as well.

It is risky

sahasraraBliss666 said:
NinRick said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

OK let's assume there is nothing on that testing swab. But they put it it deep down in the nasal cavity where it damages something I forgot, I had read nasal cavity anatomy. Something that separates brain from it and pituitary gland as well.

It is risky
Perhaps you should stop getting influenced by fear mongering propaganda and start thinking with your own head.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
NinRick said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

It is risky

Now that you say it, you are close to glands if the go too deep, but I never experienced that they went too deep with me at least.

NakedPluto said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I had over 20 tests like these done on me, and countless self-testings, it has no bad consequence on health but a little discomfort and maybe a misplaced psychological worry. Don't worry about those.

If you can choose take the spit test -> nose only front nose-> nose deep -> avoid mouth as in the mouth you have way more fluids who can absorb the Ethylene oxide, it´s the most unhealthy way.

Hmm I'm choosing UK now for study visa. Is it any better than Aus and Canada? Canada is shit.

From what I know UK is doing fine. I heard they ended everything related to covid. They are doing better now than some states in USA.

Thank you. I felt good thinking about UK. For Canada I felt worse. For Australia I felt very unwelcomed.

For UK, I felt comfort.

From what I know UK is doing fine. I heard they ended everything related to covid. They are doing better now than some states in USA.

BTW, should I move to UK in this war situation?

sahasraraBliss666 said:

I can't tell you. I am in America. But I think Russia hates America more than they hate UK.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
So, I'm planning to go abroad on study visa. I already got an offer letter from Canadian college. But as many of you mentioned it's the shitty country during this covid. Is Australia a better choice?

There are some irregularities but still a fine place to live.

I don't know about Australia but I know for a fact that Canada is not like that.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

The responses here are right on. Australia is terrible. You can't even walk outside without a mask on in some places (I think it was Queensland?) Recently there were reports exploding through the internet on how the police were using microwave radiation weapons at protests. Countless people were posting videos and pictures on how they got burns on their faces. Some reported extreme body pain, headaches, etc.

The politicians there are nothing short of criminally insane sadists. I'd definitely suggest Canada over Australia.

Currently I live in western Canada. The mask mandates are actually being lifted today and not long ago they lifted restrictions for un(altered) people to dine at restaurants.

Things are looking positive overall but it can always change. Trudeau is very cunning but a lot of the normies hate him nowadays. All the false promises, constant segregation and changing of the goalposts have made people fed up with the Government, here and world-wide.

In Western Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan) people are fairly respectful. Alberta and Saskatchewan are more conservative than BC, though the people of BC seem fairly liberal (left) albeit quasi-awake. It's mostly the mayors and how they run things that makes it more liberal; namely carbon-consciousness and nature preservation (the later is positive albeit costly). There has also been amazing push-back there and the people aren't too badly oppressed. They have beautiful mountains, tall pine trees, hot springs, great coffee, wineries and lots farms growing fruit. It's a very earthy and nice place. Alberta (outside of the city) has many farms (mostly grain/livestock) and lakes with a few mountains to the west (near Calgary). There are many trees in the cities and around lakes and acreages. Saskatchewan is a pancake - fields and fields of farmland yet they have several large lakes. The cities there have many trees as well.

One thing to note is their tax rate is 12%, Saskatchewan is 11% and Alberta is 5%. Wages make up for it, though real estate and gas prices are much higher in BC than in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Places like Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick (east) are more like Australia. The police are brutal there and people seem very divided. I've never visited but the videos I've seen coming from those places are far worse than what I've seen here in the west. I'm not too sure about Manitoba but looking at the video reports on bitchute the police seem to have arrested and fined people, barred seniors from restaurants, etc. They also erected some Covid-camps.

P.E.I, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia (farthest to the east) aren't too bad. They have a lot of blue-collar people, lots of fishing etc and there aren't many reports of police misconduct.

Up north (Yukon, NWT) it's fairly blue-collar. Those places cost more to live due of shipping and how there are many small towns. People in Canada don't move there; it's more secluded and built on small communities, many of them native/aboriginal. They do a lot of oil drilling and many people move there periodically for work.

