Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to quantify your progress?

NigredoMax

Hello brothers and sisters! As the year is officially coming to a close and we start to think of the progress we have made not just in our spirituality but all aspects of our lives I am having trouble with my spirituality. I am unsure how to prove to myself I am improving which is disheartening. When I look in the mirror I can physically see my progress from working out, the results may be slow but it is something I can see and feel good about improving. When it comes to my spirituality however, I am perplexed. It is not something I can physically see and something like how my aura feels is hard to compare to the past, so how do you quantify your own improvements?

Is it based on how many reps of the rituals you can more easily do? Perhaps it is based on the knowledge you have gained over the year and successfully completing different rituals you haven't done before. For those that can fully see auras I'm sure it is much simpler for you but for others who are weaker and are less advanced what do you feel is the best way to approach this? Id appreciate any advice!

Hail Satan!

The best thing you can do is to compare your awareness, openness and power from today, to a year ago.

Also what is even more important are experience, knowledge and understanding. You gain experiences, then you also gain in Knowledge and understanding.
These things are essential for your advancement, as this stays for your entire life.

NinRick said:
The best thing you can do is to compare your awareness, openness and power from today, to a year ago.

Also what is even more important are experience, knowledge and understanding. You gain experiences, then you also gain in Knowledge and understanding.
These things are essential for your advancement, as this stays for your entire life.

Thank you for the advice NinRick! I'll plan on meditating about what kinds of experiences I've had for this year and how its helped me grow. I'm thinking of maybe keeping a journal for the year of 2022 that way it will be simpler to look back at how I thought about things and have grown next time.

Hail Satan

NigredoMax said:
NinRick said:

Thank you for the advice NinRick! I'll plan on meditating about what kinds of experiences I've had for this year and how its helped me grow. I'm thinking of maybe keeping a journal for the year of 2022 that way it will be simpler to look back at how I thought about things and have grown next time.

Hail Satan

Yes definitely!
Maintain a black book and write down your experiences.
Write down the things you have learned in your meditations, and apply the gained knowledge, ask your GD for guidance, or even any Demon you are attracted to.
I never had bad experiences with any Demon and nobody rejected me or something like that.
The Demons are extremely helpful when it comes to advancement.

Also a good way to quantify your progress is to look back, and see what parts of your body/soul you have opened.

From my experience, after you have opened something freshly, you still need to keep meditating for a rather long time, to keep it nicely open.
After a while you don’t need much time and effort to re-empower it tho.

If you can manifest workings into reality ,you're an intermediate starting from workings related to yourself spreading out to other things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back