Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I will tell you a little about myself

Clayface

I am a subhuman (the full ugly face and ugly voice package) in my mid/late 20s, very overweight and still living with my mom and having no job and I don't think my subhuman appearance will help anything

As for my mom, she joined a cult called jehovah's witnesses somewhere in the mid 80s and now, her mental health is only getting worse by the year and from jw propaganda consumption

And my dad (who is racially lower than my mom who is also subhuman) left when I was a little kid only showing up years later but nothing ever happened beyond that

I need to escape from all this madness somehow, please help send an rtr my way so something or maybe send some guardian demon to posses my mom or just give that special someone I can trust with my life and help me escape to a better living space please

Clayface said:
I am a subhuman (the full ugly face and ugly voice package) in my mid/late 20s, very overweight and still living with my mom and having no job and I don't think my subhuman appearance will help anything

As for my mom, she joined a cult called jehovah's witnesses somewhere in the mid 80s and now, her mental health is only getting worse by the year and from jw propaganda consumption

And my dad (who is racially lower than my mom who is also subhuman) left when I was a little kid only showing up years later but nothing ever happened beyond that

I need to escape from all this madness somehow, please help send an rtr my way so something or maybe send some guardian demon to posses my mom or just give that special someone I can trust with my life and help me escape to a better living space please

We all started the path in a worse situation we are now in after applying it, just start the 40 days meditation (after dedication) don´t think to much of the problems you have try to use our time in a positive way, you could try to work out, educate in a field you could like and start a career in etc, just don´t waste your time with things who will bring you nothing in this live like looking netflix all day or playing games.

Clayface said:

You should look at your problems and search for the biggest one, then work on this one, then the others.
With magic/workings or other means.

How to be more attractive:

1) lose weight and work out. Start eating healthier, and make your body look good. Start working out.

2) take care of yourself. Be sure to wash/shower/bath regularly, be clean, short nails all the time, smell nicely, and take care of your skin. Shave your beard regularly.

3) Decide what kind of Hairstyle will look good on you, look at handsome men, and decide what you want and how you want to look like. Go to a very good barber and go there each week, or all 2 weeks to maintain a nice hairstyle.

4) Clothings, be stylish, and have your own distinct style. If you know any women, who are attractive (your type) and are stylish, ask them to advise you and go with them shopping.

5) White teeth, you can just go to the dentist and let your teeth bleach, it your teeth aren’t white. Make sure to go to a professional dentist only, as other people (who are cheaper) can just destroy and harm your teeth.

6) Charisma, posture and body language. Work on your charisma. You can do a rune working for that, or you can use your own Aura to make you more charismatic. Absorb golden radiant energy and diffuse it into your aura, program it to make you more charismatic and attract more people.

7)be yourself and be authentic, practice being yourself and don’t be afraid of showing yourself in public, nobody is perfect, everyone has flaws, some people have more flaws and some have less.

8) Be successful, be a strong character, be understanding and knowledgeable about many things. Even everyday people very value people who have more knowledge and understanding than the average person and than they have.

With the above advice you will start feeling better about yourself, and you will become more attractive for people around you.

Satan and the Demons are deeply beautiful, not only to the exterior, but also their characters, nature, understanding, knowledge, and love and caring for us humans.

Uranus and Venus are two Planets of Father Satan. Uranus stands for rebellion, genius, electricity (higher Octave of Mercury) and electrical engineering.
Father Satan is the greatest genius there is, he the one who combined engineering and nature to the highest form and created the master piece of the Human Soul.
Trust in Satan, Father gave you everything you need to advance and obtain everything you need and want.

Given enough advancement, energy and work, you can shape yourself, what kind of people approach you and how they approach you and your life overall.
Key is to grow in this path, walking towards Satan and the Demons, and advancement overall.

Time doesn’t stop for a second, so make sure you keep moving forward.

Hail Satan!

Clayface said:
please help send an rtr my way so something or maybe send some guardian demon to posses my mom or just give that special someone I can trust with my life and help me escape to a better living space please
The Reverse-torah Rituals do exactly as they're called - reverse the jewish torah. They are to be done ourselves.

