Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ideas on how to psychically harvest energy from the vaccinated?

Halimut

These braindead psychopaths keep pushing their kike spike on everyone and are wishing death and harm upon all unvaccinated.

I’d like to brainstorm some ideas on how to invert their harmful thoughtform back upon them and feed psychically off them.

Here’s one idea: conjure up a sigil and host it on a website. Have them click a shortened url link. In the link is a long written agreement that by clicking, they agree to give over their life force energy to me for eternity as punishment for being insufferable assholes.

One can also collect their IP address and direct an energy harpoon into their power chakra from a distance.

Halimut said:
These braindead psychopaths keep pushing their kike spike on everyone and are wishing death and harm upon all unvaccinated.

I’d like to brainstorm some ideas on how to invert their harmful thoughtform back upon them and feed psychically off them.

Here’s one idea: conjure up a sigil and host it on a website. Have them click a shortened url link. In the link is a long written agreement that by clicking, they agree to give over their life force energy to me for eternity as punishment for being insufferable assholes.

One can also collect their IP address and direct an energy harpoon into their power chakra from a distance.
Why would we want to drain energy from low tier npcs when we can invoke energy from much greater and cleaner sources.

We also do spiritual warfare on a daily basis so what are you trying to 'brainstorm' here has a moot point in any case.

Yea it seems like you are watching too much TV, today is Father's Day and this is what you're thinking about? Draining energy from other gentiles?

You need to find something better to do with your time because this is just borderline insanity and has nothing to do with fighting the enemy or advancement.

Take care of yourself and leave this be, or do it on your own do not include us SS in being energy vampires and harvesting energy from other gentiles for our own benefit, which the benefit would be for what exactly? Haven't you heard of raising your energies? Are you even an SS?

Guys.

Constructive conversation or none at all. I did not come here or post this to endure passive aggressive lecturing. I expect more from you. Understood?

Black Rain said:
Yea it seems like you are watching too much TV, today is Father's Day and this is what you're thinking about? Draining energy from other gentiles?

You need to find something better to do with your time because this is just borderline insanity and has nothing to do with fighting the enemy or advancement.

Take care of yourself and leave this be, or do it on your own do not include us SS in being energy vampires and harvesting energy from other gentiles for our own benefit, which the benefit would be for what exactly? Haven't you heard of raising your energies? Are you even an SS?

Agreed this is very parasitic, and should be considered black magick.

NinRick said:
Black Rain said:

Agreed this is very parasitic, and should be considered black magick.
It's definitely black magick, in fact i'd even go as far as labelling this kike "magic". To inflict harm on Gentiles who are just ignorant due to the enemy is just wrong. I find it mighty peculiar you would find timing on a very special day like this to honor our Father to want to plan some nefarious shit like this.

If you try something like this just know you are in for a rude awakening, whatever you are trying to do will be reciprocated and you will just be prey for the enemy. The enemy E.T's do this enough already and here you are trying to rally up our family to join in this hive cesspool to "harvest energy". If you are that angry at them how about you go raise some energy the correct way and fuel that in your RTRs if you are even an SS.

We will spend the rest of our time honoring, celebrating, making resolutions/goals/commitments for the new year, and doing our rituals today for Father.

You on the other hand can drop this altogether and participate, or you can go try to hurt fellow Gentiles for your own vendetta and reap what happens afterwards. Good day now.

Also NinRick, always good to see you around. Hope you are enjoying your Yule!

Hail Satan and our Gods!

Black Rain said:

Ask Dahaarkan what the benefit is.

Stormblood said:
Black Rain said:

I saw your post and was thinking "What the fuck is stormblood talking about" so I looked at some of his posts and found this

Re: Psychic Vampire Tendrils

And holy shit, that's pretty interesting.

Hello brother, I am glad to see you back on the forums interacting with the community :)

Hail Satan!

