Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

adepts in Cyber Security

Hi! Im beginner in Cyber Security but want to help Satan. Is here anyone who is adept and could tell me where to start? There is a lot of courses on udemy.com and i was thinking to start with Bug Bounty Hunting. I would be happy if i could join in JoS Team for Cyber Security, but i will understand if im not good enough in Cyber Security so i will learn and maybe in the future if i will have a lot of knowledge i could join your team.

Hail Satan!

JoS Cyber Security said:
Hi! Im beginner in Cyber Security but want to help Satan. Is here anyone who is adept and could tell me where to start? There is a lot of courses on udemy.com and i was thinking to start with Bug Bounty Hunting. I would be happy if i could join in JoS Team for Cyber Security, but i will understand if im not good enough in Cyber Security so i will learn and maybe in the future if i will have a lot of knowledge i could join your team.

Hail Satan!
Learn operating systems, maybe a bit of basic programming just for the sake of understanding code, learn networking, learn pentesting. That should get your days filled with study.

I'm an expert in the field and I have an IT company.

For JoS I don't think people take cybersecurity seriously enough. "Just do some AoP and that'll keep all problems at bay..."

Here's an example: PGP 101 : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65885
Spent hours writing that tutorial only for it to be ignored.
Another example: Anonymity 101 : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62851
Spent hours writing all of that, only to get attacked on some minor details.

None of my work here was valued. Should of spent all that time with family or working more at my business to make more money, thus more money to donate to JoS and get a higher rank in the end.

AgainstAllAuthority said:

For JoS I don't think people take cybersecurity seriously enough. "Just do some AoP and that'll keep all problems at bay..."

Here's an example: PGP 101 : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65885
Another example: Anonymity 101 : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62851

None of my work here was valued. Should of spent all that time with family or working more at my business to make more money, thus more money to donate to JoS and get a higher rank in the end.

Don't think that your time was ignored or wasted. A lot of people don't post but appreciate the knowledge given. Any work done for fellow SS members is appreciated, by the Gods as well. So thank you for taking the time to write those posts :)

Please don't think it goes unnoticed - your information will prove invaluable to us. If not now, it will (and it has). Thank you, and to the many others giving us these resources.

You are too harsh on yourself. You provided a valuable piece of information, and for that, I and many others are thankful.

Those who decide to not care/ignore, well, it’s their own doing. You can lead horse to the water, but you cannot make him drink.

Hail Satan!

I have read your posts line to line as it is and certain other topics which are also of related subject. However my only personal issue is the capacity of actual implementation.

Your posts are helpful and necessary, and there are many people doing search and so on. You can never know how positively a post will affect someone's life, and the volume of what is read is not the judge of this.

Backup communications channels
I don't know if we'll enjoy the same laws and freedoms in the future that we enjoy now. This pandemic has made it quite clear to me that the majority of people in the world don't value freedom. One day it could become illegal to have a forum like this on the clear net. We could be forced to move to the dark net and we have to prepare for that beforehand.
We need to implement backup communication channels that are decentralized and not under anyone's control. However they should not be used until necessary, like when a canary does not get updated. If used beforehand, it alerts our enemies to their presence and gives them the opportunity to prepare against that as well.
So how do we create backup communications channels, on a public forum, while retaining plausible deniability that they even exist? The easiest one is by sharing our PGP keys and a plan. That's all that's necessary.
If we have each other's PGP keys we can authenticate eachother and communicate on any platform.
So what's the plan if known avenues of communication are taken down?
One example would be to instruct members to go on the darknet and search for others PGP keys. On other forums, websites (especially wikis) or chat rooms. But we don't specify nor list any specific communication channel in advance.

Jos-Astro
The JoS-Astro website is really well made and I thank the creator, however, it should be open source so that we can download it and use it offline. Asking people to give their birth date and location to an online website is a HUGE security risk even with the best of intentions and precautions. The first issue is that the website is protected by a SSL certificate, signed by some "agency" that has very likely given the private key to intelligence agencies, which allows them to perform Man-In-The-Middle attacks. It allows intelligence agencies to modify the code in transit in a way that sends personal data to their server. This is true for ALL websites on the clear net.
The second threat is that the website hoster or operator could be secretly compromised and forced to implement tracking features by some agency. Then issued a gag order.

Don't be masochists, don't wait until disaster strikes, create and share that fucking PGP key now.