We don't send Daemons or Daemonesses to anyone; They are Their own individual people, with their own lives. They also don't possess anyone. It is jewish bullshit which claims that. We also don't send special someones, either; you work for your own improvement and betterment. Having a better someone with you won't improve everything; that might serve merely as a distraction, not a fundamental improvement and positive change for everything. You work on yourself; we don't and won't work on you.

Life is not easy. You can work at making it better, though.

See this for a list of websites with a lot of information to help you... if you put in the effort -

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=226764#p226764

Good luck! (We can also work to make our own luck better! ^^)

Clayface said:

Do the dedication ritual. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
Do the wealth ritual. https://satanslibrary.org/ProsperityRitualRunes.html
Start the 40 day program. https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
Eat less until you reach your desired weight.
Start taking cold showers.
Read my sermon on money and ignore all the replies to that thread for now. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64452

You can add more affirmations to your rituals. Some examples:
I am diligently doing my affirmations and meditations after waking up and before going to bed.
I am effortlessly making my body do what I want at all times.
I am happily and effortlessly creating positive good habits at all times.
I am consistently doing that which I fear every day.

Read all the material on the JoS main website. https://www.satanisgod.org
I would also suggest reading Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. https://archive.org/download/in.ernet.dli.2015.91463/2015.91463.Think-And-Grow-Rich.pdf

Another suggestion: buy yourself a lancing device for the dedication ritual, it will be much less painful.
Also mind your thoughts! Always think of yourself positively. Imagine yourself how you'd like to be and tell yourself that you are that person through affirmations.

The enemy says: "be yourself."
If everyone thought like that, nobody would advance. I say "be what you desire to be."

Update us regularly on your progress. Write a post every day detailing what you are doing to improve yourself.
Write your thoughts, your feelings, your fears here on this forum. Then imagine yourself doing that which you fear. Negative feelings and thoughts? Imagine yourself destroying them, forgetting them.
Someone wronged you in the past? Imagine yourself stomping their face. We are not forgiving.

Stop watching TV. Stop reading news for a while.

If you have experience with hypnosis, add nimja reset to the daily schedule as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vjlibX53x4

I did dedicate myself to Satan last year but tell me if how I did it counts, I took a pin and sterilized it with a witch hazel pad and then poked my finger over a tiny cup expecting to get enough blood into it but only got enough to write the first few letters of my name on the paper using a dried pen but I was careful not to touch the hole I had poked in my finger, and then I wet the pen so I can get enough blood off my finger to write the rest of my name on the paper and then read the prayer out loud and then I folded the paper and then set it on fire with the candle that had a black frame because I didn't have any "black candle" and as it was burning I put it in a metal dish that I had covered with plastic so it wont blacken the metal on it since it is used for cooking and as I was watching it burn I had to put it out because the plastic was catching fire and then I decided that it would be too dangerous to continue so I said "so mote it be" and then I gave off a Hail Satan but I couldn't yell or else someone might hear me and I would get in trouble and then after that, I cleaned up

Clayface said:
I did dedicate myself to Satan last year but tell me if how I did it counts, I took a pin and sterilized it with a witch hazel pad and then poked my finger over a tiny cup expecting to get enough blood into it but only got enough to write the first few letters of my name on the paper using a dried pen but I was careful not to touch the hole I had poked in my finger, and then I wet the pen so I can get enough blood off my finger to write the rest of my name on the paper and then read the prayer out loud and then I folded the paper and then set it on fire with the candle that had a black frame because I didn't have any "black candle" and as it was burning I put it in a metal dish that I had covered with plastic so it wont blacken the metal on it since it is used for cooking and as I was watching it burn I had to put it out because the plastic was catching fire and then I decided that it would be too dangerous to continue so I said "so mote it be" and then I gave off a Hail Satan but I couldn't yell or else someone might hear me and I would get in trouble and then after that, I cleaned up
Sounds like a succesful dedication ritual. Whats in your heart matters more than acing particular segments in regards to items and so on. You did good, and now your focus should be establishing steady meditation routine along with everything else that will eventually catapult your life to better standards.

I don't think I should live with my mom anymore, I'm just fed up with all the crap I go through with her.

I know this is sorta silly for me to ask but is there anybody to help my sorry and ugly ass into a better living space?

