Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Psychic Vampires Tendrils

darkmonkey666

I have both seen this on the astral and in the book vampires an occult truth it describes exactly what I saw in one of the pages.

https://www.docdroid.net/iVAfjD7/vampires-the-occult-truth-pdf

This is maybe something more people should be aware of and this is why I am posting this. It seems this is somehow connected to people's Kundalini. The twin serpent meditation in some ways is similar to what I witnessed on the astral when trying to go into a meditative state.

This can also in some more empath people be used as an almost total mind control tool as in the person won't know the thoughts of the psychic vampire are not their own thoughts their will can be hijacked if the psychic vampire is strong.

These tendrils may not look beautiful they probably look like something evil.

I wonder since this is mostly an unconscious type of thing for most of the actual psychic vampires what this could be used for in a healthy individual when visualized or put into someone on a conscious level apparently its part of the soul that can do this.

Can it be used for anything positive and not end up stealing energy of someone but be a more healthy mutual connection. What if both people used this on each other on a conscious level. Do normal healthy souls even have this aspect.

slyscorpion said:
I have both seen this on the astral and in the book vampires an occult truth it describes exactly what I saw in one of the pages.

This is maybe something more people should be aware of and this is why I am posting this. It seems this is somehow connected to people's Kundalini. The twin serpent meditation in some ways is similar to what I witnessed on the astral when trying to go into a meditative state.

This can also in some more empath people be used as an almost total mind control tool as in the person won't know the thoughts of the psychic vampire are not their own thoughts their will can be hijacked if the psychic vampire is strong.

I wonder since this is mostly an unconscious type of thing for most of the actual psychic vampires what this could be used for in a healthy individual when visualized or put into someone on a conscious level apparently its part of the soul that can do this.

Can it be used for anything positive and not end up stealing energy of someone but be a more healthy mutual connection. What if both people used this on each other on a conscious level. Do normal healthy souls even have this aspect.

I am curious about this I don't see much written on here about it. This seems to me like maybe it could be a serious issue in some cases. But anyways I also wonder what this can be used for I hesitate to try cause I don't wish to harm anyone but I am curious.

I wanted to try it on my partner. At least I know what was going on now. Thanks for explaining it. This is kind of dangerous especially if the person is artificially spiritually strong (from draining you and others energies) I was not able to combat it because I was being drained myself hmm so I ended up having to curse the person due to not knowing how to get rid of this or what it was. I didn't even know at all even when I saw it on the aetral finally what it was till I saw it mentioned by another person and to look at this book a couple days ago.

What I witnessed happen due to this makes me think it's something more people should be aware of this can be a dangerous situation I know that for sure. It's especially dangerous if a person strongly on the enemy side is doing it unconsciously or consciously. It can also open a possession style doorway to any entities that want to use this link (however they do it)

Meteor said:
I can relate to this. During an incident during Summer last year, that seemed to be related to my Kundalini in some way (the lower half of my spine became searing hot after the tendrils came out), I became aware of two tendrils that seem to extend through my back from my middle Chakra, similarly to my wings, but very flexible. They appear to consist of concentrated black energy.

The one on the left appears to be more projective, for example to share or induce thoughts or feelings; whereas the right one appears to be more absorptive, for example to read a person's mind, view their memories, see through their eyes, or to drain energy, which can be used to dull or remove specifics thoughts and feelings and instil them in myself instead. Both can be used simultaneously.

The dangerous mess I got into as a jew pretending to be a Satanist encouraged me to recklessly experiment with this, traumatised me. Now I want nothing to do with most people's energy anymore, so I haven't used them in a long while on anyone other than my fiancé.
I really love the insides of his mind, and it has several sexual benefits as well: I used it to make it so that we feel each other's arousal, so we're always in the mood at the same time, and when doing sexual things physically, I use it to share our physical senses with each other, which makes it easy to find the best spots and technique and makes things more pleasurable for both of us (the location where the pleasure is felt is inside of the other person's body, as if extending our awareness to feel both of our bodies at the same time).

