Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ZAsitR Mantra Questions (Best color, commands via telepathy, experiences)

Fuchs

1. What would be the best color to work with this mantra?

Orange is written does rule dominance, while vibrating I did imagine my self in orange.

Purple can be used to influence people in power (normal people should also be ok)

After vibrating and affirmation I did imagine the energy as violett, penetrating the targets aura sticking to it.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

2. Can the commands to the controlled person be send telepathically?

If jes what would be the best method?

2.1 There is Satanic Telepathic Communication
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Telepathy.html

2.2 Reading the Thoughts of Others and Getting into Their Heads

Invocing akasha /ether cocentrate on the person + 2.1

2.3 Love Spell Lightbody
"To further empower the spell, go into a trance and when he/she preferably is sleeping, visualize his/her and pull out his/her light body and gently but firmly command it. For example: "[name of desired one], you love me and desire me greatly, every day. You find me totally irresistible.""

2.4 Merging Astral Consciousness
"Plant thoughts in the minds of others and to even possess them"

2.5 Ball of Light Meditation
Now another interesting thing one can do with this is to connect with another person and this greatly enhances telepathy. For example, passing the ball back and forth from their heart chakra to your’s will tell you about the other person’s emotional experiences and character.

To interrogate someone, pass the ball of light from your third eye to their third eye, back and forth.

3. How long did it take until you did control your target?

personally think Eihwaz rune goes good with this. With Zasitr added.

Another method I learned of astral possession that may be much eaiser is this. The twin serpent meditation do it kind of on the person but make it an aspect of your own serpent visualize this extending out of you. Plant this in the 6th chakra. Push your thoughts and feelings through this make the person not know they are not his or her own. Make sure to remove this or burn it when done fuck you don't want that connection though to a Jew especially to remain.

This works i saw it used but I have not practiced it enough to know if it's a one way or two way thing.

If the person is a Jew or strong enemy xtian or Muslim make damn sure your not taking in its energy or ripping any energy from it you don't want that in your soul.

I wouldn't use an untested modern Sanskrit word first suggested by someone who was cursing members on this forum, honestly. There are better, already-proven ways, such as using the #19 rune, Ehwaz, which deals exactly with this.

Merging consciousness with a person is very advanced and requires familiarity with the technique.

Suggestions can also be turned into symbolical forms like objects and pushed through the 3rd eye of the other person. Also, the more powerful someone's aura is, the more likely is other people will bend to your will even without doing anything at all. This can be a nuisance for some people going forward, as it can also put them in the spotlight and some people prefer to remain in the shadows.

Purple is exclusively for people in power. The only leeway you get is people who have power over something you have no control over, even if they are not influential people in general. The best colour to use otherwise is the colour of whatever the purpose of your command is.

I personally have gone on hunts and deep searches for ancient mantras, and had found what are called hindu "suktas", which are long form mantras compiled. Though the experiences seemed positive at first there were other events that proceeded that I did not expect.

Now after that experience, I won't proceed with untried mantras unless I know 100% the Gods deem the words safe to use. With mantras that aren't tried and true, it's best to be 100% sure, especially if you've increased your powers(energy field), as the effects tend to be immediately felt and I would also speculate that the reason is because it's stated that some older mantras had to be given by a guru(GD Demons in our case) because of risk factors and in many cases to be kept hidden from outsiders.

Thus, this is a reason why meditations like the RAUM meditation from the Antichrist and the Magickal Squares from the Gods work instantly. It's because the concise guided way on how to properly perform these is given in full without any need for further decipherment. This is another reason why, as HPS Maxine Dietrich stated, mantras that are intended to "kill" need their proper antidote(counter mantra) otherwise the effects can be extremely costly to the one vibrating these.

Always best to SERIOUSLY err on the side of caution. I've gathered mantras I think may or may not be useful in the future, but I err on the side of caution to an extreme extent as I know that without guidance from the gods these can either be watered down or purposefully contain harmful additions for outsiders that want to meddle and reap the benefits these can provide.

