Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This time of year sucks!

SiatrisTeloah

It all makes sense now. Everywhere I turn, everyone I come across suffers this time of year. I've been amazed and perplexed by how many people die, get into fights, family feuds etcetera especially this time of year. All the problems of the world seem to be amplified, but yet "it's the most wonderful time of the year!"
The enemy's magic has gone unopposed this time of year for so long. Fuck them! They are getting what they deserve and will continue to be destroyed. They could never imagine that a very large coven of Satanists all over the world (yes, we're not just in Egypt anymore but we are everywhere) would be their undoing. I know they are reading this. Can you feel it? You are defeated and your end is near, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Hail Satan Forever!

SiatrisTeloah said:
It all makes sense now. Everywhere I turn, everyone I come across suffers this time of year. I've been amazed and perplexed by how many people die, get into fights, family feuds etcetera especially this time of year. All the problems of the world seem to be amplified, but yet "it's the most wonderful time of the year!"
The enemy's magic has gone unopposed this time of year for so long. Fuck them! They are getting what they deserve and will continue to be destroyed. They could never imagine that a very large coven of Satanists all over the world (yes, we're not just in Egypt anymore but we are everywhere) would be their undoing. I know they are reading this. Can you feel it? You are defeated and your end is near, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Hail Satan Forever!

I like this time of the year.

SiatrisTeloah said:
Hail Satan Forever!
It's Yule time, it should be spent in the family celebrating, focus on your person and good things, in the (short) future we will have opportunities to damage the enemy further.

I really, really dislike cold weather. It would be good for me to plan to live abroad during winters. Too cold is too cold. :cry:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back