Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter in Pisces/Jupiter Square

Wayofthegods

Heads up, Jupiter will be hitting its home sign on December 29th 2021-May 11th 2022. This is the best time to do a Jupiter square. Find a Thursdsy with a good moon sign. Also there is an app called planetary times, where by your location it will show you the hours of the day. Find the hour of Jupiter, and you can hit it the most effective. I can come back and give some good dates.

https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp

This is one of the best sites for this. I think just use the location nearest to you if yours isn't there it shouldn't be much different.

Woden said:
You mean like this..?

Moon Phases:
https://www.timeanddate.com/moon/phases/@6252001

JoS Planetary Hours:
https://mega.nz/file/OTol0AjC#5xNoZ896dx5npNB0_rT7agl-DuFcsFqgvQH5qbKLTCA
ChronosXP - Planetary Hours:
https://mega.nz/file/aOhWUDya#Id5FvbZGiQV8zhO7x-8Gi0gt7mKTKMZ0zW6uMSSb_Ss

Yes websites work too, thank you. I prefer the phone app, as it instantly fills in the location. But good idea, add some more stuff for people too use.

The JoS Calendar is perfect for this as well.

Every significant date for planetary squares or spiritual workings is shown there as verified by some of the most spiritually advanced people in our community.

Using a phone app for this that requires precise geolocation, the one thing I'd recommend everyone turn off on their device immediately due to how privacy infringing it is among other things, is completely unnecessary for us since there are many more powerful and safer resources available for this.

VoiceofEnki said:
The JoS Calendar is perfect for this as well.

Every significant date for planetary squares or spiritual workings is shown there as verified by some of the most spiritually advanced people in our community.

Using a phone app for this that requires precise geolocation, the one thing I'd recommend everyone turn off on their device immediately due to how privacy infringing it is among other things, is completely unnecessary for us since there are many more powerful and safer resources available for this.

Thanks Voice.

Many times I see people saying to use Jupiter for material gains and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but I want to point out that doing at least one Spiritual Jupiter Square when it is in Pisces for your Crown chakra is a very good boost. Highly recommended.

Henu the Great said:
Many times I see people saying to use Jupiter for material gains and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but I want to point out that doing at least one Spiritual Jupiter Square when it is in Pisces for your Crown chakra is a very good boost. Highly recommended.
what would be a good affirmation to empower the 7th chakra with the Jupiter squadre?
Since the Jupiter squadre can be done even in February, I could do one for spiritual things and one for material things.

Quel_tizio said:
Henu the Great said:
what would be a good affirmation to empower the 7th chakra with the Jupiter squadre?
Since the Jupiter squadre can be done even in February, I could do one for spiritual things and one for material things.
For example something like this: In a positive and healthy way my crown chakra is completely and fully empowered now and forever.

If on each useful date I make a square of Jupiter I would have about 5 or 6 squares to make.
I was thinking of making one square to eliminate the negative effects of Jupiter retrograde, and the other 5 directed towards money (I don't have a job at the moment, but will these squares help me financially in the future)?
I have more questions:
In addition to visualising intent, should I visualise the colour white-gold? And for green and white-gold money?
I was thinking of using the GRAUM mantra, is it ideal for these jobs?
I think I will do 9 affirmations for both:

The energies of the kabbalistic jupiter square eliminate all negative influences of jupiter in my birth chart, in the healthiest and most positive way for me, now and forever.
(Spiritual square)

The energies of the kabbalistic jupiter square continually attract huge sums of money to me in the healthiest and most positive way for me, this money is all mine to spend as I please, now and forever.
(Material square)

Any other advice?

FuckYu_666 said:
Henu the Great said:
First half of 2022 is full of planetary square dates. One for every weekday.

I noticed that there are no Saturn squares
Saturn is in Aquarius, so there are many upcoming dates for Saturn squares this year. As long as the Moon is not VoC and Saturn is in direct motion (it goes retrograde for a while this year) the square is doable.

The reason it's not on the caledar is likely because it requires good amount of preparation to succesfully benefit from the Saturns energy. It's also the reason why there is a warning on the Saturn square page about the possible negative outcomes. Great deal of cleaning and soul opening should be done beforehand at the very least.

Greetings to all! Please tell me one thing about the Moon in the Void. The Planetary Square cannot be started during the Moon in the Void, but what about the rest of the days? Is it possible to vibrate the Planetary Square on other days during the Moon in the Void? For example, if the Moon in the Void lasts all day and ends only late at night. Sorry for my English. I hope I made myself clear.

agni said:
Greetings to all! Please tell me one thing about the Moon in the Void. The Planetary Square cannot be started during the Moon in the Void, but what about the rest of the days? Is it possible to vibrate the Planetary Square on other days during the Moon in the Void? For example, if the Moon in the Void lasts all day and ends only late at night. Sorry for my English. I hope I made myself clear.
You can't start a working during VoC, but you can continue already begun working during VoC.

Henu the Great said:
agni said:
You can't start a working during VoC, but you can continue already begun working during VoC.

Thank you very much for your reply!

Henu the Great said:

I've been doing a spiritual square since the 30th to correct Jupiter's natal placement. I will definitely use it for chakra too.

I have to start the material jupiter square tomorrow, what mantra do I use?
Aum Guruave Nama are jupiter mantras for the material?
I don't understand if I have to choose one or you have to say them all at once.

If the post is not published in time or I don't get a reply in time, then I will just use the Guruave mantra.

Thank you in advance to those who will reply.

FuckYu_666 said:

For the Jupiter square, one does the full mantra (or the shortened mantra, but especially for Jupiter, because the repetitions aren't that many, I would suggest to go with the full mantra), and uses NAMA when working a material square.

For day 1 of the material square, you vibrate 1 time: AUM GRAAM GRIM GRAUM SAU GURUAVE NAMA

This is the full Jupiter Square mantra.

Then for the second day you vibrate 12 times:
AUM GRAAM GRIM GRAUM SAU GURUAVE NAMA

For the third day you do it 8 times, and you follow the numbers exactly as shown on the square.

Pay attention not to make any single mistake, and not to mess up the number of vibrations, as if one makes a single mistake by vibrating one too many times or one too few, the square loses all power.

Follow the square carefully, and preferably do your aura cleaning, AoP and void meditation before doing the square to limit interference as much as possible.

Good luck to everyone on the square!

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
FuckYu_666 said:

For the Jupiter square, one does the full mantra (or the shortened mantra, but especially for Jupiter, because the repetitions aren't that many, I would suggest to go with the full mantra), and uses NAMA when working a material square.

For day 1 of the material square, you vibrate 1 time: AUM GRAAM GRIM GRAUM SAU GURUAVE NAMA

This is the full Jupiter Square mantra.

Then for the second day you vibrate 12 times:
AUM GRAAM GRIM GRAUM SAU GURUAVE NAMA

For the third day you do it 8 times, and you follow the numbers exactly as shown on the square.

Pay attention not to make any single mistake, and not to mess up the number of vibrations, as if one makes a single mistake by vibrating one too many times or one too few, the square loses all power.

Follow the square carefully, and preferably do your aura cleaning, AoP and void meditation before doing the square to limit interference as much as possible.

Good luck to everyone on the square!

Hail Satan!
Thank you very much for the clarification

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back