Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I just killed my dog out of too much discipline

Diablo666

My puppy I named Zeus I bought not quite long ago I over disciplined him and he became unconscious and died today..I know I have committed an abomination by beating this dog to death out of discipline..The God's will not be happy with me.. Please HPs help me..need advise..Am going to bury him today..May Anubis go with him in peace and let the God's find it in their hearts to forgive me..Hail Satan forever

What kind of things did you do against this poor dog?

Do you even have a clue on how to raise a dog?

You do not "beat" a puppy dog to "discipline" them, and puppies do not understand at all if you beat them. The brain is not even developed when they are too young. What did possibly this little life did too much evil to you, to where you had to "Discipline" it to that extent?

Did you not understand when you were doing this act that this was totally wrong? Have you not read anything about dogs before to owning one? Did others who saw this consider this OK, or anyone tell you to do this? If so, this person belongs to be punished, as all this "information", unless it came out of pure delusions on your behalf, is fully wrong.

You were not even "disciplining" this dog. You have no idea about dogs or anything of the sort.

Unless you do some serious research and understanding, under no condition you should own a dog again.

In regards to what you can do to atone, buy a same species of a dog for another person that will take good lifelong care of him, or donate to animal shelter. Preferably, get the same species of dog, or pay in a shelter or organization that takes care of these dogs or do something in honor of Anubis or benefit of the Gods. Give him a proper burial too.

The above is not all, if anything, it's nothing really to reverse this act as its too shit.....

What led you to this point, be it ignorance or utter stupidity, has to be understood and rooted out. Do some real good inner searching and root it out.

Ask Anubis to clean the emotional wounds of the dog from memory, so he may have a better reincarnation.

For 9 days raise energy and ask Anubis to take it for the above purpose, at least that you can do.

Also, if you want to understand, also ask for Anubis, to show you in a dream what the dog experienced from his little soul what you have done to him. Meditate on that afterwards and really understand this suffering as you lack it from your life, given you perpetuate it without knowdlege.

This was not discipline this was abuse.

You have a lot to learn before every owning any animal again. I hope you don't have any other pets. This is something a disturbed child or a fucked up person would do out of a temper tantrum. You probably just raged at something that he did. there's a lot of abusive parents who have done this with their children and it scars them for life if it does not kill them.

Atone in whatever way you can, and especially by never doing this again. If you have a temper, learn to control it before ever being in close contact with animals again if it leads you to hurt or mistreat them.

shit.................................................seriously?

fuck dude serious...do at once what Naked and Cobra told you...

you done fuck up. NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!

Many people bought or adopted pets during the pandemic, especially during the lockdowns. I believe many those pets have suffered from abuse or at least some mental trauma, certainly because people bought them after watching all those tiktok #cute videos, but without giving a second thought to all the responsibilities that come with them, especially training their behavior. So many people I saw that don't know how to handle or live with their pets. It's just sad that even here on the forums, a person is confessing it.

I am little glad that this is not the case in my locality or at least on my street, no one has a pet and instead home owners here feed stray dogs and in return the dogs keep an eye out for the homes at night.

Nikois666 said:

Many people bought or adopted pets during the pandemic, especially during the lockdowns. I believe many those pets have suffered from abuse or at least some mental trauma, certainly because people bought them after watching all those tiktok #cute videos, but without giving a second thought to all the responsibilities that come with them, especially training their behavior. So many people I saw that don't know how to handle or live with their pets. It's just sad that even here on the forums, a person is confessing it.

I am little glad that this is not the case in my locality or at least on my street, no one has a pet and instead home owners here feed stray dogs and in return the dogs keep an eye out for the homes at night.
Unfortunately this is nothing abnormal. Most people are unfit for parents and also lack the neccessary mental faculties to take care of a pet as well. I mean, most people can barely take care of themselves considering how unhealthy they are.

Henu the Great said:
Unfortunately this is nothing abnormal. Most people are unfit for parents and also lack the neccessary mental faculties to take care of a pet as well. I mean, most people can barely take care of themselves considering how unhealthy they are.
Yeah, a sad state. I hope much of it will improve in this century.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
How do you beat A DOG... No, a fucking PUPPY to DEATH??? THERE IS NOTHING IT COULD HAVE POSSIBLY DONE TO DESERVE THAT. What kind of psychopath are you?

"Too much discipline" <- Seriously? You're trying to downplay this like you are in the right even though you know and admit it's an abomination of a thing to do! The first thing to do is seriously face the weight of what you have done! It's abhorrent!

