Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hybrid Human-Grey, spread the video

OpenMind2

Spread it so people can see they are among us(the enemyes)

https://youtu.be/ztMqOOx2HR0

Bleh 🤢 her energy certainly does feel like that just like Bidens. There is a little difference between this and Jewish energy. Her eyes are creepy. I didn't really know this was a thing though 💭

I do know it's reported they did all kinds of experiments over and over in ufo and abduction reports on people dealing with genetics and reproductive organs.

So it wouldn't surprise me if they created some hybrids.

slyscorpion said:
Bleh 🤢 her energy certainly does feel like that just like Bidens. There is a little difference between this and Jewish energy. Her eyes are creepy. I didn't really know this was a thing though 💭

I do know it's reported they did all kinds of experiments over and over in ufo and abduction reports on people dealing with genetics and reproductive organs.

So it wouldn't surprise me if they created some hybrids.
is it normal if in the moment i saw her, i almost threw up?
Could it be that they are kidnapping Gentiles to make hybrids?

Most likely just the camera angle and lights. You guys are very gullible.

OpenMind2 said:

This is for sure a grey, it reminds me of the grey's I used to see during my meditation, a few days ago I saw a reptilian in my meditation, it is giant, seems to be more than 2 meters long tail and white skin, or it might just be my imagination, but I know there are several types of grey, the orange grey is more dangerous than the common grey.

Aquarius said:

I thought about that too, a hybrid must not be so perfect with that face shape.

Aquarius said:
The jew knows its own and its fellows... so the j/news people would certainly encourage a reptillian or grey or whatever to be on TV who cannot control its own eyes morphing for millions of people all to see. Yeah, that's happening!

How do you know it's not manipulated and fake though?

I kept seeing this effect for years. It might be real, but keep in mind that the eyelids move incredibly fast compared to other color zones in the picture. With video compression this movement can create artifacts.

Notice how it always happens upon blinking. While the eyelid is being lifted back, a shadowy eyelid is revealed still being shut. The two eyelids are seen simultaneously, but one is color data that has not been updated.

Aquarius said:

People's eyes will be opened soon to some stuff that will even make normal people go wait a minute am I living in reality. Best you come along for the ride with open mind by 2024 Normal will no longer exist outside of memories.

slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

People's eyes will be opened soon to some stuff that will even make normal people go wait a minute am I living in reality. Best you come along for the ride with open mind by 2024 Normal will no longer exist outside of memories.
And you're the king of gullible people, knowing your past.

Aquarius said:
slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

And you're the king of gullible people, knowing your past.

And your the king of over logical miss the mystical and magical properties of life and live in cold harsh (Saturnian) reality type people. Your loss you miss out on beauty.

StyleCoin said:
OpenMind2 said:

This is for sure a grey, it reminds me of the grey's I used to see during my meditation, a few days ago I saw a reptilian in my meditation, it is giant, seems to be more than 2 meters long tail and white skin, or it might just be my imagination, but I know there are several types of grey, the orange grey is more dangerous than the common grey.

When u see him again try to tell him to suck OpenMind's sh1t from his a55 cause i had constipation and i need a little bit of help

Aquarius said:

And what? If by sharing those people are like LOOL THEY MAY EXIST , and search and realize that they actually do exist(hybrids)

What is the problem? Are you sure those is by the lights 100%? And even if, why to don't use their mistakes against them, to make people put QUESTIONS, i saw a lot of people when it comes about such things saying is fake and others sharing more suspicious links about greys on earth , and those people opened those links and studyed , something they wouldn t have done if they didn t saw that thing that made them curious about such things

Hunger comes by eating sometimes.And we need to understand it. People inside themselves know somethings isn t right with a lot of people in power/puppets of those, and when they see such things even if they are fake they feel curious and somehow attracted to study more, like their soul is searching for truth.

A lot of conspiracy theories were actually with 0 facts and logic, but with their existence the REAL ones, who for normal people were even more nonsense than the first, could survive.

We need to use what we have and realize the power of human curiosity and as i said at a time in the past here, doesn t really matter how they find the truth or the curiosity for the truth, cause once they do, their souls will chose for them to STAY, TO RUN, or to FIGHT , is something that is in us and a lot of us felt when coming to SS in this life.

So yea, let us be easily to attract, to be curious, and others. Look at this pandemic, where a lot of the rational INTELECTUALS took the vaccine(because science say is good , but science is OWNED by the RICH) and the irational STUPID people didn't(Because GOD don t allow , and they don t trust exactly because of so many conspiracy theories)

And because of those stupid and irational people a lot of us are still here unvaccinated.