They can be used without draining someone in the slightest. They facilitate the flow of energy and information (such as emotions, thoughts, sensations, and perception), but unless there is the intent to drain (or send energy), this tends to balance out if both tendrils are used, as the energy will flow freely in both directions. Draining energy from others is pointless anyway, even in general.

Based on my experiments during the mess last year, I've concluded that the draining of energy can never be used to improve one's own health. By draining energy from healthy people, it's possible to remove unpleasant feelings such as soreness, hunger, and fatigue for a day or so; however, this is only a matter of fooling one's own perception by stealing positive sensations from other people to replace the sensations that actually come from one's own body, and it doesn't actually lead to a healthy body in any way.
As such, I don't think there are actually any practical applications for draining energy from people.

Nonetheless, I find it useful to be able to connect with my partner so easily by using this, and there seems to be no harm in it.

To be honest, I don't fully understand what these things are even though I've been using them (in a positive way rather than a "vampiric" way ever since I got out of that mess back then), so I'm intrigued by you bringing it up. I wondered if I'm just weird.

slyscorpion said:

I came across a youtuber that actually does this to people in the "elite" (I don't think theyre elite at all).

His youtube channels are called spiritual so, and solluminati.

Basically what he does is he siphons and drains energy from politicians, celebrities, and anyone who is basically apart of the agenda to program and enslave society and he then gives the energy to his viewers. You'll notice after watching his videos you'll feel energized and more happy. well this is why. The only problem I have with him now though is he has started to do this to other people now, not just the enemy. His tries to justify it by giving some of his energy, but seems like he's struggling to learn how to build his own energy and got in too deep.

Also yes by the way, you can use tendrils to take over someones mind and mind control them, I found this out recently because basically I had this guy I used to be friends with who used to always gaslight me and play sick mind games then basically demonize me for getting upset and reacting. When we first became friends in 2016 he told me how he used to be a satanist. He no longer is, i'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that he wanted people to worship him and wanted to be Satan himself. Anyways, this past week I had a sudden urge to message him and apologize to him, which makes absolutely no sense when he owes me an apology.

As i'm messaging him, I hear a voice in my head say " invite him to your place in south america" Thought it was weird, also he took a time to reply and I hear a voice in my head say hes not home he will reply later, looked at his profile and theres a pic of him with pure black eyes... so I unsent my message.

When I went to sleep, he attacked my heart chakra and tried to rip energy out of it. I woke up to him responding to my message even though I had unsent it and he hadn't seen it, said I had been spiritually attacked and he got vicious and attacked me verbally and blocked me. I realized that it wasn't me that wanted to apologize, whatever tendril he had attached to me he was encouraging me to do stuff and sending thoughtforms through it. makes me wonder if he's responsible for a lot of the bad stuff thats happened to me the past 4 years...

I don't owe him an apology whatsoever. Basically after thinking reptilians were a dumb conspiracy theory, I saw one last year so I told him and he accused me of lying so I got very angry because he was speaking down to me, and he was also being a hypocrite accusing me of lying when he has told me he has travelled to other dimensions, has been to outerspace, hes been to other dimensions and has been choked by demons before, etc. I believed him with his out there stores, but I tell him I have been proven wrong and see a reptilian for the first time and suddenly im liar ?

Anyways you get the point of my story, this is very real but by the looks of it corrupts you. I personally wouldn't do it, this guy is evil, and the solluminati dude used to be a nice guy but is now on a hungry power trip.

slyscorpion said:

I found a good read about this, check it out.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/archive/index.php?t-25294.html

Meteor said:
I can relate to this. During an incident during Summer last year, that seemed to be related to my Kundalini in some way (the lower half of my spine became searing hot after the tendrils came out), I became aware of two tendrils that seem to extend through my back from my middle Chakra, similarly to my wings, but very flexible. They appear to consist of concentrated black energy.

The one on the left appears to be more projective, for example to share or induce thoughts or feelings; whereas the right one appears to be more absorptive, for example to read a person's mind, view their memories, see through their eyes, or to drain energy, which can be used to dull or remove specifics thoughts and feelings and instil them in myself instead. Both can be used simultaneously.