Artisan said:
Stormblood said:
Black Rain said:

I saw your post and was thinking "What the fuck is stormblood talking about" so I looked at some of his posts and found this

Mine was sarcasm. Don't take it seriously. Whether or not to take Dahaarkan seriously in this, it's something I will up to you. I and other users have already spent more than enough time discussing with him about this in other threads.

Stormblood said:
Artisan said:
Stormblood said:

Mine was sarcasm. Don't take it seriously. Whether or not to take Dahaarkan seriously in this, it's something I will up to you. I and other users have already spent more than enough time discussing with him about this in other threads.

Ah I see, so you were being sarcastic. It's hard to tell infliction from your typing and newer members might take you seriously. In fact when I read it I thought "What the fuck is stormblood talking about, surely he's not serious" but then I looked through Dahaarkans posts and saw he has talked about it.

Obviously vampirism isn't anything beneficial and I would never do it nor do I recommend others to do it, not only are you just going to be harming those around you who you leech off from(which many times those constantly around us are those we care about) but also you are going to be absorbing low grade NPC energy which will dilude your own soul, giving you a hyper inflated sense of spiritual power which isn't yours while also negatively effecting your own spiritual advancement.

Still, the prospect is very interesting from a point of knowing what's possible and I may be able to draw from it for black magick or white magick purposes.

To anyone reading this, don't do this shit because you can easily invoke more powerful, more pure energy which will benefit your souls advancement 100x more as stated by myself in other members. Psychic vampirism only gives you a false sense of spiritual power and prevents your own soul from advancing through the dilution of impure energies. When you lose the people who you are being a leech to you will be in an even worse place than if you hadn't meditated at all.

Stay safe everyone!

HAIL SATAN!

Halimut said:
Guys.

Constructive conversation or none at all. I did not come here or post this to endure passive aggressive lecturing. I expect more from you. Understood?

And we didn't come here to endure the talks of some unspiritual, ignorant, stupid and foolish persons who haven't dedicated to Satan and know next to nothing about magic or spirituality, preaching to us some irrelevant and useless methods based on their little fantasies that are entirely useless in reality.

We expect more from people who here.

If this is all you have to bring, expect the answers that you have been given.

Did you think people would praise you to stroke your little ego when you come here to write this garbage?

One last thing to give some context, if you get a piece of dogshit served to you at a restaurant, will you care to give criticisms, or will you tell them to f-off and throw the shite back to the kitchen staff who dared to mess around with you in this way before leaving out the door and never giving them any piece of mind again, because the contempt one has for such a thing is as natural as the human need to breathe?

That is the equivalent of what you are doing here.

Your suggestion about as palatable and valid in the spiritual vein as dogshit served at a restaurant.

VoiceofEnki said:
Halimut said:
Guys.

And we didn't come here to endure the talks of some unspiritual, ignorant, stupid and foolish persons who haven't dedicated to Satan and know next to nothing about magic or spirituality, preaching to us some irrelevant and useless methods based on their little fantasies that are entirely useless

I will not tolerate personal attacks against my character or petty insults. As I said- you will engage in constructive conversation or none at all.

Everything I wrote is in accord with universal law and divine justice. This is not “black magic” - it is Dark Magic. Learn the difference. Redirecting harmful thoughtform is in accord with the laws of cause and effect. Claiming energy that in and of itself was stolen from others is within universal law of cause and effect. And since the good I will do with such energy is far greater than the harm such petty beings would do with it, it’s actually beneficial for the whole of creation.

If you actually understood how much these beings have stolen throughout their lives you would never write such comments. And if you actually knew who I am and what I do for humanity you’d never write such petty remarks to a spiritual master. But you don’t understand, and that’s the problem with humanity at large.

Mods- delete this post. Delete this user avatar “Halimut” and all its comments. I want absolutely nothing to do with this organization or the low level members that reside here.

One would expect this type of low level behavior on Reddit or some other forum full of NPCs. For your members to not only misunderstand dark magic and the laws of cause and effect- let alone violate them and go out of their way to attack and insult my personhood instead of the ideas discussed, is a glaring indicator as to the lack of development and spiritual attainment of this community as a whole.