I believe that I haven't really grown as a person due to a combination of the fact that my mom is mentally declining at the hands of the jehovah's witnesses cult and my own personal circumstances, I fear that it will only grow worse if I don't do anything about it.

Can anybody please help me grow up the way that I should have done too many years ago?
My own mother has definitely failed me as a kid and I just need new parents.

Clayface said:
Can anybody please help me grow up the way that I should have done too many years ago?

What have you done so far to improve your situation?
Do you have friends? If not, then you need to make some asap. Go on kikebook if you have no physical option.

Who is sustaining you? Your mother?
If she were to be unable to continue doing it, would you be at risk of dying?
If yes, then you are in a dangerous situation. It's life or death.
I am giving you the go ahead to be 100% selfish and to look for your own interests.
You are now morally allowed to lie, cheat, manipulate and deceive to secure the basics for your life, as long as it's legal.

Keep us updated regularly and don't reveal information that can be used to identify you.

Your parents and the xian religion have put you in a dire situation.
If you use deception to secure your life and it hurts someone, it's not on you but on your parents, the xians and the education system.
You are in deep shit and you'll need to work hard to get out, physically and mentally.

How much money do you have?
If you are at absolute zero and you can't get a job or start your business because of lack of money and you can't get any money from family or friends, I'll make you an interest free loan.

Clayface said:

The only person who can help you best is Lord Satan himself. If you are still spiritually weak, just talk to his sigil. Pour out all what you feel. He will listen. He will guide you. Look for his signs.

RockSeed13 said:
The only person who can help you best is Lord Satan himself. If you are still spiritually weak, just talk to his sigil. Pour out all what you feel. He will listen. He will guide you. Look for his signs.

How do I talk to his sigil? I need all the help I can get

AgainstAllAuthority said:
How much money do you have?
If you are at absolute zero and you can't get a job or start your business because of lack of money and you can't get any money from family or friends, I'll make you an interest free loan.

What exactly am I supposed to do with a loan? I am looking for a new roof to put over my head and a new and improved family to atleast get me back on my feet. (Or give me the feet I never had)

But I am curious about what I can do with a loan.

My mom has gotten suspicious about me and has very seriously mentioned getting me "professional help" (The help she needs)

Typing this as my mom is watching more jw propaganda that is further making her mind rot

This has been a race against time for a while but now that the struggle has gotten intense, I need someone to rescue me ASAP from a fate worse than death

Clayface said:
My mom has gotten suspicious about me and has very seriously mentioned getting me "professional help" (The help she needs)

Typing this as my mom is watching more jw propaganda that is further making her mind rot

This has been a race against time for a while but now that the struggle has gotten intense, I need someone to rescue me ASAP from a fate worse than death

Nobody is gonna help you out by doing all the work, Satan will help you but he will show you the way, you're doing the hard work. Nobody from here is just gonna take you in or anything like that, that's just plain delusional, you need to fix your own life and stop seeking saviours because that is a completely xian mindset, you are the one in control of your destiny, if you do not act you will get nowhere and 10 years from now you'll be still whining about nobody helping you.

What's preventing you from getting a job?

There are several things preventing me from getting a job: My subhuman package won't help in any interview, I don't have any real work experience and since getting a job secretly is the only way I could possibly get a good job, I wanna know how to hide something like that from my mom

Take the professional help. What's the worst that could happen?

I don't like the idea of someone I don't trust tampering with my mind, I don't see how that's gonna help my situation

Aquarius said:
Nobody is gonna help you out by doing all the work, Satan will help you but he will show you the way, you're doing the hard work. Nobody from here is just gonna take you in or anything like that, that's just plain delusional, you need to fix your own life and stop seeking saviours because that is a completely xian mindset, you are the one in control of your destiny, if you do not act you will get nowhere and 10 years from now you'll be still whining about nobody helping you.

I don't want anyone to carry me, I've had a taste of being carried for most of my life and I absolutely hate it.

I am very willing to do hard work but have no idea where or how to start, talking to Satan's sigil sounds like an idea but I don't know how to do that either (I read that you need to either imagine an image of his sigil in front of you or you have to imagine it, I hope that's how you do it)

I have little time before this "professional help" most likely turns me into a zombie, if there is a way other than someone taking me in, then please tell me.

