Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why is Satan associated with darkness

Aynonnn

I notice Satan on this site being heavily associated with darkness, it's interesting for Satan who is held primarily under Venus, Saturn, and Uranus being so heavily associated with scorpionic motives and imagery, if I came to the site not knowing anything of Satan I would think he would be most prominent plutonic /scorpionic but this energy is not often associated with him in writing here, why not?

Hail Satan

Satan encompasses all of the "zodiac" energies and he is beyond these. Darkness is the testament to learning and accepting that there are unlimited veils humans can overcome. Aside from the basic understanding of darkness and light, these are occult meanings and pursuits. When you meditate, you enter the darkness, in the unknown. The path to Godhood is an unknown and mysterious path due to circumstantial existence and the sacred path it entails. It stimulates basic principles within the human mind such as bravery, the quality of discernment, and structuring. This is all around the spiritual side.

Satan has also been surrounded by blasphemy and perversion by the enemy on this Earth, and turning the "darkness" and the "fountain of the aether" into something primal and imprisoning the consciousness into a low response of survival. Darkness is not evil, and darkness is not just the concept of darkness or the absence of light. For example, humans can see a very small part of the visual spectrum, this related to the above - to the human limitation and condition, by entering the darkness we overcome it, as we overcome our limitation of sight (consciousness).

NakedPluto said:
Satan encompasses all of the "zodiac" energies and he is beyond these. Darkness is the testament to learning and accepting that there are unlimited veils humans can overcome. Aside from the basic understanding of darkness and light, these are occult meanings and pursuits. When you meditate, you enter the darkness, in the unknown. The path to Godhood is an unknown and mysterious path due to circumstantial existence and the sacred path it entails. It stimulates basic principles within the human mind such as bravery, the quality of discernment, and structuring. This is all around the spiritual side.

Satan has also been surrounded by blasphemy and perversion by the enemy on this Earth, and turning the "darkness" and the "fountain of the aether" into something primal and imprisoning the consciousness into a low response of survival. Darkness is not evil, and darkness is not just the concept of darkness or the absence of light. For example, humans can see a very small part of the visual spectrum, this related to the above - to the human limitation and condition, by entering the darkness we overcome it, as we overcome our limitation of sight (consciousness).

So you say because Satan is about empowering oneself and uncovering truth he is related to darkness
Thank you for the response

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back