Also as Stormblood stated, best to thread carefully as many word in Sanskrit may or may not be meant to be vibrated, and if these come from a questionable individual without any depth or deeper understanding provided this can be a red flag as Sanskrit itself is a quite complex language. Best to thread carefully and use what works on the JoS website alread and the sources it has used, then ultimately reaching a level where you can ask the Gods' guidance on mantra(s) and potent methods of using these.

Stormblood said:
I wouldn't use an untested modern Sanskrit word first suggested by someone who was cursing members on this forum, honestly. There are better, already-proven ways, such as using the #19 rune, Ehwaz, which deals exactly with this.

Merging consciousness with a person is very advanced and requires familiarity with the technique.

Suggestions can also be turned into symbolical forms like objects and pushed through the 3rd eye of the other person. Also, the more powerful someone's aura is, the more likely is other people will bend to your will even without doing anything at all. This can be a nuisance for some people going forward, as it can also put them in the spotlight and some people prefer to remain in the shadows.

Purple is exclusively for people in power. The only leeway you get is people who have power over something you have no control over, even if they are not influential people in general. The best colour to use otherwise is the colour of whatever the purpose of your command is.

Yeah I didn't think of that. He had given me a sanskrit word in a reply he said should help with something on my chakras. That was before anyone knew the kind of person he was btw and I tried it the result didn't feel safe it had a separating feeling and weird.

I just wanted to share my experience. I stopped after about two chakras cause I didn't trust it the problem is very hard to remove months later I was still trying to remove whatever that did and I didn't even vibrate it that much. I think it might not be safe to use these words. The method I talked about is tested and works. In fact I came up with it from something I saw done on the astral once I found a book that explains it too. If your strong you should be Able to control someone that way or influence them but yeah remove it when done don't ever leave open any connections.

Also you can link this to other chakras but the 3rd eye/6th is best for thought control. Another link may need to be added for emotion control like 3rd or 5th chakra or you can try to link it to all chakras and plant it in the 6th for thought pushing.

The thing is though don't take in on your side energy from a jew or let it become two way. It may be a little unsafe with a jew or strong enemy.

Sorry for not catching this I didn't remember who posted that sanskrit word I just thought it was used by a bunch of people.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

Yeah I didn't think of that. He had given me a sanskrit word in a reply he said should help with something on my chakras. That was before anyone knew the kind of person he was btw and I tried it the result didn't feel safe it had a separating feeling and weird.

I just wanted to share my experience. I stopped after about two chakras cause I didn't trust it the problem is very hard to remove months later I was still trying to remove whatever that did and I didn't even vibrate it that much. I think it might not be safe to use these words. The method I talked about is tested and works. In fact I came up with it from something I saw done on the astral once I found a book that explains it too. If your strong you should be Able to control someone that way or influence them but yeah remove it when done don't ever leave open any connections.

Also you can link this to other chakras but the 3rd eye/6th is best for thought control. Another link may need to be added for emotion control like 3rd or 5th chakra or you can try to link it to all chakras and plant it in the 6th for thought pushing.

The thing is though don't take in on your side energy from a jew or let it become two way. It may be a little unsafe with a jew or strong enemy.

Sorry for not catching this I didn't remember who posted that sanskrit word I just thought it was used by a bunch of people.

I am just going to stick with what I know works I saw this used it was impressive please tell me your results. If you decide to try this. You can either find my email or reply. I would like to know if this works for and how.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

I wasn't criticising you. I was replying to Fuchs.

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

I wasn't criticising you. I was replying to Fuchs.

Ok got it.

Stormblood said:

Thanks for your reply Stormblood and your warning, didn´t know the mantra ZAsitR was questionabel/ not 100% save to use, it was so often mentioned without questioning it a singel time. Did also allready start a working with it :roll:

I wanted to use this affirmation:

In a postitive and healthy way for me [ Name Person] is compleatly and fully under my control, now continuosly and forever. x18 reps

Which color would you use? (Orange maybe) "gaining control" https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

If I would use the #19 Ehwaz Rune, which other runes could be combined with it to enhance the working?
Maybe #3 Thurisas "Used to control a other one or render defensless" , #6 Kenaz "This rune can be used to influence the emotions of others", #7 Gebo " Can bind someone to a unwanted obligation" Quotes are from Runic Kabalah Pdf

I thought AUM ZAsitR would be a great mantra because Shael did say, you don´t have to clean after it you just empower your self and direct your will on the target. After the rune working I suppose one has to clean right?