Hopefully other Canadians can chime in. I wish you a safe journey. :)

sublimestatanist said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

The responses here are right on. Australia is terrible. You can't even walk outside without a mask on in some places (I think it was Queensland?) Recently there were reports exploding through the internet on how the police were using microwave radiation weapons at protests. Countless people were posting videos and pictures on how they got burns on their faces. Some reported extreme body pain, headaches, etc.

The politicians there are nothing short of criminally insane sadists. I'd definitely suggest Canada over Australia.

Currently I live in western Canada. The mask mandates are actually being lifted today and not long ago they lifted restrictions for un(altered) people to dine at restaurants.

Things are looking positive overall but it can always change. Trudeau is very cunning but a lot of the normies hate him nowadays. All the false promises, constant segregation and changing of the goalposts have made people fed up with the Government, here and world-wide.

In Western Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan) people are fairly respectful. Alberta and Saskatchewan are more conservative than BC, though the people of BC seem fairly liberal (left) albeit quasi-awake. It's mostly the mayors and how they run things that makes it more liberal; namely carbon-consciousness and nature preservation (the later is positive albeit costly). There has also been amazing push-back there and the people aren't too badly oppressed. They have beautiful mountains, tall pine trees, hot springs, great coffee, wineries and lots farms growing fruit. It's a very earthy and nice place. Alberta (outside of the city) has many farms (mostly grain/livestock) and lakes with a few mountains to the west (near Calgary). There are many trees in the cities and around lakes and acreages. Saskatchewan is a pancake - fields and fields of farmland yet they have several large lakes. The cities there have many trees as well.

One thing to note is their tax rate is 12%, Saskatchewan is 11% and Alberta is 5%. Wages make up for it, though real estate and gas prices are much higher in BC than in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Places like Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick (east) are more like Australia. The police are brutal there and people seem very divided. I've never visited but the videos I've seen coming from those places are far worse than what I've seen here in the west. I'm not too sure about Manitoba but looking at the video reports on bitchute the police seem to have arrested and fined people, barred seniors from restaurants, etc. They also erected some Covid-camps.

P.E.I, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia (farthest to the east) aren't too bad. They have a lot of blue-collar people, lots of fishing etc and there aren't many reports of police misconduct.

Up north (Yukon, NWT) it's fairly blue-collar. Those places cost more to live due of shipping and how there are many small towns. People in Canada don't move there; it's more secluded and built on small communities, many of them native/aboriginal. They do a lot of oil drilling and many people move there periodically for work.

Yea what you've said is pretty accurate. They haven't sent anyone to covid-camps though. Western Canada is the place to be, or the Islands.

Can vouch for western Canada being less pozzed in many ways. Premiere Kenney has even spoken out against the WEF. I started going mask-less in grocery stores and gas stations even before the restrictions lifted, no one said anything. I see "Fuck Trudeau" stickers and flags almost daily.

sublimestatanist said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Hmm nice. Thank you. But now I'm definitely going to UK. Did I make a right decision? For Canada, my profile was too weak for study visa and gap years..

Is UK the place to be? Good in these times? I can move to Canada from there after 3-4 years with work experience....

sahasraraBliss666 said:

I can't tell you. I am in America. But I think Russia hates America more than they hate UK.

Hmm do you think they won't drag or UK won't step in war with Russia? I think if I read news correctly UK sent troops to Ukraine to help. Doesn't that mean going against Russia?

sahasraraBliss666 said:
sublimestatanist said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Hmm nice. Thank you. But now I'm definitely going to UK. Did I make a right decision? For Canada, my profile was too weak for study visa and gap years..

Is UK the place to be? Good in these times? I can move to Canada from there after 3-4 years with work experience....

I wouldn't stress about it too much. Your headed to a 1st world country which in and of itself is far better than 2nd world (China, Russia) or 3rd world.

Most people can live fairly comfortably. I'd only worry if you're someone who frequents protests. Even then (compared to the enormous number of protesters) those attacked by police are few and far between. Video recordings and reports can make it appear as though these places are completely unsafe, so don't overthink it too much but be aware (talk to locals, etc).

UK appears to be more like America (more people = more crime). As long as you're someone who doesn't get into heated debates easily you should be good. Be sure to place an aura of protection around yourself regularly and clean your aura.

A weird thing I noticed: The mask mandates here were/are being removed in certain provinces but not all of them. On top of this, municipal law supersedes provincial law. If the city says "our cases are still too high" then they can refuse to lift restrictions.

