Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SYNCHRONICITIES?

CaspianTheDreamer

Hello everyone. Ever since i was freed from the clutch of pisslam many years ago. I slowly gravitated towards witchcraft and spirituality. Even before becoming a Satanic Soul and before even knowing ANYTHING about father, i almost always kept seeing 11:11 , 111, or just 11, alongside many many other numbers like 222, 555, etc. ..... when i was following the " law of attraction " bogus weakling community with jewish kabbalah agendas. I was told that these are " angel numbers " or whatnot and meant that i was on the right path or whatever. But now i see that father's number is 11, which i kept seeing a lot almost everyday even before knowing the real truth. Many other non- numerical " coincidences " and happy accidents happened a lot too. I was wondering if you guys knew what this means and what i should do about it?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Hello everyone. Ever since i was freed from the clutch of pisslam many years ago. I slowly gravitated towards witchcraft and spirituality. Even before becoming a Satanic Soul and before even knowing ANYTHING about father, i almost always kept seeing 11:11 , 111, or just 11, alongside many many other numbers like 222, 555, etc. ..... when i was following the " law of attraction " bogus weakling community with jewish kabbalah agendas. I was told that these are " angel numbers " or whatnot and meant that i was on the right path or whatever. But now i see that father's number is 11, which i kept seeing a lot almost everyday even before knowing the real truth. Many other non- numerical " coincidences " and happy accidents happened a lot too. I was wondering if you guys knew what this means and what i should do about it?

"There are positive and negative numbers related here-and this is also highly individual.

Positive numbers or positive events, you will see it. Satan'a signature numbers as 666 and related are exceptionally positive and a message from thr Gods.

However, likewise, there can be negative numbers showing which are about negative events. These will be individually negative." HPHC https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23689

Never heared 11 to be a number of Satan.

"His numbers are 13, 666 and 4. [666 is perfection and everlasting life]" Satan https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

As far as I remember 11 was about punishment. There could be also a positive attribute.

111 is solar powernumber

Don´t get obsessed about numbers seeing in your daily live.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
i know 11 is a number of the enemy related to destruction. It isn't related to Satan. It isn't a strange thing that your kabbalistic friends told you that it is an angel number. If you see it a lot probably you have to clean your soul from enemy energy and removing enemy influence from your life. But 555 is a number of Satan. i Don't know if the enemy has corrupted it

Thank you everybody . For some weird reason i remember seeing 11 being his number i dunno why. Maybe it was my imagination or maybe the trickery of the enemy. Either way, thank you so much for informing me.

I was once working on a PowerPoint project with information about JoS, yoga etc. When I was looking at a picture of Eva Braun doing a yoga backbend stance, the mouse stopped working and a folder was created and named "666" in front of my eyes. True story.

Speaking of synchronicities I've noticed lately I often get a message from someone the same instance I pick up my phone to look at something etc. Don't know why this is.

I started getting blasted by 42's in the last month or so... to the point I began consciously paying attention to other numbers that show up. I guess there's nothing else to do but clean, clean, clean.

Inflorescentia said:
I started getting blasted by 42's in the last month or so... to the point I began consciously paying attention to other numbers that show up. I guess there's nothing else to do but clean, clean, clean.

Seeing numbers can be a sign that a certain Demon wants to gain your attention and make you aware of something rather imporant for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back