Which other Members are good with Sanskrit?

Thanks in advance Stormblood, for answering the many questions.

Jack said:
Could you give a statement about the ZAsitR Mantra if it is safe to use?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

luis said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Fuchs said:

I do not know anything about this mantra. If I remember correctly, somebody said that it is Sanskrit and somebody said that it can change your aura to make you seem more important so people will be more likely to do what you say. But all of this might be completely wrong, and this might be something harmful, so don't try it.

I can't remember if it was Shael or if it was Jack who was talking about it. If it was Shael, maybe this is some harmful thing and it is one of the things that hurt and comfused him so bad.

I am not saying that any of this is real or good. I'm just saying what I think I remember somebody else said.

Fuchs said:
Stormblood said:

Thanks for your reply Stormblood and your warning, didn´t know the mantra ZAsitR was questionabel/ not 100% save to use, it was so often mentioned without questioning it a singel time. Did also allready start a working with it :roll:

In a postitive and healthy way for me [ Name Person] is compleatly and fully under my control, now continuosly and forever. x18 reps

Which color would you use? (Orange maybe) "gaining control" https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

If I would use the #19 Ehwaz Rune, which other runes could be combined with it to enhance the working?
Maybe #3 Thurisas "Used to control a other one or render defensless" , #6 Kenaz "This rune can be used to influence the emotions of others", #7 Gebo " Can bind someone to a unwanted obligation" Quotes are from Runic Kabalah Pdf

I thought AUM ZAsitR would be a great mantra because Shael did say, you don´t have to clean after it you just empower your self and direct your will on the target. After the rune working I suppose one has to clean right?

Jack said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

luis said:

It's probably not safe. Better not to mess around with this stuff.

Jack said:
Fuchs said:
Stormblood said:

Jack said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

luis said:

It's probably not safe. Better not to mess around with this stuff.
The thing is, in the past, I once did try it, when I was angry, on a willpower weak person (combined with heavy weed use) only 1 day 216 reps, did work instantly. Well affirmation was not so broadly positioned and rather specific possibel less controling off the person.

I allready started the working and there is no good date to support a new one with #19 Ehwaz Rune + probably #7 Gebo.

Fuchs said:

I do not know anything about this mantra. If I remember correctly, somebody said that it is Sanskrit and somebody said that it can change your aura to make you seem more important so people will be more likely to do what you say. But all of this might be completely wrong, and this might be something harmful, so don't try it.

I can't remember if it was Shael or if it was Jack who was talking about it. If it was Shael, maybe this is some harmful thing and it is one of the things that hurt and comfused him so bad.

I am not saying that any of this is real or good. I'm just saying what I think I remember somebody else said.

"Taking "zAsitR" as an example here, which means things like "Ruler", "Imperator", "Chastiser", "Teacher", "Punisher", etc., you would vibrate this mantra, or a variation of it with maybe "Aum" in front of it (Aum zAsitR), into yourself for some amount of repetitions, and then visualize the victim being bound by you and submitting to you fully." Shael
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19165

"To give a different example, say you use the mantra zAsitR on someone for a binding spell instead. It goes for the opposite approach of Isa, instead of stagnating and "freezing" the target, he/she is dominated by you instead, in such a way that he/she submits to you and follows your desires. In this case, doing a working for 900 days would not be harmful at all. As long as the affirmations are properly worded, nothing bad will happen to the target unless you desire it, so all that happens is that your control over the target is even further emphasized to the point where there is no resistance even if you gave orders to do something that the target is completely adverse to (for example, telling the target to do something they hate, or are extremely scared of).

And in regards to yourself, the mantra would only increase dominative qualities in you, e.g. it would "passively" increase your ability to command and order others with authority." Shael
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19937

"Now for the last option, and my personal favorite, using the mantra zAsitR. This mantra is one of domination and authority, meaning you can use it on yourself and then direct your authorative energies towards both of them to influence their minds/emotions to make them stay away from each other. This mantra I have successfully used, myself, and it is completely safe and effective from my experience. I think if you want to use this mantra successfully, you need to have a mind that can be a bit "dictating", "dominating", "oppressive". If this applies to you, I would recommend using this method preferredly." Shael https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20459

Fuchs said:

Recently I did reread the color sites under Balck color is written:
Black Magick: Creates confusion and chaos, to bring discord and confusion to enemies.

