Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Strength to Carry Through Difficult Tasks?

OhNoItsMook

Hi. I have an inquiry regarding potential methods I may utilise in order to persevere in fulfilling long-term challenges. Specifically runes, mantras, planetary squares and the like, that may help in establishing strong, lasting endurance when faced with demanding energy expenditure, and lengthy periods of work.

In conformance to our conduct for privacy, I may sound rather vague regarding the situation described. My current circumstances lead me to draw for 6-8 hours every day. Although this is of mostly no issue to me, as it is my life and joy, and a few months of this particular task of mine have passed already, I have come to notice effects of overwork and energy drainage. The thing is, I really only stop when my head begins to feel light, my eyes feel slightly pressed into, or my hand and fingers begin to strain.

Times in which we have ongoing RTR schedules, or I am doing a personal 40-day working, this taps into even more energy on top of the work I do. It may help for me to elaborate that I do in fact sleep enough; 8-10 hours a day. I physically exercise 3-4 times a week, I consume 4-5 high quality meals a day, and I perform Kundalini Yoga, Single + Twin Serpent Meditations, Raum meditation, Ascending Energy meditation, and Aura Empowering Meditation every single day. Naturally, this includes AoP, Returning Curses 1 + 2, too.

And I still feel mentally drained sometimes from work.

On the night of December 23rd, I meditated on Father Satan's sigil and planned my objectives for the year ahead. I focused on the desire to push through my pursuits and possess the strength I require in order to achieve such. Though I have developed reasonable extents of it through meditation, yoga and exercise so far, it seems I may need even more. This has now led me to conclude that it may be advisable for me to incorporate the power of runes, and other mantras or planetary squares, to provide supplementary strength, energy regeneration and endurance to help work through and pursue the fulfilment of this arduous task of mine. Maybe I even need to fix a hole somewhere, with a working.

What runes, mantras, and/or planetary squares would you suggest I use for my particular case? I have experience in runes, having utilised them in several 40-day workings, but I have never really done any planetary squares, or truly even asked for advice from others.
I was personally thinking of using Uruz for strength and growth of energy, Thurisaz for overcoming obstacles, and Nauthiz for the endurance to last...

Thanks in advance.

OhNoItsMook said:

Yes, Uruz and Nauthiz will work perfectly for that. Thurisaz maybe not so much for endurance; I feel like Uruz would be better suited for that. Additionally, the Sun is in Capricorn, and Mars will be soon, and both can be used for gaining endurance and energy towards certain endeavors.

Additionally, if the situation allows, you can even use these runes on a short-term basis. For example "this energy of Uruz has given me the energy to continue to draw for the last 3 hours" or something.

Fire energies, in general, give you the energy from which to work, whereas earth mostly maintains or regulates energy. So you can also make use of the Sun or Mars entering Aries later in 2022 as well. Notice how Mars in Aries is listed as a great placement for vitality because it is like a large amount of raw energy.

Blitzkreig said:
OhNoItsMook said:

Yes, Uruz and Nauthiz will work perfectly for that. Thurisaz maybe not so much for endurance; I feel like Uruz would be better suited for that. Additionally, the Sun is in Capricorn, and Mars will be soon, and both can be used for gaining endurance and energy towards certain endeavors.

Additionally, if the situation allows, you can even use these runes on a short-term basis. For example "this energy of Uruz has given me the energy to continue to draw for the last 3 hours" or something.

Fire energies, in general, give you the energy from which to work, whereas earth mostly maintains or regulates energy. So you can also make use of the Sun or Mars entering Aries later in 2022 as well. Notice how Mars in Aries is listed as a great placement for vitality because it is like a large amount of raw energy.

Just two runes? Alright. It's interesting to hear that runes can also be used for shorter timeframes; I didn't know that. I'll definitely try.

It seems Mars is coming in on the 24th, a few days after the Sun moves onto another sign. I have 20 days until the Sun leaves Capricorn. If I start the working now while the Sun is in Capricorn, and it leaves but Mars then enters it, will my energies raised bend more towards Mars's qualities from then onwards? I'm not the biggest on Astrology... To my conclusion, it would sound like I can benefit from both planetary transits, if I'm talking about a 40-day working. It seems perfect!

OhNoItsMook said:
Just two runes? Alright. It's interesting to hear that runes can also be used for shorter timeframes; I didn't know that. I'll definitely try.

It seems Mars is coming in on the 24th, a few days after the Sun moves onto another sign. I have 20 days until the Sun leaves Capricorn. If I start the working now while the Sun is in Capricorn, and it leaves but Mars then enters it, will my energies raised bend more towards Mars's qualities from then onwards? I'm not the biggest on Astrology... To my conclusion, it would sound like I can benefit from both planetary transits, if I'm talking about a 40-day working. It seems perfect!

Those two runes are the most related to endurance, although many rules have multiple functions. Another thing to keep in mind, in regards to endurance, is that endurance and earth only regulate the energy that you already have. Therefore, increasing your energy or vitality through fire runes can also improve overall force or productivity or whatever. Uruz is nice for this as it has both fire and earth within it; Nauthiz is more clearly earth.

The planetary context does influence a working, but the main influence is when the working was started. So it is better to just focus on when you start.

The main reason I brought up the influences of those planets is that that presents an opportunity to use their energy through a planetary square. Although such energies can also be found through runes, the usage of the square can generate significantly more energy. The only downside is that you have to specifically use the given repetitions of the mantra each day, otherwise the square will be ruined.

Eiws is also helpful with this. It's the 13th rune.

You can also pick any two runes and throw Sowilo in between them. This will drastically strengthen their effects, not to mention boost your willpower.

I leave to Blitzkreig the rest of the advice on astrological timing, since he's already involved.

My gratitude goes to you, Blitzkreig, Stormblood. Not only have I gained new forms of knowledge, I have also already received strong and powerful results from this particular working. I hadn't thought of adding Sowilo, but thanks to what you said, the effects have become even stronger. It is very encouraging to have seen such noticeable results, only a few days into the working; I have no doubts that I can now make it through my long work, unimpeded.

Grateful again for the advice from the both of you, and grateful for your impactful presence in our community, overall.

Stormblood said:
You can also pick any two runes and throw Sowilo in between them. This will drastically strengthen their effects, not to mention boost your willpower.
So basically like the Satan’s Absolution Ritual, never thought about it that way. If I were to sandwich Sowilo in between 2 other runes to boost their effect, I can vibrate all the runes and then do my affirmations at the end, does that sound correct?
I've always done it : rune-affirmation, move on to the next rune etc. Why am I only getting this now xD.

Thank you soo much!

Powerofjustice said:
Stormblood said:
So basically like the Satan’s Absolution Ritual, never thought about it that way. If I were to sandwich Sowilo in between 2 other runes to boost their effect, I can vibrate all the runes and then do my affirmations at the end, does that sound correct?
I've always done it : rune-affirmation, move on to the next rune etc. Why am I only getting this now xD.

Thank you soo much!

You can do either way. Both ways work. Do what works best for you, mate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back