OpenMind2 said:
StyleCoin said:
OpenMind2 said:

When u see him again try to tell him to suck OpenMind's sh1t from his a55 cause i had constipation and i need a little bit of help

I avoid paying attention to these diabolical creatures, but I have never seen such a reptile, big, albino skin, very bizarre, I hope it is just my imagination.

I recommend to 0.25 speed do this to have deeply look
at 00:00
if you look with open eyes you can see its aura on the left of her right shoulder.
It's not an easy aura which means that it is doing witchcraft
Completely disgusting aura
it tells you it enjoys eating baby and humans flush and
humiliate people
it uses spells or works to be attractive to a man like bdsm mistress shit and
And mind control manipulate
00:04
it does its best to appear like humans, what happened is that it focuses a lot on that
So 00:08 here its thinking ( I can't take it anymore, i am a acting like human and this make me sick why am I doing this, I hate this , I have to be somewhere else

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASHTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

StyleCoin said:
OpenMind2 said:

I saw one once the orange kind it wasn't attacking me at the time. I didn't know it was the most dangerous glad I wasn't attacked by it. The tall greys like the one Alister Crowley drew I thought were the most dangerous. I believe these tall greys are who presents themselves to new agers as the pleasedians. The reason I said that is that thing when it attacked me had the same energy as the energy on one of the sites talking about the pleasedians.

Whatever you do don't attack some high profile place or person in Pissrael learned my lesson that is why it attacked me. That was scary that tall grey thing started screaming in a psychopathic voice: Murder Kill Murder kill murder him I got attacked badly for at least a few days didn't do what I did again after that don't wish to deal with that I just do the rtrs.

OpenMind2 said:
Aquarius said:

And what? If by sharing those people are like LOOL THEY MAY EXIST , and search and realize that they actually do exist(hybrids)

What is the problem? Are you sure those is by the lights 100%? And even if, why to don't use their mistakes against them, to make people put QUESTIONS, i saw a lot of people when it comes about such things saying is fake and others sharing more suspicious links about greys on earth , and those people opened those links and studyed , something they wouldn t have done if they didn t saw that thing that made them curious about such things

Hunger comes by eating sometimes.And we need to understand it. People inside themselves know somethings isn t right with a lot of people in power/puppets of those, and when they see such things even if they are fake they feel curious and somehow attracted to study more, like their soul is searching for truth.

A lot of conspiracy theories were actually with 0 facts and logic, but with their existence the REAL ones, who for normal people were even more nonsense than the first, could survive.

We need to use what we have and realize the power of human curiosity and as i said at a time in the past here, doesn t really matter how they find the truth or the curiosity for the truth, cause once they do, their souls will chose for them to STAY, TO RUN, or to FIGHT , is something that is in us and a lot of us felt when coming to SS in this life.

So yea, let us be easily to attract, to be curious, and others. Look at this pandemic, where a lot of the rational INTELECTUALS took the vaccine(because science say is good , but science is OWNED by the RICH) and the irational STUPID people didn't(Because GOD don t allow , and they don t trust exactly because of so many conspiracy theories)

And because of those stupid and irational people a lot of us are still here unvaccinated.

people a lot of us are still here unvaccinated.

Do they do this a lot do you know much about it.
All I know is most to all abduction reports talk about genetic experiments and experiments dealing with DNA and reproduction. That's the common thing. Do you know what the greys are trying to achieve. There already are jews. So do you know why the hybrids.

I also believe the president of the USA (Biden) is a hybrid.

All of the comments of people saying "god will protect me" are disgusting. I feel like most people in the world are just fucked when shit hits the fan. Most people are still in the mindset that reptilians are 'demonic'' and are satanic and stuff like that. They'll never understand that reptilians are behind the creation of xianity and whats happening in the world. Its saddening.

"In the end the truth will come out and all will want to join, but it will be too late for them."

OpenMind2 said:
Aquarius said:

If you want to attract people with fake videos you do you, but this is the Joy of Truth, not Joy of deception.

Creepy video? Yes.

Creepy "jew disinfo borderline possessed vibes" on the reporter? Yes.

Hybrid? Where? I don't see any hybrid.

Most of these videos is just fake hype to get people to whine over aliens and make everyone who believes in aliens to be stupid.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Creepy video? Yes.

Most of these videos is just fake hype to get people to whine over aliens and make everyone who believes in aliens to be stupid.
The situation was that bad that you had to actually step in, my gosh..

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Creepy video? Yes.

The situation was that bad that you had to actually step in, my gosh..

