Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is the "peace symbol" a curse on the Algiz rune?

Nimrod33

Greetings fellow SS!

Since I've discovered the Runes years ago, wherever I've seen the "Peace Symbol", I've ended up wondering if it supposed to be a modified version of the Algiz Rune, stolen by the enemy and used for cucking us with pacifism and other nonsense. To give you a better idea of what I'm talking about, I'll post below the already mentioned symbol below:

peace-symbol-PNG4.png

No this is a curse on the users of this not the rune itself. Runes can be reversed as Maxine said often they are vibrated backwards as well but this might not be required if one focuses on the rune reversed in the correct way. This reverses the energy of the rune. This is considered a death rune and acts to curse people and remove protection. That is why the circle is around it (in this case actually good) to somewhat contain the energy. It does not fully contain in though this curses the people who wear use and promote this symbol. This symbolizes death and curses.

The circle around this also can create it as a focal point like the necronomicon thing and concentrate the energy but in this case people are not meditating on it or using it as a magickal working like that so this more contains the energy making it more of a slow burn type thing in its users but still very much present if you went in any hippie like stores or places it's used you can feel it.

semaphorealphabet.jpg

This is where it comes from. The N and D at the same time, it means Nuclear Disarmament. From protests during Vietnam war and cold war, and wanting to get rid of all nuclear weapons. This was during a time when there was a lot of fear about nuclear war destroying the whole world, so they wanted to prevent that.

Nimrod33 said:
Greetings fellow SS!

Since I've discovered the Runes years ago, wherever I've seen the "Peace Symbol", I've ended up wondering if it supposed to be a modified version of the Algiz Rune, stolen by the enemy and used for cucking us with pacifism and other nonsense. To give you a better idea of what I'm talking about, I'll post below the already mentioned symbol below:

peace-symbol-PNG4.png
It's Yr rune. It's means death.
It's also used in NatSoc/Pagan graves.
170px-Grabstein_PZ.jpg

And yes, "peace" symbol is curse, because when jew say peace, he think death. Pacifism, lefttism, drugs, race mixing, "love"- all this hippie scum is death. Also circles are jewish symbols what they are using for bind our symbols, like circles on Church of Satan logo with hebrew letters.

slyscorpion said:
No this is a curse on the users of this not the rune itself. Runes can be reversed as Maxine said often they are vibrated backwards as well but this might not be required if one focuses on the rune reversed in the correct way. This reverses the energy of the rune. This is considered a death rune and acts to curse people and remove protection. That is why the circle is around it (in this case actually good) to somewhat contain the energy. It does not fully contain in though this curses the people who wear use and promote this symbol. This symbolizes death and curses.
You know whats interesting? The fact that reversing the runes doesn't destroy gentiles or the runes but reversing Hebrew letters (which i think i have read that each letter has a specific power for jews and curse on gentiles) destroys the jews directly. Does this mean that the jewish soul is literally made up of their letters and the energies of those letters? If so then could there possibly be some sort of alphabet that if reversed, could bring OUR downfall? ( i did read that the jewish letters are reversals of some things that relate to gentiles, like the letter ROSH in hebrew was SHOR , which i think is actually THOR but reversed) .

CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:
You know whats interesting? The fact that reversing the runes doesn't destroy gentiles or the runes but reversing Hebrew letters (which i think i have read that each letter has a specific power for jews and curse on gentiles) destroys the jews directly. Does this mean that the jewish soul is literally made up of their letters and the energies of those letters? If so then could there possibly be some sort of alphabet that if reversed, could bring OUR downfall? ( i did read that the jewish letters are reversals of some things that relate to gentiles, like the letter ROSH in hebrew was SHOR , which i think is actually THOR but reversed) .
We - our Souls - are not connected to an alphabet. Humans - all Races of the Human Species - are individuals, and each individual person has their own individual and unique Soul. The jew is a hive-mind, connected to a computer or a diagram or a schematic, receiving instructions, if you will - said alphabet (alephbet). Our individual Human Souls are made up of light. Presumably, the jew's soul is also made up of light, so that it can be contained within a humanoid body, but all of those bodies share the single soul, that is their hebrew letters. Humans' Souls are separate and individual; thus, the possibilities, the diversity, the increases for Humans are endless. The jew is stuck to its hebrew letters; we can become immortal; the jew can't.