I absolutely will not tolerate further abuses. Delete this account and separate completely.

Artisan said:
Stormblood said:
Black Rain said:

Hello brother, I am glad to see you back on the forums interacting with the community :)

Hail Satan!

Hello brother! It is good to see you again as well, I am sure things are much better now with your situations and spiritual hinderances are being removed, and I am happy to hear such. Hail Satan!

Yes I knew Stormblood was being sarcastic the minute I saw his reply, I actually chuckled a bit while reading it then I did some deep digging on Dahaarkan and saw exactly what he was referencing. This whole energy vampire thing is getting out of hand. It's like a kid thinking he can use magic to hurt those he doesn't like after watching some bullsh*t and thinking he is some all-powerful being who can...You get the point

Sure let's tell people to give "constructive criticism" when you are literally acting like an egotistical and hypocritical. As VoiceOfEnki said before, you don't just serve someone a pile of weeping shit then want to play the victim when there is backlash regarding it. From this point forward we can see what your motives are and priorities lie. You are either a kike playing double agent or you have kike ancestry. Or you are very deluded in addition to your soul from whatever drugs you were on in the past and the energies you mixed with.

I won't delve into the practice in an instructional form, not publicly or to individuals I don't trust. If you want to explore psychic vampirism understand there are serious risks involved. Don't take it personally but judging from your initial post and idea you are not at a level where you have a deep enough understanding of how connections are formed between souls and how to use (or create) those connections in a parasitic fashion.

Understand that pulling energy from the average soul is like sticking your hand in a sewer pipe. If you know what you're looking for and what you're doing, you might pull a beautiful diamond out of all that filth. If not, then you are simply getting yourself dirty, and those stains can be very difficult to wash out.

So before you attempt a specific and potentially dangerous practice, learn and advance in other categories first.

VoiceofEnki said:
And we didn't come here to endure the talks of some unspiritual, ignorant, stupid and foolish persons who haven't dedicated to Satan and know next to nothing about magic or spirituality, preaching to us some irrelevant and useless methods based on their little fantasies that are entirely useless in reality.

We expect more from people who here.

The idea suggested demonstrates a lack of understanding to me. Which to me suggests this is a person who is inexperienced or new. Considering this do you not think there are perhaps less abrasive ways of approaching questions people bring us.

This person preached nothing a simple question was asked, and an idea was proposed, that is all. A majority of the knowledgeable members use the forums specifically to educate and answer questions like the above. So do be careful when using the term "WE" when you are going on rants in an abusive tone towards other members. You do NOT represent JoS and if you feel that the forums don't exist as a place for the spiritually ignorant to post questions and be educated, you also do NOT represent the majority in this group. Do not ever presume to speak (especially to new members) as if your voice represents "we".

Let me tell you what the forum doesn't exist for: you to vent out your little frustrations on other members.

For other readers, do not EVER feel discouraged from asking questions of a spiritual nature in the forums. Members who belittle people who ask questions are not held in high esteem by the community, not at all. All serious questions are most welcome here.

Halimut said:

And some people who are unvaccinated pray that apocalypse happens and harms those who have vaccinated.

Therefore don't think that either are the best people. Refer to the posts on this whole situation. The enemy is trying to divide and conquer society through creating two enemy groups, neither of which are are fully at fault and have valid points, but where both are deceived and manipulated by jews.

Their idea was social division, civil war, or a climate of cursing and negativity would take place. Following them into this game is far from being "universal justice".

In regards to methods and what you can do, refer to other replies that have answered this.

Halimut said:
Mods- delete this post. Delete this user avatar “Halimut” and all its comments. I want absolutely nothing to do with this organization or the low level members that reside here.