Didn´t GitM work much with black color? Maybe this was the reason for his confusion.

Fuchs said:

So Shael was using this mantra all the time. And Shael ended up completely fucked up, confused, and ruined. I would stay far away from this.

Like he wanted to dominate everybody? Everybody should bow to his will? Or is there something else?

I remember his offical parting, was because he didn´t understand why HPS Maxine did have to fokus on her advancement couldn´t be on the forum. Did invent some storys how HPHC did overtake the forum.

Fuchs said:

So Shael was using this mantra all the time. And Shael ended up completely fucked up, confused, and ruined. I would stay far away from this.

Or is it like with the Isa Rune (one can be become dull possesive if overused) you can use it but not overdo it.

Fuchs said:
Like he wanted to dominate everybody? Everybody should bow to his will? Or is there something else?

It was something similar to this. He was doing it every day. And it looks like it completely ruined him, very similar to what happened to Ghost in the Machine. He was also psychically connected with parasitic and destructive people that were stronger than him and sucked the life energy out of him. The thing about Maxine was the last example, but there were a lot of other things before that. He was trying to turn people against us.

Don't ask me if it is like Isa or if a small amount is good. I don't know if it does anything good, and the only person I know who was using it ended up completely insane and ruined. From that example, it looks like it is a curse.

Fuchs said:

It was something similar to this. He was doing it every day. And it looks like it completely ruined him, very similar to what happened to Ghost in the Machine. He was also psychically connected with parasitic and destructive people that were stronger than him and sucked the life energy out of him. The thing about Maxine was the last example, but there were a lot of other things before that. He was trying to turn people against us.

Don't ask me if it is like Isa or if a small amount is good. I don't know if it does anything good, and the only person I know who was using it ended up completely insane and ruined. From that example, it looks like it is a curse.

I can´t understand how someone is connected to something bad/knows about it and is unabel to do something against it, especialy if it is about getting energy leeched. I asume the persons where other former SS who did leave because of bs.

One ritual to Baal-Zebulon could have ended it.

They probably then did other things to him also, we can´t say it was only because of this saskrit mantra.

Unless HP. Hoodedcobra666 does give me the advice to not use ZAsitR, because it is only harmfull and not like ISA
I will volunteer to give feedback if it does something bad.

Started 12.16.2021 666 reps. probably 40 days.

If he does, then I will comment every singel post the mantra is mentioned on the forum to not use it.

I can´t stand it if there is advice outthere which is harmfull. But I also don´t like false negative assumptions about something usefull.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Please HP give me your advice.
Unless HP. Hoodedcobra666 does give me the advice to not use the ZAsitR Sanskrit Mantra, because it is only harmfull and not like ISA,

Fuchs said:
I can´t understand how someone is connected to something bad/knows about it and is unabel to do something against it, especialy if it is about getting energy leeched. I asume the persons where other former SS who did leave because of bs.

There are other things involved, which are private and cannot be talked about.

Unless HP. Hoodedcobra666 does give me the advice to not use ZAsitR, because it is only harmfull and not like ISA
Nobody stated it only harmful or only beneficial or only whatever. We just stated that there are better alternatives than random mantra and words found on the internet.

Also, other people shouldn't be suggested to be guinea pigs to use an experimental mantra. Only tried and tested things (by many, experienced people who can know all the effects, not newbies who cannot even fathom 2% of what a mantra is doing).

That sounds like too much for an experimental mantra. Aren't you going to burn yourself out? Don't you have anything much more high priority to do than messing around? Are you even vibrating properly, or just pronouncing 9-27 times per breath, which is not the practice of mantra for sure?

Stormblood said:
Fuchs said:
Nobody stated it only harmful or only beneficial or only whatever. We just stated that there are better alternatives than random mantra and words found on the internet.