The dangerous mess I got into as a jew pretending to be a Satanist encouraged me to recklessly experiment with this, traumatised me. Now I want nothing to do with most people's energy anymore, so I haven't used them in a long while on anyone other than my fiancé.
I really love the insides of his mind, and it has several sexual benefits as well: I used it to make it so that we feel each other's arousal, so we're always in the mood at the same time, and when doing sexual things physically, I use it to share our physical senses with each other, which makes it easy to find the best spots and technique and makes things more pleasurable for both of us (the location where the pleasure is felt is inside of the other person's body, as if extending our awareness to feel both of our bodies at the same time).

They can be used without draining someone in the slightest. They facilitate the flow of energy and information (such as emotions, thoughts, sensations, and perception), but unless there is the intent to drain (or send energy), this tends to balance out if both tendrils are used, as the energy will flow freely in both directions. Draining energy from others is pointless anyway, even in general.

Based on my experiments during the mess last year, I've concluded that the draining of energy can never be used to improve one's own health. By draining energy from healthy people, it's possible to remove unpleasant feelings such as soreness, hunger, and fatigue for a day or so; however, this is only a matter of fooling one's own perception by stealing positive sensations from other people to replace the sensations that actually come from one's own body, and it doesn't actually lead to a healthy body in any way.
As such, I don't think there are actually any practical applications for draining energy from people.

Nonetheless, I find it useful to be able to connect with my partner so easily by using this, and there seems to be no harm in it.

To be honest, I don't fully understand what these things are even though I've been using them (in a positive way rather than a "vampiric" way ever since I got out of that mess back then), so I'm intrigued by you bringing it up. I wondered if I'm just weird.

Deleted and reposted so I don't post to many posts on here I wanted to add more.

Origional :Btw I know you were reading along with me and some of the things that was going on with my girlfriend etc. This is what happened to her that caused all what I describe.

To add too this: Like I said I was doing black Magick against the person who did this I feel they are very close to being destroyed. I wanted to update a little on what happened to my girlfriend. Like snapping out of it she is acting quite different. A huge amount of this bad xtian energy suddenly came out of her. With me a couple draining points I did not notice suddenly I felt like a weird rush of energy there one of them my heart chakra the other my throat. I did not witness anything there so I don't know if more tendrils or what were there I know I have been doing detach for awhile from the person and this stuff was still there. My aura is quite a lot brighter suddenly it was like a huge amount was filled in with my own energy. The part on my heart chakra for a long time I had felt this pressure or lump there it's suddenly gone. A lot of air energy has left me I was having difficulty feeling emotions so life was kind of blah now it's coming back slowly. With her her aura is quite a lot more bright. Something still in her 6th chakra soon probably to be gone. I had done detach meditation on her for 3 months sometimes several of them this stuff was still there. Both of us have some golden energy on us now. We are much more connected both our energy feels totally different than earlier today on a big level.

slyscorpion said:
Meteor said:

Deleted and reposted so I don't post to many posts on here I wanted to add more.

Origional :Btw I know you were reading along with me and some of the things that was going on with my girlfriend etc. This is what happened to her that caused all what I describe.

To add too this: Like I said I was doing black Magick against the person who did this I feel they are very close to being destroyed. I wanted to update a little on what happened to my girlfriend. Like snapping out of it she is acting quite different. A huge amount of this bad xtian energy suddenly came out of her. With me a couple draining points I did not notice suddenly I felt like a weird rush of energy there one of them my heart chakra the other my throat. I did not witness anything there so I don't know if more tendrils or what were there I know I have been doing detach for awhile from the person and this stuff was still there. My aura is quite a lot brighter suddenly it was like a huge amount was filled in with my own energy. The part on my heart chakra for a long time I had felt this pressure or lump there it's suddenly gone. A lot of air energy has left me I was having difficulty feeling emotions so life was kind of blah now it's coming back slowly. With her her aura is quite a lot more bright. Something still in her 6th chakra soon probably to be gone. I had done detach meditation on her for 3 months sometimes several of them this stuff was still there. Both of us have some golden energy on us now. We are much more connected both our energy feels totally different than earlier today on a big level.

https://youtu.be/dltWno9TSB8

listen to this morphogenic field on repeat while you sleep, its an etheric cord cutter. Research about it to understand what it is and how it works. People think it's bs pseudo science but its not. I got rid of acne with them and got better posture with them, and list of other things. A little disclaimer, when you're cutting cords especially with this since its so powerful, I noticed people who had links connected try to come back into your life to establish it, this shows you who had been draining you. Don't engage, void them if you hear them astrally.