One would expect this type of low level behavior on Reddit or some other forum full of NPCs. For your members to not only misunderstand dark magic and the laws of cause and effect- let alone violate them and go out of their way to attack and insult my personhood instead of the ideas discussed, is a glaring indicator as to the lack of development and spiritual attainment of this community as a whole.

I absolutely will not tolerate further abuses. Delete this account and separate completely.

What is your idea of spiritual development? One must cultivate both constructive and combative properties. That is what the signs of Libra and Aries, for example, both represent. Ignoring an entire type of energy, or a whole chakra, or whole aspect of natural spirituality will set you back by a lot.

Many people on JOS have trained black magic skills and used them positively. Many years later, these individuals are even stronger and more developed than before. This is because the usage of black magic does not actually hamper your development, especially when trained in a safe and considerate manner.

While it is hopeful to believe in an existence where we will not need to fight any longer, this is simply not the case. There are many evil entities in the universe who are powerful and destructive, proving that "cause and effect" does not work in the manner you may think it does. In this instance, it is up to us to be able to combat these threats effectively.

------------

Personal attacks as a means of communication are a sign of low communicative skill, but this does not necessarily mean that the person's overall point is wrong. Just as they may have a lack of understanding of the air element, so do you need to reach a better understanding of certain aspects of our reality.

JOS is not like any other organization. We exist to rediscover the truth of our reality. It is not your fault you have been taught strange concepts by New Age quacks, but you have to be able to release that which doesn't serve you any longer.

The enemy has forever incorporated concepts of unjust submission and unsubstantiated peace into its information warfare platform, for far longer than what you had learned. This is nothing new. You must release these things, even in the face of unfortunate interactions on JOS.

Good luck to you.

Halimut said:
Everything I wrote is in accord with universal law and divine justice. This is not “black magic” - it is Dark Magic. Learn the difference. Redirecting harmful thoughtform is in accord with the laws of cause and effect. Claiming energy that in and of itself was stolen from others is within universal law of cause and effect. And since the good I will do with such energy is far greater than the harm such petty beings would do with it, it’s actually beneficial for the whole of creation.

If you actually understood how much these beings have stolen throughout their lives you would never write such comments. And if you actually knew who I am and what I do for humanity you’d never write such petty remarks to a spiritual master. But you don’t understand, and that’s the problem with humanity at large.

I misunderstood your actual point in my initial post to you.

Nonetheless, it does not matter whether or not ripping energy from the vaccinated is justified or not, rather it is simply not a good solution. What you propose would take significantly more effort than simply working as a part of JOS through group efforts. In addition, there are many concerns such as the actual quality of energy being taken and subsequently applied to whatever purpose.

Beyond this, as HPHC alluded to, we are trying to save many of these vaccinated people (probably nearly half of the western world), not get them killed in the process. They may not know much about humanity's plight, but stealing their life force does not resolve that.

The RTR's represents tools that are already very energy efficient due to their precision. Going through some other route, even through ones less complicated that you describe, would simple be less effective at combating the enemy.

Some SATANISTS are vaccinated.
And some people who push the vaccine are unvaccinated because they know what's in it. What you really mean to do is target people who are furthering the jewish agenda. However, wouldn't it be better to target the jewish agenda itself? That's what the Final RTR does, and that's where we should put our energy.

Thank you to the more experienced members for giving their feedback.

Dahaarkan is correct- I don’t have experience in psychic vampirism. Hence the post asking for ideas. But I certainly want to become adept at the practical application of such thoughtforms- not just to deflate the parasites and use their energy and dream to benefit myself but also as a means of learning how to defend against such antics. For I figure there is no better way to learn the intricacies of a curse or manipulation than casting such thoughtforms oneself.

As for the vaccinated- I’m not sure some of the previous critics of my post understand just how far some of them are taking this. They are openly calling for the death and internment of all unvaccinated. And sending their curses as huge groups of people - hundreds of thousands on some Reddit forums- all directing harmful intent to one single person or family at a time. So yes, while of course there are “good” and innocent vaccinated out here, I only care about balancing the deeds of the wicked.