Also, other people shouldn't be suggested to be guinea pigs to use an experimental mantra. Only tried and tested things (by many, experienced people who can know all the effects, not newbies who cannot even fathom 2% of what a mantra is doing).

That sounds like too much for an experimental mantra. Aren't you going to burn yourself out? Don't you have anything much more high priority to do than messing around? Are you even vibrating properly, or just pronouncing 9-27 times per breath, which is not the practice of mantra for sure?

I don´t consider myself a newbie. I may be bad at sensitivity, but I´m good at energy containing/ higher reps / endurance, I like it, when I´m fully charged makes me feel good. The working is essential for my wellbeing, the reason behind it is privat. One breath one time AUM ZAsitR. I don´t vibrate until my lungs are empty, one time is like 3-4 sec. From my personality one other SS once told me from my astrology: "I´m disgustingly peaceful". One round takes me around 30 min.

I will probably do the Shenu Ritual (Satans day Ritual) today a few hours and at night I do my usual routine (Personal workings, AOP, Hatha, Kunda,FRTR, Cleaning).

I do every day FRTR+etc and then cleaning. This might be considered for the outcome.

If I act bad afer 40 days, well then we know.

Fuchs said:
Stormblood said:
Fuchs said:

There are other things involved, which are private and cannot be talked about.

I don´t consider myself a newbie. I may be bad at sensitivity, but I´m good at energy containing/ higher reps / endurance, I like it, when I´m fully charged makes me feel good. The working is essential for my wellbeing, the reason behind it is privat. One breath one time AUM ZAsitR. I don´t vibrate until my lungs are empty, one time is like 3-4 sec. From my personality one other SS once told me from my astrology: "I´m disgustingly peaceful". One round takes me around 30 min.

I will probably do the Shenu Ritual (Satans day Ritual) today a few hours and at night I do my usual routine (Personal workings, AOP, Hatha, Kunda,FRTR, Cleaning).

I do every day FRTR+etc and then cleaning. This might be considered for the outcome.

If I act bad afer 40 days, well then we know.

I never said you were a newbie but many people who read the forum and they look up to members who reply a lot and try to help like you do.

As far as reps go, it doesn't go like "666 is advanced and everything less than it is a newbie" either.

Fuchs said:
Bro, doing 666 times of any mantra which has unknown effects and could possibly be very harmful or dangerous, it is a ridiculous and bad idea. What if it is dangerous and you hurt yourself multiplied by 666?

Even if the effects are not harmful, and if it is completely safe, 666 is still an insanely high number. For an effect which is unpredictable, and you know it is definitely going to be too much. Too much of anything can be an extremely uncomfortable situation, even if a small amount of that thing was good.

Do a small amount at least until you have learned what it does. You're one of my favorite people here and I want you to be safe.

Fuchs said:
You're one of my favorite people here and I want you to be safe.

This means a lot to me, Thank you. Don´t worry, I will pull through, no matter what, as long I have the support of the gods and goddesses and you guys.

After compleating the working after 40 days I can say:

Zasitr does work but, because there is no limiting ability like with the ISA rune, you have to allways fight your way throught so to speak, which is unpleasant if you like the person, don´t want to cause them stress. Also you will get, what you want, if the target isn´t totaly against it, but in ways that seem at first strange, sometimes using the targets weakpoints portrayed to you, the energy used the weakest path to establish your commands, but just go with the flow.

If you have someone you are not close to and the person did wrong you and you do it to get what is righfully yours, even 216 reps can work / did work for me one time done. Depending how weak the persons willpower is.

The mantra does influence you to be more dominating, so if you are allready very much dominating, you should not do it, because you could overdo, like with to much ISA rune use.

In conclusion if the person is weak, there is no favorabel black magic date to do a rune working with Ehwaz+ Gebo+ ISA+ Thurisas you can use the mantra, but don´t overdo it. I wouldn´t use it more then on 2-3 people within a year full 40 days workings (better only 2).

I did not clean my aura after the workings, only later the next day after doing the RTRS.

It´s also good as with all spells which do influence someone else, to do it while the target is asleep then the resistance is much lower. Didn´t do it for the 216 reps singel working, did work regardles but I was very angry at the time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back