It wasn't that bad, it's just that these videos are so common. Only a couple have caught anything really alien. The rest is creepy moments, with lightining effects.

Regardless in most of these videos there is an actual jew or the very creepy vibe one gets from the Mainstream (((Media))) very often. One famous one was with Bush the elder, who was definitely a Jew.

Just pointing out, that it was recorded with a tic tok, which is known for it's editing capabilities, so how do we know these eyes haven't been edited out ?

I personally would judge by using original footage, not recorded by third party apps.

They also got Burla on video and he was... swallowing...something. Nobody knows what it was. That was not edited, and was definitely very weird.

slyscorpion said:
OpenMind2 said:
Aquarius said:

people a lot of us are still here unvaccinated.

Do they do this a lot do you know much about it.
All I know is most to all abduction reports talk about genetic experiments and experiments dealing with DNA and reproduction. That's the common thing. Do you know what the greys are trying to achieve. There already are jews. So do you know why the hybrids.

I also believe the president of the USA (Biden) is a hybrid.

What i suspect is that because of the RTRs , their connection with jews gets lower and weaker, and by having hybrids or being themselves closer to earth, will make things better for them because of the control they will be able to have to these hybrids and using those hybrids to retake control to the jews(important ones) which they lost because of lack of connection caused by RTRS(VOIL ones specifically).

Or to put these hybrids , which i think will be easier to control(maybe they put chips in their brains, advanced ones from their tehnology and control them like reptilians control greys, so A LOT easier to achieve what they want with those hybrids than speaking astrally with rabbis through a phone that doesn t really work that good anymore and will be destroyed in the future by our RTRS)

Just theories on this part.But it make sense, doesn't it?

If you want to attract people with fake videos you do you, but this is the Joy of Truth, not Joy of deception.

Is JOY OF SATAN, not joy of truth , Satan from what i know is the one who brings the TRUTH and the JUSTICE, not the truth himself.

And yes, if i would consider it a good ideea i will lie , as i lie when i say to christians that i am christian and that the vaccine is 666 beast sign and god don't want us to take it, making their opossition to vaccine a little bit stronger, because guess what LESS PEOPLE oposses vaccine, less chance to be forced on me or others, not a lot less but everything is good when it comes about such a thing.

Or when i lie i will go to church so my parents let me away in my bussines and don't punish me with work/study so i can meditate instead of saying that i am SATANIST FK U ALL TRASH CHRISTIANS and get punished and don t be able to meditate at all, hehe i WON a piece of sh1t and less time and oportunity to meditate for some words comming from my EMOTIONS and desire for truth.( and when to church making MV and breathing in energy from a vizualized sun)
-an example for how lies can be GOOD and useful if managed correctly.

Is about the final goal, think about christians right? Masses of christians who belive sh1t but are against the vaccine that will bring the world end as we know it if happend.

You think Satan will refuse to use those christians if possible? Look how enemy are already trying to anihilate Christian religion because it started to create trouble, christians are like some crazy sheeps created by LIES , let s use them to save us and the ones who matter for us, when and if can.

Will he refuse to use them , if in this way he will.manage to save a lot more of us from vaccine with a lot less resources? And by saving us saving a lot of time before he came and help humanity? No..because he will use christians and because we will be helped by the lies that enemy said and went back to them as when an enemy piss in wind.

If somebody throw sh1t at you , you can wash or put that sh1t in a bag and go to your garden and make your vegetables tastier, this is what we do with curses redirect to them, the curses they put on us, or the blood and energy they make to harm us and we redirect it.to.them,INSTEAD of creating new PURE AND CLEAN new energyes...for what, so we can say we used a pure energy to save the world instead of a dark one?

If lies help in the war, and there are many ways they can, because sometimes lies can make you see the truth, the bigger picture, on long term ,and so many ways they can be useful.to BRING THE TRUTH.

I don t say he is a liar, i say that i consider he does what he does good and at this level of war, good and bad, lie or truth, can be defined just by the results because as i said you say a LIE but maybe you do a greater good than with 100truths that wouldn t penetrate the wall of indiference created with lies , but may do it with another lies and slowly creating holes for truth.

And what i said here is what i belive and see as logic, i don't know him personally and i don't say this is how he work but that it seemes to be sometimes the case, if necessary.

So yea, JOY OF SATAN(power,justice,beauty,truth and so on) not just truth , but balance.