FancyMancy said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:
We - our Souls - are not connected to an alphabet. Humans - all Races of the Human Species - are individuals, and each individual person has their own individual and unique Soul. The jew is a hive-mind, connected to a computer or a diagram or a schematic, receiving instructions, if you will - said alphabet (alephbet). Our individual Human Souls are made up of light. Presumably, the jew's soul is also made up of light, so that it can be contained within a humanoid body, but all of those bodies share the single soul, that is their hebrew letters. Humans' Souls are separate and individual; thus, the possibilities, the diversity, the increases for Humans are endless. The jew is stuck to its hebrew letters; we can become immortal; the jew can't.

Hm, that sounds reasonable....thank you

CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:

I think reversing some words of power and God names can harm the Gentile soul. The reason I think this is a lot of Hebrew words and many of the letters are words of power or the names of Gods reversed. Interesting enough one of their devil figures Haman is Sanskrit Namah reversed just an example so you know what I am talking about.

However we are not connected to an alphabet. If some tribe sat there reversing all the Sanskrit letters or Runic letters affirming they are destroyed this wouldn't do anything to us most likely (but may harm or destroy their own souls of the people doing it due to the energies and whatever this does) also these alphabets cannot be destroyed as they are hooked into the power of the universe using the source or creative force AKA the original meaning of the word God. The Hebrew alphabet is connected to parasitic energies that others create for them through their programs. It is only powerful so long as there is energy or thoughtforms behind it. This is an interior system of Magick. Which is why they spent thousands of years cursing us before the world got in this mess and in 9 years we have their system almost destroyed through rtrs literally in the astral at least.

slyscorpion said:

Make if someone wanted to curse more they can use that symbol,the reptiles would lose their protection more, maybe it would be a good sign to keep to use against the reptilian jews

Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Make if someone wanted to curse more they can use that symbol,the reptiles would lose their protection more, maybe it would be a good sign to keep to use against the reptilian jews

Yeah but without the circle that kind of tames the energy of this whole thing and makes it more slow I sense. If one wanted to do a curse they wouldn't want that.

slyscorpion said:
Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah but without the circle that kind of tames the energy of this whole thing and makes it more slow I sense. If one wanted to do a curse they wouldn't want that.

But the circle also binds energy to a work, the circle amongst, other shapes, isn't all bad just how one uses it,an I'm sure the reptilian jews know that already,Anyway did you know that the celts also had a protective symbol that binded energy of the sun to a work or spell,

[/quote]
That's very informative for me, and makes perfect sense. I can see why the grimy kikes hate us so much, they can never be truly human like us.
They are only capable of playing god through materialism and never able to ascend higher as we are, so the kike acts like a tantrum brat trying to destroy and steal our achievements throughout history. They will always be artificial and an invasive species, without us they are nothing. Even if they succeeded in enslaving and blood/energy draining all us Gentiles, they would still be nothing without us, as a parasite dies without it's host. What a race of stupid, delusional, retarded "people" that call themselves superior and "god's" chosen, yet are literally nothing and would cut each other's throats without the Gentile to leech off of. Pathetic existence, and I wish I could make them all realize how pathetic it is, so they would realize collective suicide is the best solution to their dilemma.

SagittarianMage said:
That's very informative for me, and makes perfect sense. I can see why the grimy kikes hate us so much, they can never be truly human like us.
They are only capable of playing god through materialism and never able to ascend higher as we are, so the kike acts like a tantrum brat trying to destroy and steal our achievements throughout history. They will always be artificial and an invasive species, without us they are nothing. Even if they succeeded in enslaving and blood/energy draining all us Gentiles, they would still be nothing without us, as a parasite dies without it's host. What a race of stupid, delusional, retarded "people" that call themselves superior and "god's" chosen, yet are literally nothing and would cut each other's throats without the Gentile to leech off of. Pathetic existence, and I wish I could make them all realize how pathetic it is, so they would realize collective suicide is the best solution to their dilemma.
I have said either on here, or just as my own opinion, that it is a brat and having temper tantrums. It literally is that. That might be understood as a metaphor or symbolic way to describe the jew, but it is literal.

Without a host, willing or unwilling, the parasite can't survive. I have posted before about Animal/Insect examples of parasites and hosts. If you haven't seen it, it might be interesting or funny or something for you to read through.