You can create PGP keys on any operating system. I hope that you are not on MS Windows, but if you are: https://privacyforjournalists.org.au/guides/generating-pgp-keys-windows/

The reason why members „ignored” this thread about Ciber Security is because the information you provided there is of complex nature and most members here might not be involved in that kind of activity. Yet, since most members here are privacy aware, this is why there were over 20 replies on the Anonimity 101 thread as it's a subject that members know something about and could join a discussion on that matter. I was actually about to advice you to contact HP Hooded Cobra as strenghtening the Joy of Satan Forum and all websites against cyber attacks is and probably will always remain a top priority but he saw your posts already. I am personally highly interested into Cyber Security and IT and coding but due to other present professional preoccupations it will take several years until I will be able to study these areas thoroughly and consistently. Me for example I would enjoy to read your post about PGP 101 but since I have no knowledge in Cyber Security I wouldn't understand anything. Probably is same with other members, they won't understand much if they are not into Cyber Security, this is why there haven't been any replies. The best person to speak to, especially about providing Cyber Security advice for the Forums and the JoS websites is HP Hooded Cobra as he is taking care of all websites.

The Alchemist7 said:
The reason why members „ignored” this thread about Ciber Security is because the information you provided there is of complex nature and most members here might not be involved in that kind of activity. Yet, since most members here are privacy aware, this is why there were over 20 replies on the Anonimity 101 thread as it's a subject that members know something about and could join a discussion on that matter. I was actually about to advice you to contact HP Hooded Cobra as strenghtening the Joy of Satan Forum and all websites against cyber attacks is and probably will always remain a top priority but he saw your posts already. I am personally highly interested into Cyber Security and IT and coding but due to other present professional preoccupations it will take several years until I will be able to study these areas thoroughly and consistently. Me for example I would enjoy to read your post about PGP 101 but since I have no knowledge in Cyber Security I wouldn't understand anything. Probably is same with other members, they won't understand much if they are not into Cyber Security, this is why there haven't been any replies. The best person to speak to, especially about providing Cyber Security advice for the Forums and the JoS websites is HP Hooded Cobra as he is taking care of all websites.

Alright, here is a 6 minute video explaining it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSIDS_lvRv4
It is simple to understand and nothing to be afraid of.

You are a serious inspiration to me, as I have went the route of studying gnu/linux operating systems, and learning BSD operating systems, and your post lead me to try out devuan linux in a vm. Also encourages me to pick back up my gentoo vm.

In the long term as I learn and become experienced, as I'm still somewhat beginner, I would love for us to work on something.

I been also trying to learn DWM, and tiling window managers as well, which are good for work flow.

But seriously, please keep your head up your posts are extremely valuable. I don't know many it professionals who even know half of what you know.

All I heard for awhile was how "secure" OpenBSD was, and you revealed the reality for me, along with assisting with explaining openrc is more secure then systemd which has vulnerabilities.

Please keep posting you rock.

Hail Satan!

Hey! We are searching for Cyber Security members, you can join our team if you want. Just reply to this post if you are interested.

I feel you, this happens quite often especially when people are not active members. This doesn't mean that your post is ignored or not appreciated, but it can feel that way.

People have multiple reason, either they didn't read it, they agree with what you are saying, or they do not know how to answer... Those some of the answers i got when i complained about it :?

JoS Cyber Security said:

Hey! We are searching for Cyber Security members, you can join our team if you want. Just reply to this post if you are interested.

I've already shared plenty of cybersecurity tips that are crucial. If people are not going to listen then what is the point?
I have a feeling of hostility from people here despite my best attempts at trying to help them. I'm not handing out any more help.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
People have multiple reason, either they didn't read it, they agree with what you are saying, or they do not know how to answer... Those some of the answers i got when i complained about it :?

A lot of people simply don't have time to post comments. For a few years I was not active in the groups/forums, I only had time to read sermons while eating meals. Household and life responsibilities, plus spiritual advancement and RTR's. Writing comments can take a significant amount of time. And not everyone likes participating in online discussions, but enjoy learning things.

I've already shared plenty of cybersecurity tips that are crucial. If people are not going to listen then what is the point?
I have a feeling of hostility from people here despite my best attempts at trying to help them. I'm not handing out any more help.
Brother, I guarantee you that many members here really appreciate your threads about cyber security, including me.

Serbon said:
Brother, I guarantee you that many members here really appreciate your threads about cyber security, including me.

