Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

aversion To Males, Hang ups

ChaosBringer666

So recently I've realized that I have a strong aversion to other men, quite strange that I only just noticed it. I don't want to go into many details, (because its embarrassing) but when I asked Father if I was "comparing myself to him" he said "yes and no." No because I've never directly compared myself to him. (in a negative way) But yes because I compare my physical self to every male around ( and by extension Father ) because of how I was born ( I have type of palsy that makes me limp and weaker than most guys...)

YES I know that a body is not what defines you as man. it actually is more than just surface level, all clashes with authority growing up or otherwise have always been men at least with women there is always a common ground met. With men, it usually hurts bad. It Doesn't mean I didn't deserve it but It always feels like I get pushed into a corner. like I remember one time on a school walk one of my peers (who knows nothing about me) starts chirping " pick up your feet" "your not gangster stop walking like that" for like 20-30 minutes we finally get back to school and he asks "so uh why do you walk like that"... :| fuck off like actually.

So that's one instance, I wouldn't say it's super common but it happens enough to remind me I'm not normal, every bloody time I forget.

sooo uhh that's it, kinda 2 problems woven together but I couldn't properly explain the aversion without details. now I have dealt with hang ups before but those were inner problems, this is a little different and literally involves men as a whole so I don't really know where to starts.

Thanks everyone

have a good day

ChaosBringer666 said:

Yes, it may be 2 problems woven together, but that is how most problems go. One organ having trouble creates another problem somewhere else, and so on. Same here.

Feeling weak could make you less willing to deal with Men. This may seem strange, but it isn't really. We know that Mars rules the men in one's life and it also gives physical strength and competitiveness, among other things. So a debilitated Mars could result in a weaker constitution, in addition to poor relations with other men. This does not necessarily have to be the case for you, but it is just an example.

This will take some time to solve, but it is not impossible, either. I don't know how old you are, but older adults shouldn't give you those sorts of provocative comments. Therefore, you could probably resolve your aversion to males through munka and not have any more issues with people recreating that sort of wound.

But, as I said above, it seems the source of the issue is in your body and your feelings surrounding that. This is something that you will have to look into how best to resolve, but it is probably a combination of increasing your vitality and/or boosting the associated planets. Mars/Sun/Saturn all rule health in their own ways, but there may be specifics relating to your palsy as well.

The above should be done if you have low vitality, in general, or lower muscularity. Afterward, then you can use Satanama to resolve the palsy and restore your health to normal, in that regard. This can be done in a Virgo waning moon, since you are removing an affliction.

Anyway, you will want to plan out some good times for these. Look at all the Squares that can be done soon. Unfortunately, you may not have time for everything at once, but try to prioritize what needs to be done first. Good luck.

ChaosBringer666 said:
So recently I've realized that I have a strong aversion to other men, quite strange that I only just noticed it. I don't want to go into many details, (because its embarrassing) but when I asked Father if I was "comparing myself to him" he said "yes and no." No because I've never directly compared myself to him. (in a negative way) But yes because I compare my physical self to every male around ( and by extension Father ) because of how I was born ( I have type of palsy that makes me limp and weaker than most guys...)

YES I know that a body is not what defines you as man. it actually is more than just surface level, all clashes with authority growing up or otherwise have always been men at least with women there is always a common ground met. With men, it usually hurts bad. It Doesn't mean I didn't deserve it but It always feels like I get pushed into a corner. like I remember one time on a school walk one of my peers (who knows nothing about me) starts chirping " pick up your feet" "your not gangster stop walking like that" for like 20-30 minutes we finally get back to school and he asks "so uh why do you walk like that"... :| fuck off like actually.

So that's one instance, I wouldn't say it's super common but it happens enough to remind me I'm not normal, every bloody time I forget.

sooo uhh that's it, kinda 2 problems woven together but I couldn't properly explain the aversion without details. now I have dealt with hang ups before but those were inner problems, this is a little different and literally involves men as a whole so I don't really know where to starts.

Thanks everyone

have a good day

When someone talks like that again, stay composed and explain them why you are doing this, and just tell them a counter like „oh poor you, you don’t have it easy either huh? Being mentally retarded as you are...“ or walk next to him and tell him „I know a very good optician who gives discounts for mentally retarded people there“ and wink with one eye.
Pull out some sigma male move here.

The harsh truth is, that you have to deal with this, as this is how you are right now, there is no point in hiding it, or ignoring it. Do not be afraid to point it out, as when people see that you are vulnerable they will just keep picking on you. And if someone says something insulting just tell them something like „your words doesn’t reflect anything about me, but reveal everything about you.“
The only thing you can do is to stand strong and use words, intellect and wit.
This has to do with a certain degree of accepting and dealing with your current situation.

This doesn’t mean that things have to stay like that tho.

The next thing you need to do, is to advance. And I am talking about serious advancement. Giving it your all, dedicating much time into it, working for the Gods and building a strong relationship to them.

The serpent is the sign of healing, wisdom, knowledge and power. This will be very hard, but if you want to heal you need to seize it.

For how exactly you need to do it, you need to study the Joy of Satan, and also approach Father Satan and the Gods for guidance.

I suspect that because of your physical issues, you also have some spiritual issues within your soul, so even I wanted and would be allowed to share anything with you, I can not do it.