While the jew reckons it is "god"'s chozsen, the jew also reckons it itself is god... but money is the god of the jew... and the jew also says that "god" asks advice from the jew... So... like... what the fuck? (As the jew is "god", and christians reckon "god" is 1 "god" in 3 persons; it is just so very... I don't know the fudge-cake what... that the schizoid... I can't use enough good-enough words because all other words fall way too short... jew is the director of it all...)

You wish you could help them realise? In a sense, I had a similar thing. Like for example, later in civilisation (when it starts being not merely a civilisation; rather, a Civilisation with the capital C) on this Planet, the jew knows its days are... well, already numbered. I imagine it, rather nonsensically, I think, that a jew is walking around and a more... kinder and politer Human has not necessarily befriended it, but was civil and what-knot, and the jew says something like, "You've always been my friend" or "nice to me" or whatever... and a conversation ensues with the Human asking the jew for actual genuine truths as to why, for what reason, etc. What (or "who") gives it the right to do what it did. We know the answer is its reptillian overlords... but then asking the jew about its top rabbis, if not all j00z, knows its reign of terror was limited... so... then... blank ?

shakes head It's like trying to REASON with a christian. Hec-- I mean hell-- damn it, I mean Hell-- oh, wait, that's blasphemy... ermm... heaven* - christians are trained and programmed by jew shit, so... It just boggles the mind. Even if I knew all the relevant details and understood them, I still don't think I could understand why it continued on with its ways anyway... Yes, those things are in its soul; it was created for that very purpose, meaning, reason... but... what? Why?... OK, the reptillians fudged-up in its evolution way back when (so we think, or it was fudged-up before it evolved into sentience, or whatever)... Its karma had more-than-cemented its fate, destiny, wyrd... yet the rabbis or all j00z knew it won't last forever (if I am not mistaken) in its holey books, it admits... I forgot which God, actually told the jew that it can't last forever. Well, I said before the jew is a robot and robots don't have feelings, so... it is programmed and working according to that programme and those protocols, etc.

I know others have said it - I believe sarcastically and insincerely - that the jew should beg Satan and the Gods and Goddesses for mercy. I really doubt it would work... but there is still a tiny niggling... niggle that... niggles away about if the jew genuinely tried to repent and behave itself properly... but then I remember the jew's soul is the hebrew alphabet which is being destroyed, so... nevermind!

*I have had the intention of starting to change "god damn it" or "fucking hell", etc., to things like "god paradise it" and "fucking heaven", etc., for a while!

CaspianTheDreamer said:
FancyMancy said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
No problem! It is difficult for me to conceptualise how individual bodies (and minds/consciences?) can share 1 soul... but without knowing the ingredients or the format or mould that the jew's soul is made up in/from/with/by... I suppose I won't understand it. My guess is, like Human Souls, we have multiple Spiritual Bodies; the jew must have each its own individual... container in which is contained the hebrew magic letters. (If this has been explained before, then I haven't seen it.)

FancyMancy said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
FancyMancy said:
No problem! It is difficult for me to conceptualise how individual bodies (and minds/consciences?) can share 1 soul... but without knowing the ingredients or the format or mould that the jew's soul is made up in/from/with/by... I suppose I won't understand it. My guess is, like Human Souls, we have multiple Spiritual Bodies; the jew must have each its own individual... container in which is contained the hebrew magic letters. (If this has been explained before, then I haven't seen it.)

This is already confusing enough. But you know what is even more interesting? The type of soul that will be brought forth into existence by race mixing of jews and gentiles. We have mentioned many times that even if a person has very tiny percentage jewish blood they are a jew which i assume is because that since the jews are alien( and possibly due to the extreme lower chakra energy their creator- the reptilians- have), they have the most active genes, extreme extent even. And they literally have different chakra system. I think i have read that we have 7 main chakras while jews only have 5. Which could be a reason of why we can advance spiritually and become gods but they cant

FancyMancy said:
SagittarianMage said:
You wish you could help them realise? In a sense, I had a similar thing.
I guess I am helping the enemy realize how to self-destruct through daily reversing of their kike torah hebrew letters.
And fuck their their tetragammaton. It can need to meet its destruction daily for a million years and I'd be happy to take up the task.
Their pathetic soul protection worked for them well when SS were without... Now it is shattered by one SS or another daily, fervently, and without pity until their downfall.
Happy to be doing it alongside you sister, as I enjoy reading your posts. I like the mounds of info and dedication put into them. They're entertaining as well.