I guess it's wrong to punish everyone just because of a few bad apples.

I have seen no hostilty from anyone to you for sharing cyber-security advice. In the worst case as far as I've read you had some opinion exchange with members who also have knowledge in the field to a degree. As I said before, the vast majority of members here are not knowledgeable into cyber-security, therefore having the expectations from them to apply your advice will likely lead to dissapointment (or it led already). The general advice from JoS was to use a paid VPN plus Tor and a protonmail account for communication to protect their identity, location, PC features etc. and most likely those 3 points would suffice for the purpose of keeping someone anonymous and safe while visiting and logging into this forum. Anything more than this (like the advice you have been providing) require extra time, extra resources or software, extra knowledge, which most people don't have. What I was thinking is since you are an expert in cyber-security, you can help HP Cobra and the members involved into making the JoS forums and websites as `protected` as possible from attacks given the number of times the sites were taken down or the worst, when the forums had to be moved to new domains, this of course if you wish to. While cyber-security may not have many adepts among the members, it is definitely of extreme importance to keep cybernetic attacks away from this place.

The Alchemist7 said:
I have seen no hostilty from anyone to you for sharing cyber-security advice. In the worst case as far as I've read you had some opinion exchange with members who also have knowledge in the field to a degree. As I said before, the vast majority of members here are not knowledgeable into cyber-security, therefore having the expectations from them to apply your advice will likely lead to dissapointment (or it led already). The general advice from JoS was to use a paid VPN plus Tor and a protonmail account for communication to protect their identity, location, PC features etc. and most likely those 3 points would suffice for the purpose of keeping someone anonymous and safe while visiting and logging into this forum. Anything more than this (like the advice you have been providing) require extra time, extra resources or software, extra knowledge, which most people don't have. What I was thinking is since you are an expert in cyber-security, you can help HP Cobra and the members involved into making the JoS forums and websites as `protected` as possible from attacks given the number of times the sites were taken down or the worst, when the forums had to be moved to new domains, this of course if you wish to. While cyber-security may not have many adepts among the members, it is definitely of extreme importance to keep cybernetic attacks away from this place.

If creating and sharing a PGP key is too hard then we are doomed.

Serbon said:

AgainstAllAuthority is based and Redpilled and knows what he's talking about when it comes to all topics he's talking about. I wait for his posts when they come out.

The Alchemist7 said:

You had a really good idea with your PGP post. But the command prompt is not user-friendly. The idea of asymmetric encryption is easy for everyone to understand, but it should not require people to run all those commands. It's also not very user-friendly to save message to local files before operating on them. I had gone through your whole procedure and posted my PGP key, and you did a great job, but I can see why so few people have done it, and it's not your fault. To be user-friendly, and thus more popular, people should be able to just click a button to generate keys, sign, or encrypt, etc, without needing any tech knowledge. There are online PGP generators that do this, but it's hard to find a trustworthy one.

Also, PGP is way over-complicated for just emergency messaging or proving one's identity. If Satanists here want such a tool, I could make a simple webpage that does this (with well-commented code for people to audit). You could simply click one button to generate the key pair, then copy and paste each one and be done in 30 seconds. Encrypt, sign, verify, and decrypt would be equally easy with buttons. And without all the PGP overhead, the keys can be just 32 bytes long each! I'd guarantee you that more people would use that, even though it's functionally the same as what you posted.

Jack said:
Serbon said:

AgainstAllAuthority is based and Redpilled and knows what he's talking about when it comes to all topics he's talking about. I wait for his posts when they come out.

same

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=334670 time=1647375187 user_id=346]
The Alchemist7 said:

You had a really good idea with your PGP post. But the command prompt is not user-friendly. The idea of asymmetric encryption is easy for everyone to understand, but it should not require people to run all those commands. It's also not very user-friendly to save message to local files before operating on them. I had gone through your whole procedure and posted my PGP key, and you did a great job, but I can see why so few people have done it, and it's not your fault. To be user-friendly, and thus more popular, people should be able to just click a button to generate keys, sign, or encrypt, etc, without needing any tech knowledge. There are online PGP generators that do this, but it's hard to find a trustworthy one.

Also, PGP is way over-complicated for just emergency messaging or proving one's identity. If Satanists here want such a tool, I could make a simple webpage that does this (with well-commented code for people to audit). You could simply click one button to generate the key pair, then copy and paste each one and be done in 30 seconds. Encrypt, sign, verify, and decrypt would be equally easy with buttons. And without all the PGP overhead, the keys can be just 32 bytes long each! I'd guarantee you that more people would use that, even though it's functionally the same as what you posted.