Do as you want and i will do as i want, just wanted to put in light that lies are a sword that, if used good, can protect and save not just harm and destroy, also harming and destroying can be VERY good if done correctly too.

slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

I'll repeat my reply to Aquarius to you -

The jew knows its own and its fellows... so the j/news people would certainly encourage a reptillian or grey or whatever to be on TV who cannot control its own eyes morphing for millions of people all to see. Yeah, that's happening!

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

I'll repeat my reply to Aquarius to you -

Maybe not but there is a lot of stuff some humans will be suprised about. I think Crystalized and dense vibrationary level brains will literally explode when the future starts actually happening.

OpenMind2 said:
Aquarius said:

I also think this footage is fake but it definitely has nothing to do with lights or camera angle as they don't change at all while the eyes turned into reptilian. Also is that dude filming all the news he sees on TV or how he recorded seconds before her eyes changed? I rather think the footage itself was faked, be it with Tik Tok tools or simply shared there. I used to watch tens of such videos on youtube, exactly same ones with TV reporters changing eyes into reptilian eyes, as far as I see not many of them still exist. I am 99% sure the individual in the following footage might be a hybrid or anyway his head does look strange. Most likely most people here know this footage already:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mjs_gdMAI
One big disadvantage is the typical poor quality resolution that most `shapeshift` footages are filmed in.
What I find interesting are the comment reactions. On the video I posted most people are completely disproving the footage while on your video most people agree with it. It might be due to the time as years ago when the video I posted was uploaded, the whole `shapeshifting` thing was a `conspiracy theory` while nowadays far more people are familiarized with this phenomena so there might be a tendency of more people believing such footages nowadays than years ago even if they are fake or unclear.

What an ugly kike bitch, her eyes are pretty similar to mine colour wise my eyes are a light grey colour.

The Alchemist7 said:
OpenMind2 said:
Aquarius said:

I also think this footage is fake but it definitely has nothing to do with lights or camera angle as they don't change at all while the eyes turned into reptilian. Also is that dude filming all the news he sees on TV or how he recorded seconds before her eyes changed? I rather think the footage itself was faked, be it with Tik Tok tools or simply shared there. I used to watch tens of such videos on youtube, exactly same ones with TV reporters changing eyes into reptilian eyes, as far as I see not many of them still exist. I am 99% sure the individual in the following footage might be a hybrid or anyway his head does look strange. Most likely most people here know this footage already:
One big disadvantage is the typical poor quality resolution that most `shapeshift` footages are filmed in.
What I find interesting are the comment reactions. On the video I posted most people are completely disproving the footage while on your video most people agree with it. It might be due to the time as years ago when the video I posted was uploaded, the whole `shapeshifting` thing was a `conspiracy theory` while nowadays far more people are familiarized with this phenomena so there might be a tendency of more people believing such footages nowadays than years ago even if they are fake or unclear.
lyKuAaJ.jpg

khoILU2.jpg

Wq9cE8H.jpg

UqgyDLT.jpg

2koxErN.jpg

NFEi9Hu.jpg

Code:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-obamas-reptilian-secret-service-spotted-at-aipac.1323

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
He does look `more normal` now in a higher quality picture but still the shape of his head is strange, especially the back of the head. I haven't seen these lines/shapes on other bald people. What you think?
I haven't really seen bald-headed people, only a bald area on top usually in older Men. I think heads tend to be rather lumpy-bumpy, though. Try feeling your head and try to ignore your hair, if you can. Feel the contours, etc.

The Alchemist7 said:
OpenMind2 said:
Aquarius said:

Even if those are fake, they do indeed help in the war by the fact that those footages prepare people for the possible future enemy's hybrids footages.

So they make the punishment of enemy's future mistakes more possible.

Even those tiny emotions , moments of curiosity from such footages which make people to associate bad media/politicians(obama) with their perception on thise images, mostly the evil, and associating the evil with our enemyes is good for us.

Every tiny piece of frustration,hatred,confusion,curiosity,  and so on, created by family and professional problems asociated with the system , this pandemic issues which now is associated with the political hypocrisy and the greed for money and theory conspiracy, and so on,  help the people to be more likely to think,speak and ACT like they wouldn't before,which create oportunityes for the CHANGE of this world in better.

The point is to see the value of such things, what THEY COULD do, that tiny impact that one could do by sharing,commeny,likeying, giving links or making associations and so on , when one see such things by scrolling on social media or smth like that, this is why i posted it in the first place, for the ones WHO can,want,see is at good to do so, as i did.

Of course in that time of commenting sharing or whatever, you can do MUCH MORE productive things for yourself or the war, the point is that, if you can't/don't want to do those, to see that there are other things that can be done , not with so much impact but which are BETTER THAN NOTHING.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back