I don't want to sound delusional or stupid but, considering my situation, it's the best solution I can think of.

Clayface said:
Aquarius said:

I don't want anyone to carry me, I've had a taste of being carried for most of my life and I absolutely hate it.

I am very willing to do hard work but have no idea where or how to start, talking to Satan's sigil sounds like an idea but I don't know how to do that either (I read that you need to either imagine an image of his sigil in front of you or you have to imagine it, I hope that's how you do it)

I have little time before this "professional help" most likely turns me into a zombie, if there is a way other than someone taking me in, then please tell me.

I don't want to sound delusional or stupid but, considering my situation, it's the best solution I can think of.
Have you ever read WWW.JoyofSatan.org ?
With power meditation you can turn your life upside down.
Also, to speak with Satan visualise his sigil in your mind,or just have it in front of you on your phone or pc and speak to him. Ask him to guide you towards a better life.

Clayface said:
You don't need new parents to get your life sorted and you can take care of yourself if you are over 18. Getting a job is a massive step towards `independence` so to say. You need a job and depending on where you live, you might afford to rent a room in another house where you will live with the owners of that house but normally you will never have any problems with them as long as you pay the monthly rent for that room, which normally it might be around 35-40% of a sallary that is close to the minimum wage, I think this applies irrespective of what country you live in, especially if you live in a Western country.

You need a job that doesn't need any qualifications or experience and ideally a job that is slow-paced so you have time to get used to work. There are plenty such jobs: filling shelves in the supermarkets, warehouse jobs (packing etc), labour construction jobs etc. As you earn money and can afford to save some, you can invest in a qualification or something that will allow you to have a better paid job.

Also you need to build up character and personality. For this you need to meditate on the solar chakra (you won't believe what impact this have on your character) and generally you need to meditate consistently to improve as a being, to become stronger mentally and psycologically, more intelligent, more confident etc.

Go to the gym, train hard and have a good balanced diet so you won't be overweight, combine gym with work and a balanced diet and you will most likely loose a lot of weight in a small period of time. You may think this is basic useless advice but I am sure most people who are going through similar things like you are too lazy to do most of them, and unconciously are not willing to change themselves.

And the meditation bid is the most important. If you evolve spiritually, you will be able to do a lot of things. If you need money you will be able to do a spell to attract money and solutions will appear and you will take advantage of them, while most people don't benefit from such practices and are at the mercy of their fate and karma, which doesn't apply for a person who has spiritual knowledge.

There was something I forgot to tell you about, for some weird reason, my mom's presence makes my day worse but my it's usually better when she's away
Can someone please explain what is going on?

Clayface said:
There was something I forgot to tell you about, for some weird reason, my mom's presence makes my day worse but my it's usually better when she's away
You have a bad relationship.

NinRick said:
3) Decide what kind of Hairstyle will look good on you, look at handsome men, and decide what you want and how you want to look like. Go to a very good barber and go there each week, or all 2 weeks to maintain a nice hairstyle.
About men hairstyles:
combed hair-
Best hairstyle for white men. I personally have so called side parting haircut.
Long hair
Long hairs are ok when they are well maintained.
Bald
When you are genetically bald then there is no point to hide it and it is ok to be bald.
Dreadlocks
Don't to that, it's jewish culture
Curly hair
Only if you have genetically curly hairs, if not, you will look like some scruffy sheep with "meet me at McDonalds" haircut.

Henu the Great said:
Clayface said:

I didn't explain enough, when my mom was close I would feel a weight on my shoulders, everything would be fine when my mom was away but when I felt her influence, everything became hard to handle and I would feel a lot of negativity and I would lose focus and I didn't know why

Clayface said:
Henu the Great said:
Clayface said:

I didn't explain enough, when my mom was close I would feel a weight on my shoulders, everything would be fine when my mom was away but when I felt her influence, everything became hard to handle and I would feel a lot of negativity and I would lose focus and I didn't know why

Do you do the aura of protection meditation regularly?

Clayface said:
Henu the Great said:
Clayface said:

Perceiving her negatively, you become more tense and agitated, that's because your brain associated her with a lot of negativity and pain.
To free yourself from this you need to train void meditation and especially have a clear mind(free from thoughts) when she is around you, this can prove harder at the beginning, but as you relax your mind around her you're gonna feel much better around her.