There are graphical programs as well.
Linux: gpa https://www.gnupg.org/related_software/gpa/ which should be in most distro's repositories. On ubunto or debian you'd just run sudo apt install gpa
Windows: https://www.gpg4win.org/

It is true that PGP is a bit complicated but it's absolutely necessary.
What stops me from creating an account somewhere else and impersonating you? Btw there are plenty of people that stopped logging into the forums. I could create an account and claim that I lost the password to an old account. Then get their reputation or even ruin their reputation.
These problems are solved with PGP as one can verify their identity wherever they are.

When it comes to communicating with multiple people (more than 5), PGP would not be the tool to use as the message would have to be encrypted for each recipient.
This is solved by simply giving everyone a symmetric key, encrypted with PGP. Once everyone has the same symmetric key, infinite messages can be encrypted and decrypted by infinite amount of people without adding any overhead.

The PGP key is a great idea but if you are wondering why are most members not creating one, we should also ask ourselves, what is the benefit of a PGP key in our case? I am saying this because the majority of members here don't even have a protonmail account and don't communicate with anybody outside the forum. If a PGP key is meant to represent an encrypted communication mean, it is of no use for someone who doesn't communicate with anybody outside the forum, since as I said most of them don't use even protonmail. An encrypted communication mean like the PGP key would be very useful for someone who does work outside the forum and needs to communicate privately with other members, which not many of us do. I did not have time to research but I would happily quit protonmail and use a PGP key instead if is faster as safer, but this only if people who I collaborate with outside the forum will do the same, otherwise I will create the PGP key but have nobody to use it with. As I said @AgainstAllAuthority your help will be really important in the security and safety of the forums and websites since your knowlegde goes much beyond what you already shared. Hopefully HP Cobra or other involved members will contact you in private about this.

The Alchemist7 said:

The PGP key is a great idea but if you are wondering why are most members not creating one, we should also ask ourselves, what is the benefit of a PGP key in our case? I am saying this because the majority of members here don't even have a protonmail account and don't communicate with anybody outside the forum. If a PGP key is meant to represent an encrypted communication mean, it is of no use for someone who doesn't communicate with anybody outside the forum, since as I said most of them don't use even protonmail. An encrypted communication mean like the PGP key would be very useful for someone who does work outside the forum and needs to communicate privately with other members, which not many of us do. I did not have time to research but I would happily quit protonmail and use a PGP key instead if is faster as safer, but this only if people who I collaborate with outside the forum will do the same, otherwise I will create the PGP key but have nobody to use it with. As I said @AgainstAllAuthority your help will be really important in the security and safety of the forums and websites since your knowlegde goes much beyond what you already shared. Hopefully HP Cobra or other involved members will contact you in private about this.
Yes. For the vast majority of members here, PGP has only one use: To prove who's who if these forums ever get shut down and we have to create new accounts.

That certainly is important, but PGP is overkill for something so simple. And if in the future someone needs all the features of PGP, it is always possible to create and exchange PGP keys, if you can verify who's who.

The Alchemist7 said:

it is of no use for someone who doesn't communicate with anybody outside the forum, since as I said most of them don't use even protonmail. An encrypted communication mean like the PGP key would be very useful for someone who does work outside the forum and needs to communicate privately with other members, which not many of us do. I did not have time to research but I would happily quit protonmail and use a PGP key instead if is faster as safer, but this only if people who I collaborate with outside the forum will do the same, otherwise I will create the PGP key but have nobody to use it with. As I said @AgainstAllAuthority your help will be really important in the security and safety of the forums and websites since your knowlegde goes much beyond what you already shared. Hopefully HP Cobra or other involved members will contact you in private about this.

PGP can be used to encrypt messages on the forum to make sure that outsiders can't read them.
When it comes to winning a war, the element of surprise (not letting the enemy prepare) is crucial. Example: if we decide to post links on youtube that don't directly lead to JoS but do so indirectly, there would be no way for youtube mods to know what's going on until it's too late. If we share the plan here on the forums, the enemy can prepare and filter out the links as soon as you post them on their platform because they know what you are going to do.
Having secrets lets one verify the integrity of the group.
Lets say there's a spy in our midst and (s)he shares all secrets. How do you stop it?
You split people in two. Give one group one secret and another group another secret. Then check out on which side the secret leaked. Then split the suspect group in two again and repeat the procedure.
It'd take 10 iterations to find a spy out of 1000 people (2^10).
5 iterations if the groups are split in 4.
The formula is log(people)/log(x) where x is the times the groups are split.

