Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Announcement 2021

Hps.mlimlal666

Website
www.alegriadeenki.com
Dear brothers and sisters,

Please forgive me for being absent on the forums, for personal reasons my life no longer allows me to participate in the forums due to responsibilities. It is with great sadness that also, I inform you all I am no longer part of joS clergy ministries. Thank you all for everything. I'm very sorry for this news!
Take care and stay strong!

Hail Satan forever

Hps.M.Limlal

Personally I want to thank you for all these years for helping the Spanish Community and how much of a big role you played in helping our Spanish and Portuguese SS. Despite of everything this work will remain permanently for SS for a very long time to come.

Wish you the best and may everything that is keeping you back be removed from your path.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:

Please forgive me for being absent on the forums, for personal reasons my life no longer allows me to participate in the forums due to responsibilities. It is with great sadness that also, I inform you all I am no longer part of joS clergy ministries. Thank you all for everything. I'm very sorry for this news!

Hail Satan forever

Hps.M.Limlal
I feel sad that I couldn't find JoS sooner and be able to communicate with you as well, but thank you for your hard work and wish you get it resolved in time.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:

Hail Satan forever

Hps.M.Limlal
I remember when you joined the Romanian forum a few years ago to share some of your knowledge and help SS in their spiritual advancement. I hope you are succeeding in your personal life, congratulations for the work done and all the best in your future plans.

Your work and service to the JoS and by extension, the Gods, is never forgotten.

Succeed in what you must, and stay strong on the Spiritual Satanic path, so you become unfettered and free on your path of advancement.

Best wishes to you, HPs Mlimlal.

Hail Satan!

Thank you very much for everything :,), you and wotanwarrior have been my role models.

I remember when I was a kid with low self-esteem asking spells to improve myself and you answered me with very valuable information, it seems insignificant that detail, but at that time it was a great help for me....

Thank you for everything you have done for the JoS.

You have helped me many years ago with some personal issues I was having at the time. I never forgot that.

Wish you the best in your personal life and spiritual goals. May you achieve everything you desire.
Hope to see you again, HPS M. Limlal.

Just a few days ago I was reading the old forum and you were there in the Italian section to give help, advice and even translations, I also remember here a few years ago. So grazie for everything, we Italians are grateful for your work and dedication to the satanic cause, we will always remember your name. I wish you best and a prosperous future, HPS Mlimlal!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back