FancyMancy said:
SagittarianMage said:
Without a host, willing or unwilling, the parasite can't survive. I have posted before about Animal/Insect examples of parasites and hosts. If you haven't seen it, it might be interesting or funny or something for you to read through.
I tried searching for the post, but it keeps sending me to this thread and One-wirekike-phenom posts. Would you happen to have the link to it? If not, no worries.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
FancyMancy said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

This is already confusing enough. But you know what is even more interesting? The type of soul that will be brought forth into existence by race mixing of jews and gentiles. We have mentioned many times that even if a person has very tiny percentage jewish blood they are a jew which i assume is because that since the jews are alien( and possibly due to the extreme lower chakra energy their creator- the reptilians- have), they have the most active genes, extreme extent even. And they literally have different chakra system. I think i have read that we have 7 main chakras while jews only have 5. Which could be a reason of why we can advance spiritually and become gods but they cant
I think it was mentioned that the Soul is related directly to DNA/genes. We know about dominant and recessive genes; the jew's is dominant above all Humans' genes. That's why "even with 1/16 jew blood, one is still a jew".

It has also been said or suggested that to protect genes/Race, the 'higher'(?) genes are recessive. Whites' are recessive to Asians' and Blacks'; Asians' are recessive to Blacks'; all Humans' are recessive to the jew's.

The differences in Humans' Chakras and the jew's chakras would be that... sort of like an electric circuit. You can place things here and there, and they may or may not work. Some would work well, while others would not. In electric circuits, wires/cables, there is a sort of aura and hum. In a sense, the electrical 'aura' and 'hum' of the jew's soul and Humans' Souls interact. The mere existence of the jew being here is poison and pollution against Earth.

SagittarianMage said:
I guess I am helping the enemy realize how to self-destruct through daily reversing of their kike torah hebrew letters.
And fuck their their tetragammaton. It can need to meet its destruction daily for a million years and I'd be happy to take up the task.
Their pathetic soul protection worked for them well when SS were without... Now it is shattered by one SS or another daily, fervently, and without pity until their downfall.
Happy to be doing it alongside you sister, as I enjoy reading your posts. I like the mounds of info and dedication put into them. They're entertaining as well.
If the jew could decide, it might actually decide to just quit now while it is behind. It's going to be destroyed anyway, and neither Satan nor its overlords will keep it, from what I gather, so it is just beyond stupid and pointless and a waste. The best it can hope for is to go off-Planet, enslave some of its own... erm... people... and enjoy doing that, away from(?!) Satan and its reptillian overlords. Also thanks, and also also my username is FancyMancy, not FancyWomancy!

SagittarianMage said:
FancyMancy said:
SagittarianMage said:
I tried searching for the post, but it keeps sending me to this thread and One-wirekike-phenom posts. Would you happen to have the link to it? If not, no worries.

It's actually the first link in this thread, but this should also be somewhat informative, as well. Me saying about the Lower Nordics being jealous, etc., is a mistake. I was misinformed. In the Dropbox link, there might be jokes but it is all rather revealing. "Don't tell me how it ends..." is... rather interesting. If you think about it, with [what it is], you can still realise that the jew and its reptillian overlords are parasites - plus that is also mentioned via that Dropbox link.

FancyMancy said:
If the jew could decide, it might actually decide to just quit now while it is behind. It's going to be destroyed anyway, and neither Satan nor its overlords will keep it, from what I gather, so it is just beyond stupid and pointless and a waste. The best it can hope for is to go off-Planet, enslave some of its own... erm... people... and enjoy doing that, away from(?!) Satan and its reptillian overlords. Also thanks, and also also my username is FancyMancy, not FancyWomancy!
Apologies for my ignorance on the name gender brother! I figured the same about the jew more or less. If it had the capacity to see what it deserves or the capacity for guilt, it wouldn't be able to change it's nature. What you said is what I thought as well about them enslaving their own kind if they had no Gentiles to hoodwink.
It's a hopeless race the jew.
As I saw another SS put it somewhere, it needs to be eradicated down to the last atom, as our mother nature doesn't deserve to contain an iota of jewish matter in it! More and more Gentiles are starting to realize, but how they can't connect the dots more quickly in these times is baffling. Sometimes the jew is outright gloatful about their kikeness.
I guess humanity is having a hard time collectively coming to terms with the fact that earth is infested with leeches in human form. They can't comprehend the fact that they aren't truly human.
Only good thing about a jew is that it will end another jew.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back