What makes you think that could possibly ever be forgiven? You think you'd ever forgive someone that killed you like that? Anubis blesses us with loyal companions with kindness we can never repay in our entire lifetime; who watch over us after death as he; who would follow us unto the end of the earth; and all you do with your time with them, is beat them to death. All you give a shit about is what the gods will think of you. You beg, whimper and wail for their forgiveness and dare to hail Satan in the same breath. Well, I hope they ignore you like you ignored that little puppy's begging, whimpering and wailing. What goes around, comes around.

From one Satanist to "another" - Fuck you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What kind of things did you do against this poor dog?

Do you even have a clue on how to raise a dog?

You do not "beat" a puppy dog to "discipline" them, and puppies do not understand at all if you beat them. The brain is not even developed when they are too young. What did possibly this little life did too much evil to you, to where you had to "Discipline" it to that extent?

Did you not understand when you were doing this act that this was totally wrong? Have you not read anything about dogs before to owning one? Did others who saw this consider this OK, or anyone tell you to do this? If so, this person belongs to be punished, as all this "information", unless it came out of pure delusions on your behalf, is fully wrong.

You were not even "disciplining" this dog. You have no idea about dogs or anything of the sort.

Unless you do some serious research and understanding, under no condition you should own a dog again.

In regards to what you can do to atone, buy a same species of a dog for another person that will take good lifelong care of him, or donate to animal shelter. Preferably, get the same species of dog, or pay in a shelter or organization that takes care of these dogs or do something in honor of Anubis or benefit of the Gods. Give him a proper burial too.

The above is not all, if anything, it's nothing really to reverse this act as its too shit.....

What led you to this point, be it ignorance or utter stupidity, has to be understood and rooted out. Do some real good inner searching and root it out.

Thanks for the advice HPs..I haven't been meditating for awhile so I think that's why this incident occurred..All the same I shall do all what you all said..I have buried him yesterday with my jewelries and apologize to him and Satan , Anubis..
Hail Satan
Hail Anubis

Henu the Great said:
Nikois666 said:

The only good thing is that it seems he is aware that he is shit (unless he is a troll). So he can make sure to fix this mentality and never let it happen again, honestly it's better he never takes another animal!!!

What the fuck? I suggested to a member once before who had potentially given someone’s dogs a dangerous chemical to do what another member suggested and raise energy.

If someone told me this in person I could hardly refrain from beating them myself, and would consider it possibly worth a few days in the slammer depending on some factors. Since someone who’s that much of a little bitch would also call the police and cry victim. I’m not always nice, not sorry. Disclaimer this is not a literal threat. Hypothetical.

Difference here is you’re apologetic and admitting to this which 99% of people I’ve heard of doing this would never. It says something.

I’ve seen in a lot of external cultures from the states where animals are treated this way to this extent and it’s considered almost normal. Islam for example. Your age also matters and that effects how much you’re just repeating learned behaviors. If a child of the age of 0-5 or someone with a mental disability that made them held back in development did this then it’d be just sad.

You beat a puppy to death because you wanted to “discipline” it. Unbelievable.

Disgusting and sad.

But you can redeem yourself, as others have already mentioned.

Diablo666 said:
My puppy I named Zeus I bought not quite long ago I over disciplined him and he became unconscious and died today..I know I have committed an abomination by beating this dog to death out of discipline..The God's will not be happy with me.. Please HPs help me..need advise..Am going to bury him today..May Anubis go with him in peace and let the God's find it in their hearts to forgive me..Hail Satan forever

well seeing as you thought it was okay to treat a puppy that way you probably think its okay to treat a child that way since you know both can be destructive even though its not necessarily out of malicious intent from either the animal or even a child if you have one. well you don't deserve to be treated right at all let alone own another puppy sorry but you deserve to suffer preferably in a similar way i just woke up and this is one of the first things i read and i have no idea what you think is "discipline" since you killed the puppy over it lets just hope you get enslaved or "disciplined" by another Human or even an animal or just "harmed" some way cause well it would be justice in my opinion since alot of pet owners are so spoiled rotten they think they can just because its people like you who make me wish harm on many pet owners and parents in general since they can't seem to understand your not supposed to treat children and animals a certain way its people like you who make me sometimes feel that as an adult its somehow okay for me to have a pet or child then harm them or cut off pieces like off a childs genitals cause of culture for example so ya but that people don't like it when i want to treat horrible pet owners or parents the same way and let them face punishment and justice for their evil ways which they somehow "justify".

luis said:
Henu the Great said:
Nikois666 said:

The only good thing is that it seems he is aware that he is shit (unless he is a troll). So he can make sure to fix this mentality and never let it happen again, honestly it's better he never takes another animal!!!
Yes, self awareness about actions is key to moving forward and improving.

It's a real shame that a dedicated Satanist does not meditate daily (said in his other post), which would explain some of the idiocy of this.

