Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Positive/negative rune use

Cynthia

I was reading the post about 108 and its use in black magic and it made me wonder more about the runes. They can be used with both positive affirmations and black magic. What exactly determines this? Is it only intention and energy used? Can you accidentally charge negative energy when intending positive? Or is this unlikely with a clean aura?
Thank you for your time
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Cynthia said:
I was reading the post about 108 and its use in black magic and it made me wonder more about the runes. They can be used with both positive affirmations and black magic. What exactly determines this? Is it only intention and energy used? Can you accidentally charge negative energy when intending positive? Or is this unlikely with a clean aura?
Thank you for your time
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos
You program the energy by visualizing it, feeling the outcome with intent using your astral senses, and lastly with affirmations.

Cynthia said:
Thank you for your time
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

It depends on both the intention and the nature of the energy you use. Surely you have noticed that each rune has different properties as well as colours.

Cynthia said:
Thank you for your time
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

You raise the energies of said rune, and with will, intentions, visualisation, and affirmations you direct the Energies into a goal, for good or bad.
This determines what the rune will do.
Always direct the energies with the above!

I was reading the post about 108 and its use in black magic and it made me wonder more about the runes.
Also, 108 isn't necessarily bad, it's only related to Saturn and is half of 216, so it's an incomplete number, so it's good in black magic works.
They can be used with both positive affirmations and black magic. What exactly determines this? Is it only intention and energy used?
Your affirmation and focus determine the manner of the rune, which can be positive or negative.
Can you accidentally charge negative energy when intending positive? Or is this unlikely with a clean aura?
As I said, if you are focused and have strong intentions, you can't make a positive rune do something negative and vice versa.
As for a clean aura, it's necessary to avoid potential disasters that can befall you.

For example this spring I used the Thurisaz rune to charge a bloodstone, however, I didn’t direct the energies. I just charged the stone with this rune. This went well for like 10 days to 2 Weeks, and after that I dislocated my knee.
Simply because I didn’t direct the energies.

A couple of months I used the same rune for empowerment and made very good, beneficial and positive experiences.

Key is to direct those energies, and not let them loose. You need to be in charge. Or else you might learn it the hard way.

Color you use with it, affirmation, intent/a controlled mind.

If you’re more of a beginner maybe stick to runes that only have positive qualities more so until you get your mind under control and you’re more capable of handling energies

NinRick said:
For example this spring I used the Thurisaz rune to charge a bloodstone, however, I didn’t direct the energies. I just charged the stone with this rune. This went well for like 10 days to 2 Weeks, and after that I dislocated my knee.
Simply because I didn’t direct the energies.

A couple of months I used the same rune for empowerment and made very good, beneficial and positive experiences.

Key is to direct those energies, and not let them loose. You need to be in charge. Or else you might learn it the hard way.

The way you worded that, setting them loose, really makes sense. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, NinRick!

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back