Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bold Message From The White House

Braun666

This is thoroughly appalling, if one skips to paragraph 8. Not a drill, seems the Jew World Order has a stronger foothold on American soil as its had for quite some time now.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...nse-team-and-public-health-officials-74/?s=09

unnamed.jpg

This is indeed insane. 100% written by some disgusting jew.

Let them try to sow their death. The people's reaction is not stopping.

They dropped all masks, and are just flaunting it in people's faces, bragging how they want kill all those defiant citizens that don't obediently line up to let billy and co inject them with toxic crap.

Not to mention, they are blatantly lying, as they always do, about their vaccines. Since none of the vaccines nor boosters do anything to prevent the illness.

I've seen it first hand even, where two vaccinated family members got Covid and were sick because of it, one even had to get hospitalized.

Vaccine is completely useless garbage that doesn't do anything to protect against covid, and never did.

HP HoodedCobra's posts on this subject are on point as always.

People will be treated as slaves until they rebel.

The US and the world is in the stage four, destabilisation, at the moment. Look up what Yuri Bezmenov had to say about communism and you will understand.

Braun666 said:
Not a drill, seems the Jew World Order has a stronger foothold on American soil as its had for quite some time now.
Novus Ordo Seclorum
New Order of the Ages

Annuit Coeptis
Agreed Undertakings/Favours [our] Undertakings

E Pluribus Unum
Out of Many, One.

Everyone, who is not stupid or ignorant, knows America is in bed with "israel". America is the jew proxy.

I don’t see the outrage? I don’t know where you are from but no one takes Beijing Biden or his shitty White House website seriously. Every gas station you go to has the “I did that” stickers. Everyone laughs at the new administration and knows they are illegitimate. But whoaaa they said something stupid about jewvid on their website we should all shit our pants. I can tell you’re from some cucked country. No one here cares about it. We haven’t worn masks for months. There’s no vaccine mandate for public or private business. This statement is just to appease their doomer leftist voters that actually believe in covid.

Sounds like the reptilian jews are planning bio warfare,but that's probably nothing new to these reptiles,for they were planning it for awhile (bes good goyim an bes slaveses an bes sacrificed anyways or jew in sky get mad)

The Outlaw Torn said:
I don’t see the outrage? I don’t know where you are from but no one takes Beijing Biden or his shitty White House website seriously. Every gas station you go to has the “I did that” stickers. Everyone laughs at the new administration and knows they are illegitimate. But whoaaa they said something stupid about jewvid on their website we should all shit our pants. I can tell you’re from some cucked country. No one here cares about it. We haven’t worn masks for months. There’s no vaccine mandate for public or private business. This statement is just to appease their doomer leftist voters that actually believe in covid.
In the war there are always zones of lesser activity and zones of hotspots. Good for you having it like that, it ain't like that everywhere. Fact remains, if the global communism is not wiped out once and for all, the plague will remain dormant and return at a later date.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back