Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Progress after 8 months or so

Kavya Shukra

Ever since I joined JOS in May, I remember not knowing much, but I was into Egyptian, Mayan and Sumerian mythology heavily. And after the dedication ritual, reading history and the website, meditations, RTRs, planetary squares and chakra workings, I can say that they helped a lot and opening myself to the truth has helped significantly. And this led to even more things, such as finding out Astarte being my Guardian Goddess, learning bit by bit Sanskrit (and the origin of so many things I used to be afraid of because of Christian conditioning, such as Satan, Hitler, Swatzika, etc. But after learning the origins behind them and the truth, knowledge of the truth evaporated the fear entirely.)

I've met so many amazing people here, and I can say I like my progress compared to how I was last year. A lot of things changed, and my perspective on things as well, and letting go and deprogramming from dross caused by Jews and me not knowing any better. There's so much more to work on and improve, and it's a matter of patience, persistence and discipline, but I have confidence that things are going to get better, not just for myself, but also for my race, and the Gentiles as a whole. It's just a matter of razor sharp, precise way of doing things, and action, but the future and tomorrow looks bright.

Splendid!
Good job in advancing and improving, I love to see that people get their shit together and take each day a step towards empowerment!
Well done, keep it up!!

It is motivating to read a bit of your story, congratulations, I'm happy for you....

:3

Kevin Hernandez said:
Ever since I joined JOS in May, I remember not knowing much, but I was into Egyptian, Mayan and Sumerian mythology heavily. And after the dedication ritual, reading history and the website, meditations, RTRs, planetary squares and chakra workings, I can say that they helped a lot and opening myself to the truth has helped significantly. And this led to even more things, such as finding out Astarte being my Guardian Goddess, learning bit by bit Sanskrit (and the origin of so many things I used to be afraid of because of Christian conditioning, such as Satan, Hitler, Swatzika, etc. But after learning the origins behind them and the truth, knowledge of the truth evaporated the fear entirely.)

I've met so many amazing people here, and I can say I like my progress compared to how I was last year. A lot of things changed, and my perspective on things as well, and letting go and deprogramming from dross caused by Jews and me not knowing any better. There's so much more to work on and improve, and it's a matter of patience, persistence and discipline, but I have confidence that things are going to get better, not just for myself, but also for my race, and the Gentiles as a whole. It's just a matter of razor sharp, precise way of doing things, and action, but the future and tomorrow looks bright.

I am happy for your success! It was good to read this. It's wonderful to have a place where we can come together and talk, share our experiences and help each other. There are many good people on the forum, in fact, many.

It is sad that those who belong to us are unable to see the Truth, simply because those who do not join us are manipulated en masse by the enemy. It would completely change their thinking.

You have already made a lot of progress, and don't worry, perseverance and patience are the keys to success!

Good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back