The Alchemist7 said:
You don't need new parents to get your life sorted and you can take care of yourself if you are over 18. Getting a job is a massive step towards `independence` so to say. You need a job and depending on where you live, you might afford to rent a room in another house where you will live with the owners of that house but normally you will never have any problems with them as long as you pay the monthly rent for that room, which normally it might be around 35-40% of a sallary that is close to the minimum wage, I think this applies irrespective of what country you live in, especially if you live in a Western country.

You need a job that doesn't need any qualifications or experience and ideally a job that is slow-paced so you have time to get used to work. There are plenty such jobs: filling shelves in the supermarkets, warehouse jobs (packing etc), labour construction jobs etc. As you earn money and can afford to save some, you can invest in a qualification or something that will allow you to have a better paid job.

Also you need to build up character and personality. For this you need to meditate on the solar chakra (you won't believe what impact this have on your character) and generally you need to meditate consistently to improve as a being, to become stronger mentally and psycologically, more intelligent, more confident etc.

Go to the gym, train hard and have a good balanced diet so you won't be overweight, combine gym with work and a balanced diet and you will most likely loose a lot of weight in a small period of time. You may think this is basic useless advice but I am sure most people who are going through similar things like you are too lazy to do most of them, and unconciously are not willing to change themselves.

And the meditation bid is the most important. If you evolve spiritually, you will be able to do a lot of things. If you need money you will be able to do a spell to attract money and solutions will appear and you will take advantage of them, while most people don't benefit from such practices and are at the mercy of their fate and karma, which doesn't apply for a person who has spiritual knowledge.

This sounds great but I haven't found a job that I can hide from my mom.

I don't know if I can do that since I have very little time do much of anything but clean my chackras a few times a week (My mom is working part time).

My mom doesn't have enough money for that and I really hate to show my ugly face anywhere
unless I get surgery from the guy in my profile pic.
I don't think I have enough supplies in my apartment to make a gym, I am willing to change but don't know enough.

I wanna know how to evolve because I am not evolved enough.

Aquarius said:
Perceiving her negatively, you become more tense and agitated, that's because your brain associated her with a lot of negativity and pain.
To free yourself from this you need to train void meditation and especially have a clear mind(free from thoughts) when she is around you, this can prove harder at the beginning, but as you relax your mind around her you're gonna feel much better around her.

I am doing that but I really think my mom's presence has something to do with the things that happen around her.

Also, I am under a lot of pressure and thinking about running away and never coming back
I feel like my mom is closing in on me and I have no other choice, I know I've said this before but I still feel I need someone to get me out of this mess since I don't think I can get myself out fast enough.

Clayface said:
The Alchemist7 said:

This sounds great but I haven't found a job that I can hide from my mom.

I don't know if I can do that since I have very little time do much of anything but clean my chackras a few times a week (My mom is working part time).

My mom doesn't have enough money for that and I really hate to show my ugly face anywhere
unless I get surgery from the guy in my profile pic.
I don't think I have enough supplies in my apartment to make a gym, I am willing to change but don't know enough.

I wanna know how to evolve because I am not evolved enough.

Aquarius said:

I am doing that but I really think my mom's presence has something to do with the things that happen around her.

Also, I am under a lot of pressure and thinking about running away and never coming back
I feel like my mom is closing in on me and I have no other choice, I know I've said this before but I still feel I need someone to get me out of this mess since I don't think I can get myself out fast enough.
How old are you?

I am still worried about the possibility me being jewish, is there a way I can tell if I am a jew?

Clayface said:
Aquarius said:

Research the Internet about what it is you can achieve with your qualifications. Maybe you can get some money and go to trade school and become an electrician or a plumber or an offshore driller or a wood cutter or something. People don't respect those professions but Compared to office jobs they pay well. More importantly in those instances they'll look at your qualifications and not your face.

No matter what happens DO NOT go to therapy or on any kind of anti depressant ,anti anxiety medication. That shit will destroy your life.

You also need to understand that there is nothing you can achieve in life if you do not go get it yourself. That is the cold hard truth if reality. Maybe request your mom for money for trade school or some extended family and promise to pay them back. Hit up your dad. Do SOMETHING to make money.