Perhaps there are other more effective means than simple energy vampirism. If anyone has resources or knowledge feel free to share it drop me a direct message.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Halimut said:

And some people who are unvaccinated pray that apocalypse happens and harms those who have vaccinated.

Therefore don't think that either are the best people. Refer to the posts on this whole situation. The enemy is trying to divide and conquer society through creating two enemy groups, neither of which are are fully at fault and have valid points, but where both are deceived and manipulated by jews.

Their idea was social division, civil war, or a climate of cursing and negativity would take place. Following them into this game is far from being "universal justice".

In regards to methods and what you can do, refer to other replies that have answered this.

I think there is more blame on the vaccinated side, though. This is because they are more easily brainwashed. They lack the mental prowess to think critically and holistically, and to make decisions accordingly. Those who understand it but do it anyway without being forced, lack the strength and patience to take the high road.

Many of these vaccinated think it's a moral/civic duty to jab, which stems from ignorance and shallow to no research at all in the situation. These are the sheep who do what the shepherd tells them to. They are the mob that is in such a low state of awareness they think that being in an echo chamber of delusion is what life is about. They would not be able to survive at all on their own, which seems to be point here.

These people are so vicious, ignorant and deluded they call for other lockdowns but lockdowns that involve only the unvaccinated as they think they have a divine right to roam free while the clever ones are imprisoned. A weak cold is something so alarming to them that it's justifiable to destroy the entire world's economy, and kill people through poverty (the employees and the self-employed, which is nearly 90% of the planet). Sounds like the true nature of xtardanity, with the difference the Inquisition (rule of the sword) has yet to take full shape.

The only ones who are not fully at fault on their side is those who were forced to take the jab but do not promote it and do not consider second-tier citizens those who didn't take it. They're still partially to blame, as go and stop if all doctors, nurses, care workers, military and law enforcement were to say no as entire professional bodies. The enemy could not do shit as they only have as much power and authority as people decide to give to them.

You don't even need to vanquish anyone from the physical plane. All you need is a dry, stern 'No' to all the bs and everything the enemy tried to build, collapses. Strength in numbers and denial, and this should start specifically from those professions who are forced. If they refused to do it and refused to leave their job, this would've ended already, but they are too stupid to think clearly and make appropriate decision, because they don't understand the impact of this decision on the wider community. They are too immature to understand all decisions they make affect other, even whether you decide to brush your teeth after lunch or not, or what time you get out of the bed in the morning.

An ignorant person came into the forums asking questions, and your response was to drive them away immediately. Now a person who could have been educated and elevated, and could have become a respectable Satanist over time, is instead going to try to learn from other unreliable sources and doomed to delusion as a result of your disgusting behavior.

A round of applause guys, really well done.

There is a difference between vehemently posting blasphemy or nonsense, and being misguided & ignorant and needing information and guidance. Voice of Enki and Black Rain definitely take home the prize of clowns of the year.

The forums aren't here for you fucking idiots to vent your little frustrations on people. Grow up.

If you're not willing to use the forums for it's intended purpose of education, then just shut the fuck up and let the people who are educating others do their thing. Me and others in this thread took the time to answer this dude and try to teach him things and thanks to you clowns now you've wasted all our time because this guy won't listen to anything else we tell him.

Black Rain said:
Artisan said:
Stormblood said:

Hail Satan!

Hello brother! It is good to see you again as well, I am sure things are much better now with your situations and spiritual hinderances are being removed, and I am happy to hear such. Hail Satan!

Yes I knew Stormblood was being sarcastic the minute I saw his reply, I actually chuckled a bit while reading it then I did some deep digging on Dahaarkan and saw exactly what he was referencing. This whole energy vampire thing is getting out of hand. It's like a kid thinking he can use magic to hurt those he doesn't like after watching some bullsh*t and thinking he is some all-powerful being who can...You get the point

Sure let's tell people to give "constructive criticism" when you are literally acting like an egotistical and hypocritical. As VoiceOfEnki said before, you don't just serve someone a pile of weeping shit then want to play the victim when there is backlash regarding it. From this point forward we can see what your motives are and priorities lie. You are either a kike playing double agent or you have kike ancestry. Or you are very deluded in addition to your soul from whatever drugs you were on in the past and the energies you mixed with.

