Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Elon Musk says Neuralink Microchip will be available for humans in 2022

Player7

Do you guys think people will be getting forced to be microchipped anytime soon?

Player7 said:
Do you guys think people will be getting forced to be microchipped anytime soon?

They will try, but guess what kind of reaction they will get, given that forced vaccines have already been so bad for them? They will likely wait for a more tumultuous world scene before they press harder, such as the economy sinking lower.

Blitzkreig said:
Player7 said:

They will try, but guess what kind of reaction they will get, given that forced vaccines have already been so bad for them? They will likely wait for a more tumultuous world scene before they press harder, such as the economy sinking lower.
From what I have seen the astrology says that the economy will start to improve in May, so they will have to do hyperinflation very quickly to reverse the situation to the point where they will accept the chip.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back