Diablo666 said:
Thanks for the advice HPs..I haven't been meditating for awhile so I think that's why this incident occurred..All the same I shall do all what you all said..I have buried him yesterday with my jewelries and apologize to him and Satan , Anubis..
Hail Satan
Hail Anubis

... and what about people who have never meditated, should they abuse and kill animals and use "not meditating" as an excuse? That is not an excuse. And it's not an "incident", that word makes it sound something tiny and non-important.

Pets (cats and dogs) are like children. Like 3 year olds. They know some things, they have some intelligence, and they definitely make mistakes. But they should never be beaten, this does not teach them anything!

Soul Wings said:
What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
How do you beat A DOG... No, a fucking PUPPY to DEATH??? THERE IS NOTHING IT COULD HAVE POSSIBLY DONE TO DESERVE THAT. What kind of psychopath are you?

"Too much discipline" <- Seriously? You're trying to downplay this like you are in the right even though you know and admit it's an abomination of a thing to do! The first thing to do is seriously face the weight of what you have done! It's abhorrent!

What makes you think that could possibly ever be forgiven? You think you'd ever forgive someone that killed you like that? Anubis blesses us with loyal companions with kindness we can never repay in our entire lifetime; who watch over us after death as he; who would follow us unto the end of the earth; and all you do with your time with them, is beat them to death. All you give a shit about is what the gods will think of you. You beg, whimper and wail for their forgiveness and dare to hail Satan in the same breath. Well, I hope they ignore you like you ignored that little puppy's begging, whimpering and wailing. What goes around, comes around.

From one Satanist to "another" - Fuck you.

No better.

That was my first thought: what an abomination.

This was the first post I saw when I got up. Horror.

This is no such thing as discipline, this is the result of a mind that is literally fucked up. If you are actually an SS you can redeem yourself, if you are not I hope that you get the "eye for an eye" treatment.

In no way will you discipline a dog by beating it, this is applied to other animals too, all you will get is a dog that is scared of its own owner and who will piss itself when it gets emotional. Beating it will not train your dog in any way, it's nothing short of jewish to beat a defenseless animal.

You disgusting piece of filth, you damn piece of trash have named him after one of the highest Gods, the Father of Gods and Humans, and have beaten and killed this poor little being on such a holy time like this.

This is a great form of blasphemy you bitch.

Diablo666 said:

You disgusting piece of trash did the same as the jews when they beat and torture a goat (to represent Father Satan) and let it die in a desert or throw it down a cliff.

I hope you damn know how disgusting you are and suffer horrible remorse for this what you did.

You fucking killed an innocent animal. But what makes it even much worse is the immense BLASPHEMY and crime you commited, by killing it after giving it the name of the God of the Gods.

May Zeus punish you. May Lightning and Thunder strike you down. It is very well deserved!

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Henu the Great said:
Yes, self awareness about actions is key to moving forward and improving.

It's a real shame that a dedicated Satanist does not meditate daily (said in his other post), which would explain some of the idiocy of this.
Yep, really sad. Even just an hour of basic meditations would help a lot.

Well almost no one knows the correct thing to do in a lot of situations anymore. So that is where looking up something on the internet before actually doing it is useful.

However I somehow don't think this person respects the Gods very much to name their dog after one of them then treat it badly like this.

So yeah a lot of purification and rituals done to help our side is in order. Show them your serious and want to be a better person. Don't own a pet again until you know what your doing and don't name it after any of the Gods. My cousin had a dog named Loki too I kind of didn't like that (please note I do not know who that is in Satanism though but it's one of the Gods that is the point) Some how I think this is a case of someone told me this is how I am supposed to raise an animal so thats what i think is best.

If you truly are sorry take action and make up for it as best you can.

Diablo666 said:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

:eek:
This is not fault of "meditation" .What you did to this pour dog is just disgusting and I think this behavior is unacceptable here , you don't deserve another animals.

Shame on you , you must have ill mind, sort temper or anger issues what you need to fix in the future.

Again, do people not see the troll? A little defaming propaganda to make JoS look like it's full of bad people?

I felt bad cause I was kind of mean to a cat when I was younger (was xtian then) but this takes the cake. I don't feel so bad now. At least I was nothing like this👍

963848-vlad.jpg.jpeg

Got something for you. But I think this would be too quick.

