Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do we know Satans Natal chart?

Aynonnn

It would be interesting to see Satan's chart, do we know it, or is it unsafe to expose?

Satan wasn't born on this planet. His natal chart would be the planet he was born on, with the zodiac, planets, and stars in that region of the universe at the time he was born (perhaps things have greatly changed since then), and you can imagine how that wouldn't even make any sense to us. No software here would even be able to chart it for us. Perhaps natal charts there aren't even how they are here, with 12 houses and signs.

I'll keep this brief, but once you think about it, the basic line is that nothing would make sense to us, as everything would be different and unknown to us here.

Aynonnn said:
It would be interesting to see Satan's chart, do we know it, or is it unsafe to expose?

Even if you saw his natal chart, with x,y, and z placements, none of this would matter at his current stage of life, due to all the growth and modifications of his original birth soul.

The same applies to us. What do you think happens when you do a large working to add, for example, increased Mercury/Mannaz/Ehwaz into your soul? Your current soul would then look different from the original natal configuration.

Blitzkreig said:
Aynonnn said:

Even if you saw his natal chart, with x,y, and z placements, none of this would matter at his current stage of life, due to all the growth and modifications of his original birth soul.

The same applies to us. What do you think happens when you do a large working to add, for example, increased Mercury/Mannaz/Ehwaz into your soul? Your current soul would then look different from the original natal configuration.

Are you implying there is a 3D or Zed axis for Astrocharts?

I recall a 3D astro chart in a website that's a throwback of 1999 but it was merely taking the 2D X/Y and turning it 3D dimensional. They created a plastic transparent sphere and calculated in a way. Either way it's a really old website like I said throwback to the 90s HTML/1.0/2.0 era.

If there is a 3rd category Zed, then does that mean the Astrological charts were to be calculated in 3D space rather than our 2D dimensional space.

I understand it's a map of the Soul but it is based on the Astro area it makes sense but mind explaining?

Does this mean all astro charts are wrong or miss identified missing the Zed axis?

Aynonnn said:

No, Satan was born on Orion. Lord satan natal chart would have a different planets and constellation. However, his incarnations do have natal chart. Two examples of his incarnation would be Rama and Krishna (this would be vedic). Although, this might not be accurate. I suggest looking at Raavana's chart too, he was master of siddhis and he was only defeated by Satan himself.

Aynonnn said:

There isn't a relevant earth chart and if we knew the chart it wouldn't matter because his soul would be transformed
Thank you for your responses

Lydia said:
Satan wasn't born on this planet. His natal chart would be the planet he was born on, with the zodiac, planets, and stars in that region of the universe at the time he was born (perhaps things have greatly changed since then), and you can imagine how that wouldn't even make any sense to us. No software here would even be able to chart it for us. Perhaps natal charts there aren't even how they are here, with 12 houses and signs.

I'll keep this brief, but once you think about it, the basic line is that nothing would make sense to us, as everything would be different and unknown to us here.

off topic but I found your astrological service on 4chan and didn't know about here but after googling a bit it brought me here
I paypal'd $40 for a read over a year ago and haven't heard back at all and have never asked you once where my read is so I think after this much time it's fair to. I used my real name on my email I guess you guys don't do that and I'm a leo ascendant male so it shouldn't be hard to sort me out. If you're not gonna get to it I don't mind but please refund.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back