And stop visiting your Incel Forums. You have to completely cut off ALL such Negative materials that is making you wallow In self defeat. Your perception is your reality. You're constantly focused on a hypothetical bad ailment and are forgetting about the gifts you have.

You're in a first world country with food and running water. Compared to being born in a Goat Herders family in Afghanistan, you are alright.

Look at the bigger picture and focus on your actions. No one cares enough about you to help you fix your life. And if you don't care about yourself, you're fucked. You have to do it yourself, completely by yourself.

No one's coming to save you. No Doctor with a pill is going to make your life a better place. You are alone, all alone and you have to make it happen.

This life you've been given is a test. What kind of man are you ? Are you going to wallow in self pity and continue to be a loser. Or are you going to man up and achieve the things that are needed by any means necessary. It's all upto you.

Clayface said:
If you don't yet have a job how you can have little time? If you only stay home at the moment then you have all the time you can possibly have.
As about your face, is only your personal opinion and you should ignore such thoughts, don't give a damn about what other people might say, completely ignore and stay away from negative people and mind your business while working. It doesn't really matter what face you have, unless you would suffer from a certain disease or syndrome that would make you hardly employable, in that case I would indeed agree that a surgery might fix it. But if your face is ugly only because that's what you think then as I said ignore such nonsense thoughts and don't give a damn about what other people might say, because most likely this would be the reason why you wouldn't want to show your face anywhere, just ignore others and mind your business. Eventually if you can, get a pair of earphones and listen to some interesting stuff while working, whatever you like. I used to listen to science TV series while working for example. But if you are the kind of person that needs socialization and interaction with other people then hopefully someone else with similar personality might provide better help. If you aren't then just be cold and ignore others (but do imply in conversations and have a laugh with them if surroundings or situations press you to), so you won't have issues with anybody.

Clayface said:

Part of this problem with your mom will be solved by empowering your own soul. Although it may not entirely fix the problem, it will help you indirectly. As a beginner, you may not understand this initially, but please take our advice and be serious about starting a meditation routine.

What are you spending your time doing each day? You need to be willing to make drastic changes, but this requires analyzing where your time is being spent.

No, you aren't Jewish. Quit worrying about that. They are 1% of the population. It is more likely just your own fears and nothing real.

Asking Satan for advice will be critical in terms of obtaining and having the correct mindset here. If you are serious about advancing yourself, as well as advancing Satanism, then he will be serious about guiding you to the correct actions.

In regards to your appearance: some of this can be fixed through hygiene, some through cleaning up your health and doing yoga. However, you will have to get over this for now. Simply being clean is fine enough to be in society, and if you are feeling depressed then you may be severely overestimating how bad you actually look.

In regards to your mental health, this can be directly treated through yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises.

If I am to be more specific, I need to know exactly what is going on in your life, save for things that may violate your safety. You have to be focused on solutions here. There is always a way out.

Clayface said:

Focus on Satan's sigil as best as you can, then mentally speak your thoughts "through" the sigil, and to him directly. Just try the best you can. The Gods are very psychic and will hear you. Be respectful to them and understand they aren't going to make magic and fireworks happen. They will definitely guide you, however, so pay attention to your intuition and be willing to act.

How is your mom closing in on you? Why does your job need to be secret? You could leave, but you need a job first. If you are smart and frugal you could sustain yourself with an entry-level position somewhere.

As far as getting professional help, only counseling may be useful. Any drugs will fuck you up. You should absolutely not take any drugs. However, if your mom is pressuring you, then counseling is ok. The problem though is that she may push you to a Christian counselor or something.

Therefore, you are better off without any of this "help", unless you are organizing it yourself. Most things you may need help with can be found through research and so on. You need to be active and open with us here if you want specific help.

Clayface said:

Start with daily habits and affirmations that help you to believe in yourself and change your perspective on what you’re capable of, combined with solar squares. Start getting daily exercise, getting out, and looking at positive features of yourself in the mirror. Anything. Do it daily. The Gods can assist when you do this yourself. When there are certain things out of our control and we’re doing our best they will come in and provide assistance but it’s a team effort.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back