When someone gets tormented as a child by a grandparent things like this also can happen. I'm speaking for myself here.
I was beaten like you would not believe because of my grandma she would force christian believes on me and try to control my life asif it was hers. In my chart I'm a very free spirit and cannot take it when someone tries to control me and she held me back with about everything. It's really dangerous for that person aswell. She did this for years and even today just by sitting with her at the table made me realise I still fucking HATE her. She has done more damage to me than everyone combined in my life. Anyway she tormented me and when I got angry told me I'm Satan's child or I have a demon in me in a way which made me feel like monster and then would go to my father and act asif she was a victim and only trying to help me then my father would corner me and if I got upset because of the unfairness he would beat me. REALLY FUCKING BEAT ME!
Anyway this carried on for years. I had no outlet and did horrible things to animals and one day when I was I bit older I beat my father in the cruelest way you can think of and was planning on killing my grandma. I always thought of ways in my head on how I was going to do it..Today I looked at her and just hoped she will die already. I'm a different person today and I wont do these things but the hatered I have for this person is so much I'm actually hoping she will die in a horrible way and be eaten by the most vile ETs creatures to never reincarnate again.

This is wrong I know but I cannot help feeling like this.
And it's stuff like this that when combined with drugs or alcohol can cause the same stuff this topic is about. Even about sexuality my father beat the living shit out of me finding out I was being sexual with a retarted gay molester at the age of 5 up until the age of 10 maybe. Who introduced me to porn made me suck his fucking dick and shit. I would tell my dad I he would beat ME and that retard. This caused a lot of problems for me but when I got older I knocked his teeth out and did things I wont say... anyway that grandma the parasite that she is would drag me down, belittle me and call me names and stuff which made it worse I had absolutely no one who would care when I live with them.
This made me naughty and I had the reputation for always being the bad guy even tho I wasn't always most of the time though I was purposefully being spitefull and ended up doing things she said was of the devil and I should stay away...
Started smoking drinking doing drugs got addicted to porn and all sorts of nasties including hurting animals.

She is a bit different today and has no real influence over me but her grip on my father is the same atleast it doesn't effect me anymore and the christianity is not as intense as it was infact it's almost gone so to say. My other granny that died was very caring a true grandma she spoiled me like crazy aswell bought my toys and made me drink my vitamins and eat healthy lete build puzzles and stuff like that.She truely cared and she always told me I'm the appel of her eye and that I never was naughty when I was with her. So yeah how one is raised IS a big factor aswell. Because my parents divorced I had to stay with one side of the family then move to the other side and this whent on for years an years I never was stable..

Sorry for the long post.

Not saying my parents are Jewish the pedophile was I think. His nose was hooked. My grandma protected him even from my father because they were always fighting. He was also a thieve and use to lie about everything. He had nowhere to go and lived with us.

Spidersweb said:
Again, do people not see the troll? A little defaming propaganda to make JoS look like it's full of bad people?

Even if this is the case, the replies are enough to make bystanders see that horrible things like that aren't tolerated among us.

Shadowcat said:
Spidersweb said:

Even if this is the case, the replies are enough to make bystanders see that horrible things like that aren't tolerated among us.

That's a good point. Animals (and children) are sacred in Satanism and to be protected.

Spidersweb said:

Could be, but then again, there have been incidents where people even on accident have killed their animals.

Some people have killed pets due to gross negligence, and it can happen. I have heard some really bad stories.

As one doesn't have idea on how to deal with them, co-existence with smaller lifeforms can incur their death even unwillingly or simply because people are gross brutes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are these meditations worth doing? I never used them and honestly most of us don't have enough time so if they are good I might try them. I'm asking because i know the jos may have some outdated information and I don't know if they are good to use.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are these meditations worth doing? I never used them and honestly most of us don't have enough time so if they are good I might try them. I'm asking because i know the jos may have some outdated information and I don't know if they are good to use.

I think we are in the wrong post. What post are you referring to?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Weird, I thought I posted it in the Necronomicon topic. I was asking if the Necronomicon chakra opening where worth to do but somehow I posted it here.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

Weird, I thought I posted it in the Necronomicon topic. I was asking if the Necronomicon chakra opening where worth to do but somehow I posted it here.

That has happened to me at least 4 times recently my reply posts a whole new topic or shows up somewhere else random. Now I just kind of watch where my post goes check back and if it does that hit delete. I don't know why that kind of thing is happening must be a bug.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That has happened to me at least 4 times recently my reply posts a whole new topic or shows up somewhere else random. Now I just kind of watch where my post goes check back and if it does that hit delete. I don't know why that kind of thing is happening must be a bug.
Weird, It never happened to or so I think, maybe It happened and I'm not aware.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Real smart to say this for everyone to see. Now you’ll be getting cursed idiot.

Your mentality is kind of wronge here because;
1- he deserves it if he gets cursed (but I strongly doubt anyone will spend thier personal time trying to curse someone who is asking for some kind of help when they can just do a RTR and root out this kind of evil of ignorance alltogether.

2-If someone is asking for advice on what they can do atone for a mistake they have done, then thats fine people should be open about these things and not be afraid of getting ''cursed'' so both the mistake and be reversed best to our abilities as a community

Diablo666 said:

I hope you get what you deserve and Anubis and Lilith punish you very hard.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back