Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the difference between awakened Kundalini, activated Kundalini and raised Kundalini?

SeguaceDiSatana

Sorry, I've had this question for a while...
What is the difference between awakened Kundalini, activated Kundalini and raised Kundalini?
Thanks so much for the answers!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
When your kundalini is awakened this means something like the serpent is waking up from its slumber. Usually due to consistent meditation and healthy sexuality.

When you have raised the kundalini this means your serpent was raised through each chakra till it reached the crown. Then you would unlock many psychic power, wisdom and transform deeply.

You have to know though that you don't always raise kundalini from the start. At first you raise something called sexual energy which is like the kundalini but with less intensity.

After you successfully and completely raise sexual energy you start to have your actual kundalini serpent awakened, then you have to raise that to your crown aswell.

mercury_wisdom said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
When your kundalini is awakened this means something like the serpent is waking up from its slumber. Usually due to consistent meditation and healthy sexuality.

When you have raised the kundalini this means your serpent was raised through each chakra till it reached the crown. Then you would unlock many psychic power, wisdom and transform deeply.

You have to know though that you don't always raise kundalini from the start. At first you raise something called sexual energy which is like the kundalini but with less intensity.

After you successfully and completely raise sexual energy you start to have your actual kundalini serpent awakened, then you have to raise that to your crown aswell.

Thank you so much. You were very clear. Thanks again!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
mercury_wisdom said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:

Thank you so much. You were very clear. Thanks again!
:)

I want to point out and add to this, that with a risen kundalini it isn't always accurate that the siddhis and expanded state manifests after the process.

It can take some time as the body, mind and soul has to adjust.

Basically from what I understand, and reading the writings of Hooded Cobra, and articles that it depends.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back