Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Origin of Human Souls and others

SyrArisMarsMartin

So i heard that the origin of Human Souls is the Sun we see in the Sky.
During a Solar Flare to be precise, the Energy mixes with the Aether Energy and travels to Earth, piercing also through the other planets on the way. After 8? days it arrives Earth.
Since the Solar Plexus Chakra is the most important according to the Joy of Satan, it makes sense.
But i have a feeling that the Souls that occupy Human Beings today, are not all from the same place of origin.
Some are older and came from elsewhere, some "infiltrated" just like the jewish souls.
A variety of souls like the birds in the sky.
When i talk to people it is obvious to me that we have different souls.
What are your thoughts/opinions?

A soul isn't a mere solar chakra or just energy, but a complex of all of the energies and matter of the universe. Souls come from procreation or spiritual engineering. Old souls reincarnate by a grid on the Earth, and it is something natural that happens. The solar chakra is named the powerhouse of the soul due to the battery it produces within the belly with the sacral and the base chakra. In the solar area we have the "second brain", the biggest quantity of serotonin and other chemicals key in animating the flesh and conducting the bioelectricity. The source may be understood in the power of the Serpent.

The 8 number is a direct reference to the union of the front and back, right and left, feminine and masculine chakras and energies within the soul, creating the loop of infinity. Basically immortality and geometry of a perfect ecosystem.

NakedPluto said:
A soul isn't a mere solar chakra or just energy, but a complex of all of the energies and matter of the universe. Souls come from procreation or spiritual engineering. Old souls reincarnate by a grid on the Earth, and it is something natural that happens. The solar chakra is named the powerhouse of the soul due to the battery it produces within the belly with the sacral and the base chakra. In the solar area we have the "second brain", the biggest quantity of serotonin and other chemicals key in animating the flesh and conducting the bioelectricity. The source may be understood in the power of the Serpent.

The 8 number is a direct reference to the union of the front and back, right and left, feminine and masculine chakras and energies within the soul, creating the loop of infinity. Basically immortality and geometry of a perfect ecosystem.

Adding to what you said...

The solar plexus chakra is also the only point in the energy body where all nadih intersect, so it's able to power the entire soul at once, unlike the other chakra who have limited connections.

The meaning of number 8 is also enclosed in the Dagaz rune, which is a stylised version of the number and obviously relates to the pineal gland and higher wisdom.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back