Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satans Day 23rd December

SyrArisMarsMartin

So this will be my first time celebrating Satans Day.
I was thinking of doing all the rituals related to Satan. Maybe also dress in blue.
Also my dedication ritual was kinda rushed orally a few months ago, i want to do it completely and with blood.
What are your opinions? How will you celebrate?
I would like to hear, thanks.

What I normally do on Satan's day is sending Him some of my spare energies, as a gift and a sign of gratitude for the energies He always spent to keep me safe and on track. This can be done in a Ritual, also when you are in a charged place (ley lines nodes), to boost energies even more.
The rest is personal, to be honest I never thought about dressing in blue, sounds good!
What I also always try to do is spending some time with nature, far from the crowd and mass energies.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I was thinking of doing all the rituals related to Satan. Maybe also dress in blue.
Also my dedication ritual was kinda rushed orally a few months ago, i want to do it completely and with blood.
If you have dedicated yourself there is no need for you to repeat the ritual.
I will do a ritual of thanksgiving, and spend the sacred night reviewing some things for the coming year and generally spend the whole day in dedication to Satan.
I will also do the ritual of wealth and prosperity (read the prayer to understand).
For the ritual of thanksgiving just follow the standard ritual.

Henu the Great said:
I will raise energy and give energy to Him.
I am thinking of doing that this time around.

Would this affirmation work?

"This gift of energy now goes to Satan, to be used in any way he sees fit"

Bone Dust said:
Henu the Great said:
I will raise energy and give energy to Him.
I am thinking of doing that this time around.

Would this affirmation work?

"This gift of energy now goes to Satan, to be used in any way he sees fit"
You simply form a sphere of energy and then give it to Satan.
You can tell him that you want to give him the sphere of energy so that he can use it as he pleases, but that is personal.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

If you did the dedication, then it is successful don't worry :)
I usually do RTRs and focus on His sigil. HP Cobra said some time ago that in that day Satan always finds a way for us to have a little time alone and do what we feel we need to do. I also noticed I had some time alone at home the last years and was able to relax, meditate and focus on the sigil. I let Satan know I am grateful for His help and the Gods' help in our endeavour ;)

what i did was a poem of thanks, (while i light the room up with blue lights an 1 yule tree light, this was just for show an love how the blue lights fill the room up with color)but anyway this year i plan on giving him energy as well as my guardian so they can use it,more meditations, an that idea of meditation on Lucifers sigil was a grand idea

many thanks father Lucifer
an my guardian demon
cant thank them enough

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back