You were there with me through it all man, I met you when I was at my very peak, then I met that despicable partner of mine and everything went down hill, you were there at my best and at my worst, if there's any brother/sister who is closest to me then it is definitely you and I am truly glad to see you back on the forums and I'm sure the Gods are happy as well.

"IT IS MY DESIRE THAT ALL MY FOLLOWERS UNITE IN A BOND OF UNITY, LEST THOSE WHO ARE WITHOUT PREVAIL AGAINST THEM." - Satan

You being here and interacting with your fellow brothers and sisters is exactly what that's about. Joining together in a bond of unity and growing stronger together.

I'm truly glad to have met you Black Rain

Hail Satan!

Halimut said:

Stop creating new accounts over and over again.
Xnder, Sisasaah, whatever, you have 1000 accounts by now.

NinRick said:
Halimut said:

Stop creating new accounts over and over again.
Xnder, Sisasaah, whatever, you have 1000 accounts by now.

Goodbye and good riddance you kike troll. Take your dark magic back to your Harry Potter fantasies to the “House of Slytherin” with professor Snape. Don’t hurt yourself on the way back to Hogwart’s in the NPC world. Bye now. Try to curse some more gentiles along the way with your “dark magic” and see what happens.

You’re the only low level member on this thread :cool:

Dahaarkan said:
An ignorant person came into the forums asking questions, and your response was to drive them away immediately. Now a person who could have been educated and elevated, and could have become a respectable Satanist over time, is instead going to try to learn from other unreliable sources and doomed to delusion as a result of your disgusting behavior.

There is a difference between vehemently posting blasphemy or nonsense, and being misguided & ignorant and needing information and guidance. Voice of Enki and Black Rain definitely take home the prize of clowns of the year.

The forums aren't here for you fucking idiots to vent your little frustrations on people. Grow up.

If you're not willing to use the forums for it's intended purpose of education, then just shut the fuck up and let the people who are educating others do their thing. Me and others in this thread took the time to answer this dude and try to teach him things and thanks to you clowns now you've wasted all our time because this guy won't listen to anything else we tell him.

He's a low level npc not worth our time. As soon as someone says Harvest Energy and psychic vampire stuff it becomes suspicious.

This is all of the enemy. Not us.

slyscorpion said:
He's a low level npc not worth our time. As soon as someone says Harvest Energy and psychic vampire stuff it becomes suspicious.

By whose authority do you dictate who is and isn't worth anybody's time. Many people say ignorant or misguided things as a result of lack of knowledge. You better get one thing fucking clear, you do NOT get to decide who is and isn't worthy of being educated on these forums.

Everybody deserves a chance of at least having their questions answered and information provided, it's up to them afterwards to choose to learn from what's given to them or not. But you do NOT by default drive people away from Satan's knowledge, just because you personally don't like them or the questions being asked. When you do this you are sabotaging the forums and the purpose for which they exist in the first place. Driving people away from Satan and his knowledge is as close to treason as it gets, stupidity is not an excuse, and I would have perma banned both these members in a heartbeat if it were up to me.

Perhaps over the years you people have forgotten, and mistaken the JoS forums for some kind of Satanic themed social media platform for you to have pointless chatter, but the forums exist for education first and foremost, if you will not participate in this, at the very least don't sabotage others who are attempting to do so.

I don't know if the person in question has other accounts or not, but the questions in this thread were not presented in any insulting or provocative manner. The aggressive and standoffish manner this person was approached is unwarranted.