It takes less time to create and share a PGP key than to write that post.

PGP can be used to encrypt messages on the forum to make sure that outsiders can't read them.
When it comes to winning a war, the element of surprise (not letting the enemy prepare) is crucial. Example: if we decide to post links on youtube that don't directly lead to JoS but do so indirectly, there would be no way for youtube mods to know what's going on until it's too late. If we share the plan here on the forums, the enemy can prepare and filter out the links as soon as you post them on their platform because they know what you are going to do.
That's a good idea for using a PGP key, although by links that lead indirectly to JoS I assume you mean links like tinyurl or other software which hides a real link behind a fake one that leads to the same adress. These can be generated without having to be neccesarily shared here. If youtube knew we are using tinyurl to spread JoS among the comments, they cannot shadowban all tinyurl links because many people use them for many purposes. But definitely I fully agree if there will be a sort of project that require confidential planning a PGP key is the best way to keep it private as with protonmail there are still risks of emails being collected and sent who knows where.

The main problem is that it is inconvenient or confusing for people to implement these things. It is not that they are not useful. I would try to synthesize a few of the key items out of it, such as something that makes a good difference, yet is also relatively easy.

It is not that your work was wasted, nor your efforts unappreciated. Rather I think most people didn't understand how to make sense of or apply, what you provided. Given the nature of our world, your talents will always be valued, and I assume you are already helping HPHC with Cybersecurity as well. This will become a bigger problem as the enemy tries further restrictions.

I am also curious about what you think of the comment that people are already flagged or marked, due to prior activity, therefore negative some of the benefits of hiding themselves? Obviously, there are benefits to continued privacy, but I am not sure if 100% privacy could be attained at that point. I am interested in what you feel about this.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=336976 time=1647980582 user_id=21286]

The main problem is that it is inconvenient or confusing for people to implement these things. It is not that they are not useful. I would try to synthesize a few of the key items out of it, such as something that makes a good difference, yet is also relatively easy.
Privacy and security are inconvenient and costly. If it wasn't, everybody would have it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
It is not that your work was wasted, nor your efforts unappreciated. Rather I think most people didn't understand how to make sense of or apply, what you provided. Given the nature of our world, your talents will always be valued, and I assume you are already helping HPHC with Cybersecurity as well. This will become a bigger problem as the enemy tries further restrictions.

To me it's crystal clear but I wasn't aware that others may not see the usefulness of it.
The enigma machine was expensive, limiting and time consuming but without it, it would of been impossible to do certain things.
View it as a tool. Once you have it, you can do things that you wouldn't be able to do otherwise.
Multiple people are stronger than an individual only if multiple people can coordinate enough to execute their attacks at the same time.
I'm certain you've seen the movie 300. That small army of 300 could hold off an army of millions as long as they were not overwhelmed.
We are a huge army and the jews are the army of 300. They can hold us off forever if we don't find ways to organize and overwhelm them in a coordinated attack.
I'm trying to supply the people with effective tools of organizing and overwhelming them.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
I am also curious about what you think of the comment that people are already flagged or marked, due to prior activity, therefore negative some of the benefits of hiding themselves? Obviously, there are benefits to continued privacy, but I am not sure if 100% privacy could be attained at that point. I am interested in what you feel about this.

They will be the first to be attacked by the enemy once we grow big enough to be a threat.
However, if we keep a low profile we may be able to grow very big and take them out without suffering many casualties.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=336976 time=1647980582 user_id=21286]...

Also what I shared is just scratching the surface. If people would be willing to put in the effort I'd take you to levels of stealth that are literally impossible to detect. Mainly extremely long range radios that emit power at a few orders of magnitude under the noise floor and the emissions look completely random. Fuck the internet and their infrastructure.

Also what I shared is just scratching the surface. If people would be willing to put in the effort I'd take you to levels of stealth that are literally impossible to detect. Mainly extremely long range radios that emit power at a few orders of magnitude under the noise floor and the emissions look completely random. Fuck the internet and their infrastructure.
I've send you an email. I am really curious about this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back