Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heart Chakra?

SyrArisMarsMartin

So i tried opening my heart chakra, i don't know what it is, if it is blocked or needs more time.
I remember everytime i really tried i had a dream of the past somehow taking me back.
One time a big black cat chased me and i ended up in my childhood. The cat seemed like it was guarding something.
But it confuses me since i am clear with my past, i have no problem with it and my past way pretty much normal, i am in peace with it.
I focus on the now.
I would like to hear your experiences with the heart chakra and want to know if you succesfully opened it, how is it?
Eternal blissful self-love?
Thanks and much love

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
So i tried opening my heart chakra, i don't know what it is, if it is blocked or needs more time.
I remember everytime i really tried i had a dream of the past somehow taking me back.
One time a big black cat chased me and i ended up in my childhood. The cat seemed like it was guarding something.
But it confuses me since i am clear with my past, i have no problem with it and my past way pretty much normal, i am in peace with it.
I focus on the now.
I would like to hear your experiences with the heart chakra and want to know if you succesfully opened it, how is it?
Thanks and much love
I had the same problem, with both heart and solar chakras
What helped me is using crystals, have them near you when meditating and trying to open those chakras, it will help

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I focus on the now.
Thanks and much love
I forgot to mention, look up on google which crystals are good for which chakras, since not all crystals have the same energy and same effects

Serbon said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I focus on the now.
Thanks and much love
I had the same problem, with both heart and solar chakras
What helped me is using crystals, have them near you when meditating and trying to open those chakras, it will help

I am using pharaoh cylinders right now which can be filled with additional crystals, they seem to amplify my meditations when working from the throat and downwards. I use them with crossed arms and legs in a lying position.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I focus on the now.
Thanks and much love

The heart chakra is actually responsible for the flow of energy.It is also a very important chakra for biology/astral body. Opening it should not be a serious problem. Although most jobs usually need to be done several times to get it right. Don't give up!

Woden said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

I didn't have any particular problems opening the heart chakra. Some people, as an average, have problems with the sacral, throat and crown. Having trouble with the heart chakra means you are being blocked by one of the 3 granthis, the second being in the throat.

Read the PDF "Chakras" in this folder, which has a full explanation of the problem, and also has all the needed meditation.

Opening the Chakras:
https://mega.nz/folder/PTpwgICR#FoYnlxft8JmWQtrZ4mWZpw

You guys are advanced i assume and i thank you for your help.
These things are personal and i don't want to burden you or talk too much.
In the main site it says that we don't associate ourselves with spooky things, but my dream/sleep was kinda spooky and uncomfortable.
I noticed the Kundalini Energy right away and suddenly i was being lifted and was floating in an Inverted Cross position.
I felt the Energy deeply in my head, it was pumping strong, i was getting dizzy and woke up.
Also a strong pain behind my heart, like a deep stinging.
I am not afraid, i can somewhat handle the pain and i truly want it. And whatever needs to be done, should be done.
I just would have liked it to be in a more positive way and without pain or dark setting.
My Soul, life path and experiences were pretty much light hearted, i didn't grow up in a war or something :lol:
I was christian okay, they did the ritual on me when i was a child, but i was never fully dedicated to this shit program.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
You guys are advanced i assume and i thank you for your help.
These things are personal and i don't want to burden you or talk too much.
In the main site it says that we don't associate ourselves with spooky things, but my dream/sleep was kinda spooky and uncomfortable.
I noticed the Kundalini Energy right away and suddenly i was being lifted and was floating in an Inverted Cross position.
I felt the Energy deeply in my head, it was pumping strong, i was getting dizzy and woke up.
Also a strong pain behind my heart, like a deep stinging.
I am not afraid, i can somewhat handle the pain and i truly want it. And whatever needs to be done, should be done.
I just would have liked it to be in a more positive way and without pain or dark setting.
My Soul, life path and experiences were pretty much light hearted, i didn't grow up in a war or something :lol:
I was christian okay, they did the ritual on me when i was a child, but i was never fully dedicated to this shit program.
It is a good idea to clear karma from chakras one by one with Munka and do purification circles on chakras along with opening.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back