I will not delve into the stupidity of categorizing any form of spiritual practice as "being of the enemy". Any and all spiritual practice can be manifested for positive or negative outcomes, wanting to specialize in specific things instead of branching out to learn everything there is to learn is foolish.

Dahaarkan said:

This dude posts bs all the time for months now. He has many accouts, and even cursed the JoS, and hates HP, insults and attacks other ppl for not worshipping his ass. Time on him is wasted anyways. Many accounts of him even got banned.

NinRick said:
This dude posts bs all the time for months now. He has many accouts, and even cursed the JoS, and hates HP, insults and attacks other ppl for not worshipping his ass. Time on him is wasted anyways. Many accounts of him even got banned.

Listen I will take back most of what I said if what you claim about this individual is true, and the attitude towards them is warranted. But please also provide material to back these claims, because otherwise this simply appears as overly abrasive, borderline abusive behavior towards a new member.

Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:

Listen I will take back most of what I said if what you claim about this individual is true, and the attitude towards them is warranted. But please also provide material to back these claims, because otherwise this simply appears as overly abrasive, borderline abusive behavior towards a new member.

I don’t want to search for evidence, but this dude always pushes BS, like opening the 6th chakra with music, gets all but hurt and offensive when people try to explain things to him, makes other accounts and has conservations with himself, keeps talking about „dark magick“, and each time says that he will leave this place.

Oh I forgot, he even told Demons to curse me and VoiceofEnki, with the curse of „the eternal flames“, and when the forums went down during the jewish holidays, he thought it was his doing.

He was even dumb enough to share his chart like 3 months ago. i still have the screen shot, if u saw hos chart, you would understand why he is the way he is. Mich potential, but he wastes it all, and is highly deluded.

Search for Sisasaah, it is one of his accounts, in the thread about opening the 6th with music, he was also the OP (with another account)

Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:

Can we just appreciate that VoE always lectures him on all of his accounts?😂😂😂

Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:

Just search for "Pharaoh" in the forum, it's the same person on all the accounts that claim to be one.

NinRick said:
Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:

I don’t want to search for evidence, but this dude always pushes BS, like opening the 6th chakra with music, gets all but hurt and offensive when people try to explain things to him, makes other accounts and has conservations with himself, keeps talking about „dark magick“, and each time says that he will leave this place.

Oh I forgot, he even told Demons to curse me and VoiceofEnki, with the curse of „the eternal flames“, and when the forums went down during the jewish holidays, he thought it was his doing.

He was even dumb enough to share his chart like 3 months ago. i still have the screen shot, if u saw hos chart, you would understand why he is the way he is. Mich potential, but he wastes it all, and is highly deluded.

Search for Sisasaah, it is one of his accounts, in the thread about opening the 6th with music, he was also the OP (with another account)
You don't have to justify anything to daharkaan, he's here "helping" only because the guy has an interesting in parasitizing off people's energy, something daharkaan has promoted and does.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Dahaarkan said:

You don't have to justify anything to daharkaan, he's here "helping" only because the guy has an interesting in parasitizing off people's energy, something daharkaan has promoted and does.

Yes even on my thread on Psychic vampires he sounded like he was promoting this I only asked cause I wondered if the same spiritual techniques some psychic vampires use (the tendrils thing) could be used for positive (I still think they might be able to I will when my partner is more ready have us both test this out on each other) where no ones energy is parasited but a deeper connection with someone is created. I have seen him not ever come out strongly against this type of thing. Another thread I saw him saying this is ok.

If Psychic vampirism and harvesting energy is not a spiritual practice of the enemy then I don't know what is an enemy practice.

I never heard anyone reference the word harvesting outside of some enemy occult bs I came across from time to time. So I do think this person is some troll or person trying to promote enemy stuff.

:evil:
Dahaarkan said:
slyscorpion said:

By whose authority do you dictate who is and isn't worth anybody's time. Many people say ignorant or misguided things as a result of lack of knowledge. You better get one thing fucking clear, you do NOT get to decide who is and isn't worthy of being educated on these forums.

