Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Experiences (First Post) Thanks Satan and Jos, from all of my heart

AwakeningThoth

First of all a little intro to who I am.

I'm in the late twenties, male and i have been meditating for a little more than 10 years. I started my real awakening a year ago because I was deep down and lonely. Somehow I ended up at JoS by total coincidence, or that I thought. I've always had a fascination of the occult, but didn't really dig down in it too much, because of the big taboo it is. To pick up, I was lonely and ended up on JoS and started med 40 Day meditation course that's downloadable. I read the guide, sæt down in the middle of my black room and after a few minutes of meditation all my fears disappeared, they where just gone. I haven't felt lonely, sad or hate against a single person since. Of course there a religious groups of people that we all wants to set an end for but I haven't felt hate towards the people I normally hated in my day to day life. Therefore I of course continued my meditation and reading at JoS.

About a half year ago I was meditating, and I was in semi de p trance. Out of the blackness this dark blue colored figure comes, looking a lot like a demon. Nothing was said between me and the demon, but I felt this weird thing where I was being weighed up. After some time, I don't know exactly how long because of me being in trance, the gentle demon bathed me in golden light, and there was this warm sensation of acceptance. When I woke up I felt a joy that I haven't ever felt. Everything was possible from this point on.

After the first two experience I have had many more. Often when I seperate my astral from the physical as I've been able to do for many years but mostly just used to fly over my beautiful city, now I get either blown so long down under earth and stand in front of demons, or they come and visit me high in the sky. They know when I'm in need for an advice and when I need to rest. Suddenly I remembered spiritual friends talking about "downloading straight from the source", and suddenly that was as real as anything else.

Last night I decided to get my first tattoos, I decided on getting the ankh for eternal life, the key if life and so on, I decided to get The left eye of Horus, which is Thoth's eye for sexual energy, the feminine, moon and so on but last I decide to get Lucifers sigil. I wrote the tattoo artist if she would do it and that wasn't a problem. The only problem was me doubting if my parents family and friends would accept it or even listen to why it's there. I thought about not getting it, but then I stood up, went in to my living room and looked at my little altar I meditate in front of, there's a drawing u made of a pentagram and as soon as I looked at the pentagram it lit up in light. I was put in complete trance standing up,. Everything melted in front of me and a warm hand touched my left shoulder, I felt the presence of something and suddenly out of nowhere this figure in long white clothes just warms me up, removes all the doubts i had and then leaves. I was amazed for several hours and I haven't doubted it for one second since.

Be who you are but be open minded and the truth will only show to those who look.

If anyone's interested i will reply with other experiences both past and in the future.

This is my first post, an hopefully many more to come

Good Night and a big Hail Satan.

AwakeningThoth said:
First of all a little intro to who I am.

I'm in the late twenties, male and i have been meditating for a little more than 10 years. I started my real awakening a year ago because I was deep down and lonely. Somehow I ended up at JoS by total coincidence, or that I thought. I've always had a fascination of the occult, but didn't really dig down in it too much, because of the big taboo it is. To pick up, I was lonely and ended up on JoS and started med 40 Day meditation course that's downloadable. I read the guide, sæt down in the middle of my black room and after a few minutes of meditation all my fears disappeared, they where just gone. I haven't felt lonely, sad or hate against a single person since. Of course there a religious groups of people that we all wants to set an end for but I haven't felt hate towards the people I normally hated in my day to day life. Therefore I of course continued my meditation and reading at JoS.

About a half year ago I was meditating, and I was in semi de p trance. Out of the blackness this dark blue colored figure comes, looking a lot like a demon. Nothing was said between me and the demon, but I felt this weird thing where I was being weighed up. After some time, I don't know exactly how long because of me being in trance, the gentle demon bathed me in golden light, and there was this warm sensation of acceptance. When I woke up I felt a joy that I haven't ever felt. Everything was possible from this point on.

After the first two experience I have had many more. Often when I seperate my astral from the physical as I've been able to do for many years but mostly just used to fly over my beautiful city, now I get either blown so long down under earth and stand in front of demons, or they come and visit me high in the sky. They know when I'm in need for an advice and when I need to rest. Suddenly I remembered spiritual friends talking about "downloading straight from the source", and suddenly that was as real as anything else.

Last night I decided to get my first tattoos, I decided on getting the ankh for eternal life, the key if life and so on, I decided to get The left eye of Horus, which is Thoth's eye for sexual energy, the feminine, moon and so on but last I decide to get Lucifers sigil. I wrote the tattoo artist if she would do it and that wasn't a problem. The only problem was me doubting if my parents family and friends would accept it or even listen to why it's there. I thought about not getting it, but then I stood up, went in to my living room and looked at my little altar I meditate in front of, there's a drawing u made of a pentagram and as soon as I looked at the pentagram it lit up in light. I was put in complete trance standing up,. Everything melted in front of me and a warm hand touched my left shoulder, I felt the presence of something and suddenly out of nowhere this figure in long white clothes just warms me up, removes all the doubts i had and then leaves. I was amazed for several hours and I haven't doubted it for one second since.

Be who you are but be open minded and the truth will only show to those who look.

If anyone's interested i will reply with other experiences both past and in the future.

This is my first post, an hopefully many more to come

Good Night and a big Hail Satan.
Welcome! :D :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back