Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is the Thai Ramakien less corrupted than the Indian Ramayana?

Nimrod33

I'm asking this because I've noticed that, in the Ramayana, Hanuman made a vow of celibacy. However, in the Ramakien (Thailand's version of the Ramayana) Hanuman was not a virgin God and even had a son. Considering that celibacy comes from the enemy, it is possible that the Ramakien is the less corrupted version of the Ramayana?

It's a spiritual allegory, not a literal Virginity. Hanuman did have a son in the Indian Ramayana as well, idk where you read he didn't. The major Yogis and Rishis had multiple children and ate meat. All of this is taken too literally.

Aum Hanumate Namah is a very powerful mantra to bring Discipline, Spiritual drive and protection from Negative entities and Emotions.

Nimrod33 said:

Pure celibacy is dangerous for the health. However, what I believe is that Hanuman practiced transmutation of his sexual energies to further enhance his strength and endurance.

Jack said:
Hanuman did have a son in the Indian Ramayana as well, idk where you read he didn't.

I know that Hanuman did have a son in the Indian Ramayana as well, but he didn't have in a way that he lost his celibacy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back