Everybody deserves a chance of at least having their questions answered and information provided, it's up to them afterwards to choose to learn from what's given to them or not. But you do NOT by default drive people away from Satan's knowledge, just because you personally don't like them or the questions being asked. When you do this you are sabotaging the forums and the purpose for which they exist in the first place. Driving people away from Satan and his knowledge is as close to treason as it gets, stupidity is not an excuse, and I would have perma banned both these members in a heartbeat if it were up to me.

Perhaps over the years you people have forgotten, and mistaken the JoS forums for some kind of Satanic themed social media platform for you to have pointless chatter, but the forums exist for education first and foremost, if you will not participate in this, at the very least don't sabotage others who are attempting to do so.

I don't know if the person in question has other accounts or not, but the questions in this thread were not presented in any insulting or provocative manner. The aggressive and standoffish manner this person was approached is unwarranted.

I will not delve into the stupidity of categorizing any form of spiritual practice as "being of the enemy". Any and all spiritual practice can be manifested for positive or negative outcomes, wanting to specialize in specific things instead of branching out to learn everything there is to learn is foolish.

Yes but you can tell this isn't a person looking for knowledge they are here to troll or push something.

Aquarius said:

I literally discourage the practice every time I talk about it, and literally discouraged it on this very thread. I know English isn't your strong suit, but a child with learning disability can read over my posts on these topics and see that I very specifically, and continually discourage anybody spiritually inept from experimenting. There are risks and rewards, that is all.

I can make drawings in crayons with colors and arrows if written language is too difficult for you to understand.

slyscorpion said:
Yes even on my thread on Psychic vampires he sounded like he was promoting this I only asked cause I wondered if the same spiritual techniques some psychic vampires use (the tendrils thing) could be used for positive (I still think they might be able to I will when my partner is more ready have us both test this out on each other) where no ones energy is parasited but a deeper connection with someone is created. I have seen him not ever come out strongly against this type of thing. Another thread I saw him saying this is ok.

If Psychic vampirism and harvesting energy is not a spiritual practice of the enemy then I don't know what is an enemy practice.

I never heard anyone reference the word harvesting outside of some enemy occult bs I came across from time to time. So I do think this person is some troll or person trying to promote enemy stuff.

You asked for information and I gave it to you. A spiritual practice is just that, a spiritual practice. Even you are almost apologetic for asking questions of this nature, it's sad to see really.

It's like xians who are afraid to learn something, because it is "evil and of Satan", except now the script is that it is "evil and of the jews". And in typical xian fashion there's an attempt to enforce this mentality on others with insults, threats etc.

Anything and everything can be manifested into positive or negative outcomes. Nothing is inherently good or evil, it's what you decide to do with it that can be categorized that way. Being oblivious to the inner workings of something only makes you vulnerable to it.

But you can continue in this bubble of self righteousness, I will continue to be the paradox in your mentality. You can sit there and imagine that I'm a jew, or hope that I die or destroy myself like aquarius does, or tell yourself that I'm lying or insane if it helps you feel better. And I don't really mind, but you will not have the same kind of abhorrent behavior towards new members who have done nothing wrong. And I have yet to see any negative behaviors coming from this account?

The reality is none of you know a thing about this topic because you are all terrified of even discussing it. So when someone has questions of this nature, you have no answers to give so you just default to insults and arrogance. You have no knowledge in this matter, so you just brush it aside as being "evil" and not worth exploring.

You may find the torah distasteful but we wouldn't be able to dismantle it without first gaining knowledge of it's contents. Bottom line is all knowledge is useful, even knowledge you may find distasteful.

Most of you simply assume that because I know the inner workings of psychic vampirism, that I drain every person I meet, you also default to thinking that anybody with such knowledge would do the same. You are most likely capable and knowledgeable enough to curse people, let me ask you, do you curse everyone you know?

Assumptions made on this topic are likewise foolish and have no ground to stand on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back