Buncha tyrants. When it comes to mandates things change constantly. Just because one place might be better for a while doesn't mean they won't crack down. Basically every government is in the 'big club' and participating in violating human rights. I'm sure you'll do much better than most people.

Best of luck brother and have a great adventure! UK's history is far more rich and fascinating than Canada's. I will have to visit Europe someday. :)

sublimestatanist said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
sublimestatanist said:

I wouldn't stress about it too much. Your headed to a 1st world country which in and of itself is far better than 2nd world (China, Russia) or 3rd world.

Most people can live fairly comfortably. I'd only worry if you're someone who frequents protests. Even then (compared to the enormous number of protesters) those attacked by police are few and far between. Video recordings and reports can make it appear as though these places are completely unsafe, so don't overthink it too much but be aware (talk to locals, etc).

UK appears to be more like America (more people = more crime). As long as you're someone who doesn't get into heated debates easily you should be good. Be sure to place an aura of protection around yourself regularly and clean your aura.

A weird thing I noticed: The mask mandates here were/are being removed in certain provinces but not all of them. On top of this, municipal law supersedes provincial law. If the city says "our cases are still too high" then they can refuse to lift restrictions.

Buncha tyrants. When it comes to mandates things change constantly. Just because one place might be better for a while doesn't mean they won't crack down. Basically every government is in the 'big club' and participating in violating human rights. I'm sure you'll do much better than most people.

Best of luck brother and have a great adventure! UK's history is far more rich and fascinating than Canada's. I will have to visit Europe someday. :)

Hmmm I read your Msg entirely... I'll get management or business management masters for UK. But I want to get in politics but remain in the background. It would take around 10 years to get permanent residency and citizenship... Or I will move to America or Canada after gaining two or one year of work experience....

sahasraraBliss666 said:
sublimestatanist said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Hmmm I read your Msg entirely... I'll get management or business management masters for UK. But I want to get in politics but remain in the background. It would take around 10 years to get permanent residency and citizenship... Or I will move to America or Canada after gaining two or one year of work experience....

That's awesome. There are a lot of internship programs in both fields. These things are always difficult to decide but you're on a good track. I think both careers would involve some serious mental/emotional willpower. You must be someone who's good with socializing and level-headed with strong endurance and patience.

I guess well have to see what the world looks like in the next couple years. Surly by then the pandemic will blow over. There could be greater division, scarcity, inflation and crime. These things are all part of their plan to introduce their final solution (the great reset, aka the NWO). It's so hard to predict where things will go and often I get quite pessimistic. I'm sure we'll be alright though. After all, we have our strength/will and we have Satan and the demons on our side. We're definitely making a difference on the internet and in the astral. I definitely need to focus on myself more and worry less about the world outside myself. Grounding and meditating should come before theorizing and learning. My own priorities are a lacking (old habits) but I'm getting better.

Good luck to you. I hope you find a good program. Don't be afraid to ask your guardian demon, Satan and other Demons for guidance and support.

sublimestatanist said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
sublimestatanist said:

That's awesome. There are a lot of internship programs in both fields. These things are always difficult to decide but you're on a good track. I think both careers would involve some serious mental/emotional willpower. You must be someone who's good with socializing and level-headed with strong endurance and patience.

I guess well have to see what the world looks like in the next couple years. Surly by then the pandemic will blow over. There could be greater division, scarcity, inflation and crime. These things are all part of their plan to introduce their final solution (the great reset, aka the NWO). It's so hard to predict where things will go and often I get quite pessimistic. I'm sure we'll be alright though. After all, we have our strength/will and we have Satan and the demons on our side. We're definitely making a difference on the internet and in the astral. I definitely need to focus on myself more and worry less about the world outside myself. Grounding and meditating should come before theorizing and learning. My own priorities are a lacking (old habits) but I'm getting better.

Good luck to you. I hope you find a good program. Don't be afraid to ask your guardian demon, Satan and other Demons for guidance and support.
Thanks. Idk if it includes maths. I'll need to find sponsor job within post study two years of work permit that will give me five years of work permit.

I' just don't like UK for one thing cuz there are so many mudslimes there.

I'll try to ask GD. Thank you. But idk who is my GD now. No spiritual experience since a decade. Only RAUM came to me a decade ago while I was sleeping.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back