All I can tell you is that it is very possible to overcome this in the long run, but it will be also very hard, you have to become someone on an exceptional level.
With Real and serious wisdom, knowledge and serious power. And the best teachers and guides are the Demons for this.

Good luck.

Make friends with people that are good natured, accepting of who you are and you're relaxed around.

Stop trying to be like others. No body is normal. Our differences is what makes us interesting. Some are strong and heavy. Some light and thinner. It's all good.

Compete in things that matter not trying to fit into the herd.

Spirituality matters. You're ahead there for starters.

I have an aversion to certain people only for their unsavoury aspects. Not everyone.

So if you're feeling very competitive against other men and they're not doing anything.

Well all problems stem from your childhood.

Meditate on the feelings of inadequacy and pin point where they started.

Then come to terms with them.

Not knowing anything about you I'd like to gesture....

That if you can live. Move about freely, earn a living, participate in society like any other free individual. Then you are accepted.

We all have our own individual hang ups and prejudices.

I do too. And you know what. I fight with myself in my mind with it. It's not healthy and burns energy uselessly.

We must be grown ups. Unless there is actual competition a real vibe. I think live and let live is the best advice.

You cannot change others only yourself.

Change what you can, accept what you can't.

NinRick said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Thanks everyone

have a good day

When someone talks like that again, stay composed and explain them why you are doing this, and just tell them a counter like „oh poor you, you don’t have it easy either huh? Being mentally retarded as you are...“ or walk next to him and tell him „I know a very good optician who gives discounts for mentally retarded people there“ and wink with one eye.

The harsh truth is, that you have to deal with this, as this is how you are right now, there is no point in hiding it, or ignoring it. Do not be afraid to point it out, as when people see that you are vulnerable they will just keep picking on you. And if someone says something insulting just tell them something like „your words doesn’t reflect anything about me, but reveal everything about you.“
This has to do with a certain degree of accepting and dealing with your current situation.

The next thing you need to do, is to advance. And I am talking about serious advancement. Giving it your all, dedicating much time into it, working for the Gods and building a strong relationship to them.

The serpent is the sign of healing, wisdom, knowledge and power. This will be very hard, but if you want to heal you need to seize it.

For how exactly you need to do it, you need to study the Joy of Satan, and also approach Father Satan and the Gods for guidance.

I suspect that because of your physical issues, you also have some spiritual issues within your soul, so even I wanted and would be allowed to share anything with you, I can not do it.

All I can tell you is that it is very possible to overcome this in the long run, but it will be also very hard, you have to become someone on an exceptional level.
With Real and serious wisdom, knowledge and serious power. And the best teachers and guides are the Demons for this.

Good luck.

Stephen Hawking springs to mind when you say develop mental wit and agility.

Stephen Hawking was totally paralysed on a wheelchair and talked through a voice box.

And aside all those challenges he was a very successful physicist, acted in a film, was an author. And had a wife.

Stephen Hawking only literally had his mind. Yet I think he was a heck of a greater success than me and many others.

Yes develop where you're strongest.

NinRick said:

Good luck.

I appreciate the extra thought you put into your response. Hmm somthin you can't tell me huh? :lol: that's fine I've learned not to go looking for answers I'm not ready for. though I suppose all I have are hmms , ahs and theories. Anyways, i'll try and remember such things if the chance occurs thanks again.

ChaosBringer666 said:
NinRick said:

Good luck.

I appreciate the extra thought you put into your response. Hmm somthin you can't tell me huh? :lol: that's fine I've learned not to go looking for answers I'm not ready for. though I suppose all I have are hmms , ahs and theories. Anyways, i'll try and remember such things if the chance occurs thanks again.

I am in no place to reveal anything that is not on the Joy of Satan, as somethings have to come directly from the Gods. One time I overshared and my GD made it very clear that I fucked up.

Receiving experience, knowledge and understanding directly from the Gods, shows you how you can perceive and understand them, reassures you that you can understand them, opens you up to them even more and strengthens the bond between the Gods and you, as you will be very grateful and praise them with your entire being. (Along side with advancing and receiving experience, knowledge and understanding, which stays with you forever)

There are more than enough reasons not to overshare, as when someone shares knowledge that is supposed to come directly from the Gods, this means that this person takes their place for a brief moment, which is blasphemy. They devoid that said individual a great experience. We are simply in no place to share too much, for good reasons.

You do not need to literally see or hear the Gods to receive their guidance.

It is good you think for yourself and don’t want to have answers immediately.

Personal Growth said:
NinRick said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Thanks everyone

have a good day

Good luck.

Stephen Hawking was totally paralysed on a wheelchair and talked through a voice box.

And aside all those challenges he was a very successful physicist, acted in a film, was an author. And had a wife.

Stephen Hawking only literally had his mind. Yet I think he was a heck of a greater success than me and many others.

Didn't he base his theories on Einstein's bullshit?

FuckYu_666 said:
Personal Growth said:
NinRick said:

Good luck.

Didn't he base his theories on Einstein's bullshit?

Don't know his science is not the point here. The point was his physical condition and how he had it all with only having his mind. I mean he even had to use a machine to speak.

I think he was accepted and a success even though he was totally disabled.

So it's not necessarily a sign of weakness. It was said that with a strong mind and strong aura. A physically weaker person can dominate over a physically stronger person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back