Listen to this 2-3 times before you put that one on a loop it gets rid of subconscious blocks, especially ones where you believe fields dont work so they'll actually have an effect.

https://youtu.be/TyOa8kFARWE

Update I feel way more healthy and vital. Enemy entities are no longer able to go directly inside my soul and influence my thoughts and feelings as much (with my girl since she had not meditated as much they were able to literally take her over sometimes) My energy is really bright for the first time. Yeah no matter what relation they had to me these people were dangerous.

If you pursue psychic vampirism and try to connect to another soul this should come to you naturally. The energy pathways you describe are best visualized as roots, in the same way a plant's roots penetrate soil your "tendrils" penetrate the soul through the heart chakra (most common and easy entry point) and can be attached to chakras.

growing-plant.gif

When done correctly energies are transferred on the inhale for parasitic pathways, you can achieve the opposite effect on the exhale, transferring energy from you to them. These linger but do not function subconsciously.

Sharp focus is required so that you do not pull in any undesirable energies. I would strongly discourage such experimentation with dedicated souls for obvious reasons. Long term attachment to the same soul(s) is also discouraged as in time you may pull in undesirable energies or pollution, when you are finished with a draining session all parasitic pathways should be cut and burned, and thorough cleaning is recommended.

While connected to a soul you can attempt to exert influence over them, but not control, never control. You can strongly influence someone to a certain path but this will never give you complete control over their actions or decision making.

Keep in mind the effectiveness of these pathways heavily depend on how open your target is to you personally. People who do not know you exist, or have animosity towards you will be far more difficult to drain compared to people to think positively of you.

slyscorpion said:
Can anyone explain why or how one very serious Xtian person could cause all these issues despite me doing protection and cleansing and trying all the methods spoken about on the JOS.

Something may need to be added for people.

There are things about them that make things difficult,There are two things that are torturous here:

1-Nature:Surely you have paid attention to the Jews,Xtians,They destroy everything, consciously or unconsciously,The Jews are constantly cursing everyone and they do not stop،It has become a nature for them, for example, a freezer, if you put a hot knife in it it is the knife that freezes,Ice does not melt,This is the nature of the freezer, it cools, something bigger is needed to excel in it,A superior will, which brings you to the second issue.

2-mind:The mind is scary, the slightest weakness in it leaves room for attack,For example, if you have seen in advanced SS, the rate of mental attack on them is much less than others, they are firm in their beliefs and they do not afraid.
It is true that being with them can hurt us,But paying attention to it records something in the subconscious that makes us afraid of being harmed without realizing it, and that is the point that make us weakens,or anything else that you will notice if you think about it a little bit about What is your problem,Once you have it, get rid of it with your own methods,Something that brings you to absolute will, and that brings you back to the first issue.

These are my opinions and the things I realized during this time, I hope will help.

Another two of these broke off my aura is much brighter still as is my girl one of them in my base chakra area another solar. I feel kind of weird but more calm than usual.

Please note I had only witnessed one of these in both of us didn't know all these other ones were there.

I wanted to update people on this tendrils thing as I have kind of became more aware of my soul. My girlfriend has a lot of these tendrils in me all over my soul and I have a lot in her. Neither one is draining or controlling the other person here. Its more of a loving connection. Influencing probably yes i do want to be like her in some ways and she wants to be like me in others. She and I both like cuddling and connecting deeply. It's an aspect that allows us both to always have the energy of the other person surrounding us.

I don't think this is always unhealthy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back